Tony Goes To Hell Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking cunt. You love having daddies big dick shoved into you don't you, you nasty dirty whore. Cum slut. Bitch. Take that. And that."

He pounded on her until he came. She felt his cream flowing down her ass crack. He seemed to fall asleep. Tina pushed on him with all the strength she had but couldn't move him. I will pseudo die under him, I can't breathe. Finally the fat man woke up again.

"Ready for another go?" He said.

Shit. I am in some horrible fuck loop. This is going to go on and on. And sure enough the fat man fucked her again and again and again. Her cunt got raw, filled up with cum. He seemed to get heavier and heavier, smell worse and worse. He farted and burped. He tried to kiss her. Most times she was able to avoid it, but hundreds of times she had to endure his disgusting mouth on hers. His tongue in her mouth.

"Ok, Daniel, I get it. I was horrible to my girls. They had to put up with this shit. You've made your point. I am sorry." Tony thought.

Daniel messaged back to her, "You're in Hell. Being sorry, NOW, doesn't mean anything. Mr. Fat Man, here, has just started, and then after him we have other delights for you. You will have all the time of the universe to contemplate what you did to those women, and other people."

And true to Daniel's word, the fat man kept fucking Tina. I would have liked to say, "poor Tina", but he, Tony, made his choice while he was living, and that was that. We can't feel sorry for him.

The fat man went on and on. Tina felt just as embaressed, humiliated, and degraded the thousandth time as she did the first.

And then another digusting man took the fat man's place who fucked her hundreds of times, then another, and another. There seemed to be an endless line of the most digusting men ever to walk the earth, and now hell. ready to fuck Tina thousands of times. Tina became a digusting, sweaty, cum dripping, piece of meat, but the men didn't seem to care. Tina gave up hope and just lay there, sobbing, regretting what she had done to all the women he had abused during his lifetime. Though it would do no good now, he was ashamed of himself.

Then one day, Daniel said, "I have a big surprise for you Tina."

+++++++++++

The door opened and Jessica stepped in. She was naked, but instead of a pussy, she had a large penis.

"Hi Tony. I am actually in heaven, but they let me come down here and have some "fun" with you. They are giving me a pass to do whatever I want without penalty or judgement." Jessica said.

"You raped me, Tony." Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs. "You are going to suffer for it. Do you have any idea how much that screwed up my life. I was a mess all my life. I had trouble with men having sex with me, even men I loved. I had bad dreams. Nightmares. I took prescription drugs, a lot of them, to try to drown out the trauma. You destroyed me. I ended up committing suicide."

"I am sorry Jessica. I have learned a lot down here. Forgive me." Tony hoped she believed him.

"Too late for that I am afraid. The demons have entered me, and you are going to suffer."

Jessica sat on Tina's stomach and slapped and punched him until she was black and blue.

"Open your fucking legs, Tony. Just like you told me to."

Tina felt a sensation of fear, dread. She was quaking, crying. What the fuck.

"We are filling you with the same sensations, reactions, emotions, Jessica had when you raped her,:times a thousand." Daniel said.

Tony had never felt so frightened in his whole life or death. He dreaded being fucked more than anything he had ever experienced.

"Please don't fuck me. Please! Please! Anything else." Tony cried.

Jessica laughed and waved her cock in front of Tony's face. Jabbed it into his mouth. She got between his legs and held his ankles.

"Fuck you Tony." Jessica screamed.

Tina was so scared she trembled. Then she felt Jessica's cock going into her.

"Noooooo.....Nooooooo....pleeeeeeeease."

Tina was wailing, crying. She felt such shame, humiliation. She wanted to die, but she was dead already. Jessica fucked her hard. All the while Tina cried and whimpered. The feeling of a cock inside her hurt her physically, a lot, but more importantly for the demons, emotionally. Tina felt used, a dirty whore, worthless meat, degraded, so degraded. She couldn't imagine feeling anymore worthless, an object for other people to use, she had no say about anything.

Jessica fucked her and came in her once, twice, ten times, a hundred. Tina wailed, cried, screamed all the time. Tina tried to push Jessica away, only to be slapped and beaten. Jessica fucked Tina laughing all the time.

"You fucked me once Tony. I have fucked you hundreds of times. How does it feel? You piece of shit." Jessica was really getting into it.

She spit on him. Then fucked him some more.

Tony was terrified of Jessica. And felt so ashamed, degraded, humiliated. She cried almost every hour of the day.

Jessica felt no pity and fucked Tina 24/7/365/infinity

After an eternity. They have a different sense of time in Hell, Jessica stopped.

++++++++

She was replaced by the Thai girl. Though he couldn't understand everything that she was saying, she was obviously very angry, and didn't like it that Tony hit her and then later had her gang fucked for weeks before becoming a full time whore for him. She got hooked on drugs, and died of an overdose.

Like Jessica she beat Tony/Tina mercilessly and using her cock fucked him until he was raw, then kept going for what seemed like forever. Which in Hell it was.

+++++++++

She was replaced by another woman Tony had raped. He was just as terrified and humiliated by her as he had been with Jessica. More wailing and crying. The new woman laughed at him. Fucked him from behind, then in the ass.

"Not in my ass, pleeeeeeeease." Tony was frantic.

" Why not? You fucked me in the ass. Even when I begged you not to." The woman laughed as she fucked his ass harder.

She fucked his ass a hundred times, enjoying each time more than the one before. Tina's ass was wrecked. Her asshole was on fire, gaping, a mess. Cum ran out of it in a river. It didn't matter to the woman, she kept on fucking him.

She was replaced another woman, then another. Then another. A seemingly endless line. Tony had raped and humiliated a lot of women. And when the demons ran out women Tony had used, they started sending in women who had been raped or abused by other men.

Many of these were super angry, ready for revenge. And I mean super angry. Tony was beaten, whipped, kicked, and fucked. They shoved things into his pussy, ass and mouth that shouldn't be in those places. Sharp things. Big things. The women loved to hear Tina squeal, cry. The more he cried, the more they wanted to hurt him. His back, butt, feet, were crisscrossed with red welts from whips. His pussy and ass bled. They tortured him mercilessly. And in Hell, mercilessly means mercilessly. He was in constant pain and fear, humiliation and degradation. The women spit, pissed, on him. Thousands of women took their revenge.

"Open your mouth fucker." As she pissed in his mouth.

The new women didn't seem to notice he was covered in cum, spit, and piss, they could only see what they had done to him. But to Tina, he experienced the accumulation of all of it. He was covered in cum, and piss. It was HELL for him. But of course it was HELL. What else could Tony expect?

Throughout all this, even though Tony felt very sorry for himself, he also felt very bad for the women. In life, he hadn't really thought about how much he was screwing up their lives. The only life they would have. A tiny bit of pity was starting to enter his heart. It made the torture a little more bearable. Go ahead and torture me. I deserve it, he thought. I wish I could have done things differently when I was alive.

Daniel decided it was finally time to mix it up. He stopped the revengeful women, FOR NOW.

"We are going to do something totally different for a while. Transferring you to the glory holes. But you'll be back here again, I can assure you. Bye for now." said Daniel.

Chapter Four -- Glory Holes

In the blink of an eye, Tina/Tony found himself in a very very small room that had a hole in one wall. And Tina was now Tony. As both sexes have mouths, apparently Daniel thought sucking cock being a man was even more humiliating than if he had stayed a woman.

In two blinks of an eye, a cock was shoved through the hole near Tony's face.

"Don't even think about not sucking it, and not sucking it until it cums, and certainly don't think you are not going to swallow every single drop of cum that goes in your mouth. Because you will do all those things again and again and again. And as you learned, "again" can be a very long time, an almost infinite amount of time, if we want." Daniel thought to him.

Tony reluctantly grabbed the droopy cock and begin stoking it. It responded to Tony's efforts and was soon stiff enough to warrant sucking on. He put it into his mouth and started sucking on it.

"I am fucking sucking on cock. Me, Tony Ricco is sucking cock. Good thing the guys can't see me." Tony thought to himself.

As if on command, all the walls of the room that didn't have the hole in it turned clear, became glass. And on the other side of the glass were his guys. Dozens of his crew, staring at him. They were all looking at him, laughing.

"Look at the Boss. He's sucking cock. Ain't that something to see."

All of his crew were slapping each other's backs. Laughing until they were crying. They were replaced by other people. People he had screwed one way or another when he was alive. Men he had taken money from, beat up, killed. Women he had fucked, slapped, beaten. They all came to see him, delighted by what they saw.

Then people he didn't even know came to watch him and laugh. Like a silly zoo animal. Every once in awhile though some of his crew and people he had screwed would come back to laugh at him, yell at him, to make the situation that much more humiliating. They would yell his name and tell him how much he looked like he liked sucking cock, called him names, "cocksucker".

Even though Tony felt like yelling back at them, he knew it would do no good. He was powerless now. And he had a job to do. And that job was sucking cock. Anything else he did or even thought of doing he would get punished for it.

He thought back to all the times he had his own cock sucked and tried to imitate the motions. Having a cock in his mouth was even stranger and more humiliating than having one in his/her pussy. He felt more used.

He sucked on the cock as best he could. Went back and forth on it. He used his hands to pump it. He found using his hands he didn't have to take the cock so far into his mouth and risk choking.

"Don't use your hands." Daniel told him. "You need to suck it, all of them down to the balls. Down into your throat."

Tony tried. He couldn't do it without gagging. Daniel didn't care. A spell made him take the cock, and everyone afterward all the way in, deep throating them. He would have to take each cock all the way out, then all the way in, time after time. Then swallowing it to the balls, bob on it deep in her throat until it came. Later he was given more freedom for technique. But that was thousands of cocks down the road.

Cock #1 he wasn't very good at. By cock #100 he was getting better. By cock #500 he was beginning to be a pro, by cock #1,000 he was an expert. He was getting so he could do 4 or 5 even 6 cocks an hour, all day, day in, day out. Upwards of a 800 to 1,000 cocks a week. 40,000 to 52,000 cocks a year. 480,000 to 520,000 cocks a decade. He was a machine. A cock sucking machine.

As time went on, he also became an expert concerning the cocks themselves. He knew every size, shape, sensitivity, of just about every cock possible. He had favorites and ones he hated. He loved nice clean, smooth cocks, just the right thickness and length he could get in his mouth and not choke on. He liked ones that he didn't have to work too hard to make them cum.

There were a lot of things not to like. Dirty, smelly, hairy cocks, ones that were too short, too long, too thick. He didn't like ones who took forever to suck off. They made his jaws hurt. He also didn't like cocks who shot cum out like a fire hose and gagged him, or pulsed gallons of cum he had to swallow.

And most of all he hated cum that tasted bad, and too be honest that was just about all of cum he had to swallow. Bitter, salty, sticky, goo. He hated it. But once in awhile he would be surprised by sweet tasting cum, nectar. He wished, if only they could all taste like that. But it was not to be. The next cock's ejaculate would be horrible, choking goo that tasted like battery acid or Drano.

He was approaching his millionth cock. You would think that would be a record, but it wasn't even close. There were men and women down in Hell who had been sucking cock before Christ was born. Tony had a long ways to go. He was only saved only by the fact that Daniel needed him to replace someone.

Chapter 5 -- Alice

Tony opened his eyes and found he was himself again, fat naked Tony. In front of him he saw a woman's ass. She was bent over, her head and hands locked into a stock. Her feet too were anchored to the floor spread wide apart.

"Your job is to ass fuck this woman's continuously. You will find you have a constant hard on, an infinite amount of cum, and an infinite desire to fuck this woman's ass. As soon as I stop talking, go to it. Bye." Daniel said inside Tony's mind.

Tony thought finally some relief from being fucked in the mouth for hundreds of years. Fucking a woman's ass wouldn't be so bad. No sooner did these thoughts go through his head than he felt a tremendous desire, compulsion to put his cock into the woman's ass. He grab her bottom with one hand and his cock with the other, guiding the tip towards her asshole. He shove himself forward but found it very difficult to get in. There was no lube. He really wanted to be inside her though. He kept pushing and shoving, working his way in. The asshole muscles slowly opened. He could hear the woman moaning crying. "Stop! Stop! You're hurting me. It hurts so much!" But Tony couldn't stop, didn't want to stop. Soon he was all the way in. The woman was whimpering, crying up a storm. Then she started actually screeching at the top of her lungs. "Stop! Ohhhhhh. Owwwwww. Owwwwww. Owwwwww. Ohhhhh. Stop....." on and on. Tony of course didn't stop. If anything he fucked her asshole harder and faster. Then he came inside her. Well at least that was nice.

He pulled out. The woman relaxed. "Thank the devil that is over. Fuck you whoever you are. I'll get you one day. That hurt so much. You fuck. Fuck. It still fucking hurts."

Tony's cock sprung up again hard as ever. He again had an overwhelming desire to fuck her asshole. Oh well, here we go. He once again fought to get his cock inside her, and once again she started screaming, and if anything it was louder. Her body was shaking and quivering. "Fuckkkkkkkk! Fucccccckkk!

You piece of....owwwwww....owwwww..." She started crying again. Tony pounded her and came again. There was enough cum in her now it was flowing out of her.

He pulled out, and within a few minutes once again got rigid and pushed into her yet again. It was a tiny bit easier as she was filled with cum and her asshole now was gaped opened.

Tony fucked the women's asshole repeatedly. She finally fainted and Tony was given a time out until she regained consciousness. As soon as she did though, he was at it again.

Tony felt sorry for her, as he knew the pain she must be suffering from his experience with men with the enormous cocks. Tony asked her what she had done to deserve this torture.

The woman was in too much in pain to actually talk to him for any length of time, but she was able to send her story into his mind.

++++++++

Alice hated men. She isn't sure when it started. Maybe some kind of abuse from her father or brothers. Whatever the reason by the time she got old enough to date she found she didn't like being "made love to," or being used. She enjoyed more using men. And surprisingly she found a lot of men who wanted to be used, even abused. She suffered through a lot of dates though, which to her were little more than rapes. It pissed her off so much she spent a lot of her day dreaming time thinking on how to get revenge.

She started buying "toys", whips, hand cuffs, restraints, gags, blindfolds. Whenever she could she guided her dates towards tying them up and toying with them. She got more and more into it as time went on. She found she got a sexual thrill out of controlling, abusing men. She loved it so much she turned it into a business. She became a professional Dominatrix. She became Mistress Alice.

She had a dungeon. Men would make appointments to see her for her to do all kinds of nasty things to them. She enjoyed torturing her clients. Whipping their bottoms, kicking them in the balls, torturing their cocks, fucking them in the ass with a strap on. She usually went way beyond what the clients asked her to do. After all if "they" wanted it, it wasn't in a way torture. She made sure they knew who was in charge, and to feel pain. She loved pain. Having men scream. It turned her on. And she couldn't have cared less that she was hurting them.

The men, bottoms, mostly wanted what they wanted, not what Alice wanted to do to them. They thought they were in charge. Not for long. She soon bent them to her will. She had several house servants. These men were made to wear chastity devices permanently. They cleaned her house, bought the groceries, cooked. They drove her places, licked her feet, act as a foot stool when she wanted. They gave her all the money they earned.

She felt nothing she did was any worse than thousands of not millions of men had done throughout time to women. Though she had a few favorites, she tried to sleep with a new man, or preferable new men, every night. It wasn't hard really. Men were constantly contacting with her on all her social media sites. They worshipped her, her pussy especially. She could do anything she wanted to them, and she did, and that something almost always involved pain.

She especially loved fucking men's asses. The more powerful and prideful the man, the more she enjoyed it.

She managed to put away quite a bit of money over time, and even though the number of clients dropped off as she got older there were always some that stayed with her. She died fairly young at 65 of cancer. But that is life.

She went through a similar boot camp that Tony had gone through. Then she had her first Hell loop. Like Tony's had to suffer the opposite of what she had done. She was turned into a man and an endless stream of women tortured him relentlessly. Whipping her, kicking her balls, and abusing her cock for millennia. Then the devils thought it was time for her to get ass fucked. That's where Tony came in.

+++++++

Tony felt sorry for Alice, even if she had been bad to men. She was a female him, in a way. Tony had learned a lot since he had been in Hell. And he sympathized with all the things that had happened to Alice both in her life and here in Hell.

He shared his story with Alice. She at first thought he was a horrible monster, but like Tony, realized she had been just as bad. She too had a much more forgiven outlook on people now, if they owned up to what they did wrong and were willing to change for real. They were a like in many ways.

For the first time ever, in either his life or death, Tony had real concern for another human being. He wanted to do something for her, make things easier for her in the perpetual state of being fucked in the ass that she now found herself in. Tony actually had "feelings".