Tonya, Tiffany & the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hallway, Cam and Chris were in raptures listening to their stepfamily showering.

"Dude, Tonya and Tiffany are naked in the showers," said Cam.

"Awesome dude," conferred Chris.

"It would be even hotter if they were naked in the shower together," said Cam.

"It would be hot, but like totally unrealistic," agreed Chris.

"Yeah, but it's fun to imagine it," said Cam, Chris nodding in agreement.

The front of the twins' shorts showed that they were using their imaginations a lot as they listened to Tonya and Tiffany showering in their respective bathrooms. The mother and daughter had lathered their large breasts, soap and bubbles running down their flat tummies to their cute little navels.

As Tonya and Tiffany turned their attention to their genitals, things became even more interesting. The mother and daughter's blonde pubic hair was full of soap and bubbles as they washed their front bottoms, their buttocks likewise covered in soap as they washed their back bottoms. They reached between their legs, fastidious about cleaning themselves properly in their private female areas.

The two women washed their pussies, their fingers touching their clitorises as they cleaned around their tight little pee holes, the touch to their genitals sending tingling pleasures up the mother and daughter's bodies, their bare toes clenching on the tiles. Tonya and Tiffany got plenty of soap and water to wash their vaginas, pushing it deep up their pussy holes to remove the smells of vagina between their legs. They then washed the skin separating their vulvas from their anuses, and finally the mother and daughter washed their anuses, Tonya and Tiffany very thorough in cleaning the opening from which each had pooped several times during the day.

Rinsing off, soapy water running down Tonya and Tiffany's legs to their bare feet and the shower floor and down the drain, the mother and daughter turning off the showers at the exact same moment and stepping their soaking wet naked bodies out onto the shower mats.

They took towels to dry off, the mother and daughter especially fastidious about drying between their legs, using the towel to dry their pubes and pussy first, then their buttocks and anal areas. Still naked although dry now, Tonya and Tiffany went to the sinks, their bare breasts reflected in the mirror and brushed their teeth, before putting on fresh panties and their nightwear ahead of going to bed.

Cam and Chris also needed to shower, but given how the two young men had been getting their rocks off listening to their stepmother and stepsister showering, and as their grumpy Dad was home preventing the chance to manually relieve their problems, unlike Tonya and Tiffany they took cold showers. Very cold showers

*

All five members of the Grim house awoke early the next morning, but in the cases of Henry, Cam and Chris they were seconds too late. Each needed to piss, but as Henry got out of bed he saw his wife making haste for the bathroom on her bare feet, her oversized tee-shirt barely covering the white panties with blue flowers she was wearing, Tonya turning on the light and closing and locking the bathroom door behind her.

Likewise, Cam and Chris emerged from their bedrooms as a barefoot Tiffany wearing a pair of white panties with yellow polka dots that showed off the shape of her nice bottom and a yellow crop-top that showed the shape of her big teenage tits and exposed her tummy was making haste for the main bathroom on her bare feet, like her mother turning on the light and closing and locking the bathroom door behind herself.

In the two bathrooms, Tonya and Tiffany made for the toilets, putting down the seats that had been left up and checking for toilet paper, both roll holders containing nearly a full roll of toilet tissue. The mother and daughter pulled down their panties to their ankles and sat down on their respective toilets, adjusting their bare bottoms on the seats so they were comfortable and sitting with their knees open, showing their blonde pubic hair and their pussies between their legs.

Tonya and Tiffany began to urinate, the splashing tinkling sounds of the yellow pee flowing in abundance from their urethras and into the toilet water and against the porcelain, the sounds in the case of Tonya audible to her husband and in Tiffany's case her stepbrothers who were waiting outside the door.

When Henry, Cam and Chris heard Tonya and Tiffany finish urinating and unwinding toilet paper to wipe their wet pussies clean of urine, the three men hoped that the two women only needed to pee, and would flush the toilet, wash her hands and emerge. However, years of sharing the house with the mother and daughter allowed them to know their toilet habits, and both knew that Tonya and Tiffany started their days with a lengthy session on the toilet to empty not only their bladders but their bowels too.

This was confirmed as Tonya and Tiffany remained sitting on their respective toilets, looking down at their bare feet and lowered panties as they emptied their bowels, the faint sounds of Tonya and Tiffany's private toilet noises from their bottoms were audible to Henry and his sons as the mother and daughter sat pooing on the toilets, then the sounds of them advancing the toilet rolls to get toilet paper and wipe their bottoms.

The minutes went by, and still Tonya and Tiffany remained pooing on the toilet and Henry and the twins even more desperate to pee. Each time they heard Tonya or Tiffany getting more toilet tissue they hoped they were about to finish, but it wasn't the case. After eight minutes, Henry who was now becoming impatient as he had a flight to catch this morning, knocked on the bathroom door.

"Tonya, are you okay in there?" he asked.

From the bathroom came Tonya's reply, her high-pitched girly voice showing a touch of indignation. "Henry, I'm having a poo-poo, I'll be done on the toilet as soon as I can." Henry then heard his much younger wife providing a practical demonstration that pretty girls do fart, followed by more splashing noises as Tonya pushed her bowel movements out of her rectum into the toilet bowl followed by her getting more toilet paper to again wipe her bottom.

Cam and Chris at the same moment knocked on the main bathroom door and spoke to their stepsister. "Tiffany, are you okay in there?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, we're worried you might be sick or something," Cam called.

Tiffany's reply delivered in her high-pitched girly voice just like that of her Mom also contained a touch of indignation. "Cam, Chris, I'm having a poo-poo, I'll be done on the toilet as soon as I can." Cam and Chris then heard their stepsister providing a practical demonstration that pretty girls do fart, followed by more splashing noises as Tiffany pushed her bowel movements out of her rectum into the toilet bowl followed by her getting more toilet paper to again wipe her bottom.

Twelve minutes had gone by before the mother and daughter finally finished emptying their bowels. Tonya and Tiffany got more toilet paper to finish cleaning themselves up, then stood up off the toilets, put down the lids and pushed down the handles to flush them, the sounds of the toilets flushing and consigning Tonya and Tiffany's excrement and their dirty toilet paper to San Diego's sewers most welcome to Cam and Chris and especially Henry, who didn't want to be late to the airport.

In the bathrooms Tonya and Tiffany pulled up their panties, adjusting them around their boxes and their bottoms, then with the sound of the toilet cisterns refilling made their way to the sinks, where they thoroughly washed their hands. The sound of the water running was not pleasant for Chris, Cam or Henry due to bursting bladders, but finally the girls were out of the bathroom.

"Sorry I took so long, I needed to do number twos really bad this morning," Tonya apologized to Henry as she opened the bathroom door.

"Sorry I took so long, I needed to do number twos really bad this morning," Tiffany apologized to her stepbrothers as she opened her bathroom door.

Henry stepped into the ensuite bathroom and immediately recoiled as he walked into the overpoweringly bad toilet smell Tonya had left behind herself. Breathing through his mouth to avoid gagging on the stench of his wife's shit, Henry grabbed a can of toilet freshener that sat on the cistern and which Henry had specifically purchased to assist his wife with this problem whenever she sat on the toilet. However, Tonya was unable to figure out that the toilet freshener was there to be used to get rid of her toilet odors and thus never used it, Henry having to deal with the stench of Tonya's girl poo every time she took a shit.

Grumbling and growling as he peed, Henry thought about how Tiffany was just the same as her Mom, and had the amazing ability to stink out the toilet whenever she had a shit. There was also a can of toilet freshener that sat on the cistern in the main bathroom, but as was the case with Tonya, Tiffany was too much of a bimbo to remember to use it and could never figure out that it would get rid of the smell of her poo after she had been to the toilet.

True to form Tiffany hadn't used the air spray after her lengthy session on the toilet this morning, and Cam and Chris were immediately struck by the overpoweringly foul stench of Tiffany's girl poo as soon as their stepsister opened the bathroom door and emerged.

However, while Henry knew he could get rid of the smell of Tonya's shit in their bathroom, Cam and Chris weren't nearly so aware that they could use the toilet freshener to get rid of the smell of Tiffany's shit in the main bathroom.

Instead, they began to debate over who should be the first to go into the very smelly bathroom despite both boys' bladders close to bursting.

"Dude, you were first," said Cam, indicating for Chris to go in there.

"No dude, you first, you're the oldest twin by two minutes," said Chris.

"And that's why you should go first, what sort of older brother would I be if I didn't let my younger brother go first?" Cam asked.

Henry of course didn't know anything of the lengthy debate that his sons engaged in to avoid being the first who went into the bathroom their stepsister had stunk out during her morning shit and who 'won', but when he went downstairs and into the kitchen he encountered another problem with Tiffany's ass.

With Tiffany still barefoot and wearing her nightwear of a crop top and white bikini-brief panties, Henry entered the kitchen to be confronted by the sight of Tiffany bent over spooning food into the cat's bowl, the impatient feline wanting her breakfast. Tiffany's ass was thrust high in the air, the white and yellow polka fabric tight against her buttocks, showing off the young girl's tight teenage bottom. Between Tiffany's legs, Henry could see the outline of her tight teen pussy, the shape of her vagina clear in the cotton fabric of her pants.

Sensing somebody behind her and with the cat now eating her breakfast, Tiffany turned around and looked at her stepfather. Henry stifled a sigh, as Tiffany's undies at the front showed the indentation of her vulva, while her tight crop top showed the shape of her boobs, Tiffany's nipples clear in the fabric.

Just last week, although sick of raising the issue, Henry had reminded Tiffany not to walk around the house in her underwear, as it was inappropriate and immodest, causing the boys to act in ways they shouldn't be around their stepsister. Tonya had been there and while seeming to support her husband, she didn't really seem that bothered, and given Tonya wore tops that showed off her own tits, and skirts, dresses and nightwear so short that it left her zero margin of error before showing her panties, she was hardly a great role model for her teenage daughter's modesty. And to make things worse, Henry had noticed Cam and Chris checking out their stepmother's attributes in ways that were totally inappropriate.

Tiffany as usual seemed clueless. "Hi Henry!' she smiled, giving her stepfather a wave.

"Morning Tiffany," Henry replied. He then said, "Now Tiffany, remember what we talked about recently?"

Tiffany looked blankly at her stepfather. "I don't know." Her face then brightened. "Is it the cat? I fed her this morning, and I'll let Mom, Chris and Cam know so they don't feed her too and she won't throw up all over you again."

"No Tiffany, it's not the cat," said Henry, although as he looked at his teenage stepdaughter's panties and the indentation of her vagina at the front it definitely had something to do with a pussy, although not a feline pussy. "It's something your Mom and I talked with you about last week, and we have talked with you about many times in the past."

Tiffany looked confused and stood thinking. "Dunno," she said.

Henry went to the refrigerator. "I'll just give you a few moments to think about it." Henry took a glass and poured himself a glass of tropical juice as his stepdaughter stood barefoot in her underwear trying to remember what had been discussed last week and on previous occasions.

It was only when Henry put the glass to his mouth and took a drink that Tiffany grinned guiltily, giggled her girlish giggle and said, "Okay I confess. When I had a drink of juice earlier I didn't get a glass, I drank directly from the carton even though you and Mom have told me not to do that. That's what you saw, isn't it? Sorry."

The tropical juice suddenly tasted to Henry like unripe lemons, limes and grapefruit and he spat it back into the glass, his face contorted with revulsion. "Um yes, Tiffany, that's what I meant," he muttered.

"I won't do it again," said Tiffany, the teenager turning on her bare feet and making her exit from the kitchen, Henry shaking his head as he watched her depart, the shape of her bottom very clear in the cotton fabric of her teen panties.

*

When Henry came back downstairs dressed in his usual work clothes carrying his suitcase he found that his stepdaughter was now dressed, wearing a pink tee-shirt and a pair of black stirrup pant leggings as she sat on the couch in the living room, the stirrups tight around the arches of her bare feet which she rested on the coffee table. Cam and Chris, attired in tank tops and shorts sat on the couch one each side of their stepsister, all three teenagers so engrossed in watching MTV on the television that they didn't notice Henry come in.

Henry wasn't surprised. Put his sons and stepdaughter in front of MTV and they quickly lost contact with reality and their surroundings. If there was a major earthquake in California in the following months of 1989, Cam, Chris and Tiffany would probably be too absorbed in MTV to notice.

"Tiffany, aren't you working today?" Henry asked.

His stepdaughter answered him like a robot. "No shift today. Shopping with cousins and friends."

"What about you, Cam and Chris?" Henry asked his sons. "I thought you would be down the beach by now?"

"No surf," said Cam.

"Surfs up later," said Chris.

"We'll look through paper for jobs first," said Cam.

"Then later we meet our friends and go to beach for surf," said Chris.

Henry doubted the looking for jobs part of this story from his slacker sons but let it go, he had a plane to catch and the three teenagers were again zombie-like staring at MTV without blinking.

It was time to leave for the airport, but his wife was nowhere in sight. "Tonya!" Henry called.

"Coming Henry!" called Tonya, his slim blonde wife appearing and like her daughter wearing stirrup pants, the stirrups tight around the arches of her bare feet. She carried her purse in one hand and a pair of flat-heeled shoes in the other day. Her top today was a very casual blouse that showed plenty of Tonya's cleavage, and her bra strap was visible on her left arm.

"I thought you were heading straight to work after the airport?" Henry asked Tonya, surprised she was dressed so casually for the office.

Tonya nodded. "Yes, that's right. But I'm doing archiving today, so my boss said to wear casual clothes like my leggings."

The next music clip that came up on the TV was not to the taste of the three teenagers, so they got up off the couch. As they did so, Tonya bent over to put on her shoes, and Henry was able to see his sons checking out their stepmother's ass, perving on the shape of her butt and visible panty lines through the tight fabric of her stirrup pant leggings, the oval shape of her vagina visible between her legs.

Then as Tonya straightened up, Tiffany felt an itch on one of her bare feet and bent over to sate it, and the boys' attention went to their stepsister's ass, as was the case with Tonya Cam and Chris checking out Tiffany's butt and visible panty lines in her stirrup pants, not to mention the oval shape of Tiffany's teenage vagina between her legs.

The boys refocused their attention on their father when their stepsister straightened back up.

"Well, have a good flight, Dad," said Cam.

"Yeah, and enjoy New York," said Chris.

"I will boys," said Henry.

Tiffany got some bubble gum, a habit of his stepdaughter Henry didn't like, but before she put it into her mouth she commented, "Have a good trip Henry, I hope your plane doesn't crash or anything." She looked at her stepfather's face as his expression turned from neutral to worried in seconds.

"You weren't thinking about plane crashes, were you Henry?" Tiffany asked.

Henry was dead-pan. "Not until you spoke Tiffany, so thank you."

Tiffany blushed. "Oopsies, sorry."

"I wouldn't want to be a pilot flying into New York City," said Cam.

"Why's that, Cam?" Henry asked.

"Because when you have to land you'd have to go through all those like real big buildings, it would be like totally heavy," said Cam.

"Yeah, it would be real heavy, I couldn't do it," said Chris. "Imagine if a plane one day like lost control and crashed like into the World Trade Center or something."

"That would be terrible dude," affirmed Cam.

Henry, never the most relaxed person on the planet on an airplane, was becoming increasingly irritated. "Boys, airline pilots are highly trained and there are experienced air traffic controllers in the towers at the three New York airports. The chances of a plane crashing into the World Trade Center or any other New York skyscraper is close to zero."

"Other things can go wrong on planes too," Cam advised. "An engine might blow up or you might run out of fuel or something. Or the plane could vanish like in the Bermuda Triangle."

"And planes carry animals too," Chris pointed out. "Imagine one day if a plane was carrying a cargo full of snakes and they all got out and were loose in the cabin?"

"Dude, snakes in a plane would be like totally terrifying," Cam said.

"That is absolutely ridiculous, the thought of there being snakes on a plane," snapped Henry. "And the rest of it too, now no more talks about planes crashing or vanishing or other aviation disasters right before I am about to get on a goddamned plane."

Henry picked up his suitcase, when his wife suddenly asked, "Three airports?"

"Sorry Tonya?" Henry asked.

"You said New York had three airports, I thought they only had one," said Tonya.

"No, three," said Henry. "Well actually more than that. La Guardia, Newark and John F Kennedy are the main airports, and there's some smaller ones."

"I hope your pilot doesn't get confused and land at the wrong airport, Henry," said Tonya.

Henry stifled a sigh. "Tonya, pilots do not make mistakes like that. They will be landing at John F Kennedy just like they are supposed to."

Tiffany spoke up. "John F Kennedy? Wasn't there like a president called John F Kennedy who like got shot or something?"

"That's right," Henry advised his stepdaughter.

1...34567...14