Tongue Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, Shen took a series of photos, rolling me around at times to get different sides and angles of me. He got what he wanted, then started just playing with me like I was actually a present wrapped under the tree rather than his tied up sister.

Ahri joined us on the floor and cradled my head on her lap. She seemed to have just a nice little buzz on from her drink, enough to be fun. I was still kind of jealous I hadn't had a chance at any yet myself. Being the centre of attention in very sexy ways did make up for a lot though.

"So what do you want for Christmas, Gwen?" Ahri asked softly while caressing my hair..

"Little late to ask me that, isn't it?" I said.

"Why?" Ahri asked. "That would only be if you wanted something from a store."

I bit my lip. "What else would I want?"

"Lots of things," Shen said, demonstrating that he was paying attention to something other than my intriguingly disguised but mostly naked body.

I tingled at the way he was touching me. "Like a pussy licking?" I suggested. "I could go for one of those. Ooh, would you both do it at the same time?"

"Not a chance," Ahri said lightly. "At the same time, I mean."

Shen looked almost like he would have gone for it, but just went back to what he was doing.

"Fine," I magnanimously compromised. "One at a time then."

Ahri's fingers were doing wonderful things. She and Shen were deliberately getting me horny, yet the way she played with my hair and scalp was decadent in much more platonic and relaxing ways. I was very, very happy with that kind of intimacy as well, but it was a bit of a confusing mix with Shen rubbing the area around my pussy at the same time.

"You could have tongues in you," Ahri agreed. "Orrr... other things."

I got pretty warm and excited at the admittedly vague offer. "What kind of things?"

Ahri chewed her bottom lip in a way that mostly just made me want to kiss her. She watched Shen though, and I followed her gaze to catch my brother taking his pants off.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. "Like... like penis things?" I squeaked.

"If you want," Shen said, nearly pulling off an air of nonchalance.

"Can we do that?" I asked, my voice still rather embarrassingly uncontrolled.

Ahri shrugged. "It's Christmas."

As though that explained a damn thing.

Still, I wasn't about to say no was I? I hadn't anticipated this happening, hadn't prepared for it, but I was ready for it all the same. It was perfect, I realized, with both of them there, on a special, lazy morning. If I was going to have sex with my brother, this was the time.

I had to be as patient as I could while watching Shen bottomless and hard but not quite ready to fuck me yet. I had ribbons in the way, and even though he took a shortcut and just started cutting them, it was still a moment or two before he could spread my legs.

Ahri never stopped twirling her fingers in my hair, never stopped comforting me while we both waited to see what happened. Shen kissed my pussy several times, to the point where I thought he might stop and eat me out first, but then he lifted my hips up, settled himself on his knees, and slowly pulled me onto his cock.

We all three of us had to adjust to make the position work, though I mostly just passively got moved about. I wasn't paying attention to logistics anyway. I was all about the feel of my brother entering me, sliding inside my pussy for the first time.

I reflexively tried to move my arms more than once, instinctively reaching for Shen as he filled me up. I couldn't, of course. I could only gaze longingly at him and enjoy the sexual connection with my arms pinned. He went in and out of me, only gentle and tender at first, but making me gasp and pant and want more.

Ahri still petted me while it all happened. She held me and provided moral support throughout the whole thing. Probably the closest she'd ever been to straight sex in her life. She was doing it for me. Though not all for me, as it turned out.

Shen came in my pussy, as I fully wished him to. It would have been nice to cum too, but I wasn't really bothered. I didn't think I'd be left hanging too long one way or another, and I was in a mood for intimacy more than cums. I wanted to be close and held, and yes maybe fucked more, or anything else at all really.

While Shen was lying with me, kissing me, murmuring sweet things, Ahri slipped out from under me. I missed her immediately, and I couldn't fathom why she reached for a present from the tree when I was right here. She had a good reason, I discovered, and had clearly planned more than I realized. Her and Shen both.

Ahri calmly unwrapped a strapon still in the box. She didn't make any pretense at all of not knowing exactly what it was beforehand. It turned me on to no end how clinical and efficient she was about slipping it on and tightening it just so.

It was Shen's turn to hold me while Ahri slipped inside me. My pussy was messy with cum, and I assumed Ahri didn't mind because she didn't actually have to touch any of it herself. She was quite happy to shove a toy into me, no matter how sloppy I might be at the moment. She fucked me good, holding my thighs and taking full control of me.

I was an ecstatic, drooling mess when Ahri made me cum, helped along a little by Shen sucking on my tits and rubbing my clit for me. Ahri kept fucking me until she was done. Whatever signaled that for her was a mystery to me.

"Merry Christmas," Shen whispered to me.

"Hehe, you two are silly," I said. "But I kinda loved it."

"Continue to love it, Gwenny," Ahri said. "You're not hardly done yet."

I wasn't sure if she meant they wanted more with me, or if she knew I was happy to have more with them. Both could be true.

I got a break at least, getting untied and allowed to stretch my various limbs. Ahri even made me a cocoa when she got another for herself. I sipped chocolaty, boozy goodness, let it warm me and re-energize me, slowly getting ready for more.

The whole damn morning was a slow burn of sensuality and intimacy, interspersed with peaks of pure lewd fun. I climbed into laps, sucked and licked my sibs, and sometimes just curled up with one or the other, or sometimes both. Clothes and decency were afterthoughts at best all morning, and honestly if either Ahri or Shen made the slightest move toward getting dressed again, it just made me pounce on them instead.

I rode Ahri on the couch, grinning madly about being the one pinning her down for once, even if it was very much only because she allowed it. She ran her hands over me, stared deep in my eyes, and teased me with kisses everywhere she could reach.

I came again, temporarily sated, and stretched out nakedly across both of my siblings. As long as I was on top of them, they couldn't very well get up and pretend to be responsible adults.

Shen got the better of me all the same, toying with me and playing with my boobs until I was horny enough to go again. Trying to ride him only resulted in me on the floor, though, with him in my pussy and somehow coordinating with Ahri so that she fucked my mouth at the same time. I supposed that was different that sharing my pussy together, as she'd been so against.

****

The afternoon and evening were a much calmer affair. Much more traditional in many respects. Which was mainly to say very little nudity, bondage, or incest.

"That was a good Christmas," I decided aloud as the three of us exited the waking hours of the day.

"It was rather," Ahri agreed, smirking quietly at me.

"Top ten for sure," Shen said.

I stuck out my tongue at him. Top ten indeed. Best Christmas, hands down. He didn't get to cum in me so many times and only give me a top ten. He just grinned, though. He'd only been fishing for a reaction.

The following days were quieter, without the same spectacular sexual efforts. I talked with Ahri and Shen about it, individually as well as separately with Ahri as her sister and therapist personas. I didn't need that much effort all the time, though sometimes would still be nice.

I think I mostly just wanted the comfort of knowing it was available, or at least that comfort and love was.

We certainly couldn't be doing stuff together all the time or we'd drive each other crazy. It was better to do our own things, then either gather in the evenings, or sometimes in bed at night as the case may be. Other intimacies were nice. Brushes or kisses on the way by, or stopping for some quick grinding. Shen was usually the instigator there, though I had to admit to sticking out my butt all too often when I knew he was behind me, hoping to entice him.

Getting back to a more grounded default setting made it more special those times when we got crazy again. Being tied up and fucked every day would have been too much, I think. But the occasional night all tied up with rope and snuggled in between my brother and sister were just perfect, and I was so happy that Ahri had initially suggested something so crazy. It was just what I needed in my life.

1...345678