Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry baby-girl but I'm gonna need to breath for a moment."

David shuffled over to the toilet, suddenly feeling his age and drunk, slumping heavily down onto the seat, wiping sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. His cock though seemed to have a mind of its own and was still standing hard and proud from his lap, something that Tricia had also noticed. She hobbled over to David, her ass sore and her legs shaking and straddled his lap, sinking just enough that she was hovering over his cock, her heavy tits swinging gently against his face. She reached a hand down between them and grasped his wet cock, pulling the foreskin back and gently teasing the tip.

She looked at him, their faces close and realized that despite his age he was still a handsome man, and a man who had demonstrated he knew how to satisfy needs she didn't even know she had. Tricia also knew that something unsaid had just occurred between them, she'd felt his body tense at the mention of his daughter, heard his groan and breathing become more rapid and felt his cock swell and excitedly thrust into her own ass.

She saw the look of guilt and fear on his face and felt sorry for him, sensing her own excitement in that moment when she felt his reaction to hearing about his daughter, had suddenly felt the gravity of David insisting she call him Daddy and the depth of feeling she'd just experienced. Tricia giggled and stroked his cock as she bent down and whispered in his ear.

"Does Daddy want his little girl to sit on his big fat cock?" and she pouted at him and fluttered her eyelashes in a theatrically innocent way.

David looked at her and went to speak, "Tricia......I...eh....it's not what...."

Tricia put a finger to his lips, and she giggled as she sunk her pussy down around his cock, giving a small satisfied moan as she felt him fill her up again. She wrapped her arms around his head and nuzzled her face into the side of his neck smelling his woody aftershave as she began to bounce up and down on his cock, a wet sucking sound enveloping them.

She kissed his ear tenderly and whispered in it softly as she moved.

"Don't worry Daddy, those guys are dicks and I'm sure they were just talking shit about Sarah..............."

They both felt how he tensed up at the mention of Sarah, how his cock twitched hard inside Tricia causing her ripples of pleasure, how his fingers gripped a little tighter and his breath on her breast grew heavier. Tricia giggled again, though this time it somehow sounded dirtier.

"Oh Daddy, you are naughty aren't you.........."

"Were you getting excited by the thought of little Sarah getting manhandled by two big, rough guys?"

"Thinking about how she'd look as she takes a cock in her cunt and a cock in her arse?"

David's breathing had got ragged now, and suddenly his whole sense of domination and control was gone. Tricia could actually ruin him, get him ostracized by the community or worse. What kind of father gets excited hearing about his daughter being double penetrated?

Tricia must have seen the genuine fear on his face as she reassuringly stroked his face and carried on whispering.

"Don't worry Daddy, I'm not going to tell anyone, I thought it was hot and I like how you make me act like a nasty slut."

"I wouldn't mind watching you stick this beautiful cock of yours into her small hole, I'd love to see that. I bet you'd like to do it wouldn't you?"

David just stared up blankly at Tricia feeling his cock swell as she revelled in his darkest fantasies.

"Do you want to cum in my ass?"

"You can pretend your cumming in Sarah's ass if you want?"

"I don't mind, it's so perverse it's making me wet again."

"Pleeeassse Daddy," she whispered in a cutesy young voice.

David could only give her a small, embarrassed nod, trying to avoid eye contact.

Tricia lifted her weight and David felt a cool breeze across the skin of his cock before soft fingers grasped his shaft again. She angled her body slightly forward and sunk down slowly, his cock making contact with her ass and sinking in easily this time. She let out a deep sigh as he entered her, and he felt her weight sink down onto his lap. Tricia clung onto his neck and sat still on his lap occasionally wiggling side-to-side enjoying how the small movements sent waves of pleasure through both of them.

"Think of me as Sarah, Daddy. I may be bigger than her, but my ass is probably tighter since no one has ever done this to me before."

"Do you enjoy your sweet little girl taking your cock up her arse, do you enjoy violating her?"

Daddy groaned deeply and clung onto Tricia's wide ass, burying his face shamefully into her large bosom.

"Fuck me Daddy!"

"Fuck me Daddy....Fuck my arse Daddy!"

Tricia's movements began to speed up and David felt her lifting up off his crotch, the tightness running up and down his cock as she started to move in longer strokes.

"That's it Daddy, fuck me Daddy!"

"Fuck me in my little bum Daddy, harder Daddy, Fuck your daughter harder!"

"I want to feel you cum in my arse Daddy, will you cum for me?"

"Cum for my Daddy....Pleeeeaseee....uuurrrghhhh.....ooohhhhhhh...Daddy. Oh, fuck oh fuck!"

David felt his whole groin tighten as if someone was twisting a spring inside him, as if every tendon and muscle from him bowel to his groin was contracting and twisting and then he felt his cock swell and burst angrily into Tricia's appreciative rectum.

"Oh wow Daddy, that feels amazing, I can feel you inside me, ohhhh.....I'mm cummmmmming.......uuuurggghhh."

They had sat there slumped together their breath heaving in time to each other not speaking, and then Tricia had tenderly kissed David all over his face.

"Thank you, David, that was unexpected and amazing. I don't think I've ever experienced something like that."

"And don't worry I won't tell anyone anything about today, and maybe we can do this again sometime?"

David suddenly felt sick and sober with remorse and guilt, "Tricia I'm married, I love my wife."

"I never meant for this to happen, I'm sorry!"

Tricia had tried to reassure him afterwards that it was fine if it was a onetime thing, even though it made her feel a pang of hurt in her belly, but she was not going to ruin this man who she'd just shared this experience with.

They'd awkwardly disentangled themselves and Tricia had tenderly kissed David on the lips before wishing him a Merry Christmas and leaving.

--------------------------------------

So it was that David was sitting at the bar again, the summer sun glinting off the bottles behind the bar, trying to talk to Tricia, both lusting after her as he had been every time he'd seen her since Christmas, but ravaged by the guilt of cheating on his wife and having incestuous thoughts about his youngest daughter.

Tricia was ok with it; she was disappointed and dreamt about their time together, but she also genuinely liked him and didn't want to hurt him or his family. Besides Mrs. Harrington had been keeping her pretty occupied and tired out since then, and their illicit affair had gone some way to satisfying her urges.

And so, Tricia treated him as normal, laughing at his bad jokes and smiling coyly at him when he tried to subtly flirt with her. She also tried to reassure and flirt back, taking every opportunity to show him extra cleavage or touch him, while respecting his obvious desire to be faithful to his wife.

Tricia was collecting glasses from around the pub and using it as an excuse to stand next to David, putting the glasses on the bar by him and pressing her body against him as she leant over. His phone buzzed with a message, and he absentmindedly opened it as she stood leaning over.

"I need you to come home right now! xxx"

The picture that went with the message made them both pause in shock.

David's wife Celia was posing, looking up at the camera, a cute pout on her light pink lips, her eyes framed by large round glasses that made her look both nerdy and innocent. Her hair was tied in two young pigtails an either side of her head and looking down at her body they could both see her large curvaceous breasts straining to burst out of a small white school shirt and blazer, matched below by a short plaid skirt.

They both recognized it as a uniform from Shirebourne School, the posh private school that David's girls had attended. It was definitely a uniform that did not fit Mrs. Richmond and Tricia felt a pang of lust and jealousy looking at the picture. To Tricia she looked like some sort of fantasy milf lolita schoolgirl, a tempting mix of youth and mature sexuality, and Tricia felt a stirring in her body again.

David was staring at the phone apparently in shock, not moving or attempting to be discreet. Tricia looked around and leant closer, shielding them from the view of the regulars and took the opportunity to slip her hand onto David's lap. She could feel his hardness through his trousers, and she'd to stifle a groan of appreciation.

"I think you should go home and take care of her, don't you?" her fingers rubbing the outline of his cock gently through his trousers.

David looked at her in shock his mind racing, not reacting to the barmaid surreptitiously rubbing his cock. It wasn't just that he had not seen his wife ever dressed like this, but that she seemed to be channelling his darkest fantasies, the way she was dressed reminded him of a combination his favourite porn films and fantasies and if that was not enough something else had caught his attention, something Tricia had not seemed to have picked up on.

Celia was not sitting in their bedroom; the soft pinks and fluffy cushions could only be in Becky's room. Why was she dressed like that, wearing their daughter's school uniform, in their daughter Becky's room? Celia obviously knew he had seen her message and not replied as she was typing again.

Another message popped up and they both gasped as the short video started playing, David desperately trying to turn the volume down on his phone.

Celia was now lying on her back, obviously on a young girl's bed, her knees pulled up in the air and her feet dangling, covered in small white ankle socks. Between her legs a thick rubber cock was slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her freshly shaved pussy.

"Come home Daddy I need you," Celia said and they could both hear the moaning and squelching as she began fucking herself with her dildo. Tricia leant over and breathed in David's ear, "If you don't get up right now and go home and fuck that sexy young thing then I'm going to have to go round there myself!"

David stared up at Tricia, the feeling of being back in the toilets with her at Christmas flooding back into his mind, her hand intensifying the feeling by suggestively stroking his erection through his trousers.

"Your wife is insanely hot, and right now she's dressed as both of our absolute filthiest fantasies, fucking herself silly with a dildo."

"And Daddy........"

"Whose room is she in?"

David just sat there in shock, thinking, was this some sort of trick? Celia never did this sort of thing, and he didn't even know she owned a dildo.

Did she mean to send this to him or was it meant for someone else?

He felt faint, and suddenly worried he might have a heart attack. Breathing deeply, he got up and staggered out of the pub holding his coat over his crotch to cover his obvious bulge. David practically sprinted the half mile from the pub to their house rushing up their street with one thing on his mind; his wife lying there dressed like a little school slut, begging to be fucked in his daughter's bedroom.

He arrived home about fifteen minutes later, out of breath and suddenly nervous, opening the front door as gently as he could and then standing in the hall listening to the sounds of the house. There was nothing except for maybe a quiet moaning coming from upstairs. He looked once more at the screen on his phone, his wife as daughter tempting him to explore his wildest fantasy.

He called out, his voice catching in his throat and sounding weird and croaky, "Hi Honey I'm home."

There was no reply but maybe, had he heard a small giggling from upstairs?

--------------------------------------

Celia had been waiting impatiently at home after she'd sent David two messages. She knew he'd seen them, but he hadn't replied, and she'd began to worry that maybe she'd misread the situation, had he been shocked and dismayed? Had he reacted not in the way she hoped but in the way she feared, that it wasn't her he desired anymore?

Celia got up and looked at herself in Becky's full-length mirror doing a little pirouette that made the short plaid school skirt she was wearing rise up and cause her reflection to flash her mature round ass, her large bosom straining in the tight shirt and wobbling deliciously as she spun round.

'Fuck' Celia thought to herself, she looked fuckable as anything and any red-blooded person would try and jump her if they could see her. If David didn't react the way she needed right now then she felt like she would literally fuck the first person who walked in the front door whoever it was, stranger or family. Celia just needed to have the release she was desperate for now!

Celia wandered downstairs as she waited for David's potential return, telling herself that even if he had left the pub immediately the walk home was at least twenty minutes. she went to the kitchen and poured herself a large glass of red wine that she downed without thinking, instantly pouring another, and heading back upstairs to wait, a calmer and gently warm fuzzy feeling in her head from downing the wine.

She walked along the upstairs landing, poking her head into Tom's room, detecting the smell of teenage boy, and cum maybe? She felt the warmth in her groin start to build a little again and she thought of how excited she'd just felt sniffing the crotch of her daughter's panties. Celia had pressed the gusset against her nose and mouth and inhaled deeply, savouring the sweet slightly sweaty smell and then she'd pushed the cotton panties deep into her mouth, almost tasting the illicit fragrance of her young daughter as she made herself gag a little.

She headed away from Tom's room and nonchalantly walked into Sarah's, eyes glancing proudly at all her gymnastics trophies and pictures of her, and her friends. Celia looked closely at the photos of the group of seven young girls and boys, all members of her gymnastics squad and Celia felt the illicit thrill rise in her again as she looked at the muscular young men, who had become all broad shouldered with powerful arms.

She knew all the boys, had seen them grow up from slight young things into the men they were becoming. There was Oliver, tall and olive skinned, his hair shoulder length like a dreamy popstar, his arms and legs, long and muscular, an ever-present easy smile on his face. George and Noah were both nice posh boys, handsome in that fairly plain affluent way, but strong looking. Leo was the odd one out, slightly shorter, stocky, and wide with powerful calf muscles and short cropped hair that made him look more like a marine than gymnast, he was a kind boy but had a rough reputation and Celia felt herself get wet at the sight of him.

She sipped her wine imagining the four young men who had once sat giggling in her kitchen now overpowering her, their strong hands holding her down, her attempts to scold them and struggle free ineffectual, as they easily restrain her, their strong hands and fingers excitedly exploring her body as she begs not to be violated, their arrogant laughing as they ignore her and plunge their fingers into her reluctant wet orifices.

Celia clenched her thighs together and felt a spasm of excitement wondering what their cocks would all look like, what they might feel like. The images morphing and intensifying as their hands and fingers gave way to their cocks, Oliver smiling down at her as he fed a beautiful cock into her mouth, George's cock plunging into her pussy, feeling big and wide, then Leo and Noah taking turns, rough and strong pulling her ass cheeks wide. Taking her hard in her ass and making her scream around Oliver's cock.

Celia shuddered with anticipation at the thought, allowing her eyes to continue wondering, now over the bodies of the girls with them. Daisy, Lily, and her daughter Sarah were best friends and were strong like the boys but lean and supple. She appreciatively gazed at the young friends who had had sleepovers and parties in this room and were now blossoming into nubile young women.

Sarah was still the smallest, her body tight, compact, and very blonde. Daisy was taller with darker hair and a bosom that seemed to be growing at a rate that Celia assumed must be making gymnastics harder, the image of the curvy young girl trying to squeeze into a tight leotard made Celia feel another spasm of lust.

Lily was a pale redhead with porcelain skin and delicate smatterings of light freckles, she was the tallest and developing into a stunning young woman. Her youthful gangliness had given way to an elegance and poise that made her seem graceful, and her body, like her movements, was smooth and supple.

Celia looked at them now with renewed interest, an inappropriate perverse interest wondering how flexible they must be, imagining touching them, spreading their legs like pornstars, twisting them into contorted positions only a young flexible girl can do, and she imagined their smell and taste.

Celia had only ever drunkenly kissed a girl once in her youth and since she'd married David and had children, she hadn't really thought about it, but since her liaison with Tom it felt like some part of her had been reborn, deep desires that were buried coming back to life.

Celia wondered if Sarah was sleeping with any of the guys, suddenly finding herself weirdly aroused at the thought of her with them, imagining their firm strong bodies on top of her small frame, large cocks dipping in and out of her, her small, sweet face crying out in pleasure.

'Dear God!' Celia thought to herself giggling a little, what was happening to her? She was acting like a sex starved teenager, her hormones rampantly overriding any common sense, suddenly fantasizing about her daughters and her friends like some terrible creep. She sipped the wine and absentmindedly started to look through Sarah's cupboards and drawers, stopping when she noticed that Sarah's laptop was still slightly open, and she'd apparently forgotten to log off.

Celia surreptitiously opened the lid, peeking at the desktop screen.

She started to browse through folders and photos not really looking for anything before noticing the movie folder. It seemed to be full of all the usual thumbnails of random videos and downloaded movies, but as Celia scrolled further, she noticed one new unnamed subfolder.

She clicked into it and gasped, almost spilling her wine, steadying herself as she looked at the new thumbnails her breathing growing rapid and shallow. The thumbnails obviously were of people in various stages of undress and intercourse and Celia immediately guessed she'd found her daughter's secret porn stash.

Blushing, Celia took a big gulp of wine curious as to what sort of porn films her daughter watched and pressed play on a video with a thumbnail that had caught her eye. The video burst into life, the sudden sound of moaning breaking the silence of the room. On screen the camera was cropped in an extreme closeup of a thick rubber dildo edging its way into a small, neat, pink, and wet, hairless vagina.

Celia held her breath as she watched the round bulbous end of the dildo slipping between the soft pink folds of the labia, the lips opening up and spreading around the girth of the rubber cock slick with shiny lube. From the way it was positioned it was obvious the recipient was on all fours getting fucked.

123456...9