Tony Goes To Hell Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Jessica. Jessica Brown."

"Ok, Jessica. Why da you want to work for us?" Tony couldn't give a shit why she was here, but he knew being friendly lowered the barriers for what he was really after.

"I just graduated college, but I can't find a real job. I have a lot of debt and it's getting worse. If I don't make a lot of money soon, like immediately, I could lose my apartment, my car, everything. My job at the coffee shop just isn't anywhere near enough to pay for things. Looking into where I could make some real money fast, I ran across this type of work. I found your place online. And now I am here. Sorry, this is all new to me. I am nervous. I really need this. I'll do anything. Anything."

"By new, you mean you have never stripped before or anything like it?" Tony liked that she was fresh meat. Would be good for the business, but especially for himself.

"No, never, nothing like this. But I love to dance. I used to take ballet and dance lessons for years when I was growing up. I was, am, good at it."

"How about getting naked. You're going to have to get naked while you dance. You ok with that. And other things too" Tony was imagining her naked, and fucking her.

This could be the deal breaker. A lot of women had sat in that couch and thought they wanted to work here, until the reality of it hit them.

"I don't know really. I've never done anything like it, but I think so. I really need the job, so I am willing to try. Give me a chance. I really will do anything." Jessica pleaded.

That was music to Tony's ears.

"Here's your chance. I have a pole right over there. Show me what you've got. I'll turn the lights down. Put some music on"

Tony had a pole set up in his office. Hundreds of women had swung and hung from it, and then sat on Tony's pole right after. Tony hit some buttons under his desk and the room got dark except for some dim lights directed at the pole. Music was piped in from the dance floor below.

Jessica got up, took off her top and skirt, but left her bra and panties on. She went to the pole unsure what to do.

Eventually Jessica grabbed the pole and swung around a few times. She then stopped twirling and stood on the dance floor. Her body became a snake, waves flowed through her body bottom to top. She ran her hands over her body, up the the sides of her waist then over her breasts, up to her hair then up into the air. She was shimming, her hips gyrating. Tony was thinking not bad. He had seen better, but much worse too. She ran them down again, caressing her body as she moved.

Jessica was thinking back to the modern dance movements she learned in class. It felt very natural, nice really. She was in her element. Liked it really. She forgot where she was for a minute.

"Nice. Nice. Keep going. Let's see your tits. The guys come in here to see your tits."

Jessica kept dancing, her body in constant motion. Her hands all over her body and up in the air. She hesitated a moment, but then put her hands behind her back and unfastened her bra. Before it fell down, she brought her hands to the front and cupped the bra over her breasts. She rubbed her bra onto her breasts, then slowly pulled her bra down, as she leaned forward. The bra straps slid down her arms and she let the bra fall to the floor. She stood back up still holding her breasts, but now cupping them from the bottom. She shook them in Tony's direction. Nice big hard tits Tony thought. I like them, her.

Jessica let go of her breasts and kept dancing around in seductive circles.

"Ok now the panties. They've got to go."

Jessica kind of slowed down dancing for a few seconds. You could tell she was thinking about it. She turned her back to Tony and slid her panties down her butt, then up and down a few times before letting them fall to the floor. When she turned around she kept dancing, but her legs were held together. Tony couldn't see her pussy.

"You're goin' to have to spread your legs, honey. Come on, show me. In fact, get on your back in the floor with your legs split wide and in the air and use your fingers to show me. The guys love that move. They will give you a lot of money to see you like that."

Jessica stopped dancing, got on the floor on her back. She sat up a bit, with her legs up and open. Then even surprising herself doing it, she spread her pussy lips open. The spot light was shining right at it. She moved her hips back and forth, in a sexual humping motion.

She's a natural, Tony was thinking. With a little instruction from the other girls she would be making a ton of money for him soon. He opened his desk drawer and took out a stack of 10 dollar bills. Then he got up and went right up in front of her.

"Spread them more. Put a finger inside."

Tony had seen a lot of cunt. This woman's was right up there with the best. He had images of himself inside it. Soon, very soon. Jessica did what he asked and gave him a nice view down into her deep, wet, pink, hole. He threw a bunch of 10 dollar bills on her stomach.

Tony turned around and went over to the couch which was in the darkness. He sat down.

"Come over here." Tony said from the darkness.

Jessica got up off her back and walked over towards Tony's voice. She really couldn't see him. When her eyes adjusted she saw Tony naked on the couch and his cock sticking straight up in the air. She froze in her tracks.

"Just do it. If you want the job, do it. Surely you've suck cock before."

Jessica's voice quivered, "I don't really want to. I'll dance and strip, but not that."

"It's not an option really, honey. You want the job, you do it. He waved the 10s at her. They are yours if you do it."

Jessica looked at the 10s, his cock, the 10s, then got down on her knees. She grabbed Tony's cock, played with it and then started sucking on him, bobbing up and down.

"Nice. Nice." Tony petted her hair. "Deeper. Put it in deeper." Tony laid back enjoying the feeling. His cock was very hard from the drugs he had taken. This is fucking great. He looked straight up and saw the fish. Maybe being in the office wasn't so bad after all.

Tony sat up, grabbed Jessica's hair, and then stood up. She had no choice but to stand up with him.

"What are you doing." Jessica sounded panicky.

He turned the two of them around, so now he was facing the couch and she perched above it.

"Lie down." Tony yelled

"What are you going to do?" Jessica voice quivered.

"I said lie down. And spread your legs." Tony sounded insistent.

"No. Please. I've changed my mind. I don't want the job."

"It's too late for that." He shoved her down on the couch and got on top of her. Jessica struggled to get him off her, but Tony was too big and strong. He slapped her. She started whimpering. Tony spread her legs open. She kept trying to close them, but every time she did, he slapped her. Finally she submitted. He poked his cock at her until it found the entrance to her vagina. He stabbed it in. It was nice and wet and warm, tight. She had stopped fighting him, and was just crying.

Tony didn't give a shit she was crying. She was hardly the first woman he had forced sex on. He slid in and out of her slow and steady. He liked how it felt. He was getting chills in his body. He propped himself up so he could see her better. Fucking beautiful. She easily could be a prize to mount on the wall and boast about.

She would cry now, but when he handed her a pile of cash when he was done she would reconsider. The majority of the women came back, even after Tony fucked them. They didn't show up here in the first place if they weren't desperate, and had thought at least a few times about making money selling their bodies.

He would start by having her dance and strip. Soon she would be giving lap dances, hand jobs, sucking cock. It wouldn't be too long before Linda would turn her and she would join the women upstairs, and be fucked all day long.

He wanted to do her from behind.

"Turn over. Get on your hands and knees." Tony yelled at Jessica.

Jessica didn't fight him this time, and did what he asked. She wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. She flipped over and waited to feel him enter her again.

Tony got behind her, guided his cock into her. He grabbed her hips. Fuck yeah. She's even tighter than the Thai girl he did in the morning, amazing. He picked up the pace. He wanted to cum now.

Then he felt a sharp pain. What the fuck. His chest felt like a huge weight was on it. Waves a intense pain shot through him. He became faint and fell to the floor. Jessica screamed, got up. She looked down at Tony, who was wiggling on the floor. She screamed again, found her clothes and ran out of the room. A minute later Eddy ran in. He saw Tony on the floor barely breathing.

"Boss? Are you ok? You don't look good." Eddy remember CPR from shows he had watched on TV. He started pumping Tony's chest.

Then the tablet screen went black.

"That's when you died. And now you're here." The old man said.

The old man took back the tablet from Tony. "As you can see for yourself, you were a very bad person. Used women as prostitutes, abused them yourself, raped them, cheated on your wife, forced people to pay you money, beat them up, and killed a few. I would say case closed." The man looked up at Tony. "I don't think there is anything you can say to change my mind, soooooo...." The man tapped the tablet.

Chapter Two - Basic

Tony woke up with a start. All of a sudden everything was extremely bright and loud. Someone was yelling.

"Rise and shine cupcakes. You have two minutes to line up outside. Go. Go. Go."

A manlike being with red skin was going up and down the isle between the bunk beds hitting the sleeping people with a stick. The room looked like a military bunk room.

"Up. Up. Up you fuckers. Time to fry your asses. Get up. Get up." The manlike being continued to yell.

Tony sat up and the blanket fell off him. What the fuck. He was naked. His fat, overweight body looked even fatter and disgusting. He stank of sweat and urine. His hair was dirty and he had a stubbly beard.

The demon. Tony was sure it must be a demon, had stopped at his bunk.

In a sweet voice he said, "What's up dear? Do you need a morning kiss? A hug? Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

Then yelled, "Get you're fucking ass up. You fucking pig. A fat stinking pig. Are you goin to cry? Boo hoo hoo. Get your fucking ass outside......NOW!"

He whipped Tony a bunch of times. Tony tried to block them with his arms and hands, then jumped out of bed and followed the rest of the, the, whatevers, out the door.

They lined up outside in two rows. They were all naked, and an uglier, sorrier lot of former humanity can not be imagined. Tony was actually one of the handsomer, prettier ones.

The demon said, "This is your first day here, so we are going to take it easy on you. We are starting off with a two hundred mile run. No food, no water, no sleep. Don't worry you won't die." He laughed. "You're already dead. You will suffer though. A lot! You will go through the hottest hot you have ever experienced, and the coldest cold. There will be mosquitoes, flies, burrs, sunburn, frostbite. You will keep moving. Never stop. I and other demons following you will make sure of that. But before we go, our leader would like to say a few words."

Another larger demon appeared before them.

"Welcome. Ha, ha, haaaa. Welcome to HELL!!" He laughed in, well, a devilish way.

He continued.

"I am sure you have a lot of questions. Let me assure you, none of them will be answered. What I can say, is all of you, in this squad, are here because you are sexual deviants fuckers, or sexual abusive fuckers. You will suffer everything you committed on earth here and more, much more, times infinity. If you think today is bad. Tomorrow will be worse. The day after even worse. And worse, and worse. There is no hope. No end. No relief. Do what you're told though. Everything. If you don't there are even worse things you will suffer. Even if you think that is impossible. Believe me it is. With that, I give you back to your Sargent."

"Ok...nice speech. I am inspired to kick all your asses now. Literally. Line up."

He went down the lines and kicked everyone's ass. Many, several times. Then he got in front of the group and yelled, "Let's get going. Time to run, ass fuckers, cock suckers, deviant fucks. Turn to your right and just down the path you will find some huge stones. Pick one up. You will carry that stone for the next two hundred miles. Go. Go. Go."

Some assistant demons started beating them to move. The squad moved out and soon found a pile of large stones. Tony bent down and picked one up. He could barely lift it. The demons whip them constantly to move. They started running as best they could down the road, all the time beaten mercilessly by the demons.

For the next thirty five earth days the squad ran, walked, and crawled. Their feet got burned and blistered, their faces sunburned until their flesh hung off like the skin of a snake. They were constantly hungry, thirsty, sleepy, exhausted. They walked over burning sand, through swamps, over ice. They froze, shivered, and shook. Their toes turned black with frostbite. But on and on they went, carrying the impossibly heavy stones. They finally got back to camp.

"You can stop now and rest. No that's a lie. There is no resting for you, ever. Let's see. Up next are water drills. For the next undetermined length of time you will feel like you are drowning, over and over again." The Sargent yelled.

A large pool appeared in front of them. He continued to yell, "Jump in. Try to tread water. Eventually you will get tired, drown. It will feel horrible. You will feel like you are dying, feel dead, only to wake up and do it all over again. Tread water again, drown, die, repeat. Go. Go. Go."

The demons beat them into the pool. Tony drowned a hundred times. Two hundred. A thousand times. He wasn't sure.

In the following days, weeks, months, years, they lined up some mornings to do what seemed like an infinite number of calisthenics. Millions of push-ups, sit-ups, burpees. They exercised until their hands bled, and then kept going.

They were made to hang by their thumbs on ropes. Move stones back and forth across a field. They sat inside a furnace, until they caught fire and were burned and to ashes, only to have it repeated.

They had to jump in ice cold water, which actually turned into ice, die, only to wake up and have to do it all over again.

They had a steam roller, roll over them again and again.

They jumped out of an airplane without a parachute.

Nails driven through their hands, feet.

They had a stake shoved up their butt and then roasted on a fire. Once fully cooked and they died, the demons would roast them again.

Or a combination of everything they had experienced, jump in the ice water, drown, run, get squished, burned, chopped up...... Or whatever the demons could come up for them to do, that day, week, month, year.

Torture after torture. They lost count of the days and never knew what it was like not to be in pain, hungry, thirsty, infinitely tired.

Finally one day their drill Sargent told them, "Well fuckers, you have all passed basic training. You now are ready to go to your first real personalized hell assignment. When I call your name set forward, get your pin."

Each one of them were called and received a pin, which was put on them through their flesh, signifying they had passed basic.

"Ok, you abusive sex fuckers will be leaving us and going with Daniel here. He has some wonderful things planned for you. Listen for your name."

Tony was called forward to join the abusive sex group.

Daniel came over to him and said, "I'm assigning you for now to whore house duty. Seems perfect for your qualifications. Just wait a second and I'll take you there." He tapped his tablet screen.

Chapter Three -- The Whore House

Tony lost consciousness. He awoke sitting on a couch his legs folded up underneath him. Well, not "him" anymore. He was wearing a short satin robe tied loosely around his body. He opened the robe. He was naked and had boobs and a vagina. What the fuck. After everything he had experienced since arriving in Hell, having a sex change wasn't all that strange. He just sat there wondering what was next.

He looked at himself more closely. His body wasn't that great to look at. He was flabby and middle age. Not nearly as out of shape as his real life Tony, but not that great either. His tits were saggy. His pussy lips were kind of flappy, not tight. His hair was long, down to his waist and was gray. He had no idea what his face looked like.

He/she looked around the room. There were another ten women scattered around the room also lying on sofas, chairs or standing up. They all looked like shit too. Worn out whores.

The demon Tony knew as Daniel came in.

"Enjoy this small moment of peace. It won't happen again. Welcome to hell's version of a brothel. And ladies, you are here to be fucked, and fucked, and fucked. You abused and fucked women just for your own pleasure. Now it's pay back time. You might be thinking that sounds like fun, but I assure you even the first fuck won't be pleasant. And after two million fucks, ten million fucks, you will wish every second you didn't have a cunt, breasts, or a mouth. When I call your name, come over to me and I will assign you a new name and a room."

Tony was called fairly soon. Daniel was looking at his tablet.

"Tony?"

"Yes."

"You are Tina now. Wow, you were a bad boy. You are screwed." Daniel laughed. "I wouldn't want to be you. Room 666. Just a second, I'll take you there." Daniel tapped his tablet, and the next thing Tina knew she was lying on a dirty uncomfortable bed in a dimly lit room.

The door opened. A hugely fat man came in. He was obviously very drunk. He struggled to get his clothes off but eventually did. Even from across the room Tina could smell the most horrible body odor ever. She almost barfed.

"Spread your legs Baby, Daddies coming in!"

Tina cowered, sitting on the bed, wrapped her arms around her knees. No way is that guy fucking me. Then she heard a voice in her head. "Submit Tina. Whatever he wants you do. You do it without thinking. I'll be watching you. If you don't do it, it will be back to boot camp or worse. Much worse." It was Daniel's voice.

Tina laid down flat on the bed and opened her legs. The enormously fat man stumbled over to the bed and got on top of her. His stench was even worse close up. Tina gagged. She was also being crushed under his weight.

"Well? Put it in. Come on. Do I have to do everything?"

With difficulty Tina reached down underneath the man and found his cock in all the flab. It was just long enough and hard enough to put into her. She felt the cock inside her. Very strange feeling. He had never had a cock inside him before. It was humiliating. The cock slid in and out of "her". If it wasn't bad enough having a cock in her, having the fat man on top of her was horrendous.

"Ahhhh. That's better. Youuuu'ree pretty." He slurred.

The man's breath stunk of alcohol and garlic, and who knows what other foul thing. He began moving on her. His cock sliding in and out of her loose sloppy pussy.

She could barely breathe from his weight and his breath. She turned her head to the side.

Tina was thinking, so this is what my girls had to endure. Or something like it. What a fucking life. I was bad making them do it, but I didn't really have a choice given how I was raised. I thought I had to do it. But it wasn't right.

The man was humping her hard and fast now, panting, sweat dripping off of him. Fuck, I hope he doesn't die on top of me. But then she laughed. He couldn't die. He was already dead.

He fucked her hard, saying all kinds of foul things about her.