All Comments on 'Too Far, Too Fast? Go Figure'

by AnEroticCouple

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story, keep writing.

well done, more please

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Did you find bayernhoerl's enlightened comment helpful?

Ha ha ha. Well in addition to giving your story five stars and a heart, and saying I thought it was classic Loving Wives erotica (for a refreshing and welcome change), I would like to provide you a list of constructive positive comments.

Things that I loved about this story:

* It was extremely well written and, although there were misspellings, typos, and grammar gaffs, they didn't seem to distract from the extreme eroticism.

* It was very interesting and unusual (for these kinds of stories) that the idea of sharing threesomes was the wife's idea. You made that seem believable too.

* It showed understanding and respect and contained no talk of violent revenge or meanness of any kind.

* You're very good at describing the build up to the actual act, providing delicious anticipation.

* There were no wimps in the story and no humiliation of the husband.

* I liked that, although D's sexual activities kept escalating, there were no negative consequences. It was a happy story, a positive one, and so refreshing. Unrealistic? Maybe not. You made it seem very believable and that's a true talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I do think this could be based upon true segment of life

(for the most part). My wife and I have had several of the situations presented. But not the frat thing. We did enjoy our party times and still talk about the details.. thanks

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
This was a classic in...

This was a classic in showing a husband with no self-respect or respect for the wife (the woman she should love, and mother of their children), also a classic in whoredom...How could two children be raised well in that environment? Ahhhhhhh, yes, the children were just refered in the beginning and never again...Who raised them while their parents were in bacchanalia? The grand-parents? Did they remember their parents? Did they ever see them, in between the wild parties? How could these two get promotions at work, if all they could think was to whore the wife around while he watched? Was his wife really his, or she was more the lover's woman? This is another classic of improbabilities...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

good story

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

Welcome to Lit. I appreciate the way this story escalated, but I found it exhausting by page three. This would have been a better tale had you broken it up into separate chapters, and with a little more insight and dialog between the husband and wife. I found most of this story to be realistic, but had to suspend my disbelief at the end. Still, it works perfectly fine as a fantasy.

I appreciate your writing style, especially as a first effort, although you could improve a bit by working on your dialog. Instead of writing, "She told me she thought he was hot", actually allow her to speak. "He's hot," she said.

What makes these wife-sharing stories so interesting is the dynamic between husband and wife. A little more insight into their relationship, and how it changed as events unfolded, would have bolstered this story.

Thanks for contributing. Ignore all the angry old men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointed in the epilogue

You really blew the opportunity to talk about the consequences and long term effects on the marriage. As even SwingerJoe said, the "best" parts of these stories is the interplay and dynamics between the married spouses, rather than just being a travelogue of sexual exploits. So when the reader looks to the end to see how it all turned out? One sentence of, she stayed a slut and the workplace problem evaporates, and they never had an issue between them as a married couple: EVER.

Bah, just a wasted opportunity.....

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed Story

I enjoyed reading your story, but agree that it would have been better in several chapters. Also I would have liked a more in-depth description of the actual sex. Finally I didn't like you referring to your wife as "D". I look forward to reading your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Wife sharing stories are boring. Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is for those who do not respect there wives

Let them whore themselfs out. So much for sexual deviates .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
in your bio it said

you were a couple, i think after reading the story the man if i can even call you that is an idiot and should be pitied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
People that act like this live in trailer parks.

Not partners in any kind of firm, you really are a loser.

slamdog1slamdog1almost 8 years ago
I'd have packed her grip long ago...

Now to try and look at your story objectively. The best advice I can give you is get an editor(s). By your bio you are probably too old to take remedial English. The misspellings, poor punctuation and wrongly chosen homonyms detract from your story. Just because someone wrote nicely about your writing style (since you are helping push It's agenda) doesn't mean you need to go find a publisher. Consider the source. Oh, by the way. Just another old man on LW's opinion. Slamdog1...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife sharing stories

are the cream of the crop in the LW category. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A waste of time, . . .

yours and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

I don't care how much the characters slut around like alley cats and the boyfriends usually behave like flies after 'roadkill', but please keep children out of these stories, everybody reads regularly in the media how children fare with this debauchery and perversion going on around them, usually abused by the boyfriends, neglected by the parents. and generally living in squalor. Keep children out of porn. We don't need to be reminded that people like this are unfortunately breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sure

She fucks how many guys, somewhere between 50 and 300. End never once did you mind? Ether you are the poster boy for WACCs or brain dead. She never once set you up with some hot young chick? Do you have any libido, because I can not see it.

Stupid dribble from some one living in mommy's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife sharing stories belong in non-erotic

This is loving wives, where you love wives, not share them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An Erotic Couple

You two over the hill fucks should know better. I bet your children are proud of you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 8 years ago
let me see if I have this right?

the ONLY tme in the last several years the so called wife is turned on sexually is ONLY when she is fucking other men...but when it comes to just fucking her so called husband ...she has no sex drive?

yeah I cant see a problem in this ahem ' marriage

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
29 comments

3 are positive and polite.

26 are insulting and childish.

Welcome to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very poorly written

When you have to stop reading because of typos, when you have to read something twice for meaning due to the wrong word use, it really hurts the story.

As an aside, when someone tells you "great job" after experiencing the above, take it with a grain of salt, they know little about writing. Writing really is all about the words. How well you use them together decides the whole.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
LOL @ Anony

You know who gives great advice on writing? Anonies. They know EVERYTHING about writing, despite not having ever written anything or contributed in any way to this site. I always find it hilarious when some grammar nazi whines about grammatical errors on a free porn site -- and his criticism includes a glaring grammatical error!

Anony, ever hear of a "run-on sentence?" Figure out how to use a semicolon and then come back to give more great advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I guess the Admin's have aided the scoring for this POS

Wow, apparently the readership of this category has totally changed overnight ????

Nah , more than likely the new FLC gang has found a way to alter the scoring system on this clunker !

Would have had to have been site assisted .

There simply aren't enough people who like these stories reading here for it to get a Red H without outside assistance .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

How did this pathetic piece of garbage get this kind of score? Some blatant cheating going on here. This is embarrassing.

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
That is funny singer joe

Don't try for quality because it's free.

To the writer, read Joe's last submission, it had a sick elderly man as the main character that his family abandoned that in the end was mistakenly married to his daughter.

This is the type of quality that is acceptable to him. exceptpt in the comments. In the comments he expects perfect english and grammar - I think the term is comment natzi.

Do try to improve on wrong word use, it definitely takes away from the story.

Joe how many stories does one have to post on this free porn site to be qualified to know when something is spelled wrong? Anonymous or not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Forget the grammar this is awful.

Who could live this life, I treat my dog better than this sick slut treats the man she "loves", oh thats right she loves her boyfriend not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can't believe there are so many sick fucks reading on this site

To favor and give high scores to a story like this is an insult to the good erotic writers on this site. The perverts are falling all over themselves praises this trash. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

heavy7driverheavy7driveralmost 8 years ago
That was a good story.......

........ just work on your spelling and editing a little. I would have liked to have had the opportunity to experience your wife once myself. It sounds as though she truly enjoys sex, and that to me is a great blessing. Keep on writing if you have any more stories of your escapades with her.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Being a Slut

I enjoyed your story, I also love being a Slut, to be brought somewhere to be the entertainment for a group of horny men is and has been a thrilling adventure that I don't want to stop anytime to soon.

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
I liked this story

True, there were some grammatical errors and misspelled words "Write My Day" can't spell either. It's Nazi, not Natzi. I think a man that shares his wife is AWESOME!! Apparently causes harm to no one. They seem to enjoy themselves. Everyone is an adult. Geeze! To those who call us sick why do you read & beat off to these type of stories anyway. Please post some more of your adventures. I really enjoy reading them. At least I can vicariously share my wife thru your experiences.

Keep'em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A damn good way to suffer bouts of STDs and possibly (likely?) die of AIDS

Just keep banging the whore after she fucks anything with a dick (at least until she decides to go lesbo too)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Fucking Cuck With A Whore For a Wife

I'm sure your marriage is just fucking marvelous!! You're a pimp and a cuckold and a voyeur and you really think we believe you, that you believe your wife lost her sex drive. Yea..she lost it by going to bed with a wimp like you. She is nothing but a fucking cumslut whore that I would have kicked to the curb real fast. So continue on with your whore and your cuckold ways and hopefully std's and AIDS won't find you too quickly......I really can't believe she would stick around an asshole like you. What benefits are you giving her? She has John to get her all the fucking she wants...oh..I forgot..you two make beautiful romantic love ha ha ha. Sure you do...oh wait a minute she must have found her sex drive again...what a crock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great storyline.

Loved it.

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 7 years ago
Exhilarating!

I found your account of you and your wife's adventures extremely exciting! I too, though now older and retired, during a highly successful business career, enjoyed the erotic intensity of sharing my wife with some carefully chosen friends and their wives. On numerous occasions, our lives were enriched by long weekends at exotic tropical locations with others. My wife and I consider ourselves fortunate to have had the emotional maturity, as well as the financial means, that afforded us our erotic experiences. Please ignore the asinine comments of the ignorant, emotionally impoverished jackasses who as Thoreau said, ". . . lead lives of quiet desperation . . .". They reject, vehemently, a lifestyle at odds with their own impoverished existence, as it confronts them with the numbing monotony of their pathetic situations!

Congratulations to you and your wife on lives well lived!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Got my panties wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Poor D is now a cum dumpster slut, soon everyone will know anyway when she dies of AIDS....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who is the asshole?

If anyone knows who the asshole is that comes to a porn site and reads fictional stories in a section about slutty wives, then comments on them negatively like they are......please, just push him off a cliff. No one will miss this sad little excuse for a human.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Hot erotic

Very hot and erotic story. You are a lucky couple to have lived the life in this story. May I make a couple suggestions for your next story; 1st a good editor would really help. 2nd Details of penis size, and how D reacted to different sizes. 3rd what was D's comments during her sexual encounters, did she talk dirty back to her lovers, whispers in their ears, what? Attention to details adds much. Thanks for this and looking forward to your other adventures.

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
I have not read the story in total, But

What I can say after reading the comments and reading some of the story, if it was re written to be a try wife sharing or shared wife story it would be better. when the wife says you no longer turn me on. I want to fuck someone else. is not sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looks like EroticCouple is no more

It too one story cuckold story for the man to disappear. :-))

Which cuckold thinks he is "loved" and respected by his wife? Dudes, it is only a delusion.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Counting

SJ, did you even consider that the high number of people trashing this story were the ones who were right. Just another story about a slut wife and her pimp/cuck husband.

sostisostiover 5 years ago
a diffrent "feeling" story

the fast pace and the details felt different. I enjoyed your writing please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one star

only because you stayed married other wise it would have been much higher

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
Good story.

I'm not sure the story actually lives up to the title, they both seem to have been OK with what they had done. I gave the tale a good score as I think the writing was pretty good, especially for a beginner.

Stories about cuck husbands are not my thing and I was kinda fooled by the title and kept reading to see what the eventual problem was, perhaps watching her fuck these men turned out to be a turn off, while she was turned on, but that wasn't the case.

One point I would make about D - her loss of desire was not the fact of becoming a mother. I would argue that if she lost all sexual desire, then no desire for any man would be available. That's not how it played out, she immediately recovered when sex with someone other than her husband was suggested. Further her drive went off the deep end as she tried more and more men. Is her husband not concerned that he is NOT enough anymore? Could she have gone back to monogamous sex after the first guy reignited her? Or at anytime after that?

I don't think so, if her husband tried for that I think he'd be divorced in a matter of months. So it doesn't seem to me that the original premise was correct, she didn't lose desire for sex, she lost desire for her husband.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Details ...

John drives Sweetie and Alan (making out in the back seat) while Hubby follows them (alone) in the couple’s car. But the narrative reads “When we got to John’s, he had the fire going, the wine out and the music on.” Granted, the fire and music coulda been on a remote control, and a red wine should be room temp (England house) anyway. But it sounds like John jumped outta the car and ran in to get those done while the new couple were adjusting their clothes in the back seat. Awkward. “Having stayed behind to pay the bill, by the time I reached John’s house ...” woulda sounded better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Swingerjoe. Just go swallow some creampie

Leave the well.adjusted folk alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dream on. This is Fiction. In real life, sexual desire comes and goes. The desire to please ones partner does too. That is why this family would disintegrate, incident by incident robbing them of the desire to please their partner. After all she has learned that she can get her pleasure from other men. So why should she wait for her husband to apologise? In his mind she should always be so gratefull that he finds other men to excite her.

Nothing short of really starting again could ever save this marriage.

Just my opinion after more than 52 years of marriage to the same woman and watching the disintegration of more than 8 marriages of close relatives.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 1 year ago

Loved the story. It realistically described the evolution of D into a total slut. She started out with one additional lover and enjoyed him for an extended time. Then the couple added a second lover and the inner slut really started to evolve. Then she adds to two fraternity brothers and she really begins to let loose. At the stag party, she has an opportunity to let loose and boy does she. The lucky husband has encouraged his wife to evolve into a total slut and he gets to enjoy his transformed wife full-time.

Sman4444Sman44443 months ago

The single stories are usually true - they have something they want to get off their chest, certainly a different lifestyle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous