All Comments on 'Tonya's Unicorn Party'

by scixxxfi

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight20203 months ago

Had potential but not quite there. ⭐⭐⭐

InfosaugerInfosauger3 months ago

I don't understand why Bran and Jan hate her? And what for do those guys suing her for mental and emotional damages?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Pretty good complete story - 3.8*

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Got to agree with Hindsight. Lot of potential to develop the sex, the humor in the chaos that erupts when husband arrives, not to mention Tonya-Michael afterwards — closing rather deflating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Suing the for emotional damages for this? Jesus that’s dumb

servant111servant1113 months ago

Not much here

2 stars

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Kinda hard to believe any lawyer would agree to represent those idiots. Also hard to believe that he would go to her hospital room for any reason — why not let his lawyer handle it? Most of all, why didn’t he call the police immediately upon seeing the drugs and hearing the many voices?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Typical one screen crap!

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

They're not just suing her, but also her friends, too, probably why they hate her because it also said that Bran and Jan had husbands as well, the charges likely got back to the husbands, who became aware of what they were doing and are likely going to their own divorces. They just want to put the blame on someone else and Tonya was likely the ring leader, hence why they are mad, all of their "happy" lives are crumbling, Tonya's just crumbled harder, dur to the bodily damage she has endured.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the read

The story had some pretty funny lines.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gee, keep the cruise or cash it in if you can.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Sorry she got caught!

4

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Good, but not great. I loved the fact that he didn't kill anyone, because the bullshit police reports would have put him in jail, and she would have gotten everything. It needs a second part, though—one where he gets a proper happy ending. Thanks for the story. The Bear liked it, a lot.

The BEAR

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

As others have stated, Why would the boner boys sue the women? Plus, Mike and Tonya have been married for 5 years. Why would she sign those papers while in the hospital? Her own lawyer would need to assess the content. Also, why leave in the Cruise Trip tickets? She obviously couldn't use them and he was the one who booked them so he could possibly get a refund... or use them himself. Trying to follow cliched tracks just doesn't work.

scixxxfiscixxxfi3 months agoAuthor

@infosauger - just a little gag I put in there at the end :) I suppose they're mad at her for getting caught, and everyone mistakenly did think Mike was going to kill them. I hope you enjoyed it otherwise!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

He didn’t touch or shoot anyone. Definitely needs a second chapter. Mike deserves a better woman and the scumbag bros shouldn’t get away unscathed. They need a big lesson about other men’s wife’s and houses. A lesson that will last.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not even close to enough!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fairly good. Last line had me laughing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was this supposed to be a funny story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

????? No stars No plot No direction You need help!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa3 months ago

What a sorry excuse... I agree with Infosauger, suing for mental and emotional damages, no way. I would have shot them all for raping my wife, even though it would not be realistic in court. Short and sweet but could have been extended and made better... 2 stars for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A decent story, but a lot of wasted potential.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, don't reward the cunt with a cruise.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

Not much emotion from Mike after finding out his wife was a cheating slut.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

We readers should sue for emotional damages.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

@mndhanson017, where do you see that Bran and Jan are married?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another "technique" story, with lots of details about when, where, and how, but essentially Nothing about Why. I get it, when, where and how are pretty easy. But Why, why has to make some sense. This wife turning into a monstrous promiscuous whore made No Sense. Thus we have another Martian Slut Ray story. Not very original, and mostly empty of anything compelling or suspenseful. Hell, the wife appears to hold him in complete contempt and disrespect, and the husband never had a clue? Yeah, just more unbelievable and unexplained crap. Better luck next story.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

I'd have let her die

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

buying your wife tits is the first chink in the chain......if you don't think she is perfect just the way she is then don't marry her. If she keeps asking for plastic surgery after the wedding and it is not due to medical reasons or repair after a needed surgery or accident. Tell her to get them from her next husband and move on.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Never mind the cheating bitch, drinking half a bottle of Macallen 18 should have cost a couple of the boneus brothers their lives.

MrSirManMrSirMan3 months ago

Slapstick and Loving Wives are two genre that don’t really go together.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great comedy of errors , like Charlie Chaplin and Mae West at a rave.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very funny liked it

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

This is how a relaxing story should be written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boo

syn4321syn43213 months ago

Not remotely sexy

lAnatomistelAnatomiste2 months ago

I could see a Marx Brothers movie from this....

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars! Excellent writing, concise, No repeats, Spelling and everything "Well Done!" Thank you for this FUN Story about an "entitled" cheating wife who fucks herself up out of her cheating and stupidity. Well Done. I really enjoyed this story. It really gave me a smile. Thanks, Buster2U

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

Thought that was funny. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Had potential for a nice BTB but was a dud

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscixxxfi@scixxxfi
48 Followers
Hello! I wrote mostly erotic sci-fi and fantasy, but venture into other categories when I feel inspired to. I also draw and illustrate some of my stories. When you read my stuff, think of it as XXX Heavy Metal magazine. There's frequent humor and slapstick, occasional violen...