Tom's Parallel World Pt. 10

Story Info
Tom makes plays bad cop during his visit to the palace.
11.9k words
4.88
1.8k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is a work of erotic adventure fiction, containing furry, intelligent anthropomorphic animals having sex with our human hero. If this isn't for you, please read my other stories.

All characters, furry or otherwise, are over eighteen.

Our Hero, Tom, found himself accidentally transported to a parallel world where cats, dogs and other mammals have evolved alongside humans. Tom's adventures centre on a small Cornish fishing village, where the top dog, Captain Brown, or Edgar to his family, keeps him under his watchful eye.

Because of a threat against the King of England, Captain Brown has teleported the pair of them to Buckingham Palace, in London. Here they've met with King Robert the third, or Bob to his close friends, who Tom has discovered is Edgar's older brother.

I'd like to give a massive thanks to all the readers, who've waited for this next episode. I'm sorry for the length of the wait, but life and earning a living gets in the way of writing. To save you all reading back over previous chapters, I've started with a little recap to remind you what has happened.

~~~ *** ~~~

The three of them sat on large ornate chairs around an equally sized, veneered table in one of the private rooms of Buckingham Palace. Tom remained in awe of the opulence of the surroundings, with crystal chandeliers and the decorative architraves framing windows, doors and partitioning the high ceiling.

King Robert, the third, spoke first.

"Tom, foremost, I have to thank you for saving Edgar's life. Without your bravery, I'd have lost my brother and greatest advisors."

He blushed, wondering if the king knew of his ability to grow a mermaid's tail, which was key to his rescuing Edgar when stranded on an isolated rock pinnacle, out at sea, during this summer's worst storms.

"I'm sure my doctors would love to find out how you turn into a merman..."

He shrank back in the high-backed chair, as images of him lying in this world's version of Area 51 being dissected ran through his mind. A wry smile grew on Bob's lips as he winked, confirming Tom's suspicion that the king he was taking his turn at having a little joke.

Edgar spoke up, cutting to the chase.

"Bob, he initiated the room transfer, that teleported us here... That's how far it has gone."

"But that needs your genetic code, not even Margaret, only..."

The king enquired, looking questioningly at his brother, as Edgar nodded, glancing at Tom knowingly.

"You mean Tom & Becky?"

Tom looked at Edgar, still nervous of her father knowing of his coupling with his daughter, despite it being one of his exploits he approved of.

King Bob chuckled.

"So, what other genetic tricks have you harvested from us?"

He paused and thought, not sure how much to admit to, with the images of being examined by doctors hanging threateningly over his head... He could pick up several scents around the room, besides polish and dust.

"Well, your majesty."

"Bob, is fine."

"Um... Okay, Bob. Certain benefits canines and felines have over humans. I can smell that both you and Edgar had similar breakfasts... But you also had something, er, medicinal, shall we say? Oh, the person outside is possibly human, as he's had cereal and has brought tea and coffee, although whilst he is waiting for an invitation, he has an ear pressed against the door."

There was a muffled bump and cough from the hallway, causing Bob to laugh as he rose, went to the doors and opened one of the pair.

"Thank you, Stephens."

A blushing, penguin suited butler appeared carrying a tray, with cups, pots and a plate of biscuits. He placed it on the table in front of Tom and Edgar.

"That will be all, and no more skulking around doorways."

Bob jokingly scolded the human, who seemed familiar enough with the king to nod and smile. He followed him back to the doorway. Stephens left the room, leaving the door open for them to hear his footsteps echoing down the corridor.

"Er, Bob, now we've identified our eavesdropper, on the subject of my newly acquired skills. There is someone else I detect, which is also outside, out of sight. It is quite subtle, one that if I hadn't caught the shallow breathing, I'd have considered it to be a lingering perfume from a female passing sometime yesterday. It is more akin to a feline but with a little menace, without the sexuality of the vixen. A scent I've not encountered before."

Bob gave a wry smile and peeked around the open door, behind its closed other half. At first he thought Bob was mocking him, but he raised his eyebrows to the person or animal out of view. He returned inside to allow the second eaves dropper to enter.

Tom gasped. Had he been standing, he would have jumped back, but in the chair he shrank deeper into it, feeling fortunate that the large table separated them like a barrier. Glancing at Edgar, he could see he recognised the eavesdropper, but his eyes showed his disapproval. Tom's attention returned to the vision that was now in the room, and closing the door behind her.

Smoothly strutting across the floor on her hind legs, with the grace of a powerful predator, was a menacing Siberian tiger. She nodded at Edgar politely and then turned to Tom, with her white marble eyes boring into him. He immediately noticed her pupils were round, unlike the slotted feline ones.

Tom considered himself tall at five-foot-ten, but she was something else and would tower above him at over eight inches taller. Her gait and curvaceous body left him in no doubt about which pronoun to use. Her pure white fur carried rings of black markings centred on her nose, radiating outwards like ripples on a pond.

The unique stripes echoed down her, breaking up and splitting as they worked their way down, adding to the sexuality of her movement and her mystery. She had modest breasts, for her size, also covered in fur, which for Tom were just below eye level.

He struggled to avert his eyes from her soft looking mounds, which attracted his desire, scared that his ogling could attract her anger. Unfortunately, his gaze fell on her sizable paws, which reflected her height, and his imagination pondered on the size of her claws, sending shivers down his spine.

He found her dangerously attractive, which tuned his senses directly at her as he soaked up, as her athletic body moved around to his side of the table. Her beauty mesmerised him as her black stripes undulated on her white fur with every step she took to reach him.

"Tom, this is Olga, my personal security."

Tom could see pride in Bob's face, the polar opposite to Edgar's disdain. Not wanting to offend, he rose to greet her, well aware that with his loins stirring as much as they were, his baggy shorts may not hide his desire. If she noticed, she didn't show it as her paw reached out to shake his hand.

As Olga closed in on Tom, he had to draw upon all his willpower to avoid drooling whilst also failing to keep his excitement under control, watching her markings that wrapped around her body ripple, hinting at powerful muscles hidden beneath her fur.

When they touched, he felt the warmth of the soft pad of flesh, then a grip that threatened great strength.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

Despite her size, she had a soothing voice with a strong Eastern European accent, which was hard to place. As Olga lingered on their handshake, he could have sworn he felt her purr, deep inside. Her eyes bored into his, unsettling him until he realise it was curiosity.

He scrutinized her. Her nose and whiskers were larger than cats, but her beauty drew him in. He desired to lean towards her, wanting to brush his cheek against hers, purring, more akin to kitty when she meets Sarah.

Olga gave an abrupt flick of their handshake and releasing her grip, breaking the spell, and she moved to Edgar.

"Edgar, always a pleasure."

Seeing him unsettled as they shook paws, Tom stifled a chortle. Edgar broke away from Olga as soon as they'd satisfied decorum, allowing her to move to the other side of the table. Tom maintained his appreciation of her physique, knowing that his shorts now had a flag pole fighting to escape, but etiquette dictated he couldn't sit before King Bob.

Olga went to stand behind the King but he invited her to take the chair adjacent to him, opposite Tom. It was now Olga's turn to be phased as she took up position, also waiting for Bob to be seated. The three didn't have to wait long.

Once seated, Tom poured himself a cup of tea, not only because he was thirsty but because he wanted an unobscured view across the table to Olga. Once finished, he passed the pot and milk jug to Edgar and kept two biscuits for himself. Guessing that it was now cool enough to drink, he raised it to his lips and glanced over to find Olga examining him once more.

King Bob cleared his throat and broke the silence.

"Edgar says you have some concerns about this world Tom, please explain all. Don't worry if you think you're repeating what I may have already heard. I want to hear your perspective."

For the second time that day, Tom ran over the story, from when he arrived, through to that morning. He skipped his sexual encounters along the way and kept advantages he'd gathered close to his chest. Bob, Olga and Edgar listened carefully, with only the King interjecting to encourage him to go into greater detail.

Tom began with the discoveries of the genetic nanobots suspended in the liquid stored in the box, recovered from Tor rock by the merpeople. He explained how the newly programmed bots would remove the free will from anyone receiving an injection of it, which would allow the wrong people to manipulate any victim who wouldn't have the cognitive ability to run away or protest.

He underlined Brock must have conspirators inside the Institute for Genetic Control who were willing to design, modify, and supply the nanobots. He outlined how Lucy and Peter were working behind the scenes and making discoveries over the liquid that he'd nicknamed the zombie drug. Bob asked a few questions, as did Edgar, over when Peter had got involved.

Tom then explained how his suspicion of Balthazar's duplicity arose, when he and Becky had first seen his footprint at the same beach where boats had clearly landed, which indicated a meeting between them. Plus, they'd picked up the scent of the vixen, whom they would meet later.

Suspecting Balthazar, he told how they tricked both him and Brock with their false wish list, after Peter admitted to having some home brewed laboratory equipment, which could also solve the mysteries of the nanobots that had been important enough to kill Pisces the mermaid princess.

Tom outlined how he and Pisces had caught Balthazar sharing their list with Brock on the beach, resulting in successfully tricking them both, which impressed king Bob. Who was obviously as angry as him about Balthazar's involvement and intrigued over the submarine. Bob also extrapolated theories, whereas Edgar disapproved, only wanted facts.

Edgar outlined how they'd tricked him into sailing out into the storm, which led to his boat sinking, possibly by the submarine, which could also have left the sonic buoy, that kept the Merpeople away, unable to hear his distress call. But stranded on an isolated rock far out at sea, he luckily clung on until Tom arrived. Tom took great delight and pride in telling the tale of him going to Edgar's rescue.

Bob's anger came to the surface, with Olga nodding in agreement.

"We'd hoped by placing him away from London under Edgar's watchful eye, he'd be manageable. We never envisaged him being implicated in murder."

"Thankfully, Kitty monitored him. She's been a great help."

Tom breathed an enormous sigh of relief, to hear that Kitty was on Edgar's side, having seen her over being close to Balthazar and walking him home at night, concerned that it also implicated her in his duplicity.

Bob continued.

"Balthazar has disappeared; we've not had any reports about him anywhere. His civil servant colleagues have raised the alarm when he didn't answer their calls this morning... Do you have any idea's?"

Bob was very much the king as his gaze looked deep into Tom's eyes, sensing he was involved... Tom felt the need to admit his involvement, but Edgar wouldn't approve.

"No, but..."

"I gave you explicit orders not to harm him."

Edgar barked.

For the first time Olga showed some interest, leaning into the table towards Tom, her head tilted to one side, not wanting to miss his explanation.

"I didn't. I just led others to believe he'd double crossed them..."

Tom explained how they only realised the connection to the vixen when she arrived, with both he and Becky recognising her scent from the beach. She'd clearly come to monitor both Roxy and Balthazar.

At this point he hadn't known the Roxy connection, but after rescuing Edgar from drowning, he turned the tables in their favour, guessing that the Vixen was under instructions from the elusive Brock.

Bob cut in.

"Somehow this criminal badger, Brock, who charismatically calls himself a pirate, is behind to all of this. He seemed to come out of the woodwork as he was unheard of twenty years ago. Some say he came over from France, but no one knows for sure."

Tom continued, telling them about his shaking hands with Balthazar in front of the Vixen, in the bar, and loudly thanking him for helping save Edgar, thus sowing the seed of doubt in Vixen's mind.

King Bob leaned forward, intrigued by Tom's story.

"Ha ha, I like your style Tom... Continue."

Olga nodded in agreement, smiling. Whilst in contrast, Edgar hid his head in his paws and shaking it.

Tom gave a full, blow by blow account of the events later that evening, after walking Becky home and he'd returned to Kitty's pub to find Balthazar had left. How he'd let the vixen follow him through the village, to Balthazar's house and, upon greeting him at his door, he again loudly proclaimed Balthazar's help in saving Edgar.

He told them of his dodging through Balthazar's home so he could leave out the back, as the Vixen arrived at the open front door.

"And that was the last time I saw him... So I actually never touched the duplicitous cat."

Edgar was fuming but silent as his brother congratulated Tom on his performance, laughing in triumph. Tom sipped the last of his lukewarm tea as Bob continued to congratulate and Olga, leaned back in her chair, beaming at the result.

"I think I need you as an advisor, Tom, just to stir things up."

Olga smirked at Bob's quip in agreement.

"Now Bob, don't encourage him."

Tom smiled, then returned to his story, skirting over his sexual encounter with Roxy but went into detail over her attempt to inject him with an early development of the zombie drug and his fight with her, being able to wrestle the syringe from her, and injecting her instead. Then how, with the drug taking hold of Roxy, she explained the Vixen's plans for him and how he whisked her away to stay with Lucy and Peter.

Bob showed genuine concern for Roxy's well being as Tom outlined her being blackmailed and caught up in the sex slave trade. He asked a few questions, making mental notes about Tom's answers. He then outlined his discovering the two weasels watching and how they contacted Edgar, who mobilised the fisherdogs to catch the watchers.

"This adds a whole additional dimension to the Bureaucrats' intentions. We knew they had links to the underworld, but not to this depth... I had whispers of these sex hotels and the police uncover a few, but if they are being protected by bureaucrats, then they will always be one step ahead."

"There's more to it than that, Bob."

Tom dug into his pocket and retrieved the paper with the two names on.

"Roxy admitted to injecting these people before coming to me."

Bob's eyes bulged, and he spoke into his wristwatch.

"Micheal... Bob here, have Dan Walker and Mike Burchell arrived with the other guests?"

A voice responded with a confirmation.

"Separate them from everyone else. Find any reason you can."

Olga spoke up for the first time since sitting down and went to leave the table.

"Let me deal with them."

Bob's hand came up, his paw facing her, silently asking her to stand down. Olga, clearly disappointed, returned to her seat as Bob continued.

"No one is to be left alone with them. Ensure several trusted guards watch them. Search them for syringes, pills, or liquids of any sort."

"Sir?" Came the squawked response from his watch.

"Michael, follow my instructions without trying to be too obvious to the other guests."

Bob then looked back at Tom.

"You are definite. Those are the names?"

"Yes, Roxy was under the drug's influence by then, so I can't imagine she lied."

Olga quietly asked, "Bob, let me deal with it?"

"No, with all the guests in the palace today, we need diplomacy. Tom, these two MPs are supporters of the monarchy and were in Parliament yesterday."

"What are they in control of?"

"Nothing important. The bureaucrats have seen to that."

"Were there any important votes or legislation? If they are here, what if they are carrying the virus to influence others? It would help if you could get a blood sample from them. The evidence should still be there."

"No. I don't think so... I can't take blood samples unless they're sick enough to warrant it..."

After hearing a buzz of vibration, Bob spoke to his wrist again.

"Michael? Good, you've separated them? Find out exactly what they've been involved in politically over the last few days. Get my doctors to examine them, say they don't look well, or that they look feverish."

"Maybe I should have you here in London as an advisor, Tom?"

"No... I enjoy being a thorn in Edgar's side too much."

Bob laughed, whereas Edgar groaned. Once more, a voice squeaked from Bob's wrist.

"You're Majesty. I'm Phillip, from Michael's office... I've examined the MPs' timetables over the last three days. Nothing for two days, then yesterday they attended the quango for wormhole research. They voted on additional funding and continued research into the viability of greater wormhole use."

Tom stiffened upright and opened his mouth to speak. Bob held his palm up to stop him and answered his call.

"Thanks, Phillip. I'll need detailed minutes of that meeting and voting."

"But that's Bureaucrat Simon's department."

"Phillip... I don't care how you obtain it, by hook or by crook. Whatever it takes, understood?"

"Sorry..."

"No, that's fine Phillip, thanks."

Bob checked his watch before looking back at Tom, his hand now encouraging him to elaborate.

"You can't allow them to continue with wormholes, the safety of Britain or even this world could be at stake. They must shut down the wormholes or next time it won't be another me coming through. It could be an entire army."

Bob looked incredulously at Tom, and Olga looked sceptical as Bob took up the bureaucratic line.

"Pure science fiction. Their research is for them to see how economically viable it is to reach the moon or possibly Mars or Pluto for exploration or to mine for resources."

"Which would be fine, but they create secondary localised wormholes, opening pathways to parallel worlds. How do you think I got here?"

With Tom now energised and his mind in overdrive, a new possibility dawned on him.

"You said that Brock was unknown before and yet he's the scheming centre behind all this sophisticated criminal activity. Nobody knows his background. What if he too came through a wormhole from mine or another parallel world, which is why he is an enigma with his ability to stay one jump ahead of you?"

Edgar coughed, still not convinced after all of Tom's previous arguments. Tom glared back at him and immediately threw himself against them, continuing to open wormholes. He went at great lengths to repeat his concerns that other worlds could easily predict the wormhole appearances and send an attacking force through.