All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 05'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jni551jni55112 months ago

Keep going!!!

chipmonk9chipmonk912 months ago

Has the blackmailer he could get her todo a lesbian video an courrpt them sexuslly then send it to him lay has the good boyfriend he fucks the girls.

MehntalityMehntality10 months ago

Who the hell gets off on rape porn? This needs to be in the non-consensual/reluctance category so those of us who would rather not be exposed to depictions of rape know to avoid this.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

Hey Mehntality, in all fairness, I put the first couple of chapters in the NonConsent/Reluctance, but as the story was moving away from it and this is like the last bit of this in the nineteen chapters I have posted (there may be some rape-play for a girl with a rape fetish coming up) but I felt it was moved over into simply a novel. I'm sorry that you were bothered, but the description literally states that the blackmailer is taking her pussy... Don't know how much more up front I can be about that.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Ha, now he has to get rid of the blackmailer and become her true lover.

If she wants to marry him and still share him, why not?

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brother after reading a few of your stories I'm starting to see some troubling trends that suggest some counseling might be helpful for you.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin3 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the concern, but I assure you, these stories are fiction and fantasy, nothing more. As a writer, I ask: would you say the same to George R. R. Martin? J. K. Rowling? Brandon Sanderson? While, with the exception of George, their books are less sexual, I would argue that they have some more fucked up things going on in their books than I have in my stories.

I assure you, I'm not about to end up on a headlime any time soon for any of the messed up acts I'm putting in my stories. If nothing else, nothing makes a deranged and twisted act, like some of these, LESS appealing than trying to write it out and think of every way it could go wrong. Nope, I want none if that. I'll stick to what I have with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES