Tongue Pt. 03

Story Info
Clarice's vaginal tongue is still there the next day.
1.9k words
4.74
3.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarice woke slowly on her back, eyes opening and closing in the growing light and hearing the sound of Leo puttering around out in the kitchen. As she swam up to consciousness, she thought about last night and wondered if the memories that she recalled were real, or if she was just remembering a very vivid and strange dream. A tongue protruding from her cunt just seemed to be such an unreal possibility.

But she thought to herself, one simple way to know for sure. First, she flipped her sheets aside and propped her head up on a pillow so that she could better look down her body toward her crotch. Then, focusing her thoughts, she flexed down deep inside of her vagina and felt the tongue start to move down toward its exit. As it came out, she raised it up, sliding it right along the surface of her mons up towards her stomach. The smell of the sex they'd had last night intensified as her nose was joined by her vaginal tongue, and she tasted it as well as she licked on up through her dark blonde pubic hair. And she saw it, saw the thing she felt, her tongue protruding up above her pubic hair, moving in her vision just like she felt herself moving it.

Well then, she thought, I guess it's real. Fuck knows what I should do about it. She touched it with one hand as well. Then she let go and pulled her tongue back in, feeling it slurp back up into her body, and rose to head to brush her teeth and shower.

As she brushed her teeth, Clarice began to wonder if she now needed to do some sort of oral care for her vagina as well. There was a tongue there after all. But it wasn't like she brushed her normal tongue, and there damned well weren't any teeth in her vagina. There'd better not be any teeth in her vagina! Vagina dentata would not be cool at all. Momentarily spooked, Clarice paused her brushing and focused down to move her lower tongue around, feeling all around the inside surfaces of her vagina. The sensation was curious indeed, as she stretched her cunt around one way and another from the probing of her tongue inside. No sharp or hard bits though, just the usual wet and muscular surface.

Feeling foolish, she relaxed again and finished her teeth and took her shower. In there, it felt no different when she cleaned around her vagina, and she definitely did not bring her tongue out for a washing. No taste of soap for her, she thought. And besides, it wasn't like she'd normally think it was a good idea to put soap inside of her vagina. She shuddered at the thought of messing with herself that way.

Dried and dressed and in the kitchen she kissed Leo a hello and thanked him for the breakfast he was putting on the table. He kissed her back and grinned a warm and loving smile at her, then put his finger up and said "One moment!"

Bowls safely out of his hands and on the table, Leo put his hands down on her hips and drew her up against him. "Did I dream last night," he said, "or did you really get to fuck me in all sorts of wonderful and crazy new ways?"

Clarice responded happily to his embrace, putting her own hands on his neck and leaning back so she could look him up and down. "I thought the same thing too myself. But yeah, your girlfriends standing in your grasp with a naughty dirty tongue hiding up inside her cunt, just ready to lick your cock and balls for breakfast."

He laughed and moved his hands from waist to ass, pulling her harder as he grinned a crazy sexy grin at her. She pulled one hand down the buttons of his shirt and gave his balls and cock a teasing fondle through the fabric of his pants. "But now," she said, "I think we'd better get some breakfast and head to work."

They split and sat and ate their yogurt and granola, tea for her and juice for Leo, still feeling that morning-after buzz as they chatted about inconsequential things and readied themselves to split and face the day. Before they left for work, however, Clarice told Leo, "I'd like to spend more time in bed tonight. This whole tongue thing is really new and fun, and I'd like to play with you and it again tonight."

"Don't have to ask me twice," said Leo, "I'm always down to fuck with you. And yeah, I'm up for playing with your tongue as well. How about a contest? The one who has the best idea for something fun and new to do..." he trailed off, not seeming to have thought of what he'd want to have the prize for winning be.

"Gets to do it? I'd like a prize like that I think." They laughed together and they split to go their separate ways.

At work, Clarice daydreamed a bit. She usually wasn't too badly busy anyway, just handling routine interactions with the patients checking in and out, collecting insurance information and making appointments and so on and so forth. But today there were several times a person had to call to her twice to get her attention, as she got lost in thoughts of Leo and her well-fucked cunt. Beside the sexy daydreams, though, she barely even felt her tongue or paid attention to it on the job. Closed up and far from sex, it simply wasn't something bugging her, and even its existence faded into the background, just like her tampons did when she was on her period.

That thought, however, freaked her out, and Clarice spent several minutes wondering if she would have nasty bloody tastes to deal with monthly when she bled. She'd have to find out, but she hoped her sensitivity would be less, or something so she wouldn't spend several days gagging from the fluids dripping down inside of her.

Despite that grim unsexy train of thought, however, Clarice had mostly a good day that day, and was in an upbeat mood as she came home to Leo. He had gotten home before her as he usually did, having a shorter distance to go to make it home. The smell of pizza greeted her as she stepped inside. She figured that Leo must be feeling good as well, and must have decided to keep their meal as short as possible to leave more time for sex.

Her guess was soon confirmed when Leo turned to her and said, "Good day? You look real fine and hot." She knew that she looked fine but wasn't "hot" when she was dressing office boring. Clarice also knew, however, that horny Leo wouldn't care if she was wearing burlap sacks.

"I like your choice of simple dinner. I need an appetizer first, however." Clarice sank to her knees in front of Leo. She deftly popped his trousers down, along with his boxers, to liberate his hardening cock. Pulsing as it rose, she saw and smelled her favorite dish and rubbed his balls with scritching fingers, pulling a swelling drop of pre-cum to pearl and perch upon his tip. Delighted as always at her find, she licked the pre-cum off his tip, then popped his cock into her mouth and sucked its lovely shape and taste with all her basic lust for giving oral pleasure.

Leo groaned above her as she worked, and Clarice felt gratified, loving the power that she felt over her man as she savored his delightful cock, licking and sucking in and out, fondling his balls as well until she felt them tense and pulse and took his spurting semen in her mouth, swishing it around and swallowing. Leo wobbled up above her, moaning and making little worshipful noises, saying her name and calling her lover, goddess, sexy, perfect. She kept going as long as he was pulsing, making sure to gather every bit of dripping cum.

"Get those clothes off, I need to pay you back," he said, and she unbuttoned her top. His hands went through the opening buttons to her sides, and he began to stroke her as she continued to strip her shirt and began to sway beneath his touch. Her bra came next, loosing her breasts to hang heavy down her front, where Leo picked them up, massaging her big hard nipples just like she was wanting him to. Unbutton her pants, drop them off her big round hips, then dammit, socks, she had to bend to sort those out, and Leo moved his stroking to her back while she ungracefully freed her feet. Clarice rose up again, and now she stood before him with nothing but her panties on and Leo pulled his hands down at the side, drawing them gently and worshipfully down, sinking to his knees to kiss her hairy mons as he drew her panties to her feet.

"Bed?" Clarise asked, and Leo nodded. The two of them relocated and Clarice lay on her back with her knees spread, exposing her open cunt up to his touch. Leo reached down and stroked from chest to belly, then drew his fingers through her pubic hair and spread her legs out wide and flat. Clarice was soaking, waiting for his oral gifts, and Leo kissed her on the cunt first once, then twice, then brought his tongue out and licked slowly all the way up from the base of her vagina to her clitoris. Diving in, he licked and probed, moving left and right, up and down, always coming back to stimulate her clitoris again, again, again. His hands held firmly on her thighs and Clarice let go, just melting bonelessly against the bed, not even trying to do anything back, just feeling and appreciating as she received his loving stroking oral touch. As Leo worked her up and up, she felt her body tensing now, his focusing attention on her clit sending spikes of near unbearable pleasure out along her body with each firm, well-placed stroking with his tongue. She locked her muscles up as pleasure took her breath away, unable to even make a sound, pinioned on that smashing touch of tongue and spasming, clenching and shaking all across her body, hands grabbing at the bedding.

She rode the pleasure for as many endless seconds as she could, riding on the edge until the sensitivity became too much for her and she had to call it off, pulled back and rolled over to draw her unbearable cunt away. He followed her and lay a cooling hand down on her back, now slowly giving her massage as she worked her way back down and into some sort of sensible state of mind.

"You know," he said in a light and playful tone, "I thought the evening was supposed to be about your tongue, but so far all we've managed is oral sex."

"What do you mean it's not about my tongue?" she playfully asked back, turning her face to look at him. "My tongue was all over your cock, and then my lover's tongue was all up in my cunt. That's two of three at least. My cunt tongue can have its turn as well. I just need a bit to catch my breath, I think."

Leo laughed and leaned down in, letting his weight come onto her back as he continued his massage, pushing her firmly against the bed. Between her lovely orgasm and his soothing touch, Clarice began to drift. Her second round ambitions were forgotten as she nodded off softly where she lay.