All Comments on 'Tongue Tied'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DerDuoDerDuo3 months ago

Just read the first page and I just can't stop imagining a foxgirl tying up a living puppet while a ninja watches lmao. Love it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story! Enjoyed every word.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

That was fun and very sweet. I think there’s often an inherent trust between sibs that make them a safe outlet for exploration.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin693 months ago

I really liked it...AL

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Another wonderful story of siblings enjoying each other.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I envy the people who don’t know who these characters are, because they could actually enjoy this. Skipped to the end just to say that in your revising of your work, I really wish you had changed the names.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

one of the best Christmas stories ever!

XarthXarth3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, some thoughts on the story are available on my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2024/02/06/tongue-tied/

19Seeker6219Seeker623 months ago

Wow, not sure I can put into words what that was. Fantastically written, that's for sure. Even at my age, would like to at least try once being tied and used like that.......

siondiresiondire3 months ago

This fic is alot of fun. Ive got like half an essay in my head comparing and contrasting this fic with BDSM for Siblings and Handcuff Sister. The way you use incest seems at its core to be about having someone in your life who will always be there for you and maybe a little less about taboo or wrongness of the situation. In any case thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story. Loved it, thank you for writing it!

BaladeerBaladeer3 months ago

More?

Have never had submissiveness explained so eloquently.

LevitikanLevitikan3 months ago

This was a great story and would be interesting to see how things ended up especially if gwen never went birth control as it isnt mention again after the first time

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a fantastic story. I kind of wish there was more to this one!

JZuCuadraJZuCuadra3 months ago

Something about this one doesn’t hit quite as hard as your other 2 incest based Bondage stories. Not really sure why. Possibly it’s because we enjoy less time with the MC actually feeling the effects of being tied up/forced to do certain actions. Instead it’s the rationalizing of it, the therapizing of it as the case may be. Less embarrassment in the moment, comparatively speaking.

There was no aha moment, no bother walking in on their tied up sister, no tension snap where with the planning around the handcuffs leading into other decisions. It all just felt predictable, which I guess made it feel less.

Still, 4/5 well written, but I can’t give it a 5.

DukeByFallDukeByFall3 months ago

Enjoyed this one a bunch! Though, the names were a bit distracting, similar to the Vi/Cait story.

kingbob69kingbob693 months ago

As always, a fantastic story. You know how to use words and build a specific vocabulary for every character you bring to life. And I love the conversational interactions between characters. I especially enjoyed the more psychologically orientated ones in this story. They reminded me of some of the conversations that I've had with my own friends and partners. I don't need to tell you to keep up the good work... I don't think that you're capable of poor writing. Thank you. :)

getthephenomgetthephenom3 months ago

This story was not my cup of tea (not into BDSM), but good to see that others have enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one from Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story! Kind of an incestuous sibling fairy tale... maybe an incestuous sibling Christmas fairy tale? - I don't know if it makes sense to anyone else, but it fits in my brain fairly well. At any rate, I loved the story, I loved the characters - ALL of them! You have become such a beautiful writer. Thank you. Life out here can be a bitch sometimes, sometime all the fucking time. So it is so nice to have such well-written, creative, lovely and loving tales of erotica (if that's the right term/phrase). Kind of thinking out loud (or whatever typing this out as I'm thinking it is called), the love you write into your stories between and among your characters is so beautiful, so generous, how can your reader(s) NOT feel a part of things? - another sign of brilliant writing. And as I've said before, I absolutely LOVE the fact that you do not sink to the level of mediocrity expressed by all the sheep-like followers of "How to write a successful story/screenplay/whatever, inserting some unnecessary crisis 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through the story so that there can be a canned, petty resolution at the end. Fuck that! Life has far more than enough crisis and fucking misery. I don't need any more to pollute the stories that warm my heart (please forgive the awful cliche, but in this case, its pretty fucking literal). You are not only my favorite author here, but one of my favorite authors period. My favorite book of all time may be Gravity's Rainbow, but after that monumental work, I haven't been able to connect with Pynchon's later work. And Tyrone and company provide some of the saddest reading imaginable. Absolutely brilliant, but so painful it can hardly function as brief but very real emotional medicine - something you have always managed to do for me - maybe not always, but most always. Anyway, the reading in both cases is vastly different one from the other. I guess I mentioned all that simply to suggest that you are in pretty damn good company when it comes to "favorite writers." I know I am demanding, and why not? If someone is going to write some shlock piece of greasy sleaze, with 364 different terms for genitalia, written according to some formula or other, damned right I'm gonna call dog shit what it is. On the other hand, when a writer is able to grab my attention, introduce me to characters I like and can learn to love, and sometimes desperately hope for their happiness, safety, and ultimately sweet, generous love, and tell a story I really hope will not end so soon, an interesting, well developed story accurately describing subjects and contexts and overall keeping me so pulled into the story that I feel what they feel, share emotions and experience and - that word again - love.

Sorry to go on and on so, especially without any rational order - just a stream of consciousness attempt to share my gratitude and affection for and with our Xarth (if that sounds like stalker talk, I'm sorry. It is absolutely not meant that way). These wee hours of the morning seem conducive to such rambling - even so, I hope that it was not tedious. And now perhaps I will attempt sleep again. Good night and thank you. (Note: as it is late [closing in on 03:30] and I am tired, I am not checking this for errors, and as such I hope there are not too many and apologize ahead of time. Good night.)

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

You talk to much in your stories this is an erotica website just way too much build up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories