Tony Goes To Hell Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Mob Brothel Owner Goes To Hell & Pays The Price.
11.7k words
4.12
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. Most, actually, are hundreds if not thousands of years old.

Eternity is a long time. All of time, multiplied by infinity. So be careful of your sins. The demons love to find special Hell loops just for you, repeated indefinitely. Fun. Fun. Fun.

Our main character, Tony, is a particularly bad fellow, who engaged in all kinds of sinful activities, including abusive sex. Let this be a lesson to you. I would hate in the future to have to write your story, or run into you, while following Tony around. In the brothels, glory holes, gang bangs, BDSM dungeons.

Remember, eternity! It's a long fucking time. The next time you consider doing something sinful, think twice. You've been warned.

*

Prologue

"Tony. Tony. Tony. This doesn't look good at all." The old man behind the desk was looking closely at a tablet held in his hand through the bottom half of his bifocals.

"What da ya mean, no good. What's no good." Tony looked around but could see nothing else but the man and the desk. Everything else in all directions was white as far as the eye could see. "What the fuck. Where's Eddy? I want to see Eddy."

"Ok, let's see. Hmmm." The man looked through the bottom of his glasses at the tablet again. " Yes. Well, you won't be able to see him again for another eight years.

Eight earth years that is. That's not too bad."

"Earth years. Eight earth years? What da you talking about? Am I dreaming? What a fucking weird dream. I've gotta stop drinking." Tony looked very confused.

"No, this is no dream Tony. Surely you know, you're dead. Think about it. What was the last thing that you remember?" The man said.

Tony thought back. He had a vision of himself fucking a woman really really hard. Then a bad stabbing pain in his chest. He then saw Eddy's face right up close to his saying, "Boss? Are you, ok? You don't look so good." Then someone's hands pumping on his chest. Then blackness. Then here. "I died having sex? No fucking way. I'm not that old."

"Yes, it seems so. Not a bad way, really. You should see what I see every day. You are lucky." The old man tried to reassure Tony.

"Lucky yeah. Real lucky. I'm dead! " Tony screamed at the man. Then he added, "Well at least it looks like I made it to Heaven. This is heaven right? It looks very nice. Must be heaven."

"No this isn't Heaven, Tony. We haven't decided which way you are going yet. I am here to decide. But as I was saying before, it doesn't look good. Do you have anything to say for in your defense?"

"No good? No good? I was a choir boy. I went to church every Sunday. Gave money to the church. Went to confession. Well, maybe I didn't confess everything. I can do that right now. I really am sorry. I wasn't that bad really. I do know some really bad guys."

"Tony, Tony, really? Not bad? You ran a crime organization. You sold drugs. Human trafficking. You owned and ran a whole network of strip clubs and brothels. You even had a few people "eliminated". How is that not bad?"

"It's a family thing. Family business, I got it from my uncle. I take care of my family. What da I am supposed to do, just leave them. Not care for them. They count on me." Tony tried to make himself sound like a good honest man.

"As much as that sounds noble, you have ruined countless lives, Tony. You were a very bad person. Let's just look at the last day of your life for instance, and then you tell me why based on that, you shouldn't go to Hell."

The old man passed Tony a tablet. "Follow along with me while I play back your life earlier today. You will see a video and there's text below summarizing your thoughts and other things. Let's start this morning."

Tony looked at the tablet and sure enough there was a video showing him sitting at his desk. He read the text.

Chapter 1

Tony was thinking about what he wanted to do this weekend. Play some golf with the boys or go out fishing. He was imagining himself out on the water reeling in a giant tuna. What am I doing stuck in this shit hole of an office today. Work, work, work. Fuck it.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come the fuck in. This better be important. I'm busy." Tony yelled in anger.

The door opened and a head poke in.

"Hey boss. Sorry to disturb you, but the new shipment of girls came in. And I mean "new". Thought you'd want to know. Maybe check them out."

Tony's eyes widened, and he set up. New girls. About fucking time. His present stable was looking pretty haggard. Time for rotation. He loved new girls. "His girls", to do whatever he wanted to.

He would send the worn out sluts down to his brothers place or some other fucking place in the pipeline. They could use them to suck off cock in his glory holes, or for ass fucking. Whatever. As long as they were out of here and he had some new fresh faces.

"Anything good? You know my type." Tony was drooling at the thougt.

"Yeah, definitely boss. You should come downstairs and check them out. Take a few for a ride. Try them out first."

Tony put aside his thoughts of fishing for the time being. He wanted to do one of the other "Fs" he enjoyed so much, maybe even more than fishing.

His underling, Eddy, led him down the stairs into the club. Everything was quiet except for in the corner where a dozen or more women were sitting on benches under the watchful eye of several of Tony's associates.

Tony walked down the line of women examining them closely. Most were Asian, some Caucasian, and a few were Black. He liked what he saw. Fuck he would do just about any of them. He would do them "all", he was thinking. I own these bitches.

"I don't know. What da ya think I should do guys. Which one first?"

No one was sure if he was really asking their opinion or more talking to himself, so they didn't say anything.

"I think I will start with her." Tony pointed to one of the Asian women, who was incredibly tiny and thin and had an attractive face. "But let's hold off switching out the stock until I've sampled them all." Tony laughed. It would cost him a lot of money, but what the fuck. His dick wanted some fun, and it always overruled his brain. "I'll be up in my bedroom. Bring her up."

Tony went back to his office, then into an adjoining room which he used as a away from home, "bedroom". Often he would call his wife and say he wouldn't be coming home, he had to work late at the club. When in fact, he was fucking one or more women. He didn't see the point of spending a sexless night sleeping next to his wife, when he could fuck his brains out with different women.

He poured himself a drink and downed it in one gulp. Poured another one. Pussy. Pussy. Pussy. He really loved pussy. He lay down on the bed wondering what this new piece of ass would be like. I hope she knows her stuff or been taught. He wanted to lie back and have his cock sucked and ridden real nice.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yeah? It better be the fucking girl." Tony was ready to fuck, not deal with anything else.

"Yes, boss. You want her now?" Eddy asked.

"What kind of dumbass are you? Of course I want her now. Shove her in, and get the hell outta here."

The door opened half way and the girl tumbled into the room.

"Do you speak English? I don't give a shit really. But makes it faster to tell you what to do." Tony asked the girl.

The girl on the floor looked up at him. "Know English. What want? Blow job? Pussy? Ass? I give good?"

"First of all take that dress off." Tony sat up in the bed, took another sip of his drink. "Then come over here."

The girl grabbed onto the sides of her dress and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need to as her tits were very small. She had on panties though. She got onto the bed, kneeling next to Tony facing him. She looked up at him, then down at his pants, looked up at him again. He nodded. The girl unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, pulled the zipper down. She wiggled his pants and underwear down until Tony's cock was free and dangling in his crotch.

Now, truth be told, Tony was fat. Very fat and out of shape. He had lost most of the hair on his head, and wasn't a very attractive man at all. He had several rather hideous moles on his face, and even when he shaved he had a black stubble within hours.

Yes, he had a penis. Somewhere down there in the mass of flesh. And yes it could get hard and shoot cum. Sometimes. But he was hardly the best lover in the world. His interaction with women, with pussy, was mostly in his imagination, and in the thrill he got from looking at them, controlling and abusing them.

Not to say he didn't enjoy seeing his cock buried inside a woman's pussy. Like the feel of being sucked on. Inside a woman's asshole. But it would have helped if he would have been about 75 to 100 pounds lighter, and 20 years younger.

Incredibly, the woman didn't flinch when she saw what she was up against. Somehow she had to make that tiny little droopy worm grow and get stiff. She stuck it into her mouth and hoped for the best. Tony liked the feel of her hot wet lips, and he did start to respond, feel himself grow. Nice. The whole four or five inches of him was now totally in her mouth and he was feeling good.

Fucking cunt. He grabbed her head with both his hands and moved it up and down so she took him all in. That's better. Swallow that, you piece of shit. She was thinking it wasn't as bad as many men, thank god, she could breathe at least. He pulled her up and slapped her face a bunch of times. He didn't know why really. It just made him feel good, sent waves of sexual pleasure through him to abuse this tiny woman. He loved slapping and hitting women. He slapped her tits too. Jammed her head back on his cock. Choke on it you cunt bitch. He used her head like some fuck masturbation toy you would buy off the internet to jerk off with to porn. Drool and saliva were flowing out of her mouth. Despite his size she was gasping and choking. He pulled her up again and slapped her.

"Take your fucking panties off and get down on your hands and knees." Tony threw her forward onto the bed.

She removed her panties and tossed them over near her dress on the floor. Tony got next to her, grabbed her hair and pushed her head to the mattress. He looked at her nice ass and felt the urge to spank her, which is what he did, again and again until her ass was red. She was making little screaming noises of pain each time he hit her. He loved it.

Tony got behind her ass on his knees. He couldn't really see his cock for his belly, but he felt for it, grabbed it, and guided it to where he thought her pussy hole was. He was also a bit wobbly from being drunk, which didn't help. After numerous failed attempts he finally found and was able to put his cock into her. Ahhhhh, now for some fun. Riding this bitch until I cum. He held onto her hair like reins in a pony. Fuck yeah! Tony pounded the little spinner. She was going to make him a lot of money. Men loved tiny women with tight pussies.

With Tony's small and half dead cock, the only way he could have a really intense orgasm anymore was to be abusive to the women. And he was getting worse and worse. Fuck them, though. He owned them. Whatever he wanted to do to them he could. So far he hadn't actually killed any or broken any bones, but the frequency of bruised and battered women he left in his wake was increasing. He also recently learned he enjoyed choking them. He needed to be careful. Just the right amount to make him cum hard, but not so much they passed out. He liked to see their eyes roll, and gasp for breath, with his hands around their neck.

He was having a great time with the Thai chick though. Just looking at her ass and tiny body was enough to get him hard. I should cum in her and get on with the day. I have a lot of other things to do. He picked up the pace of his humping and let his thoughts go to the woman he did last week. He fucked her in the ass and she was screaming bloody murder. Her screams were so frantic and loud that Tony orgasmed almost immediately. She literally had been crying. Maybe I should fuck this girls ass. No. He wanted to do it in her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Awwwwww! Fuck! Fuck!" Tony yelled as he came.

He shot a nice load into her with his first pulse. Then kept his cock inside her, deep, and just let his balls drain. When he was done he felt tired. He yelled for Eddy. It only took a short time.

"Get her the fuck out of here. She's nice. Why don't you and the boys season her up. Get her used to being used every day, all day. All day. Keep the other ones under lock and key. No one and I mean no one is to mess with them. I want one of the Black girls tomorrow."

The girl picked up her dress and panties, didn't even bother to put them on or even look back at Tony as she left. Eddy closed the door.

"Fucking whore. She really needs to be broken in. Have everyone fuck her the next few days. Kick her ass and slap her around. I don't care." Tony ordered Eddy.

Tony put his clothes on and went back to his office. He saw a couple of trophy fish hanging on the wall. I need another one. Bigger. I wish I could hang some of the women I've done up there too. Be fun to look at, and brag to the other guys. A lot of his sexuality was in his imagination, and in bragging to his crew about things he had done. The biggest cock, who got the most pussy, played into power. He wanted to come off as having an infinity capacity to fuck. And with the best women. Everyone was jealous of Tony. They believed in what he said, whether it was true or not. He even believed it himself, which is the saddest part.

It was lunch time. Tony went downstairs to see how things were going. He could hear the throbbing music as he reached the main floor. Several women were hanging off poles, swinging around, and coming up to a row of men sitting along the edge of the dance floor. The men were staring upwards, practically drooling as the women showed them their boobs and teased them by pulling their thongs down. A few women were given lap dances. Grinding their asses into crotches, faces. Not a bad crowd for so early in the day.

He went over to his "bottom", Linda who ran the business upstairs. "How we doin' today?" Tony asked her.

"Three right now. I suspect we will have more before lunch is over. The girls are getting some of those guys over there pretty worked up." Linda said.

"Nice." Tony opened a door right behind Linda and went into a dark room. There was a wall of TV monitors linked to various cameras installed through the club and outdoors. Mike, head of security was looking at them, as well as looking at his phone. When he saw Tony he tried to hide his phone quickly and pretend he had been looking at the monitors the whole time.

"Everything's quiet boss." Mike said.

Tony looked at the screens and could see that most were empty of people, just images of beds. Three though had images of a man and a woman engaged in various forms of sex. Tony told Mike to take a break and that he would come get him when he was done. After Mike left Tony locked the door behind him. He loved looking at his stable being fucked. He sat down on the chair and looked from one screen to the other.

On one, the woman was between the John's legs sucking his cock. Just started off on that one, Tony thought. Another screen. the woman was on her back, getting pounded by a very large fat man in the missionary position. Tony laughed. I wouldn't want to be her, being fucked by that. He's a lard bucket. Stupid bitch. Tony could see her face. She looked completely bored, a little disgusted. He would have to have Linda talk to her. She should have a look of pleasure and be moaning.

On the third screen, the man was behind the woman fucking her from behind. Tony liked the look of that. He could feel his cock stirring. He unzipped his pants and took his cock out. He started stroking it. Nice and slow.

He was getting into it when he looked over at some of the other monitors. He could see some of his crew just standing around, talking, laughing, doing nothing. Tony's blood started to boil. I pay these guys a lot of money. They should be out doing something. Making me more money. A lot of money. He lost his desire to play with himself. He zipped his pants up and left the room. Mike was waiting outside talking to Linda.

"Ok, go back in Mike. Where the fuck is Eddy?" Tony face was beet red.

Tony started yelling Eddy's name. He didn't care who in the club heard him. Eddy came running over after a minute.

"What the fuck is going on. Why is everyone standing around. I thought we were doing collections today. Get em on the street and there better be pile of money on my desk at the end of the day. Understand?" Tony was right in Eddy's face.

Eddy went a little white. "Sorry boss. I was just getting them their assignments. Don't worry. They're leaving now."

"Don't worry? Don't worry? Don't tell me not to worry. You piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my sight." Tony raised his hand as if to strike Eddy, but thought better of it.

Tony went back up to his office and looked at the fish again. I gotta get out of here. Go fishing. Shit job. He decided to take a nap. It was going to be a long day.

He was awoken from his nap by knocking on his door. What the fuck. It better be really important.

"What? What? What?" Tony was still half asleep.

"Sorry, but big problems down at Mario's Auto Body. He refusing to pay." Eddy said.

"What da want me to do about it? That's why I pay you guys." Tony was getting pissed.

"The guys don't know how far to go. They want to know from you."

"You're fucking kidding. I have to tell you? Do everything around here? Fuck him up. Break some fingers. Worse if you want. I don't give a shit. Just get the money. Tell him if he doesn't pay next time, he will be used as chum when I go fishing."

Eddy left the room quickly and came back after a few minutes. "I told them you said to fuck him up until he paid. I don't think there'll be a problem now."

Later in the day, Tony went downstairs. He had dinner with some of the boys. They were laughing telling Tony his they had scared the shit out of Mario when they told him Tony said it was ok to do whatever it took to get the money. They only busted up his left hand. It was so funny. They were sure that Mario actually shit in his pants.

After dinner he went upstairs. And poured a drink. He went to his desk took out a pill bottle and shook out a blue pill and swallowed it. He wanted to be ready if there was any action tonight. He was going to do someone, he just didn't know who yet. One of the new girls or one of old stock before they go. He couldn't decide. His mind was made for him in an unexpected way when Eddy knocked on the door.

"Hey Boss. There's a girl downstairs who is looking for a job stripping for us. Hasn't had any experience. Thought maybe you would want to interview her." Eddy said.

Tony was really excited at the prospect. "Bring her the fuck up here. Let me see what she's got."

Eddy left and Tony opened his desk drawer, found the pill bottle and swallowed another blue pill. No make it two. He was thinking he wanted to be as hard as possible to sample this new meat. He looked at a few of his trophy fish. I'm going to add another of you on the wall in a few minutes. Fuck you alls. They seemed to be staring back at him.

The door opened and Eddy lead a woman over to the couch next to Tony's desk. She looked very nervous.

"Sit down. What's your name?" Tony asked sweetly.

The girl sat down, sat up straight crossing her legs. She was wearing a black tank top and a short jean skirt. Tony couldn't help noticing she appeared to have a really nice set of jugs, and nice slender legs, thin waist. She was certainly built good enough to entertain the men who frequented his club. But could she perform, dance, suck cock, fuck.

Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers