Tongue Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahri paused. "Well, no, not really. Not the specifics. The general vibe, though, that I get."

"Oh."

She started untying me, picking up where Shen had left off. "I feel kind of bad," she said. "I started this, with the ropes and everything. More and more I feel like I took advantage of the situation."

"Why would you feel like that?" I said. "I made the decision still."

"You're my baby sister," Ahri said. "Always will be. I'm gonna feel protective."

"Protective of what?"

"Me, I guess," she said. "And maybe Shen."

I sighed. "Dammit, Ahri, you really pulling that right now?"

"It's a valid concern."

"It's not," I said. "If I don't want something, I'll say so. I love being tied up by you."

"I've noticed," she said.

"Not just for horny reasons," I added. "You were right from the start about how it makes me feel. It just happens to also sometimes turn me on like crazy."

"We've only done it twice. What does sometimes mean in this case?"

"None of your business."

Ahri chuckled from behind me as she knelt down precisely where I couldn't see her. I could feel her though. She must have been doing it deliberately, leaning in close so she could unwind the rope around my front, then back, then in close around the front again. Her hair brushed against me and I could feel her breath on my neck. It wasn't fair, not with me being in the state I already was.

"I probably shouldn't leave you tied up all night," she said. "You're getting a bit chafed. And probably sore, I would assume."

I shrugged, reluctant to give up my newfound fun. She was right, but I didn't want to admit to it. "I wouldn't worry about it," I said.

"Hm? Well we need to be responsible."

I snorted. "Little late for that, isn't it?"

"I mean safety-wise," Ahri said. "Not emotionally. Having you tied up all night really isn't very clever on my part."

I was torn between enjoying the continuing intimacy of Ahri unbinding me while so close behind me, and rejecting the very sensible words she was saying.

A noise from the doorway distracted me. I looked over to find Shen with his camera, having just captured a picture of me before I'd been aware. A picture of me still partly tied up, with cum on my face, and without any bottoms on. Granted I didn't think he could see much from how I was knelt down on the floor, but still.

"Is this artistic again?" I asked.

Shen nodded seriously. "You better believe it."

"I don't think I do though," I said.

Ahri giggled. "Personal use."

"Art!" Shen insisted.

"You'd have more credibility if you hadn't just personally used me a couple minutes ago," I said.

Shen stared at me a long moment, camera not quite lifting back for another shot. "That wasn't the artist," he finally said.

I rolled my eyes. "Great, now I gotta deal with two sibs with split personalities."

"Who's the other?" Ahri asked sweetly, as if she didn't know.

"Therapist sister and bondage sister," I replied immediately.

Shen laughed and Ahri was just a touch rougher with the last of the untying.

Shen snapped a few more pics as I stood up, a little shaky from kneeling so long, and indeed fairly achy in the shoulders. I wondered if he was capturing my pussy, the cum on my face, or a combination of the two. Maybe some other effect entirely, if he truly was going for art.

Ahri didn't help my modesty any when she presumptively peeled my shirt off for the sake of getting me in the shower. It left me naked for Shen's 'art' and she damn well knew it.

Somewhat satisfyingly, he kept snapping as she pulled her clothes off, catching her actually rather artfully I had to admit just as her top came off and her hair was just on the verge of floofing back down. He showed me a couple of the pictures--both of Ahri and me, together or separate--in between taking more pictures of her.

I really liked what he did with Ahri, and myself as well, though it was too embarrassing for me to look at my own pictures for very long. My face did hold a certain radiance in at least one of the photos that I really liked, and I had to grudgingly admit there might be more art than erotica in at least some of my brother's work.

Ahri was surprisingly patient with Shen's photography, though she drew the line at getting nude for him. Rather unfair, I though, after I'd already done it.

"Alright, out now," Ahri said. "Shoo. Girl time. No boys allowed."

"You sure?" Shen asked. "I could keep documenting and--"

"You most certainly may not," Ahri said, hands on her hips. "Out. Now."

Arguably her authority should have diminished given that her tits were out, but somehow it felt like the opposite. Shen obeyed with minimal arguing, and I found myself kind of wanting to be ordered about--just a little bit--by Ahri in her fierce, topless state.

I kind of got my wish once Shen was gone. Ahri took her panties off, which was an intriguing event in its own right, then rounded on me and tried to chivvy me into the shower.

"Alright, in you get," Ahri said, smacking my butt lightly.

I took a step toward the shower, but then stopped and just looked at her over my shoulder. She gave me a look, then smacked my ass way harder, making me yelp and jump under the hot water, followed closely behind by my sister.

"Subby little thing," she said.

"Not even!" I protested.

"If you're not, then why do you keep acting like one?" Ahri asked.

"I dunno," I said. "Maybe just all this dommy mommy energy you're giving off."

"I am not," she said firmly, "anyone's mommy."

"A dommy mommy doesn't have to be a mommy. Just, you know, a 'mommy'."

"I'm still not that," Ahri said.

"You don't think you're dommy?" I asked. "Like, at all?"

"... maybe a little. Just a little though."

I nodded sagely. "Mmhm. I guess I'm just a little subby then. It all works out."

Ahri frowned at me, but I could tell the shower was having the same effect on her that it was on me. Which was to say that we were standing naked and fairly close together, with hot, soothing water running down our bodies. It was a sexy and distracting scenario, and didn't lend itself well to petty arguments.

Ahri gently washed my face clear of the lingering traces of Shen's cum, then turned me around to do my back for me. If I'd thought her untying me was deliberately and unfairly sensual, this was a new level even on top of that.

It was heavenly. Her hands all over me, her breath on my neck, her breasts brushing my back. She teased me at times, I knew she did. Just the way she nuzzled my shoulder or came ever so close to nipping at my ear. I was pretty sure even pressing up against me was a deliberate tactic on her part.

She was driving me crazy. If she was going to rub up on me, I wished she'd just do it, not this constant on and off. Or she could just kiss my neck instead of threatening to, or drop her hands lower down my body where they'd do some real good.

"Ahriii," I whined.

"What?"

"I'm hornyyy."

"Ha, yeah, that wasn't in any doubt," she said.

"You're making it worse!" I said, as if I needed to explain that part.

"I'm only washing you," she said.

"Liar! You know exactly what you're doing," I said.

"Hm, maybe. Are you going to tell me that you don't know you're making me horny too?"

I slowly turned around, reluctant to give up Ahri's attention on my back side, even if it wasn't what I truly craved. We were face to face again, even more intimately close than before, somehow.

"I guess I am kind of doing that," I said. "With Shen too."

"You're having that effect," Ahri said huskily. She brushed my wet hair back. "I might have caused all this, but--"

"Stop blaming yourself," I insisted. "I'm an adult. I know what I'm doing."

"Do you?" she asked with some amusement.

"Well no. But I'm allowed to make decisions even when I don't."

"Like what?" Ahri asked lightly, though just the way she spoke those two words sent happy tingles through me.

I knew as soon as she asked that I was going to do something crazy. I wasn't sure what, but I found myself falling to my knees again, which kind of limited my options nicely.

It wasn't totally absurd, arguably, as I'd already given one sibling head that morning. On the other hand, I'd never actually licked a pussy before, let alone one belonging to my one and only big sister.

Ahri didn't seem the least bit inclined to let my hesitations win. The horny look in her eyes as she gazed down at me confirmed that I'd made a good decision in her mind. The way her hands gently took my head and pulled me in was a physical manifestation of that same approval, and was probably necessary to keep me from just staring all morning.

There was something daunting about just starting to eat Ahri's pussy. I didn't have the experience to just dive right in and trust my past knowledge to carry me. Even trying to replicate my experiences receiving wasn't immediately helpful.

Ahri took care of it. I'd joked about her being dommy--only fair considering how she'd called me subby at least twice now--but she genuinely did have a gently domming way about her at times. Such as when she brought my face to her pussy and, when I didn't immediately do anything about it, began giving polite but firm instruction.

It was what I needed, really. Just that nudge into what I should be doing. I started with some kisses, then fairly quickly moved into licking. At Ahri's deliberate and vocal guidance, I narrowed down where she wanted me to lick her, mixing in some gentle sucking on her clit as she asked for it. Mostly it was all about the right tempo and pressure on her clit, and I was happy to have her tell me exactly what it was she wanted so I wasn't having to guess.

I was proud of myself when I made my sister cum on my tongue. It was very much a team effort, but it was still largely my work, and it was the first time I'd done such a thing.

"Oh Gwen," Ahri purred, appearing halfway lost in her orgasm still.

I bit my lip, looking up at her. It was a very nice angle in many respects. "That was good?"

"Very. I didn't know you had it in you."

I beamed, ever so pleased with myself. "Me either. I had a good teacher."

Ahri chuckled lazily and caressed the side of my face, still gazing adoringly down at me. "Here I was worried about corrupting my little sister. Suddenly I don't know who's taking advantage of whom."

I looked at her pussy, then back up at her. "You think this is me taking advantage?"

"I think you could do most anything to me right now," Ahri said softly. "I don't know how that happened. Probably I shouldn't admit to it, but it's hard not to you with you looking at me like that, after you licked me so good."

I pouted. "Ok, again with this. What is it I look like? You and Shen both, it's like you've never seen me before."

"Not like this, certainly," Ahri said.

I had to give her that one. Whatever it was she was referring to specifically, it was a reasonable thing to say that having me naked on my knees was a new look for either of my sibs. Let alone warm and wet from the shower at the same time. On the other hand, I still didn't think that was exactly what either of them was referring to.

"Well, in any case, I don't really want to do anything to you at the moment," I said.

"Oh?" Ahri said, sounding just a little hurt.

"I'd kind of rather get you to do something. For me."

Her eyebrow went up lazily. "Like what?"

I wiggled impatiently, though was still enjoying the way she was casually petting me. "Like lick my pussy?"

"Hehe, really?" Ahri asked.

"Yeah. I mean, only fair, right?" I said, feeling entirely justified.

"In that sense, sure."

I pouted again. "You gonna tell me you won't do it?"

"I'm kind of enjoying you being on your knees," Ahri teased.

I gave her my biggest puppy eyes. "Please? I'm gonna get blue balls here at this rate."

Ahri giggled. "You can't get those, Gwen."

"Azure ovaries then," I said.

She giggled louder. "Oh Gwenny."

"Come on, violet vulva is no joke!"

She was losing it. Despite how my need actually was real and pressing, it was kind of fun making her crack up like this.

"Teal twat is a serious problem!" I insisted while struggling to maintain a straight face. "Cobalt cooch affects millions of--"

"Oh my god, if I eat you out will you stop?" Ahri asked, wiping away tears despite the running water of the shower.

"Of course!" I said instantly, jumping to my feet faster than was safe under the slippery circumstances.

I expected Ahri to trade places with me. Instead, she caught me off-guard by pulling me close for a kiss. I wasn't able to kiss back at first, as unexpected as it was, and my mind racing through the whole scenario, particularly what the etiquette was for making out with a sibling. By the time I'd convinced myself that after eating her out, typical conventions were pretty much irrelevant, it was already too late, and she was sinking to her knees.

"That wasn't fair," I murmured. "I wasn't ready."

"Had to get you under control somehow," Ahri winked.

I very, very much doubted that was all it was. No one kissed like that just for the sake of regaining the upper hand, did they? If they did, I'd been dating the wrong people. I'd happily lose whole arguments if it meant getting those kinds of kisses. Probably best not to let Ahri know. She'd only use it to her advantage. Admittedly, I was struggling to see the downside at the moment.

I leaned back against the shower wall, bracing myself on somewhat wobbly legs. Ahri was below me, looking up with the sort of seduction level that would have felled me at the best of times, let alone when I desperately needed someone's damn tongue on my clit.

She very much knew what she was doing. The way she touched me and moved her hands over my thighs, hips, and pussy region was altogether beautiful and sensual, and had me dancing to her fingers in no time. It was all a tease at first, however, and no matter how good it felt, I wanted to cum more than anything.

All I could do was whimper and whine. Any attempt at guiding her got my hands gently put firmly pushed away, and any attempt at vocalizing my needs got a finger pressed to my lips, which meant a hand taken away from where I wanted it. I was a quick learn in this case.

It didn't actually take Ahri that long before she was kissing my pussy, then delicately exploring me with her tongue. It felt like an interminable wait right up until she started giving me what I needed, at which point I could have happily melted away and let her do her thing without any need for my intervention.

"Ahriii," I moaned as her tongue penetrated my labia, swiping along like she owned the place.

She didn't respond, of course, and nothing about the way she licked me altered even a little. Her eyes were the only sign she heard me at all. They flashed up at me full of mischief and power. If she wanted me under control, she sure had it now.

Her mouth was sweet heaven to me. I liked pleasuring my siblings, as I'd only very recently discovered, and I'd be hard pressed to say overall that I preferred getting eaten out to vice versa, but in the moment there was nothing at all that came anywhere close to riding my sister's tongue, nothing I would have traded it for in all the world.

Ahri's oral expertise worked its magic, bringing me to heights I could usually only dream of, and bringing me that delicious, decadent release I so needed. I went all gooey and boneless as I came, not caring at all for whether I stood or fell. Ahri propped me up while licking me through the last of my cum, but eventually gave in and just helped me collapse in a controlled manner.

We ended up awkwardly lying on the bottom of the shower, squished together with water continuing to tumble down upon us. Ahri was a mix of horniness and giggles at my helpless display. I was purely sated and lost in a dream-state. I was technically aware of everything around me, especially my sister, but I just couldn't be bothered doing much of anything about any of it.

"You didn't cum that hard, silly girl," Ahri teased, still kind of playing with me in our wet, tangled state.

"You don't know," I said dazedly.

"I do. I give good cums, but I'm not that good," Ahri said.

"If you're fishing for compliments, you can have them," I said. "That was amazing. You're so good with your tongue."

She fought a blush of pleasure. "I wasn't fishing. But... I'll take it. You're a fun oral partner, did you know?"

I shrugged, nestling against her. "No one's mentioned it before."

"Well they should have."

"Your boobies are soft."

Ahri laughed. "Oh no, am I losing you?"

"If this is lost, I think I like it," I murmured, doing my best to envelop myself in my big sister's warm, luscious embrace.

Ahri, being the responsible older sibling she was, only let me cuddle her for a bare few minutes. Hardly enough at all really. Though she had a point that the hot water would only last so long. I still had to be prodded repeatedly to actually get up so we could finish our actual showering, and eventually get out and dry off.

I was in my own world for the whole process. Still aware and capable of reacting to outside forces, but without hardly any intellectual or emotional categorization of events. I washed Ahri's hair and whatever parts of her body she allowed me, she finished me up, and we toweled off next to each other. I watched her openly for most of the time, not consciously exactly, but just because she was the nicest thing to look at and it made sense that looking anywhere else would only be a waste.

Ahri actually seemed embarrassed by the sheer quantity of my attention. She tried to direct me elsewhere a few times, but eventually gave in and just let me look, while she instead turned away and pretended she didn't notice.

"You're not going to be like this all day, are you?" Ahri asked.

"Like what?" I asked absently. Her butt was so nice. I'd never noticed before how hypnotizing it could be.

"Nevermind. I'm going to get dressed. You should put some clothes on too."

I nodded. "Very sensible."

Ahri pattered off to her room, towel wrapped modestly about her. She was fully in her room and had just pulled the towel off when she realized I'd followed her instead of going to my room, as would have been sensible. A few flicks of her wet towel sent me scurrying, though I drank in those last few moments with her so naked, clean, and slightly damp.

Some time alone in my room, even just the time it took me to slowly dress myself, cleared my head a little. I was belatedly aware of being too dazed for comfort, but couldn't do anything about it now. Besides, Ahri could hardly mind me enjoying the sight of her. We'd just finished doing worse than that.

I grinned to myself at the thought of just what I'd been up to already since returning home, and in particular my activities this morning. I curled up with a pillow at my chest for a time just thinking about it all. It was a lot to process, but so much of it caused happy, fluttery feelings in my chest that I wanted to dwell in those memories as long as possible.

****

I had the house to myself for a time. Ahri had to work, and Shen was fully committed to puttering about in the basement. I didn't ask what he was up to, as I figured I'd find out sooner or later. It was possible he just wanted space for something. It was a partly finished basement, so somewhat useable depending on one wanted to do.

I lounged about on my own. In some ways it was nice to relax and not have to worry about anyone else for a while. In other ways I would have liked my sibs around to make sure everything was still good with us. The flipside, I supposed, was that if something wasn't good, I didn't actually want to know about it right away.

The thing was, I didn't really feel worried about it. Logically, there should be some concern that my relationships with my siblings would be somehow broken by what had happened. Not entirely, no, but some damage could well have been done. I just didn't feel like it was true.

1...345678