Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I better than Mummy, Daddy?"

David nodded, "that's a good girl Becky, show Daddy how you can please him," and pulled her firmly back down on his cock. Celia groaned with pleasure as she felt her husband's strong hands force her, delighting in the sense of submission. David seemed to have got over his nerves and was now directing the pace and depth of Celia's movements with his hands, using her mouth for his own pleasure.

Celia couldn't contain her curiosity and needed to know if David really had cheated on her, so she pulled off him, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Who else has pleased Daddy besides Mummy and me?"

David breathed deeply and then pushed his cock into her mouth to silence her.

"You really want to know?"

She tried to nod.

"Remember how drunk I was when I came home last Christmas Eve?"

She nodded again.

Celia certainly did, though she was pretty sure he didn't. She was sure he didn't remember getting home drunk and dishevelled, smelling like a toilet and something else. How he'd tried to kiss her, and she'd smelt booze and cigarettes and cheap perfume.

She'd been cross with him as he had tried to grope and kiss her, complaining that he smelt like a brothel. He'd roughly pawed her tits through her shirt and her tone had seemed to rile him up and he had grabbed her roughly by the shoulders, pushing her down to the floor at his feet. As she'd knelt looking up at him in shock, he had pulled his grubby trousers down, letting them fall around his ankles and then unceremoniously shoved his semi-erect, smelly cock into her mouth.

She'd been in total shock at his aggressive display but despite herself and her anger, as he was pushing his cock into her mouth, she'd felt herself getting wet. Celia had noticed the dank sour taste of his cock and the strong pungent sweaty smell emanating from his crotch, but she'd no time to focus as she concentrated on not gagging.

She'd allowed herself to be used, secretly thrilled at his display of desire and dominance and she began touching herself as he fucked her face. Just as she'd begun to get used to it, feeling the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm she'd felt him roughly pull away.

She'd called him a bastard then, getting unsteadily to her feet and slapping him across the face.

Celia had seen his shock and anger at that and then she'd felt the sharp sting of his own hand across her face, and she'd cried out in pain. Before she could register what was happening, she'd felt his weight against her, pushing her backwards against the sofa, his mouth roughly kissing her, and she was responding. It felt like they were wrestling for a moment and then Celia had felt herself flipped over onto her front, her husband easily turning her over and bending her struggling form over the back of the sofa. She felt his hands pull her dress up and then he had ripped off her knickers, causing her to cry out. She tried to struggle, kicking her legs and wriggling underneath him but she felt him using his weight to hold her down.

Celia heard his gloating laugh as she felt a handful of his fingers sink into her sopping wet pussy, both of them realizing despite her denials how much pleasure she was actually feeling, and he started caressing the spots inside her they both knew drove her wild. He didn't let her cum though, instead she'd felt him take his hand, wet with her juices and push it up between her ass cheeks sinking a slick finger firmly into her anus causing her to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Celia had struggled hard, angrier at herself for enjoying how good it felt, how much it was realizing a fantasy she'd secretly had, but it seemed to only encourage him, and she'd felt him shift, his finger being replaced by the hot wet weight of his cock nudging between her ass cheeks, his intentions clear.

Although Celia had been exploring her boundaries with anal play herself, they had never spoken about it or tried it and she was still shocked when she felt the fat round shape of his cock pressing against her unprepared asshole.

Her voice had been pleading then, almost sobbing as she felt him press his hard cock into her reluctant ass. She'd cried out in pain as the burning sensation had intensified before something felt like it gave way and she felt him sink down into her. She'd lain there, her head hanging off the back of the sofa, tears streaming as he had begun to thrust into her in short rapid strokes feeling his body bouncing off her as his cock filled her ass.

He was grunting and groaning above her, and she felt powerless beneath his weight, resigned to him using her however he wanted. To her surprise and dismay, she felt the burning morph into a shaking, spasming crescendo of pleasure she'd not experienced before, A weird deep level of feeling that seemed to come from the lowest part of her and run out across her spine and legs. She remembered her right leg twitching uncontrollably and her moaning becoming a long-drawn-out groan as she'd felt it building.

Celia had felt his cock harden and swell even more and then with a last hard thrust he had pushed himself as deep as he could into her rectum and she'd felt him ejaculate inside her, pushing her over the edge, causing her to scream out as her own orgasm had ripped through her.

David had slumped onto her in a drunken stupor, his breathing deepening and relaxing even as she felt his cock soften inside her ass to the point where her body expelled his limp form and he slid sideways, snoring onto the sofa.

Yes, Celia certainly remembered that night, and if David did, he hadn't been man enough to say anything.

"Remember how drunk I was when I came home last Christmas Eve?"

Celia tried to nod her head while still sucking his cock, looking up at him like a good girl.

"I was pretty drunk and the barmaid at the pub came onto me."

"She grabbed my cock right outside the toilets and wanked me off."

Celia was surprised, the only barmaid at the pub was Tricia and Celia knew she was twenty-one, would she have been interested in David? She also momentarily felt a little disappointed in David's taste. Tricia wore far too much fake tan and lashes, and her makeup and dress sense was to Celia a bit gaudy and cheap, like the desperate wannabe celebrity girls on Love Island, but she could also guess what David was attracted to.

Celia released David's cock from her mouth with a pop and giggled like a naughty schoolgirl.

"Do you mean Tricia? The Essex girl with the big tits?"

"Are they bigger than Mummy's tits or mine?"

"Did she let you put your cock between them?"

Celia knew how much David liked it when she wrapped her own tits around him and felt her pulse racing at the thought of her husband being pleasured by the young tart at the pub. Her jealousy was still there but felt oddly repressed as she played the role of coy daughter. She took the opportunity to start playing with herself, enjoying how wet she was getting at the thought.

David directed her back to his cock and proceeded to tell Celia everything, well almost everything, enjoying watching his wife's reaction as he described ass-fucking Tricia on the floor, how submissive she was and how she also liked to call him Daddy. He left out the part where they had fucked while some guys described Sarah getting gangbanged or how Tricia then played a similar role to what Celia was doing now.

Celia realized with momentary disgust that David had come home after ass fucking a stranger in a public toilet and forced her to suck his cock. That explained the smell and taste as Celia recognized she was tasting young Tricia's ass on her husband's cock. In a weird way, through the dirtiness of the whole situation making her feel cheap and slutty, she found herself strangely aroused. Celia also started to imagine what Tricia tasted like directly, suddenly considering what a girl like her would be like to fuck.

"Mmm, seems like Daddy has been naughty. I think Mummy might be mad at you if she knew."

"Maybe I can keep it secret if you do something for me Daddy?"

David looked at his wife, calmly listening to him as he excitedly regaled her about cheating with a busty young barmaid, seemingly no hint of anger or jealousy and considered what she now wanted him to do.

"What can I do for you Becky so we can keep this our secret?"

"Well Daddy, I want you to invite Tricia over for another rendezvous."

David's eyebrow raised, questioning.

"But you are not going to get to fuck her!"

"Instead, I'm going to punish Tricia, show her what happens when she tries to come between my Mummy and Daddy!"

"Do that for me and I'll make sure Mummy doesn't find out, unless you want to start sleeping on the sofa, maybe end up divorced?"

David wasn't sure now if she was a bit mad at him, but he was more than happy to let his wife have her way with the buxom young woman, thinking that maybe he could even hide somewhere and watch what she did?

"If you do, I also tell you a secret that Mummy has, that I know she's too afraid to tell you!"

David looked at his wife considering what she now meant, stroking her face lovingly, smiling down at the woman he loved.

"Of course Becky, I don't want to ruin anything with your mother. I love her more than anything in the world and while I have needs, I won't do anything that hurts her."

Then he slapped her hard across the face with an open hand, a soft red welt appearing on Celia's cheek, tears threatening to burst from her angry eyes.

"But you don't get to blackmail me young lady!" his raised voice frightening Celia.

"If I let you have Tricia it'll be because I decide to, not because you are threatening me."

"And if you know a secret your mother is keeping from me, you're going to need to tell me now or you'll get punished."

"I can't Daddy, Mummy doesn't know I found out and if I tell you, it could ruin everything."

David looked at her more softly now, noting the real vulnerability in his wife's eyes, and gently stroked the side of her face with the backs of his fingers.

"Becky, I promise you that whatever your mother tells me won't ruin anything."

"After all I've just told you that I cheated on her with a pub barmaid less than half her age......"

.......and I'm also planning on fucking my own daughter!"

"You can't fuck your own daughter!" Celia pleaded with him, not sure if they were still talking in role play or if David really did want to fuck their daughter. That wouldn't be right, would it? Celia never paid much attention to what society considered acceptable morality and she acknowledged her own hypocrisy after fucking her nephew, but this was their daughter.

It wouldn't be right, would it? Even though the thought secretly sent a shocking thrill through Celia, and her mind told her to consider what could happen if Becky wanted it as well?

"You can't!"

"Yes I certainly can Becky, and maybe once I've made you my personal slut I'll make it your duty to seduce your own sisters, get them prepped for both of us."

"Maybe I'll hide and watch as you take advantage of your younger siblings?"

Celia shuddered and her groan gave away what effect her husband's words were having on her, demonstrating her own perverse lust for her children, and Celia knew any thoughts of personal morality were gone.

"Are you going to tell me what your mother's secret is or am I going to have to punish you?"

Celia shook her head in defiance.

David dragged her to her feet and sitting himself on Becky's bed deftly flung her effortlessly across his lap. He pulled the short plaid skirt up over his wife's wide ass enjoying her curvaceous shape as he revealed the pale skin of the backs of her thighs. Her bum was covered by a small sensible pair of panties and David was curious if they were actually Becky's, as they looked too small for Celia, who normally wore G-strings.

He stroked his fingers over the back of the cotton material, pressing gently in the middle, feeling his finger start to dip into the deep gap between her cheeks, noting with satisfaction how wet the crotch of the panties was when his hand slid down between her thighs.

"Looks like my little girl is a dirty little slut, doesn't it?"

"I always knew you wanted Daddy's cock Becky, I've seen the way you've been sneaking glances at me, accidently catching me in the shower."

Celia wondered if this was true, had her innocent young daughter deliberately 'caught' her father in the shower? Had she been exploring her own voyeuristic perversions, or was David just fantasizing?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of her husband slowly pulling the hem of her panties down, and even though he had done it a thousand times before, Celia felt herself catching her breath in excitement at the thought of it happening dressed as their daughter in her own room.

David watched as his wife's ass and pussy came into view. She was exquisitely smooth, and he realized it was the first time he had seen her freshly shaved. Normally she had a thick bush of hair covering her vulva that gave way to soft downy hairs running up her crack and circling her anus.

Today her lips looked full and plump, a deep red colour, glistening wet with excitement. His gaze wandered up to her asshole, her cheeks spreading as she leaned over his lap and he saw the thick rippled ridges of her anus, not as tight as Tricia's and less like a small knot. Looking at her spread ass he suddenly had a vague recollection of coming home from the pub on Christmas Eve, of attacking his wife and throwing her over the sofa, plunging his cock into her defenceless ass.

David had woken up thinking he'd dreamed that, but now he was not sure, and if it had happened surely Celia would have confronted him about it. Berated him for taking advantage of her in his drunken state?

He brought this hand down fast and hard, his fingers stinging as he made contact with the middle of his wife's ass, the skin bursting red as he did so.

"Now tell me what your mother's secret is, I don't appreciate you keeping things from me."

"Tell me and I'll do something nice for you, if not we can keep up the punishment."

Celia had loved the feeling of being bent over her husband's lap, the blood rushing to her head as it tipped down and the cool air on her ass as he had exposed her. The way she'd felt his fingers gently pry her ass cheeks slightly further apart as if he was sneaking a glimpse at her clean waxed asshole, and she'd subtly wiggled her ass proudly.

Celia shook her head.

"I can't Daddy, it's too bad, I can't tell you!"

'Whack!'

'Whack!'

David's hand came down sharply twice, the second time his fingertips too close to the centre of her ass, slapping down against her unsuspecting anus causing her to squeal in pain.

"Owwweeeeee......!"

"That hurt Daddy, please don't do it again"

But she was wiggling her hips and ass suggestively as she pleaded, and David spanked her again before allowing his fingers to roam over her sore cheeks soothing her hot skin and whispering that he loved her.

David allowed his fingertips to skirt down to his wife's pussy, enjoying how slick and wet it felt. Celia purred in appreciation trying to wiggle her hips back against him.

"That feel's much nicer Daddy, I much prefer it when your nice to me," though David had doubts that Celia really meant this.

"When did my little Becky become such a whore?" He demanded and slapped his hand down against the back of her ass, his fingers stinging across her poor pussy this time.

"Urrgghhggg.......owwwww......fuck Daddy that really hurt!"

"And I'm not a whore Daddy, no one else has touched me how you are right now!"

"Oh really? Are you saying that you've not let any nasty little boys stick their nasty little cocks in you?" and David slapped her again causing Celia to squeal out in pleasure and pain.

Celia moaned and giggled, "Oh Daddy, I promise that I've not had any nasty little cocks in my pussy."

"Besides I think I prefer old men with large fat cocks!" and she wiggled her ass again, pushing back against his exploratory fingers.

"You're a dirty little slut who sent her own father a filthy video of you fucking yourself with a massive fucking dildo only half an hour ago!"

"You think I'm that naïve?"

His fingers roughly dipped into her sopping pussy feeling how easily he could plunge in three fingers together.

"This doesn't feel like a tight virginal snatch to me, this feels like a cunt that's been used by plenty of cocks!"

"Daddy, please don't use such horrible words!"

"I promise I've not had any other boys' cocks in my pussy," and technically this was true Celia thought to herself, after all Tom had only had the chance to fuck her in the ass, but the size of his cock did make her wet with the thought of it stretching out her pussy.

David was enjoying himself and the sight of his wife's upturned ass, red from his spanking, her pussy and ass wet and shaking.

He thought back to the previous Christmas and whether he really had ass-fucked his wife roughly without permission. They'd never successfully done it before, and it had always ended up awkward and weird.

Had she taken his cock in her ass that night and not said anything?

He looked down at her pulsing sphincter now, the skin rippling and wet with sweat and juices and realized how enticing it was, he could feel his hard cock pressing into his wife's stomach where she lay across him.

"Put your hands behind you back," David commanded and Celia tried to lift her hands behind herself, wobbling over his knee.

"I can't Daddy!" she pleaded but David wasn't having her waste his time now.

"Put your hands behind your back, balance on me and don't wobble."

Celia lifted her hands and clasped them together behind the small of her back. David reached a hand under her throat and supported her there, his fingers threatening to cut off her oxygen causing her to gasp with shock and excitement.

"OK Becky, I want you to reach down with your hands and spread your arse as wide as you can for me."

"Daddy!"

"I can't do that, that's so dirty and nasty, you can't make me do that!"

David slapped her yet again and Celia squealed yet again.

Her hands reluctantly reached down, and her fingers dug into her flesh as she pulled her cheeks apart. Celia felt the cold air tickling across the sensitive skin of her ass, and she felt more exposed in front of her husband than she ever had. She blushed at the humiliation, so different from the day before when she'd confidently spread for her nephew, inviting him to stick his firm young tongue up her ass.

David looked with delight as he wife subserviently displayed her ass for him, and he felt her heavy breathing against his hand. His fingers gently caressed across the tight skin of her ass, running in little circles around the crinkled edge of her anus, enticing it to move and respond as he dipped closer to it. David sunk his index finger firmly into his wife's ass enjoying how it easily slipped in, her now experienced muscle clenching around him and sucking him in and he knew that she was no anal virgin.

"Ooohh Daddddyyyy......aaahhhhh what are you doing, no, not in my bum!"

"I've never done that before Daddy, this is so wrong. Please don't do this, what will Mummy say?"

"I think that your mother is going to say that her daughter Becky is not so sweet and innocent as she pretends to be and deserves to be punished for leading her father on."

"And besides you should get used to Daddy's fingers, cos my cock is going to feel a lot bigger when you sit on it in a few minutes."

Celia felt her pussy clenching with anticipation and the tense twisting feeling in her ass.

"Now tell me Becky, what is your mother's secret?"

Celia breathed deeply and replying in her most youthful, innocent voice told her husband about their nephew.

1...456789