Tom's Treats Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"What's so funny?" she asked. "That I need to pee after being so brutally raped?"

"No," I said. "But you have allowed me to see you in the nude and make a lot of intimate things with your body. But you are ashamed of letting me see you pee."

"I see your point. Well if you want to se me pee, be my guest. But then you have to return the favor." She broke into laughter herself.

She squatted down and soon let loose a stream of pee. All the time she looked me in the eye. Then she rose quickly and positioned herself behind me and took my cock in her hand.

"Now pee," she demanded. And somehow I managed but it felt awkward.

Afterwards she took us into the creek. She carefully cleaned my soiled cock and then herself. We dried in the sun walking slowly towards her house and put our clothes on when we got near.

- - -

We were sitting in the kitchen sipping on refreshments when the door bell rang. Birgit hurried off to open and soon I heard voices. Birgit put her head in through the door.

"Why don't you take a walk in the garden or something? I have to talk to these women for a while. See you later," she said in a hurry.

Ok, so she wanted to talk in private. Fine with me, she had a business to run. I walked through the pool area into the garden and walked around for quite a while.

I slowly walked back to the house and sat down at the sun deck. I dozed for a while. Suddenly I heard voices.

"It's a real nice pool you have here," I heard a female voice say.

"Yes, isn't it? It's lovely in this weather. Want to try it?" It was Birgit.

"Yes, I would love to but then you have to lend me a swimsuit," the woman said.

"Well, of course I could. But I am afraid mine are too big for you. Why bother anyway. I seldom use one. I won't do it now," Birgit said.

"Well, fine with me if it's OK for you," the woman giggled.

I heard the shower go on and then Birgit and a woman we had seen at the stables appeared, both stark naked.

The woman walked around the pool and suddenly startled when she saw me:

"Birgit, it's a man here, did you know?" She exclaimed but she didn't try to cover herself.

"Oh, is Tom already back? I told him to take a walk in the garden. Does he bother you, Ingrid?" Birgit said casually.

"Well, no, not at all. Just thought you should know," the woman giggled.

Ingrid completed her tour around the pool totally unashamed of her nakedness. But now she moved with more care wanting to show herself off as best as she could. And she was nice to look at. Slim, but with fairly large breasts for her frame. Brown curly pussy hair and good strong thighs. A taut round bottom.

She went into the pool and was soon followed by Birgit. They swam for a while and then rested at the shallow end, giggling together.

"Tom, why don't you join us," Birgit called. "And don't bother with trunks. Lisa is a nurse and knows what a man looks like."

I swiftly did as she suggested. I took my clothes off. My cock had swelled slightly but it wasn't an erection. But it looked nice I guessed because the women giggled even more when I joined them.

"May I join too," a female voice called from the door. "It looks so nice in there. It's hot today."

"Oh yes, by all means. And you see the rules, no suit," Birgit called back, her voice nearly broken with laughter.

Out from the door came my fantasy woman, now dressed as a cowgirl in checked shirt, jeans that snuggled her curvy body and boots. She looked gorgeous in that outfit.

She went over to the shower stall unbuttoning her shirt on the way. She had a quick shower then came out to the pool naked like the rest of us. I was impressed by her sexy body with the full breasts, narrow waist, broad hips and the rich bush of pitch black pussy hair. And also great tufts of hair in her armpits. She was sexy and knew how to show it.

"Tom, this is Carla. Carla, this is Tom," Birgit made a formal introduction.

Carla came into the pool and came up to me. She offered first her hand and then leaned forward and hugged me. They all giggled.

We had a good time in the pool and afterwards on the sun deck. Ingrid and Carla were in their early thirties and employed at the nursing home. They both had a horse in the stable. The women eventually rose to leave. They gave me a last show walking over the deck to shower and get dressed. Birgit followed them inside. I sat back and closed my eyes.

"Hi there. Are you asleep," I heard a voice call. I looked up and saw Carla at the other side of the pool waving and smiling at me.

Then I suddenly saw that she was my ultimate fantasy. Dark hair, a curvy body, a leather vest the only partly covered her full breasts and hairy armpits. When I lowered my gaze I saw the ultimate. A pitch black bushy pussy framed by well worn stained breeches directly from the farm yard. High heel boots completed the outfit. She was absolutely gorgeous. She moved along the pool and came round to my side moving seductively. She walked slowly past me just a few yards away. I saw her from behind. Her voluptuous ass was framed by the breeches and the waist strap that held them up. She stopped and bent forward over a chair feet a little apart. Her buttocks stretched and her crack opened and showed her dark puckered hole and the back of her pussy that was framed by dark hair. She wriggled her ass and shifted her weight. She was stunning.

"Oh my my, I think that was something you liked," I heard Birgit giggle beside me. I hadn't noticed that she had come from the other side. "Thank you Carla. You look marvelous in that outfit. Look at Tom if you don't believe me."

Carla turned and came up to us. And yes I was clearly aroused and it didn't get better when Carla bent down and hugged me. Her arousing body was so close.

But she left quickly. Birgit followed her out.

When Birgit came back there was a moment of awkward silence.

"Well," I said. "Thank you very much. That was another of the great things you have arranged for me. I am most grateful. Carla was so beautiful. You all were. How come? How could you fix that with such a short notice?"

"Oh, that was easy. But thank god for mobiles," Birgit giggled. "Carla is a new nurse in my staff and she volunteered to the program a couple of weeks ago. She had got wind of it somehow. And we found out earlier today that we needed to recruit. So you were lucky when it happened that she was at the stable this afternoon. I took the chance to talk to her immediately and then I wanted to put her up on a test. And what do you say; did she qualify as a trainee in the program?" She broke into laughter.

"Oh yes, indeed. I think she is full fledged all ready. She is very sexy and knows how to tease. And she really likes to show her body."

Then it became quiet all of a sudden. We hadn't talked about when I should leave but I knew that Birgit had the afternoon shift the following day.

"Well, perhaps I have overstayed my welcome by now. But you have been so kind and given me such a great time. If you have the evening free I would like to return the favors and take care of you. If you will let me decide and give me access to your kitchen I will fix us dinner and afterwards we will have a relaxing evening. If you then feel like inviting me to your bed we could make tender love without the pressure to perform."

I looked at her while I spoke. The expression on her face shifted from blank to become soft and smiling. I had already got my answer when she said:

"That sounds wonderful. You can stay until morning then? I wasn't sure."

"Yes, I can stay if I am invited. I have arranged for my daughter to go visit my wife to night and I am not needed in the office in the morning. Settled then?"

She nodded and came into my arms. After a good hug I pushed her away.

"Better stop that or my plans will be ruined. I suggest that you go take a nice bath and I will come with a drink. Then I have to fix the dinner. OK?"

She smiled and with spring in her steps she went to collect her things and disappeared inside the house. I took a quick shower and then went to search the kitchen.

In the drink cabinet I found what I wanted. I got a bottle of champagne from the cellar and fixed us Kir Royale. I took the drink upstairs to Brigit's bedroom.

I found her in the bath with a lot of bubbles. She was lying back relaxing. I got her the drink and made small talk while we sipped.

"Take your time. It will take me some time to fix dinner," I told her and left.

I was busy in the kitchen. There was enough fresh see food left for me to do a toast Skagen on shopped shrimps and lobster tails. For the main course I found lamb racks in the freezer and put them in the oven. Mashed potatoes to go with it. For dessert there was a sorbet and I added cloud berries. I got a small bottle of burgundy wine and a sweet wine, Commandaria from Cyprys. We should have a good meal but not too much to drink.

I was laying the table when she came down the stairs and entered the dining room. I stopped dead and just looked at her. She was breathtaking. She had dressed up in a tailor-made low cut dress that emphasized her body. Her hair was made up and she had put on a light makeup and a nice perfume.

I went up to her, made a bow and kissed her hand. She looked pleased. I looked down at myself in slacks and shirt.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't bring clothes to match you. You are so beautiful."

She smiled and looked very delighted.

I took her arm and guided her down on a chair. I got the bottle of champagne and poured before I got the toast.

We ate slowly and talked only little.

I changed plates, poured the burgundy and served the lamb. Birgit complemented me for my cooking and started to talk more and more, telling me things from her life.

The dessert was just right, light and sweet to round off the dinner. We sat for quite a while at the table before I led her into the sitting room. It took me some time to clear the kitchen.

Eventually we sat in the sitting room drinking coffee and sipping an old Armangac. The drinks cabinet was well stocked indeed. We talked and the conversation flowed easily. It was very pleasant.

Eventually Birgit rose.

"You may escort me to my room," she said and held out her hand.

I rose quickly and she put her arm through mine and together we walked up the stairs. Outside her room she turned, kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered in my ear:

"I herewith invite you to my bed. But give me ten minutes will you." She disappeared into her room.

I quickly went to my room and got ready for bed. After fifteen minutes I knocked softly on her door.

"Come in," she answered.

I opened the door. Birgit was half sitting in her bed in an exquisite night gown, very low cut but supportive. A table lamp gave a faint light. She opened her arms welcoming me.

I only wore the borrowed silk gown and kept it on when I joined her in bed. I took her in my arms and she rested her head on my chest.

I held her for a long time slowly caressing her body. She purred and moaned of delight. She opened my gown and put her chin at my naked chest. She slid down a little and licked my navel.

I made her lie on her back and got under her gown. I caressed her body from the toes up and down again. She rolled over on her stomach. Her king size bed made it easy to reach her everywhere. I caressed her backside the same way. She started to shiver lightly but I kept the same tempo. There was no hurry. I replaced my hands with my lips and tongue and kissed her all over. The skin on her inner thighs was very soft and she moaned loudly when my tongue came near her crack. She moved a little wanting to give me access to the back of her pussy. I only gave it a brief licking before moving on up her ass cheeks. But it was enough to let loose a spasm that rippled through her body.

I went on caressing her with hands and mouth. She rolled back and forth on the bed, opening her thighs, lifting her legs to get me to dive in on her pussy. I did but only briefly and nearly each time a spasm rippled her body. When I caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples between my lips she shivered.

Suddenly she took my head in a steady grip and forced me down over pussy.

"Lick me please. I can't stand it any more. Make me come, please, make me come."

She forced my face into her pussy. I put my tongue out and licked her tasty pussy lips. She came violently moments later and her whole body shook. She clasped her thighs around my head keeping my face pressed against her pussy. I kept on licking and she kept on coming.

Eventually she fell back and released my head.

After a while she wanted to cuddle. She had me to lay behind her on the side and embrace her. I started again to caress her but slow and tenderly. My range was limited in that position but her breasts were available and her pubic mons. She took her time but eventually she started to shiver and moan of pleasure. She wanted to have her pussy caressed but instead I entered her in the spoon fashion. She was delighted and rocked back at me vigorously. I held her pubic mons in my hand and stretched her flesh which added to her pleasure. She came, not as violent as before but more slowly and tenderly. When her orgasm subsided she purred and crept deeper into my arms. She even dozed off for a little while.

She came to and moved a little. She startled and turned her head and looked surprised at me.

"You are still hard and inside me?" She asked and moved a little to feel my cock better. Her muscles flexed around my cock. "You haven't come?"

"Well no, you came so quickly, I didn't catch up," I teased her.

"Quickly, my ass? You teased me for at least half an hour and I loved it. Now let me take care of things."

She lay motionless for a little while. Then I felt her inner muscles start to work and soon she was fucking me with only her muscles. She was extremely good at it and my spirit rose.

She skillfully used her muscles to increase my arousal. She didn't move her body at all, just used her inner muscles to do the work.

I held her breast and when my arousal grew my grip hardened. Suddenly she moved my hand down to her pussy and showed that she wanted to have her clit caressed. She started to shiver and that added to the sensation I had in her pussy. I couldn't keep still any longer and thrust into her a few times. She beat me and came just before I did.

We fell asleep in her big bed.

The next morning when I woke up Birgit was gone from the room. I went down to get breakfast and found Birgit at the pool enjoying the morning sun. She stretched lacily in a lounge chair when she saw me. She was naked and raised her butt in doing so. She relaxed and stroked her body and let her hand rest over her muff caressing it lightly with one finger.

"Hi, slept well?" she greeted me. "I feel so well this morning. Thanks for a wonderful evening. Have some coffee?"

She rose and got me a cup from a tray, then returned to her chair and stretched out again. Her hand resumed the light caresses of the pussy.

I sat down in a similar chair and let my robe fell open to catch the sun.

"Pity that we have to go back to town on a lovely day like this," she said and we talked lazily for a while.

Birgit rose from her chair, stretched her body again, arms over her head. She moved slowly around the pool deck stretching now and then. She was teasing me showing her naked body. The sun made her pussy bush to glisten and look nice.

She stood by my side and looked down at me for a while. She bent over and hugged me. Then she knelt and started to stroke my body and soon she had my cock in her mouth.

She made me hard and I had a finger in her pussy feeling her heat.

She suddenly rose and took my hand to make me follow her. She went to a high narrow padded bench that stood against a wall and pulled it out.

"Lay down on your back," she told me.

I did as she wished and she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. The bench was so high that she was nearly standing. She indeed used the possibilities this position gave to move her body. She fucked me slowly and I caressed her breasts and clit. She stopped now and then to calm us down by just sitting down deep on my cock.

"I like this," she said in one of the breaks. "It gives me full control and I can put your cock exactly where I want it in my pussy. How about you?"

"If you are happy I am happy too," I said and flicked over her clit. That made her start again.

Her fucking got serious. She started to get noisy and she didn't pause any more. Her muscles flexed and relaxed according to her other movements. I caressed her clit and found my way to her butt hole. I got a finger inside a little and that added to Birgit's pleasure. She fucked with long hard thrusts and she cried out every time she got down.

We came close to each other and she slumped forward letting her lovely breasts rest on my chest. She let her pussy ripple along my cock and moved her ass slightly back and forth until my cock was limp.

She raised her upper body and sat on my. She looked at me and smiled. The smile got broader and she started to laugh, a happy contented laugh that made her body to shake.

"That was lovely, wasn't it? And out here in this nice morning sun, on my own pool deck. Oh, I feel so content and renewed. It's been the best weekend in a long time. Thank you, Tom. Thank you very much."

"Yes, I am very happy too. I am glad that I could be of service. You have given me a tremendous weekend. I have loved every minute with you and your exceptional staff. All these sexy women yesterday, fantastic. And that you brought Carla for my fantasy. And the best of all, you. Thank you."

"So, we both feel happy and contented. Good, because this has to be the last time we are intimate like this I am afraid. We can't go on although I like fucking with you. The rules of the program, you know. I hope you agree? Well, now we have to get moving. Time to go back to town."

Birgit dismounted me, gave me a last rub with her breasts and kissed me.

After I had showered and dressed I looked for Birgit to say good bye. She was still in her bedroom and opened her door when I knocked. She wasn't dressed except for exquisite bra and panties. She looked marvelous. I felt that she wanted that to be my last memory of her from this weekend. I hugged and kissed her and left for the long drive home.

- - -

The End. Well, that's what I think anyway. Please let me know if you have ideas or comments. But there will probably come a piece where Birgit tells the full story. Look out for it. Thanks for now.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers