Tony's Little Dick

Story Info
How Tony got his nickname.
776 words
3.86
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always known my dick was smaller than average. Even though it is tiny, I love the thought of other people seeing my small dick. My desires were actually fulfilled because one day, it actually happened. My wife, Kathy, was up before I was on a Saturday. I was still lying in bed, half asleep, half awake. I heard a knock on the front door and another woman's voice! Kathy's little sister, Mary, came to visit and take Kathy shopping. Before they left, I heard Mary tell Kathy she had to use the restroom.

Now, I have to tell you two things before I continue with the story. One is that I sleep in the nude. The other? Our restroom is just past our bedroom door upstairs.

I really wanted Mary to see how tiny her brother-in-law was. The thought of her knowing how small I was down there was titillating and humiliating. This was the golden moment, my chance to see how she would react to my shortcomings! I pulled back the sheet covering me, revealing my little penis. I laid myself as close as possible on the side of the bed nearest to the door. I heard Mary's footsteps as she climbed the stairs. I pretended to be asleep with my eyes closed. As Mary walked by the bedroom door, I heard her gasp quietly to herself. I couldn't even imagine what she was thinking about me and my tiny cock.

It felt like she stayed there for no longer than a minute. I indulged every second of it, imagining what she thought about my little cock. In her mind, she was probably wondering how her sister felt anything with my flaccid, little dicklette. Every carnal, racing thought excited me even more than the last. She then finally continued to the bathroom, and soon I heard the toilet flush and the sound of Mary washing her hands. Thinking about how Mary now knew about my humiliating size, by this time, my teeny dick was fully hard at a full five inches long (or short, I mean). I then heard Mary walk down the hallway, stopping at our bedroom door once again. This time, she would see me in all my little glory. Mary would know how tiny I was and what her sister was getting, which wasn't much. She was there for about another minute more, then I heard her giggle at my little, tiny erection. She headed back downstairs, still laughing. It was very embarrassing while exhilarating.

As she arrived at the bottom of the stairs, Mary broke out into hearty, hysterical laughter. She just wouldn't quit laughing at my expense as she continued her way to the kitchen.

Kathy gave her a weird look. She asked her, "What is so funny?"

She was stuck between laughs but finally was able to blurt out, "I can't believe how little Tony's dick is! I never saw one that small before! You never told me! Why didn't you tell me he was packing the smallest penis."

Mary's laughter grew rambunctiously while Kathy remained in silence. She was utterly shocked by her sister's unapologetic, bursting reaction. She didn't even know what to say.

Mary looked at Kathy's astonished yet uncomfortable face, then said, "I'm sorry. I just saw Tony naked on my way to the bathroom. After seeing how ridiculously puny his little pecker was, I just couldn't help myself anymore!"

Kathy tried to give Mary an unbelievable excuse. "Mary, you must have seen his dick when it was soft," she said. "He has a nice length when it is erect."

Mary smiled hugely and looked at Kathy. "Girl, not at all. I saw his little stiffy. It was soft the first time I passed your room. But as I returned from the bathroom, it was fully hard and standing at complete attention, which wasn't much," she said. She couldn't contain her laughter. "It was just like a little soldier!"

Mary looked at Kathy sympathetically and said, "I'm sorry for learning about Tony's little secret. Let me make it up to you. I will buy you lunch while we shop. I want to hear stories about his little pee-pee."

After that humiliating exchange, I heard more giggling from Mary as they left. I always wanted to expose myself and show off what little I had between my legs. I didn't think exposing my small penis would feel this liberating and venereal. What if Mary told their mother how small my penis was? That would be so embarrassing and thrilling. I can't wait to show my little dick to more people and see their priceless reactions.