Tony Goes To Hell Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Alice began having feelings for Tony.

With the greatest of difficulty Tony was able to fool the demons into thinking he was fucking her ass, when in fact he was fucking her pussy. It wasn't easy, but somehow he was able to use his emotions for Alice to overcome the demons command to fuck her ass. To make it look like things were normal Alice continued to screamed bloody murder all the time. But in fact, what Tony was doing, felt good to her. In fact it felt really good. She loved having him fuck her, day and night.

She and Tony started talking back and forth about things, and before long they were in love. Truly in love. You may laugh that such a thing is even possible in Hell, but it does happen. Given what they had gone through, even a slight decrease in agony was beyond description. It didn't take much. Tony was in love possibly for the first time in his life, well his death, to be accurate. And Alice actually liked a man. She was surprised by the fact herself. But there was no doubt about it. She loved Tony Ricco.

And this was no short affair. It lasted for centuries in earth terms. Tony had sex with her at least, 2 or 3 million times before they were caught. How many times can you claim you've had sex? Hmmmm?

But eventually they were caught, and Daniel was not pleased. I am sending Tony/Tina down to the gang bang area, and Alice to the glory holes. You will both suffer there, let me tell you.

Daniel was actually very worried. He knew it was possible for humans, even very bad humans to redeem themselves in Hell and go to Heaven. It was rare, and took an almost indefinite length of time for a human to grow a worthy soul. It usually started with Love. Love for another person, which could grow. Daniel saw the bud of this happening in both Tony and Alice. He had to put a stop to it. His job after all was to keep people in Hell and torture them to the maximum degree and length possible.

Before parting Alice and Tony looked at each other. They knew they would meet again, as time in Hell is infinite, so "everything" happens an infinite number of times. They would be together again. In fact at some point they would make love 3 million times again.

Alice swooned at the thought of it. "I love you, Tony."

"I love you, Baby! I will find you again." Tony cried.

And then they were both swallowed up into the bowels of Hell, for their next Hell loop......