Tony Starts Retirement Ch. 05

Story Info
Mandy seeks forgiveness and is punished.
901 words
4.46
6.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Betty and Joan confessed that they lied when they said Tony had forced them to have sex, they were both spanked by all the women at the facility. The one that needed to be punished for not giving Tony a chance was Emma. Tony spanked and fucked Emma, a very willing participant.

Life was getting back to normal at the retirement facility - almost normal. Tony kept going to movie night, game night, and dance class, but he stopped going to writing class. He didn't think it wise to continue writing erotica at this time, at least not for public consumption. He did continue writing but only shared with Emma. Tony tried to get her more and more aroused with his writing. She even helped edit. Her spelling, punctuation, and grammar were much better than his. They made a good team. Tony didn't have any more dinner dates, sex included, with the other residents. Only with Emma. Their relationship was growing stronger.

Emma visited Tony usually in the afternoon. On one such afternoon, Mandy accompanied her. Tony didn't quite know what was going on. "Good afternoon, Mandy."

Emma took charge. "Tony, Mandy and I were friends while my husband was alive. After his death, Mandy and I become much closer. In fact, we are occasional lovers. I want to keep seeing both of you, but I can't do that until you forgive her for not giving you a chance to defend yourself. She is guiltier than the other women because she knew you. I've told her how you forgave me, and she wants the same."

Mandy finally spoke up, "That's right Tony. I want your forgiveness. I need to be punished. Please spank me on my bare bottom."

Tony turned to Emma, "Are you OK with this?"

"Yes, Tony. I want you both in my life."

Tony then spoke to Mandy, "All right. You know how this works."

Before Tony finished speaking, Mandy had walked into the bedroom and began undressing. Tony and Emma followed. Tony sat on the edge of the bed. Mandy finished undressing. She stood with her right arm over her nipples and her left hand covering her pussy - a bit of false modesty, but still sort of sexy. Once Tony was in position, she laid over Tony's knees. She turned to Tony and said, "Tony, please spank my bare bottom hard 32 times."

Smack! Tony didn't warm up, he started right in.

Slap! "Ugh," moaned Mandy.

Tony kept up until he had delivered the required 32 spanks. Tony was too focused on Mandy's bottom to see that Emma had stripped. Tony picked Mandy up and laid her gently on the bed on her tummy. "Mandy, I forgive you."

As soon as Tony was done, Emma went to Mandy's bottom with a soothing lotion. She began to gently rub it on Mandy's very red bottom. Mandy spread her legs allowing Emma access to Mandy's asshole. Emma lubed Mandy's hole up and slipped a finger in, then two fingers.

Mandy looked at Tony, "Tony, please take my ass. Fuck me hard. Your spanking has me so turned on."

Tony looked at Emma. "Do it, Tony. She's going to eat my pussy while you fuck her." Tony undressed. Mandy got on all fours and moved to the edge of the bed so Tony could easily slip his dick into her asshole. Emma moved to Mandy's head and the two girls positioned themselves so Mandy could eat Emma's pussy. It wasn't the most comfortable position for Mandy to service Emma, but Mandy wanted Tony to see her spanked-red ass while he was fucking her. Mandy couldn't use her fingers on Emma's pussy, since she was using one hand on hers. Not a problem for Emma, she reached down and was helping things along.

Tony positioned his cock at the entrance to Mandy's asshole. He had added more lube to his cock to help ease things along. Tony started to slowly push in. "Mandy, tell me if I am going too fast."

"You're doing great, Tony. Now ease it all the way in until your balls touch my pussy."

Tony did as directed.

"Now fuck me, Tony. Don't hold back."

Tony started to fuck Mandy's ass in earnest. He even slapped her ass a couple of times to keep it nice and red. "Ugh, that's nice, Tony." Mandy just encouraged Tony.

Mandy was starting to come. This set off Emma which set off Tony. After she recovered a bit, Emma moved away from Mandy and helped Tony lay Mandy on the bed on her tummy. Tony had slipped out of Mandy after he came.

Mandy asked Tony, "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, I do. However, I think we might need to renew my forgiveness for both of you sometime soon."

"Oh, Tony, you just tell us when, and we are ready to submit to your punishment," Emma chimed in.

Mandy said, "Let's take a shower. Between my sweat from getting a spanking and cum from getting a fucking, I'm pretty ripe."

As one would expect, each of them spent extra time lathering the naughty bits of the other two. Oddly, Emma and Mandy took turns lathering their hands and slipping one or two fingers into Tony's asshole. "We're going to have to return the favor of a good ass fuck for you soon, Tony."

Tony just smiled.

To be continued.