All Comments on 'Tony and Patricia Two Horny Oldies'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.🙄

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Great read !!!!!

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

like your stories . like how you have such specific kinks and am surprised you don't get more reviews ...keep 'em coming !!

halfpint1959halfpint1959over 1 year ago

Wow reminds me so much of one of my aunties. She used to ware girders like that and had a big hair cunt with a big clit and large lips. I used to spy on her when I was about 14 and some times would see her taking a piss. Many great wanks thinking of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I adore girdle stories. I grew up wearing girdles with mother. Hope to read more with exquisite girdle details. Maybe Tony can wear one with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are so hot..And girdles are so hot too, the tighter the better…Mother always let me watch as she alternately pulled on one side and then the other as she pulled it up so high and tight in her crotch…I’d be instantly hard…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Hairy wet cunts framed in streached opened no crotched girdles. What an imagined sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.