Tonya, Tiffany & the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some work colleagues and customers however, mainly other females, were not so happy by Tiffany's presence. The teenager going to her shift supervisor to say a customer was complaining about her camel flavored shake rather than her caramel flavored shake, accepting an Australian bank note when serving another customer, putting chopped cabbage that should have gone into the coleslaw into some hamburgers instead of lettuce, giving a customer who ordered a vegetarian hot dog a real hot dog and taking an extra five minutes to go to the toilet on her bathroom break made the airheaded blonde more a hindrance than a help at the busy restaurant.

At the Grim house, the black and white cat lay her long body out in a window sill upstairs, catching the rays of the warm San Diego summer sunshine. Chris and Cam were to be found in the living room, watching kids' cartoons on the television. The boys had taken an interest in their father's newspaper but not in the way he had intended.

Instead of looking for suitable jobs in the employment pages, Chris had folded one sheet of newspaper into a pirate hat, which he now wore on his head. Not to be outdone, Cam like Chris had shaped some sheets of his father's newspaper into a hat, Cam wearing a king-style crown.

Their attention going between the TV and the newspaper, Cam and Chris used biros to draw fake moustaches, glasses and hats on various pictures of people within the publication. Around the living room were a variety of newspaper airplanes, which the boys had folded up and thrown in competitions to see which would go the furthest.

"Newspapers are like, so boring," said Chris.

"Yeah, like even more boring than the news on TV," agreed Cam.

"Still, it's fun to do this," said Cam, folding up another paper plane and idly tossing it at the ceiling fan.

"Yeah, and newspapers can be useful too," said Chris. "Remember at Easter when we were out driving, and Tonya and Tiffany got taken short with diarrhea and Dad had to stop the car so they could run into the forest and take a dump?"

Cam laughed. "Yeah, I remember that. That was funny. We didn't have any toilet paper in the car and not enough tissues or table napkins, so they had to take Dad's newspaper into the forest with them and use that to wipe their butts."

Chris also laughed. "I don't think Dad was too happy about Tonya and Tiffany shitting all over the newspaper he hadn't read yet, but they were in that when you have to go, you have to go situation, plus it would have been better than them pooing in their panties. So newspapers do have some use sometimes, but otherwise they're boring as fuck."

"But these aren't boring, are they?" Chris asked, picking up a number of publications that the brothers did enjoy reading, but which they kept well hidden from their father in their bedrooms.

"Yeah, these are like totally awesome dude," said Cam. He picked up one of the magazines, opening it to find a picture of a French girl named Danielle, who in her clothed photos in her early pictures was wearing a beret and striped blouse, then more and more of her clothes came off until she was attired only in her bra and her panties, then completely naked, the photos more and more explicit until she was lying with her legs apart showing off her hairy pussy and her asshole.

"She is so hot," said Cam, he and his brother staring at the young French woman's vagina.

"Yeah, like her friend Emma from Essex here," said Chris, opening another magazine, and indicating a young blonde English woman, who likewise went from fully clothed to underwear to completely nude and showing off her genitals and opening in a picture taken of her with her legs far apart like she was at a gynecologist.

"Are all girls from Essex sex mad like Emma?" Cam mused, perving on her bare bottom while reading all of Emma's interview questions about herself, in which she claimed she was absolutely sex mad and loved guys getting into her knickers.

"Well, Essex has sex in the name, so yeah, girls from Essex have to be sexy," said Chris.

"There's a Sussex too in England, I bet the girls there are sexy too like in Essex," said Cam.

"I've never heard of Sussex, but I believe you," said Chris. "Hey Cam, wouldn't it be like totally hot if we like went to Essex and Sussex, and met all the sexy girls there?"

Cam gave Chris a high-five. "Yeah Chris, like totally cool."

The twins continued to look through the magazines, perving on models not only from America but all around the world.

"I used to think Chinese girls' front bottoms went the other way around," said Cam, he and his brother looking at a young Asian woman showing off her pussy.

"And who would think that black girls' pussies and assholes are bright pink inside?" asked Chris, looking at the pictures of a pretty African-American girl with her legs wide apart showing a bright pink vaginal and anal interior contrasting with her black pubes and vulva.

"I'd love to go to Australia and meet Nicole here," said Cam, he and his brothers looking at a picture of a redheaded Australian girl posed on a yacht on Sydney Harbor, the Bridge and Opera House behind her, her knickers around her ankles and her legs far apart to display she was a natural redhead.

In one of the porno magazines there was a section the boys particularly liked, a section of three pictorials called 'My Hot Wife' which was as it sounded, married couples could contact the publication and if the wife was hot enough, she could have her naked photos taken and published in the magazine.

First was an Italian-American girl from Brooklyn called Cindy, and she had been nominated by her husband and Chris and Cam drooled over her big bush of pubes, her pussy, her ass and her ample tits. Next was a young woman from Minnesota named Penny with her classic Midwest looks of blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Penny in one photo was pulling aside her panty saddle to flash her snatch at whoever was looking at her nudity.

"Who's the third wife Cam?" Chris asked.

"Some chick called Wendy from Hawaii," said Cam, about to turn the page.

"Our Mom's called Wendy and she's from Hawaii," said Chris.

"Oh yeah, what a coincidence," said Cam, turning to the pictorial of Wendy, he and Chris stopping short, their eyes going wide, their jaws dropping open and their bodies rigid as they saw it was no coincidence. The woman posed in front of them fully clothed ahead of disrobing was none other than their mother.

Cam spoke first. "Dude, that's our Mom."

Chris nodded. "Yeah, that's totally our Mom."

The twins read about Wendy, the magazine editors advising that Wendy while older than most of the wives featured still had it going on at age 49. In the interview with Wendy she advised that she kept young by having a handsome husband 20 years her junior in the form, describing her and Keanu's sex life in plenty of shameless not to mention explicit detail. Wendy also noted that she had two adult sons from a previous marriage, when answering a question as to how she had such a great figure at age 49.

"Dude, that's us, we're the young adult sons, we're in the magazine!" exclaimed Chris.

"Dude!" exclaimed Cam. Their mother mentioning them while posing in a pornographic magazine was clearly worthy of exchanging a high-five, so the brothers did just that.

Cam and Chris looked at the pictures of their mother, the ones of her fully clothed, then of her opening her legs to show readers her white panties up her skirt. Then she was barefoot in her white bra and panties, then finally completely nude, showing off her large breasts, her triangle of red pubic hair, her bare bottom and in more explicit photos her vagina and her anus.

"Dude, stop looking at your Mom's pussy and ass," Cam jokingly admonished Chris.

Chris laughed. "Only if you stop looking at your Mom's pussy and ass."

Cam pointed at Wendy's pussy hole in a shot with her legs spread wide apart. "Can you believe we both came out of Mom's vagina?"

Chris also examined his mother's vulva in more detail. "Yeah, she looks too tight. I'm glad guys don't have to have babies, imagine pushing a baby out of somewhere so tight? Talk about painful."

"You're right there, it's weird babies coming out of such a tiny hole," Cam conferred. "Like it's hard to believe Tiffany came out of Tonya's pussy, and Dad came out of Grandma's pussy." He then pointed at Wendy's impressive bare breasts. "Dude, can you believe we used to drink milk from there?"

"Yeah dude," said Chris, exchanging a high five with Cam. "So like, how are we supposed to feel about seeing our Mom naked in a magazine? I mean are we supposed to feel grossed out, or angry or turned on?"

"Beats the fuck out of me," said Cam.

Chris looked worried. "You don't think us seeing our Mom naked will turn us gay or something?"

Cam shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think so, I mean our Mom is hot, the rest of the girls in these magazines are really hot too." He then grinned. "Hey, what do you think if Dad would say if he saw Mom nude in a magazine?"

Chris laughed. "Dude, he'd be pissed off for sure. He's always so grumpy all the time."

Cam nodded. "Yeah, Dad's such a grumpy old prick, always busting our balls. I don't know why. When he was married to Mom he got to get into Mom's panties and hump her, and she's hot now, she was younger and hotter back then. Now he gets to get into Tonya's panties and hump her, and he's still cranky all the time."

"I think you're the one who makes Dad grumpy, Cam," said Chris.

Cam laughed. "No, you're the one who makes Dad grumpy, Chris." He paused and then smiled again. "Hey, dude you know what would be more awesome? Tonya naked and in this magazine."

The twins' facial expressions took on dreamy looks as they contemplated seeing their stunning 36-year-old stepmother in various stages of undress, then in her underwear and finally completely naked showing off her tits, pubic hair, pussy and ass.

"That would be great dude, Tonya is so hot," agreed Chris. "Hey, you know what would be awesomer?"

"No you got me there," said Cam. "What would be even more awesomer than seeing our stepmom nude?"

Chris grinned suggestively. "If Tiffany was naked and in the magazine too."

"Oh yeah, that would be hot with a capital H," said Cam, he and his brother contemplating seeing 18-year-old Tiffany like her Mom in various stages of undress, in her bra and her panties and then in a state of totally naked, like Tonya showing off her tits, pubic hair, pussy and ass.

"Tiffany is so hot," said Chris. "Dad gets pissed off if we say it, but dude, come on."

"Y U M -- yum!" agreed Cam. "And anyway, can you remember the last day Dad wasn't pissed off."

"Got to be a long time, dude," agreed Chris. "You know what would be even hotter? If she and Tonya were naked together? The two of them together, oh my God. And then they could be kissing and making out and putting their hands down each other's panties, like those two lesbo Canadian chicks in here." Chris indicated the magazine.

"I think that might be illegal dude," said Cam.

"Illegal, yeah shit," agreed Chris. "But still hot to imagine."

"No arguments there," said Cam. "You know where I'm going to go now?"

"Upstairs to sniff Tonya and Tiffany's panties?" asked Chris.

"Right dude," said Cam.

"Me too," said Chris.

Making sure they took their collection of porno magazines with them -- last week they had accidentally left them out in the living room and been just seconds away from their Dad finding them when he got home from work -- Cam and Chris made haste for the stairs, the front of the twins' shorts showing considerable bulges.

Cam went into the main bedroom while Chris dived into their stepsister's bedroom and retrieved Tiffany's dirty clothes hamper, bringing it back into his father and stepmother's bedroom where Cam had likewise retrieved Tonya's dirty clothes hamper.

The boys opened the hampers and while their stepmother and stepsister's D-cup bras were of some interest to them, it was Tonya and Tiffany's panties that were of more interest. The two women's underpants were extricated and soon Cam and Chris each had an impressive pile of dirty panties awaiting their weekly wash.

The mother and daughter had similar taste in underwear, and always wore high-cut cotton bikini-briefs, and with a variety of colors and patterns. Some of the panties were plain white, others light pastel colors such as pink, blue, yellow, green, orange, apricot and lilac. Some white panties had floral designs, others patterns such as colored polka dots, hearts and different colored stars. Other panties had cartoon animals on them, Cam picking up a pair of his stepmother's pink panties with white unicorns on the fabric, Chris a pair of his stepsister's panties white with green cartoon frogs.

"These panties are so hot," commented Cam, as he looked at the creamy colored snatch stains on a pair of Tonya's pure white panties.

Chris was no less interested in the snatch stains Tiffany had left on a pair of lilac colored panties. "Yeah dude, their panties are like totally hot."

"Imagine being a pair of Tonya or Tiffany's panties," said Cam.

"That would be fucking awesome," agreed Chris, admiring a pair of Tiffany's pure white panties.

The twins took hold of Tonya and Tiffany's panties, sniffing the feminine stains on the soft double cotton saddles from Tonya and Tiffany's vaginas self-cleansing during the day, Cam and Chris enjoyed the musty female smells from between the mother and daughter's legs equally, their erections throbbing as they sniffed the panties deeper.

It wasn't only Tonya and Tiffany's cunt stains they enjoyed sniffing, the boys also sniffed the back panels of the panties where they had gone between the firm cheeks of Tonya and Tiffany's taught buttocks and made contact with their anal openings, the delicate lingering smells from the mother and daughter's asses so hot.

"Dude, I found one of Tonya's pubes!" exclaimed Chris as he found a curly blonde pubic hair that had come loose from his stepmother's pussy on a pair of her green panties he was sniffing.

Cam had just finished sniffing a pair of Tiffany's lemon colored panties and picked up a pair of light green panties, and likewise noticed one of her blonde pubic hairs stuck to the saddle just near one of her creamy stains. "Snap dude, I just found one of Tiffany's pubes!" he crowed, removing the hair from their stepsister's undies to show his brother. As was the case with Tonya's pants, this pubic hair had come loose from Tiffany's pussy and gotten stuck to her underwear, Tiffany not noticing when she changed her pants.

"Dude, I think we need to go into our rooms now," said Chris.

"Totally agree dude," conferred Cam.

Their erections throbbing, the brothers each took a variety of their stepmother and stepsister's pants to take into their bedrooms and relieve themselves.

"Be careful dude, don't mix up their undies," warned Cam.

"Yeah dude, I thought we fucked up last week, and put the wrong panties back in the wrong hamper," said Chris. "But we must have gotten away with it okay, I mean they never said anything."

Cam and Chris made for their respective bedrooms each carrying a selection of their stepmother and stepsister's panties, as well as some porno magazines each.

Cam closed his door and was about to pull his shorts and undies down when there came a knocking on the bedroom door and Chris's voice.

"Sorry dude, I'm out of tissues, could you pass me some?"

"Sure dude." Cam had plenty of tissues in the box, so grabbed a handful and passed them to Chris.

"Thanks dude." Chris took the tissues and headed back to his own bedroom, lying down on his bed, pulling down his shorts and underpants to reveal an impressive cock and set of balls. In his own bedroom, Cam likewise lay on his bed and pulled down his own shorts and underpants to reveal his own impressive cock and balls, obviously identical to that of his twin brother.

While perving on the porno magazines and sniffing the smells of pussy and ass on their stepmother and stepsister's dirty panties, Cam and Chris jerked off hard and fast. They sniffed the panty saddles of Tonya and Tiffany's underpants deeper, the musty feminine scents from their boxes going deeper up their noses and driving them wild, before sniffing the lingering odors of their bottoms at the back of the panties.

With pictures of so many hot girls in magazines -- one of whom was the twins' biological mother -- and sniffing the odors of their hot stepmom and stepsister's front bottoms and back bottoms on their worn panties, it wasn't long before Cam and Chris reached their climaxes.

Simultaneously, Cam and Chris's balls released a sticky white substance that neither Tiffany nor Tonya were capable of producing, which shot out of their cocks into the wads of tissues the young men had at the ready. The brothers lay back on their respective beds, recovering their breaths, their orgasms made all the more intense given that they were twins, and could feel when the other came.

*

Henry Grim would have been very grumpy had he known that his slacker sons had been perving on porno magazines one of which contained a pictorial of his first wife, and that they had extricated the smelly panties of his second wife and her teenage daughter from the hampers and had sniffed the smells from their vaginas and anuses on the cotton, but he would of course never know about that.

By the time Henry Grim left the bank, Tonya and Tiffany's dirty panties were safely back in their respective hampers and the mother and daughter who were also home from work by now seemingly clueless about the panty-sniffing voyeurism of their stepsons and stepbrothers. The porno magazines were safely hidden away where Henry Grim would never find them.

It was fortunate, because Henry Grim had had an exceptionally bad day at work, and subsequently was exceedingly grumpy coming home. With a dim-witted second wife, her even stupider daughter and the two slacker sons he had somehow sired, Henry had enough stupid people to deal with at home, but no in his role as a bank manager at work he had to deal with even more stupid people.

First was a young couple who Henry had been working with in recent weeks to try and prevent mortgage foreclosure on their house. Henry never wanted people to fall victim to foreclosure and had given the couple sound financial advice at their last meeting, so was not pleased when he found out that they had spent all their cash after going to Las Vegas for the weekend, feeling they were lucky and that gambling their meagre savings would solve all their financial problems.

Second was a dotty old lady, who made quite a scene when the young female teller refused to let her present a check and demanded to speak to the manager. The problem was the check was dated 7th December 1941 and found by the old lady when she was going through some old paperwork. When after a lengthy debate she finally accepted Henry's advice that at check drawn on the same day as Pearl Harbor could not be presented. Going back to his office, Henry pondered if the silly old bag had a ticket for the Hindenburg's return journey to Europe on 7th May 1937 in her house somewhere.

Towards the end of the day, Henry was walking through the main area of the bank where a queue was waiting, only to be startled by the loud aggressive yapping of a dog, the shock sending him crashing into a bench and knocking deposit and withdrawal slips over to the floor.

From inside a woman's bag emerged the head of a small terrier dog that continued to growl, bark and snarl at Henry. The dog's owner, rather than apologize to Henry and try to calm the animal down, had instead turned Henry with a sour expression and exclaimed, "You silly man!" before loudly admonishing him for frightening her dog, continuing to give the red-faced bank manager a severe dressing down in front of his employees and customers, the dog growling the whole time.