Tom's Parallel World Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guards returned to their posts. Once they'd left, Bob shook Tom's hand.

"It's been an absolute pleasure to meet you and see you in action. Olga can update me later, as Edgar will be in our private residence."

Edgar glared sternly at Tom.

"I suppose it is useless to tell you to be diplomatic, but whatever happens, I expect Olga to keep you in check."

The glare Edgar gave Olga showed he didn't hold up much hope for either.

Bob looked equally concerned, but tried to hide it from Edgar.

"Either way, Edgar, we have no choice. We'll have to trust them."

He turned to the pair of them.

"Interrogate this Hubert, with all that information, and see if you can discover the Vixen's lair."

Before either of the brothers could stop them, Olga's paw grabbed Tom's arm and pulled him back out into the hall. Tom could feel Olga's strength, knowing she'd easily overpower him, although he'd already decided he wouldn't want to. There was something far more powerful about this feline that attracted him more than any others that he'd met.

He felt attracted on several levels, but her hormones were definitely working their magic on him. She guided him further through the maze of hallways through the palace and he enjoyed watching her body flow with the grace and suppleness of a finely tuned athlete. Her fur gave her form an amount of fluidity that excited him.

They soon emerged into a similar, dead end square hallway with unmarked doors leading off it. Olga opened the door which previously had been the surveillance room to find another. Although this one was empty but the cameras were switched off.

"Good, no witnesses."

Olga said, more to herself, grinning.

Tom scratched his head whilst nodding, agreeing.

"Uh-huh, could be useful. How about we go in, bad-cop, good-cop, that'll unsettle him enough to spill the beans?"

"But we're not cops and I don't fully understand what you mean, you strange human, you."

Olga's strange change of tone surprised Tom, sounding a little less Olga, more Kitty.

"Ah, er... Well, I'll go tough on him, but you act as if you're on his side, but still trying to get the information but more subtly. Your size and aggressive stance and yet soft approach will unsettle him, so hopefully, he'll tell us everything."

Olga looked coy at him, repeating, "Size and aggressive stance?"

Despite her fearsome appearance, she appeared hurt, making Tom feel guilty.

"Maybe to others, but not to anyone who knows you. Like King Bob and I."

Olga smiled, "Not to you?"

"Nope, definitely not to me."

As he finished, Olga's face lit up and softened with a beaming smile.

"Come on then, bad cop Tom. Let's get our cat to talk."

Olga led Tom out and went straight into another doorway, with a key in the door, having to unlock it first.

Tom held back before entering, allowing Olga's powerful shape to fill the culprit with fear. When he entered, the Tabby cat didn't look bothered in the slightest, as he sat relaxed in the chair. Tom hoped he could unsettle him enough to confess.

"So, is it Trevor or Hubert we're addressing?"

"No comment."

He remained cool and unmoved.

Olga looked at Tom, unsure of how this fitted in her understanding of the plan.

Tom repeated.

"You signed in as Trevor and yet reacted to Hubert, so we can safely assume you're actually Hubert."

He shrugged.

"Whatever."

His reply pissed Tom off, as his sister used that term all the time to annoy him when younger. He knew he'd have to find an angle soon or the tabby would win.

"So do you prefer Hubby, or Hugh-be? Because you sure as don't look like a Hu-bert," Tom exaggerated the second syllable and the 'T', which is more of an English pronunciation than French.

Whilst he tried to remain cool, his ear twinged and his face hinted at a tell. Human Tom wouldn't have noticed, but hybrid Tom knew he'd struck a chord that he could expand upon.

Olga found her groove.

"Why are you calling this feline names? We don't do that here at the palace."

"No, this French cat is a crook. The foreign Tabby Hu-bert."

He purposefully miss-pronounced his name again.

"Infected the good Dan Walker and Mike Burchell with the zombie drug. Isn't that right, Hu-bert?"

"Tom, what did I say about calling other felines' names?"

But Tom's words had struck home, and the tabby reacted as he wanted.

"Yes, and we'd have gotten away with it, too. I don't know how you discovered our plan, but there will be others, and good king Bob won't last much longer."

"That's where you're wrong, as we've agents closing in on Vixen and Brock, the badger. It won't be long before they join you in these rooms to be interrogated. So you may as well tell us everything now, or the courts won't look lightly on you withholding information..."

"Ha ha, Brock warned us you would tell us that lie if caught. He's too clever."

Tom thought he'd lost the advantage and dialled it up a notch. He rushed forward, grabbing the tabby by the throat and lifted him off his chair. Being shorter than him, he could offer no resistance as Tom growled at him.

"He's nothing but a cowardly thug who hides from us, but we're catching up on him. Now we know where his hideout is."

Olga took her cue and dashed in, removing the cat from Tom's grasp.

"Tom, we can't do that to our detainees."

"But if he won't talk..."

Olga dusted him down, winking at Tom, hoping she was playing her part right. Tom burst past her to grab him again.

"Come on Hu-bert spill the beans. What are Vixen and Badger up to?"

Olga waited long enough to unsettle the tabby, then once more swept Tom away and turned to Hubert.

"Tell him what he wants to know, then he'll stop threatening you. I can only protect you for so long. I can't do too much as he is my boss and I can't stop him."

The tabby named Hubert glanced between Olga and Tom, his ear twitching once more, then as Tom thought they had him, calmness ran over him and he laughed.

"Badger said you would try to do this, play good-guy, bad-guy, and he said to remain silent. You can't do anything to me and no court will convict me. All the judges and magistrates are under the civil servants and they're all under Badger's payroll. I'll be a free man before tomorrow."

Tom looked at Olga, who shrugged helplessly back at him. Tom wondered about his ruse, which was unknown to Olga, and yet Hubert knew of it.

"So what is so special about this thug Badger? What makes him so knowledgeable that civil servants do his bidding?"

Now the tabby looked smug, having the upper hand.

"He's not like us... He's from another world and making him able to stay one jump ahead of the establishment. His hotels for women and gambling dens create him vast wealth. He bought all the main civil servants long ago, and the remainder followed suit. Which has allowed him to grow and now they'll open up the worm holes to release an army for him to command. We will inherit all the power and wealth, not good king Bob."

He laughed once more and sat back in the chair, looking proud of his declaration.

Tom now laughed.

"So now we know. You've said enough to convict you and place you out of their reach. We're witnesses and we have it on record. We've been recording this, and your own words will condemn you."

Olga nodded in agreement.

Hubert laughed again.

"Evidence can be lost, no matter how damning."

He crossed his lower legs out in front of him and tucked his forepaws behind his head, looking calm and aloof.

It was now Tom's turn to be rattled, and his blood boiled. King Bob had suspected the same and now here it was being thrown in their faces. His anger rose as his hand reached into his pocket and the answer came to him.

"So, Bert, do you recognise these?"

The tabby's ears twitched hearing his name shortened further, and saw the syringe. His ears flicked as he uncrossed his legs to sit up.

"Ah, you do. So you know you have two choices... Either you tell us everything, or I inject you and we'll get it from you, anyway?"

"You... You can't do that."

The tabby glanced at Olga, pleading.

"He can't?"

She grinned. Now the game had changed to one she liked.

"Hmm, I think he can."

The tabby's forelegs flayed in the air, trying to defend himself.

"No, he can't, and you're here to stop him. Remember, you're the nice one?"

Olga scratched her chin, pondering.

"Hmm, he has a point there, Tom. I am supposed to be, but then..."

She shook her head jokingly.

"Ha ha ha, I can't keep it up. Nope, I won't, because I don't want to. He's right. You have your two choices, as we need the information."

"I'll not say anything or Brock will kill me. You don't know him like we do. He is a thug, but from another world. I told you, he's not like us."

Tom chuckled and held the syringe in his hand, ready to inject as he stepped forward.

"You're assuming that we are the same as you, but we're not. Olga, he's made his choice. If he struggles, hold him down."

Tom stepped closer to the tabby cat, who now scrambled away from him, causing the chair to fall backwards, tipping him onto the floor. He soon composed himself, standing with his back to the wall, arms outstretched, protecting himself.

"You can't use that. It's an untested prototype genetic enhancer."

"You mean this material that you were happy to test on Dan and Mike, so they could inject our king?"

The cat's ears frantically twitched as he stammered, "It... It's... n... no... not the same,"

He looked at Olga, who nodded, "We think it is Hold him."

She pounced on Hubert before he could react. She soon had him pinned down, but he kept flapping his legs, giving Tom a moving target.

"Well, if you won't help, I'll just..."

Tom stabbed the needle of the Syringe into the cat's backside, which Olga was sitting on. All it took was a press of his thumb onto the plunger and the liquid emptied into the feline as he squealed at the top of his voice.

"Now, now, no need to be a big kitten about it."

With the sight glass empty, he pulled clear.

"That's it. He's had a full load. You can release him now."

As soon as she released him, Hubert jumped up, spluttering with anger.

"You wait, once I tell the Magistrates you injected me with that, you will both be in jail and I'll be free. You'll regret ever crossing the Vixen, Brock, and messed with me."

Tom shrugged, "Meh, not bothered. Come on, Olga, let's leave him to stew for a while."

He left with her following, ensuring she locked the door behind her. Once back in the surveillance room, she turned on the cameras and recording machines.

"Is there a way to save whatever is recorded in more than one location?" Tom asked.

"As it will be impossible to lose multiple copies of evidence."

The screens flickered on, showing multiple views of the Hubert, with the time displayed on each camera view.

"Oh, yes." She replied as she tapped away at the slim keyboard set into the desk.

"I'll save it simultaneously to the Palace safe network, my private space, the King's private area and an ultra secret location, known only to myself and the King."

Olga finished typing and turned to look at Tom with her eyes boring deep into his.

"Even before I met you, I found you an interesting human. Now we've met, I realise you are more than worthy of my interest. One day I would very much like for us to hunt together in the frozen wastelands of my home country, as you have the mind of a hunter."

Olga's eyes flickered and Tom could feel static in the air as her fur stood on end. There was more to this than just hormones. He didn't need a super sense to tell him she'd gone from being the King's bodyguard to sexually available as his own finely tuned instrument was rock hard and his balls tingled.

Tom's eyes remained locked on hers.

"Olga... Are you making a pass at me?"

The huge Siberian Tiger before him smiled, nodding and she replied, but this time with her thickest Siberian accent, as she remembered someone once telling her how sexy she sounded.

"I'm a hunter and I only respect other hunters, and you are the cleverest hunter I have met here in this kingdom."

Tom noticed she was purring deep inside. Her whole demeanour had softened from the powerful huntress to sexual being.

"I understand the females back in your village say you are their super sex toy, yes?"

She purred as she undid his belt and opened his shorts, smiling at his stiff bulge fighting for release.

Tom spluttered in surprise.

"Not all of them, only a few. Er, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking your clothes off furless human. We have time whilst he absorbs the drug."

She nodded at the screens, showing Hubert no longer stomping and ranting in his cell but walking around muttering. She pulled his shorts down and lifted his shirt off over his head as Tom wrestled with his boots. He stood naked, trying to puff his chest out, seeing her eye him up and down.

"I've noticed you admire my body. I've never known a human to pay so much attention to me before." Giggled Olga smugly.

She dropped onto all fours, with her head down and her front legs stretching out away from Tom with her rump raised in the air. Her tail curved high over her inverted back, exposing herself to him. Her fur stood on end as she turned and glared at him.

"Mount me now," she commanded.

The haste and her urgency perturbed Tom.

"So that's it, no foreplay or pre-amble?"

"Hmm, it's not our way. Historically, my people didn't have time when in the frozen wilds of the Siberian woods or out on the tundra... Maybe you can teach me another day?"

Her rear rose slightly to make the point. He didn't need to be asked again. To have this powerful feline offer herself to him was the most wonderful invitation that surpassed all his previous experiences in this world. He edged forward, gripping the base of her tail with one hand, and her rear hip with the other.

As soon as the tip of his cock touched her damp lips, she pushed back. So his cock head was immersed inside her before he knew it, pulling his foreskin sharply in a single movement, causing Tom to suck air in at the pleasurable pain.

Olga purred with a deep vibrato that he could feel on his shaft as he pressed it deeper into the muscular female before him. Quietly, self doubt crept into him. It was one thing to satisfy cats and the adult kittens but she was a full sized tiger, taller than him by a long way when upright and he wondered if he could satisfy her.

He heard her gasp as he bottomed out in her rear and they ground their bodies together. Her short fur was coarser than other felines, and it prickled over his skin as they gyrated together. Olga pushed back onto him as her purring vibrated along the length of his shaft to excite him further.

He felt suction on his cock as she pulled forward, and him back before they drove themselves together again. They soon reached a rhythm, with him holding her tail, pumping in and out. They worked in unison with her purring increasing in time with the thrusts and Tom's panting.

They ignored the flickering screens as they both focussed on each other with Tom feeling his over sensitised sexual senses developed in this world taking over. He could feel her stiff raised clit bud rubbing his member, larger than the cat's back at the cove, as they slammed together. They kept this up, keeping up a tandem bouncing long stroking rhythm.

"Do you know where to bite my neck?" Gasped Olga.

Tom faltered, knowing what she meant but unsure if he could reach. A front paw came over her front shoulder and an extended claw indicated an area on the back of her neck. He leaned forward, his full weight now easily taken by her, as he continued to drive into her.

She arched her back further, and the spot was within reach as he opened his mouth. Her coarser fur was easier to help him gather a roll of skin within his teeth and now unafraid to bite hard.

Olga growled at first, confirming he had hit this mark as she immediately straightened her body, thrusting her rear backwards onto his dick, driving it deeper. He struggled to breathe through the fur in his mouth. But he would not release the ride of his life as he thrust, while she alternated, straightened and arched like a bucking bronco.

He brought his hands from her hips, stroking forwards along her soft underbelly, and felt for her breasts. Using his thumbs to flick her now pert nipples, then pinch & roll them between thumb and forefinger.

"I'm glad you don't have claws." Olga purred.

By digging his elbows into her midriff and hips, he got a better grip, holding his bite on her neck to remain inside her whilst trying not to be flung off this powerful bucking bronco. He was doubling over to thrust into her. With her being more powerful, she could buck and twist in all directions, pushing back on his thrusts, not allowing him any control.

This was by far the wildest rodeo Tom had ever ridden on a feline before and he could barely remain on. Her body vibrated with her purring that transferred through to his teeth, hands, elbows, and shaft. He held on as best he could to stay inside her, as she arched almost double in hard thrusts.

Finally, she roared, which echoed around the unfurnished room and possibly in the hallway outside, as she climaxed, holding the thrust to grind into him as she gasped for air.

"Fuck, that was perfect."

Olga panted as she relaxed.

It surprised Tom to hear her swear as he relaxed, releasing his teeth from her neck. Finally able to suck air unhindered into his burning lungs and relaxed to withdraw his manhood as he climbed off her. Olga preened herself as he dressed.

"Do you think he will answer our questions now?" She asked, nodding to the screens.

Tom tightened his belt as he looked to see Hubert relaxed in the only chair in the room, humming to himself, happily strumming his fingers on the arm of the chair. He zipped himself up and pulled his T-shirt on.

"He looks the same way Rosie did after I injected her with the drug. He'll sing like a bird, as he had the whole syringe and she only had three quarters of it."

Tom slipped his socks and boots on. He felt disappointed as he watched Olga monitor the screens, unmoved by what they had recently shared.

"So that is it? You're unlike any other female I have ever met. No foreplay before, nor kissing or cuddling afterwards. Are you not in the slightest bit bothered that we just had sex? Did it not mean anything to you?"

Olga turned away from her surveillance to look shocked at Tom.

"I'm a daughter of Siberia and I thought I'd explained. We don't do any of that... There isn't time today... I have some holidays owed to me, so maybe I can visit you, to stay with you and you can educate me to be more feminine?"

Tom almost chuckled at the thought of Olga's six foot six height stooping to fit within the low ceilings back at Kitty's pub. He grinned as he thought of the reaction of the fisherdogs to having a powerful female tiger in their midst, punching a large hole in their male pride.

Olga cocked her head to one side, pleased at Tom's change in temperament.

"You'd be happy if I did?"

Tom thought about the prospect for a while... Knowing she would stand out, more than any lighthouse, walking around and it would be fun to see how villagers react when he introduces her. It would be nice to spend some quality time with her and show her around Dogs Watch Cove.

"Yes, I would. So we could have more time and hopefully enjoy some of the summer sun before the weather changes."

Olga smiled.

"We agree then. I will ask the king."

She returned to the screens.

Hubert was no longer exuding an air of confidence. He looked almost childish, twiddling his thumbs and picking at his teeth. He hummed a tune that sounded more lullaby than dance music, whilst preening himself, like Kitty and Sarah did after sex.