All Comments on 'Too Boring Pt. 02'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MormonJackMormonJack5 months ago

Wow, 'Hammer. Gotta say, this is uncomfortably close to what really happens.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen5 months ago

Her downward slope is soooo steep! I love it! No way back for poor Emelie!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Have you known anyone like this? It seems so real...the downward slide into the junkie's world....

RedCometxRedCometx5 months ago

It's almost a horror drama. Loving it.

MrWilburMrWilbur5 months ago

The Show Must Go On!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That’s almost exactly how it works.

ItsBeccaBItsBeccaB5 months ago

You are the best at this man, thank you

EnalopEnalop5 months ago

Left me so excited

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue this story from Emily's point of view. You are the master of this type of story. Cant wait to see what she gets up to with her new boyfriend. I am wondering if he is a pimp? Stay safe and have a good Christmas / New Year.

Blackjack666Blackjack6665 months ago

Great job!! You not only managed to write from Emily's point of view but also described perfectly the craving until nothing else matters, and the enjoyment sex on drugs brings. Real masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mooooore please! Its so great

pugg6963pugg69635 months ago

The next steps are for her to begin working as a prostitute, at which time she is recognized by someone from her former life. However, this person does not rescue her. Instead, he hooks her up with someone in the porn industry. She becomes a star. Her husband tries to get her to stop, but she loves the sex (and the drugs) too much. She would resemble Hayley Davies (check her out on spankbang).

Wilderness1Wilderness14 months ago

Best thing you have written. Why end this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES