Tony Starts Retirement Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony has dinner with Joan and Betty, both bi.
951 words
4.17
9.8k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers

As was her custom, Emma, the facility's social coordinator, visited with Tony that week. "So, I hear you had an eventful dinner with Mandy."

"Yes, she is a lovely woman and a delightful dinner companion."

"Oh, come now. We all know she was more than a dinner companion. The two of you ended up naked on the sofa. Everyone is also talking about your writing project. The first chapter seems to be required reading for all the ladies, even the ones that greatly disapprove of erotic literature. At least they act like they disapprove. I think Amazon is selling a high number of sex toys for these women right now. I don't know if it's the spanking, anal, or pussy eating that does it for them. It could be they really like the characters."

"Well, it's not exactly autobiographical, but it does draw heavily from my own experiences."

"Oh my gosh, that's tempting! Today you have a date with the 'Shining Twins'."

"The 'Shining Twins'? Whatever do you mean." Tony was a bit concerned.

"You remember that Jack Nicholson horror movie, but I'm only kidding. It's nothing serious. Joan and Betty can be a little bit unconventional, but judging from your erotic story, It should be nothing new for you. You do know they are both bi, don't you?"

Emma stayed a bit longer, and they talked about his progress with the other retirement facility activities. They even talked a bit about Emma's life and her marriage to her late husband. Emma was opening up to Tony as much as Tony was opening up to her. They were beginning to advance beyond a somewhat professional relationship into a friendship. Finally, it was time for Emma to go. She knew the "Shining Twins" arrival time wasn't predictable.

It was a good thing Emma had left when she did because less than 20 minutes later Joan and Betty (the so-called "Shining Twins") knocked on Tony's door. Tony opened it to two ladies dressed in matching wrap dresses, one red and the other black. Joan also carried a small bag.

"Welcome ladies. You are very early for dinner. Could I fix you drinks?"

The ladies walked in. Joan shut and locked the door behind them. As soon as the door was locked, both ladies untied the wrap and pulled off their dress. They were both naked under the dress. Joan was obviously the leader. "Let's cut to the chase, Tony. Betty and I have been kissing and sucking all afternoon in anticipation. Come to the bedroom."

Tony was alarmed but wasn't going to back down now. He led the way to his bedroom.

"Now strip," Joan commanded.

Tony did as directed. He had barely the start of an erection.

"Tony, you have a choice. We're either going to fuck you in the ass, or we are going to insert this buttplug. What'll it be?"

It was an easy decision for Tony. He didn't mind getting fucked in the ass. In fact, he enjoyed it with the right woman, but Joan and Betty definitely weren't the right women. He was concerned the girls could get a bit rough with him. Besides, the buttplug was a small one. The girls would have been surprised, but not disappointed if he had chosen ass fucking.

"OK, Tony, get on the bed on all fours and spread your ass cheeks. This won't hurt a bit." Joan used plenty of lube and gently worked it into his ass with her finger. Betty had lubed up the plug and slowly eased it in. Betty asked, "Are you OK, Tony? Just tell us to stop at any point, and we'll immediately stop."

"I'm OK. Don't stop." Tony was starting to get with the program.

Joan then rolled him over to his back. He was starting to get a full erection. Betty took him in her mouth and started a very sloppy blow job. When Tony was fully erect, Betty lifted off him and moved to straddle his head facing his crotch. Joan straddled his hips, grabbed his cock, and guided it into her pussy. Joan had used lube on herself. She didn't want to take a chance on being dry. Yes, mature women can be like that.

Betty's right knee was beside Tony's head, but her left foot was on the bed. She kept herself held slightly above Tony so she wouldn't smother him. She lowered her pussy over Tony's lips. Tony knows how to eat pussy and started in earnest.

Tony needn't have worried about satisfying the girls. They were facing each other and were kissing, fondling breasts, and getting themselves off. Tony was just an extra added attraction. He licked Betty's pussy and fucked Joan's pussy, but they didn't need him. Soon both girls started to come. Tony went along with the crowd and filled Joan's pussy with his cum.

The girls loved it. They rolled off Tony and continued to kiss. Betty move to Joan's pussy and licked up all of Tony's cum. She then shared it with Joan. They were in heaven. Finally, Tony said, "Would you ladies like something - drinks, dinner?"

They both looked at Tony like where did he come from. They then smiled, went to the living room, and put their dresses back on. Joan said, "Thank you, Tony. That was wonderful. We'll have to do it again sometime." With that, they left, hand in hand, exchanging loving looks. They left with the buttplug still in Tony's ass.

Tony thought, "That was interesting. I wonder what Emma will hear about this 'date'? Maybe I should have gone for the ass fucking. I think I'll leave the plug in for a bit."

To be continued

frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers