Tom's Parallel World Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga confirmed Tom's thoughts.

"I think he is ready to talk. Let's both be good cops this time, yes?"

"Uh-huh. Do you think he'd like a drink to soften him up?"

Olga looked surprised at him, almost shocked that the hunter was now showing weakness, Tom explained.

"Well, hopefully with that amount of zombie drug in him, we have to approach him differently, show him we're friends, not foe. Then I think we'll get more out of him."

Olga thought for a moment, nodding in agreement. The pair of them walked back to the room where Hubert was, unlocking it to enter and find him exactly as they'd seen on the screens, preening himself. No soon as they had entered he stopped to look up, pleased to see visitors.

"Hi, Hubert," Tom said, in a French accent and not pronouncing the 'T'.

Hearing his name, his smile widened.

"You know me?"

"Yes, we're your friends and we've come to visit you. Can you remember why you're here?"

One of Hubert's paws curled around his ear, stroking it thoughtfully.

"Yes, I was going to do a terrible thing for some other friends of mine."

Olga dropped to sit on the floor, sitting up, and mimicked Hubert stroking his ear.

"Unfortunately, those people aren't your friends like we are. They want you to do bad things, whereas we know you really want to be good and to be liked by your friends."

Huberts' ear stroking continued, pondering on Olga's words.

"Yes, you're right. They have done some terrible things."

Olga smiled before asking, "Hubert, would you like a drink?"

She mimicked Tom's pronunciation of his name but with her Eastern European accent, it didn't quite work, but they could see he appreciated her effort.

Hubert nodded, grinning.

"Oh, yes, please. Some warm milk would be lovely."

Olga stood and confirmed, "Some warm milk coming up. Tom, what would you like?"

"Tea please, thanks Olga."

She left the room, and Tom settled down to sit cross-legged on the floor.

"Hubert, we know you're not bad like the others and you're doing the right thing by owning up. But we need you to tell us all about them so we can stop them from harming others."

They heard a scraping of something across the flooring outside as Olga returned with two chairs.

"Your drink won't be too long, Hubert."

Hubert thanked Olga as she and Tom settled on the chairs, trying not to intimidate him. It didn't take long before there was a knock on the door and their drinks arrived, with Olga having a black coffee. Soon after his milk, Hubert unravelled what he knew about Vixen and Badger's empire. He may have been a small fry, only having visibility of one facet of their dealings, but what he knew, he knew in great detail.

They lost track of time, as they drilled deeper into what he knew, avoiding asking the same question twice, as they were taping everything. A knock on the door surprised Both Olga and Tom, breaking their concentration. Olga went to see who it was. After a brief muffled conversation in the hallway, she returned.

"Tom, Edgar wants to return and would like you to go with him."

Tom apologised to Hubert, leaving him as if they were long-lost friends and Olga joined him outside in the hall, where another staff member waited for him. Tom was about to follow the upright black and white cat butler when Olga picked him up in an enormous furry hug, almost squeezing the air out of him.

"You'll not forget Olga?" She asked.

For the first time, Tom saw a hint of femininity in her eyes and a sense of loss.

"No, I don't think I could forget you."

He gasped, fighting for air.

She grinned wildly at Tom, leaving him undecided whether it meant his response pleased her or she was about to bite his head off in one hungry mouthful. A glint in her eye confirmed otherwise as she pulled him into a passionate kiss. One that was soft and sensuous, nothing at all like her fierce exterior, encouraging Tom's blood to pound for her once more and stir his loins.

Tom wanted to match her passion, but was unable to respond with her legs pinning his arms to his sides. When they separated from their kiss, her eyes reflected Tom's own smile.

"How could I forget such a wonderful huntress?"

Olga laughed, lowering him back down to the floor to ruffle his hair with a paw that could easily scalp him.

"Olga thanks her little hunter for the time he's spent with her, and I promise we will meet again. Now go, before Edgar finds more reason to not like me."

She gave a half purring chuckle and returned to the room holding Hubert.

Tom lamented the loss of her powerful presence as he heard her muffled voice back in the room, beyond the now closed door.

He turned to see a stunned look on the waiting cat's face, not believing what his eyes had witnessed. After a brief shake of his head, he beckoned Tom to follow, and he led him through more endless hallways.

It seemed to take an age before they entered an area he recognised as the hallway he first entered earlier in the day and Butler opened the door to the enormous room he'd first met Olga and the king in. Edgar was patiently sitting at the table, waiting for him. For once, he gave a beaming smile at Tom's arrival.

"Come on Tom, we need to return before we're missed."

Tom thanked the cat, who was already turning to leave. Tom followed Edgar to the other end of the room with the paintings. This time it was his paw that touched the painting to melt the wall away, exposing the room beyond, that for all Tom knew was hundreds of miles away.

They walked through to the second room that was the teleportation hub. Tom looked back to see the wall spiriting itself back in place to close the palace off from any intruders. The fire returned to the hearth and

The lounge chairs looked inviting. They sat alone for a while as Tom updated Edgar on that afternoon's productive chat with Hubert, but ignored their use of the zombie drug. Edgar thanked him, saying he'd discuss it further with his brother. Soon he invited him to follow him through the door to head back up the stairs until they returned to the hallway in Top Dog's house.

Once back into daylight, the stairs merged with the wall, invisible to any casual inspection. Edgar invited him to stay for something to drink and eat, as they'd been gone for a lot longer than he expected, but Tom didn't want to neglect his work at Kitty's.

"Sorry, Edgar, ah... Top Dog, we can talk later."

Edgar shrugged and headed towards the kitchen. Tom was keen to get some air and left the house. He enjoyed the walk back along the cliff path, with the view across the cove, returning to the village he'd grown to adore. His previous wanderlust that encouraged him to walk the coastline of Britain seemed to be forgotten, and he was relieved to be back.

The bar was busy and Kitty pleased to see him, as he was to see her and the friendly fisher dogs having a drink before returning to their homes.

"I was worrying." Kitty exclaimed with a furtive look out beyond the cliffs.

"Top Dog wanted to talk over a few things."

"You in his bad books again?"

"When am I not? I think it's an understanding we have."

Tom laughed as he passed the bar, heading to the kitchen for his apron. Before he knew it, he was laying tables, delivering food, and clearing empty beer mugs, just like any other evening.

~~~***~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~