Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia groaned in protest but allowed herself to be held in place. In reality, as much as she was cross if it was true her daughter had been sucking Tom's cock, she had to admit part of the issue was a sense of jealousy, that she'd got there first. She was also reluctant to admit outwardly at least, that her submissive side was delighting in the way she was being disrespectfully treated by her young nephew in front of her own husband.

She resigned herself to being used again and concentrated on trying to catch small breaths through her nose, encouraging tom to push himself deeper into her throat. Tom dragged his cock out of her mouth allowing her to gasp for air, drool hanging from her chin and dripping down onto her tits and torn white cotton of her shirt.

Tom indicated he wasn't finished and fed her his cock again, Celia tilted her head back further this time and suddenly the angle seemed to work, Tom sinking the last inch of himself into her mouth, his soft heavy balls bumping against her chin as he bottomed out.

"See I knew you could do it Becky, your almost as good as Amy."

"Maybe I should get the both of you to suck my cock at the same time? Would you like that?"

Celia stared daggers at him, thinking that she was going to have to ensure he didn't get too carried away with his newfound dominance, but for now she was content to twist her own nipples and finger herself as Tom started to pick up the pace of his thrusts, his cock rising in and out of her mouth, a loud wet 'glucking' sound filling the still quiet of her daughter's room.

Tom felt his orgasm growing and he knew that he had to cum in his aunt's mouth, especially if his uncle was watching even though the thought of cumming in her ass again was pretty tempting. He felt the sudden competitive need to cum in her as forcefully as he could, to show his uncle how he could use his wife however he pleased.

He held tightly onto Celia's pigtails, not letting her have any control over the movement of her head, and then holding his hips still, pulled her head back and forth as hard as he could, his cock plunging into her mouth, her eyes wide open with a startled look, her fingers digging into his thighs and the guttural sounds from her throat driving him wild.

"HUCK.....HUCK..GLUUUUCK.....UURH....HUCKGLUCK...HUCK!"

Tom felt beads of sweat start to drip down his face and just as he felt Celia's protesting hands get more desperate, he felt his cock swell, his balls tighten like a knot and then the rushing feeling of his cum pouring out of himself into her throat. He held her head as deep as he could, groaning as he twisted his cock around, savouring the hot wet feel of her mouth and throat.

David was also wanking his cock as fast as he could in the closet, watching as his wife was being manhandled, his nephew fucking her face more roughly than David would ever have dared to, thinking the look on his wife's face, as cum and drool ran down her chin, her eyes streaming and a nasty gagging sound coming from her throat, was the best thing he'd ever seen.

Tom allowed Celia to release his cock from her mouth, taking retching gulps of air as she spluttered cum down her front.

"See Becky, I told you that you'd be able to take more of me and do a better job than your mother," he panted.

"And I've got to say, that was rougher than how I fucked Amy's mouth, but I love how you both have the same expression when you're gagging." And Tom laughed in a slightly cruel way.

"You're a bastard Tom, you shouldn't do that to people, it's too much," Celia half-heartedly complained.

Tom pulled her unsteadily to her feet and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close to him, his hands cupping her ass, squeezing, and kneading them as he leaned down and tenderly kissed Celia.

"Don't tell me you don't love it," Tom breathed between kisses, "I can tell how much you were enjoying it, how submissive you really are."

"Besides Auntie, I would never actually do anything I thought you did not like or could not handle. I love you so much and you're the first woman I've actually had sex with."

It was Celia's turn to be genuinely shocked, Tom was a virgin?

"Wait, yesterday was the first time you've had any type of sex?" she asked disbelievingly.

"You lost your virginity fucking me in the ass?"

Tom nodded, his sudden shy look betraying to Celia how young he really was, and for a moment she suddenly had a deep sense of shame and guilt.

"You put your cock in my ass before you'd even experienced a woman's pussy?" and she laughed a little, "Wow you just love to jump ahead don't you."

"If I'd known I would never have barged in like that and allowed it to be so rushed."

"I'm flattered that you wanted it to be me, but we could have taken our time to do it properly."

Tom laughed, "I wasn't saving myself for anyone in particular, or some magical moment Auntie."

"If anything, I've just been desperate to have sex, just I haven't had much confidence to do anything about it."

"Being with you has made me realize that sex doesn't need to be a big deal, it can be something fun for people to enjoy without any sort of judgement attached to it."

They kissed again, Celia running her hands over his chest.

"I've got to ask though Tom, was what you said true? Did Amy give you a blowjob?"

Tom sheepishly nodded, "I didn't plan it Auntie, she just asked me one day if she could see my dick, and then, I dunno, she ended up doing it."

"And were you rough like you said you were, did you try and make her take all of it?"

Tom nodded again, "but I didn't make her, well not really. She was able to deepthroat me immediately, she just was able to do it."

"I did get carried away and got a bit rough, but Amy told me she liked it. That she knows what she wants and is confident in getting it, that she likes to be submissive, and be dominated."

"Oh and that she likes surprises and if she doesn't like something her safe word is tomatoes!"

Tom didn't know why he was suddenly blurting all this out, but Auntie Celia seemed to relax a little as he spoke.

Celia had felt nervous at the thought of Tom and Amy doing things, being that they were cousins, even as she acknowledged her own hypocrisy. Tom with her daughter was different, Celia was a grown woman who understood herself well and was not likely to be influenced by youthful hormones.

But if that was really true why had she seemed to be acting so impulsively herself the last couple of days. If she was really being a more responsible adult then she wouldn't have taken her own nephew's virginity simply to satisfy her own urges.

And Amy and the girls were over eighteen, She'd to remember that even though they still seemed young to her and would always be her little girls, they had all matured into adult woman with their own sexual needs and desires.

And if they were anything like Celia, without her years of societal repression they would probably be very sexually adventurous,

"Well I think maybe I might need to have a talk with my daughters, and Tom this goes without saying but I'm not sure if other people would understand about you and me or Amy, so whatever happens in this house will always have to be private, ok?"

Tom had no intention of telling anyone about what was going on, how fucked up would his fiends be if they found out he'd fucked his aunt of that having sex with his cousins. He also noted that his aunt had not specifically told him off for revealing his blowjob with Amy, as if it didn't bother her that much.

"Of course Auntie Celia, I'm not going to say anything, I love my a family and wouldn't want to embara......."

For the third time that day Celia heard the front door open and voices drift in. She looked around the room, the bed was disheveled and there a strong smell of cum in the air, not to mention she was half dressed, her tits hanging out with cum and drool dripping down her front.

Tom was not much better, his shorts around his ankles, his cock surprisingly still firm considering he said he'd cum twice already that day.

It was definitely not how Celia wanted the girls to find them and grabbing her bits of clothing and gesturing for Tom to pull up his pants, she shooed him out of the room, pulling the bedsheets vaguely back together and casting a quick look around the room to make sure nothing was there.

She guided Tom down the hall and into her room, closing the door behind them and leaning against it hearing the rapid fire chattering as Amy and Becky bounded up the stairs.

"Hi Mum," they shouted practically in unison as they got to her door.

"Hi girls, just getting changed, I'll be out in a little while," Celia called through the door,

She heard them stomp off, their voices getting quieter and she looked at the boy standing in front of her, his semi hard cock peeking out from behind the shorts he held, his eyes firmly fixed on Celia's jiggling boobs.

"Stop it," she playfully scolded, "you need to get back to your room without being seen by them of my hus....."

"Oh shit!" Celia exclaimed, was David still in Becky's Closet?

1...456789