All Comments on 'Tom's Treats Ch. 03'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kingswedekingswedealmost 20 years ago
Nursing home delights

This is what all nursing homes should do for the rest of the family that have a loved one staying there.

Showed this to my wife who works at a very large nursing home and she is going to talk to the people in charge to see what they think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nurse do it for me!

I have always had a thing for nurses. I have made a point of dating them every chance I have gotten and have NEVER been disappointed. They always give their all.

This story line doesn’t capture that in a way that makes you want to keep reading. It becomes boring and dull pretty quickly. The images are lacking in detail and with every chapter the story becomes less and less plausible.

Interesting idea, having a hospital service for the spouses of patience’s.

Just my thoughts, Werner

As a nurse lover please drop this story and work on something else. And this time, get a dictionary and thesaurus before you start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love that you have given these lovely women plenty of pubic hair. My wife has talked about the idea of helping lonely men who don't get to have sexual satisfaction any more. I told her she would be very good at it, and the men would be so very grateful to feel her long sexy fingers stroking their dick and balls, and to feel her rippling tight pussy as they slipped into her velvety wet canal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous