Too Good To Be True Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my hips to get in position and felt Courtney grab my cock, and begin rubbing it up and down her friends sopping cunt. I groped Sarah with renewed vigor. The virgin couldn't speak anymore, savoring the sensations all over her body. Courtney positioned me at her friend's love tunnel, and I moved to kiss Sarah again. My tongue wrestled with Sarah's as Courtney held my hard cock to her friend's womanhood. I gently pressed, feeling her folds spread to allow my intruder into her opening. When my tip was entirely in, I felt Sarah's hymen stop my progress.

"Fuck, Tom! That is so big." She quivered, pulling her mouth free. "Give me a second to get used to it."

Courtney reached around my rod, held it in place with her left hand and started rubbing her friend's clit.

"Is that Courtney?" Sarah moaned.

"Yep." Courtney smiled.

"You did this with Suki?" Sarah groaned.

"No, I was too distracted." Courtney confessed.

"You should." Sarah informed her, "Alright, Tom. I'm ready to lose my virginity."

Courtney released my cock, and drew her other hand back. I could feel her breath on my ass as I prepared to pop her friend's cherry. This was clearly a major turn on for all three of us.

I pressed gently as I had with Suki. It was a strange thought that I was becoming experienced at deflowering these girls. Gentle pressure stretched Sarah's hymen until the membrane couldn't stop the progression of my dick no more. A subtle 'pop' signified my success.

"Oh, fuck. That wasn't bad." Sarah laughed, "Fuck me, Tom. Show me what that dick can do!"

Her pussy seemed welcoming and ready compared to Suki's tiny hole. I thrust gently, seeing how far it could go, and in two thrusts, I was all the way in Sarah's baby tunnel.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing that." Courtney moaned from just below the newly stretched pussy. "Seeing the resistance and pop as you take my friends' virginities and make them a woman."

"You should... have... videoed it... for me..." Sarah moaned, as my dick shut her brain down each time I thrust in.

"I've been taking pictures after to celebrate, I didn't think you'd want a video." Courtney mused, still watching me plow her friend's stretching cunt.

"It... would... have... been... for... Fuck it... it... would... have... been... hot!" Sarah gasped, and came on my dick for the first time. "FFUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She gasped.

I ignored my girlfriend, who I could feel shaking on the bed, probably pleasuring herself, and devoted myself to the woman I was making love to. I sucked her nipples and squeezed her tits as I still pumped her hole.

As soon as she came down from her orgasm, another orgasm rocked Sarah's body. Her pussy was gripping my shaft and almost pulsating as I continued to thrust in and out. I was boiling, ready to cum.

I released my mouth's grip on her nipple and whispered in her ear. "Are you ready for my Cum? May I cum inside you?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessssss." She hissed, "Fill me with your sperm."

I knew Courtney heard, because she started licking my balls. That shot me up to the peak and I pushed in as deep as I could and unleashed my stream of cum. Courtney detached and watched my dick pulse as it emptied into her friend.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, it's so good." Sarah breathed. Gasping each time my dick squirted into her. "That is... addicting. Oh fuck."

I kissed her, and said, "Thank you for allowing me to do that for you."

"Oh, Tom." She cried, tears in her eyes and she pulled me to her and kissed me.

The kiss lingered, and I could feel the gratitude and love in her body.

I finally removed my cock from her as my erection faded.

I flopped next to her.

"Celebratory picture!" Courtney called, grabbing her phone.

Sarah smiled, lifted her hips, spread her legs, reached down and spread her crotch, opening herself up to the photo, and she smiled proudly. Her vagina was leaking far more semen than blood.

"Oh, that's hot." Courtney breathed as she took the picture.

"Can I see yours and Suki's?" She asked.

"Sure!" Courtney giggled, and flopped next to her friend as a mixture of blood and sperm dripped from Sarah's vagina onto the bed.

"Oh, Suki looks so happy." Sarah cooed.

"Gotta find mine." Courtney said, swiping through all the nudes.

"Damn, girl, you really did take that monster up your ass!" Sarah gasped, looking at my cock and absently rubbing her asshole.

"Here it is." Courtney said, showing her friend the picture of her with her virginal blood all over her crotch.

"Damn." Sarah murmured. "I am done for today. My pussy hurts too much and I bet my ass would just make it worse. But I will have to be back." She leaned back. "That was so good. Now I have to pee."

"Want to shower with us to clean off?" Courtney offered. "We did with Suki."

Sarah shook her head. "I'll clean myself up. I don't want to be tempted to do something more, I'd enjoy it but regret it, I think." And she walked down the hall to the restroom.

Courtney grabbed a washcloth and cleaned me off. "I love watching you do that." Courtney glowed. "I could watch you pop my friends' cherries all day."

"Luckily for you, I can't do them that fast. You'd run out of virgin friends." I told her.

"Then we'd find needy freshmen." Sarah informed me, walking into the room. No sign of blood marred her hips and crotch.

I looked at her confused.

"Oh, surely you don't think the problem that we are dealing with here is isolated to a few girls that happen to be friends with Courtney." Sarah chided me. "I see the signs of it in a lot of girls. Now, we'll have to be careful with who we choose to bring into the fold. But I think we could help a fair number of girls this way. Though the limit would be the number of girls that Tom can handle before we have too many girls needing his attention, and his little soldier is too spent to give it to them."

"Have you two given thoughts as to what the rules will be once you marry?" Sarah asked, pulling her white panties mostly on, before grimacing and leaving them off, tossing them on the bed. "Too wet." She explained.

"Well, I can't see changing the rules." Courtney explained. "I'll be the first to bear him a child, of course, but I can even see letting girls who want to have children by Tom do so."

This was a whole new level of 'Wow'. Fucking these girls through college was one thing. But afterward, and assuming Courtney ended up being my wife, how would her family accept it? Children would make it harder to keep it under wraps.

"Would your family be okay with that?" I asked, "Children will make it harder to hide what's going on."

Courtney laughed, "Silly, once we have our own place, the girls will just be friends that stay with us to everyone else. And in today's society, while people may think that the girls are sleeping around, they wouldn't think you're cheating with them. Especially, since we are happy and celebrating with them."

"What about a father's name on the birth certificate?" I asked.

Courtney thought, "We'll say that we want to support my friends, so your name goes on there to help be supportive."

Sarah nodded, putting on her bra, "That would be acceptable."

"So you are okay with this? Everything?" Courntey verified.

"Indeed. You've thought this through quite well." Sarah replied. "Do you mind if I work with the girls to figure out who we should bring in next? As mental health is my forte, I feel like I am most qualified to help determine the order in which needs should be met."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Courtney breathed out a sigh of relief. "I was afraid I'd just pick people in the order I wanted to see his cock in their pussies."

"Oh... you wanted to watch me that bad?" Sarah laughed, pulling up her skirt, and zipping it..

"You can always tell when I'm lying. Honestly, no. I knew you'd catch on as soon as things happened, but hot as that was, your pussy isn't the one I'm most looking forward to seeing fucked." Courtney confessed. "Suki's was top of the list, because it's tiny and I wanted to see it stretch. Next..."

"Don't tell me!" Sarah interrupted. "I don't want to be biased. I want to approach this from a mental health point of view and need based. Not horny, sex based. Though horniness is just one of the symptoms we are addressing."

Courtney shrugged.

"Above all things though, Tom.." Sarah turned to me, pulling her blouse over her head. "Courtney and I are probably going to want to throw a lot of girls at you. If you object to any of these girls, we need your consent." She pulled out her phone and fished mine out of my pocket. "Here let me give you my number." We exchanged contact info. "I want to make sure you are okay, mentally, physically, and sexually. If you aren't okay, reach out to me. Even if it is Courtney, I want to always be your advocate in the... the harem."

"Thank you." I told her, "I appreciate that."

"Well, I have work to do." Sarah declared and bid us farewell.

Courtney walked her out, pulling on a bathrobe. I dressed and walked into the kitchen, where Courtney sat. She sipped her lemonade, her robe partially open showing off her cleavage and a lot of leg.

"That went better than I had hoped." Courtney smugly sipped her lemonade.

"If you had told me at the start of the semester that I would be fucking regularly, and have my own building harem..." I told her, "I would have laughed you out of the room." I told her.

She smiled and laughed, "That's okay, you would have been happy to just have me while my girlfriends suffered. You wouldn't have ever offered, or pressed. That's why it's going to work."

"I am surprised you haven't asked for me to satisfy you yet today." I questioned her.

"Oh, I am horny alright. But Suki has been texting, she'll be over later today. We are planning on double-teaming you. But she's okay with you cumming in me, so she can lick your sperm out of me. Then, if you can manage, she'll get sperm later and I'll return the favor." Courtney told me.

"Damn, that's hot." I breathed. My imagination playing with that image.

Courtney's phone rang. "Oh, it's daddy!" She squealed and answered the phone.

"Hey daddy!" Courtney greeted. "Oh, just working with my tutor.... The end of the semester is coming and I have to be ready for finals.... Yes...Uh huh.... Oh... That's okay... But you'll be around for Christmas?.... That's fine... Yeah... Mom will enjoy that.... Oh, Daddy, I have to tell you!.... Uh huh...." Courtney looked up at me. "Daddy, I have a boyfriend!"

My gut sank. There was no way her ultra-rich dad would approve. My parents were lower-middle class at best.

"Oh, he's a perfect gentleman!.... Yeah?.... You KNEW!?!?!.... Ha ha ha... You should see his face... Daddy, he got me a job! I am a grader for the lower classes and he's using it to review the concepts for me and he's so good at it!... Yeah!.... You did always say that.... My friends love him.... Yeah... that is a good sign." She winked at me. "So it works! I can spend Thanksgiving with his family and introduce him to you at Christmas!... You will!... Thank you!!!... I'll let you know... No, he isn't some rich boy.... I know... But he's smart and kind and cute..... Yes, I'm embarrassing him, I don't care.... I think you'll like him.... Mhm... not sure... Mom always wanted me to marry for money, you know..... Yeah... thanks for calling and letting me know and I'll keep you posted! Love you!"

She hung up.

"Oh, quit looking like I beat you with a stick." Courtney laughed. "Daddy totally called that I started dating my tutor."

I gulped.

"He doubled your pay." Courtney giggled.

"What?!" I gasped.

"He says getting me out of my shell is worth it." She rolled her eyes. "He was so excited that you got me my first job. He said he was afraid he'd have to do that. Also, being a grader was a great first job for me." Courtney glowed.

"Daddy is so proud of me, and he seems impressed with you. Remember, he knows your grades, and hired you, apparently guessing you were going to start dating me." Courtney smiled.

"I think you're going to like daddy." Courtney said, then got quiet. "... I didn't overstep, did I? If you don't want to introduce me to your family... I understand."

"Courtney," I informed her, "I'd love to. Let me call and let my mom and dad know."

I called up my mom.

"Hey, mom! How are you doing today?" I asked.

"Oh, Tom, I'm doing pretty well. Better now that I am hearing from you. How's my boy?" She asked.

"I'm doing fabulously, I was just calling to let you know... well, my girlfriend and I were talking..." I said, teasing my mom with the title drop.

"Oh! You have a girlfriend!" She celebrated.

"Yeah, we became official a week ago." I gloated. Courtney was positively glowing at how happily I was claiming her.

"Anyways, Mom, her family isn't available for Thanksgiving, and I know it's a month out, but could I bring her home and introduce her to everyone?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, unless you wanted to bring her sooner?" My mother pressed. "I'd love to, but school is pretty crazy and we have lots to do. The trade-off here is her family wants to meet me over Christmas. So I'd be out of town for that." There was no way Courtney's rich family lived anywhere near my family. There weren't houses nearly nice enough.

"Well, these tradeoffs happen with relationships." My mother conceded. "We'll just be happy to meet the young lady. What's her name?"

"Courtney." I told her.

"Does she go by Courtney, or does she have a nickname?" Mother pressed.

"Nope, no nicknames, at least not yet." I teased Courtney as I told my mother. Courtney got close to try to listen.

"The only problem I see is sleeping arrangements. I guess she could share a room with Cindy. I don't think your sister would mind." Mother mused.

"Daddy said he'd get me a hotel or AirBNB." Courtney told me.

"She's able to get a hotel or AirBNB." I told my mother, "Her family is pretty well to do, and it is a bit of a 'sorry that we aren't around for thanksgiving' thing."

"Oh, perfect! Then we'll all be set!" Mother celebrated. "Your father will be so happy to hear it. And I guess we'll see you for Thanksgiving!"

"See you then!" I told her. "Love you! And I'll talk to you later."

I hung up and Courtney flung herself onto my lap. Kissing me and drawing my tongue into her mouth.

"Fuck." Courtney breathed. "I want you so bad. Hearing you claim me like that made me want your cock in me so bad. How long until Suki gets here.....?" She checked the time. "Fuck, I have to wait an hour!"

There was a knock on the door.

Courtney scampered off my lap, closing her robe to make her decent, then opened the door, hiding behind it until she saw who was there.

"SUKI!!!!" She squealed.

The tiny asian girl entered.

"Sorry, I told you I wouldn't be here for an hour, but I finished my homework early and.." Courtney cut her off by grabbing her hand, and mine and dragging us back to the bedroom.

"Fuck, I'm glad you're here. I promised to wait for you, but I need him in me now!" Courtney informed her.

"Good, I was afraid I was the only one who would need him like this!" Suki laughed.

Courtney dropped her robe as soon as we were in the bedroom.

Suki was staring at the bed. The sheets she'd lost her virginity on were still there, but there was a second bloody spot.

"Why are there two spots?" Suki asked, concerned.

"You are no longer the only other harem girl?" Courtney gloated.

"Another harem girl?" Suki wondered.

"Yep!" Courtney grabbed her phone and showed Suki the picture of Sarah, fucked and happy.

"SARAH!" Suki gasped.

"Yep!" Courtney giggled.

"So that's what the interrogation was about this morning!" Suki realized. "Did she say anything about..."

"She has joined the harem, agreed to the same things as you. She's going to figure out who needs the relief Tom can give first, so we can prioritize bringing the rest of the girls in based on need. And if she doesn't think they are a good fit, or doesn't think they need it, she won't bring them in." Courtney explained. "She was glad to see the effect that finally getting what you need had on you."

Suki smiled, "I'm so glad." She breathed, reaching for her shirt.

"Let me." I told Suki, and gripped the bottom of her shirt, and lifted it for her. Her plain white bra was no less sexy, knowing I got to take it off.

Once her shirt was off, I kissed Suki and reached around her for her bra clasp. A glance at the bed showed me Courtney, watching the show and rubbing her pussy. The lust on her fast was unmistakable. She loved watching me with her friends.

"Oh, you are so good to me." Suki demurred, as her bra fell away and I leaned over, taking her nipple in my mouth and groping her small breasts. I then kept sucking, but lowered my hands to her pants, undoing her button, then her zipper. Her hips shimmied, to help me get her pants off. Her plain white panties were likewise not a disappointment as the large wet patch showed off easily how excited she was.

"Sorry, I'll try to wear sexier things in the future." She apologized, "I haven't needed a lot of sexy underwear until now."

In response I gripped her by the legs and flopped her on the bed, making her squeal, and I dived into her crotch, licking her through her plain white panties.

"Oh, Tom, that feels so good!" Suki groaned.

"Does it seem like I care about what panties you wear?" I asked, pulling it aside and licking her soaking cunt.

"No.... not really." Suki breathed dreamily as I licked her juices away.

Courtney was done just watching and she came forward and took one of Suki's breasts in her mouth.

"OH!" Suki gasped, "Courtney! You just.....!"

Courtney pulled off and laughed, "I was planning on licking his sperm out of you later and you think I'd even pause at sucking on your nipples to help you enjoy this?"

Suki seemed satisfied by that.

"Just return the favor when you get the chance." Courtney instructed her as she resumed pleasuring her friend's breasts.

I was ready to completely disrobe her now, and lifted her ass off the bed to slide her panties off.

"Okay," Suki laughed, "As fun as this is, Courtney gets your penis first, and I get to watch."

I smiled, "Okay, okay. I guess it's not fair that I am fully clothed, and you're both naked."

I smiled and reached for my shirt.

"Oh, no!" Suki laughed, "Let me!" She teased me with my own line.

Suki and Courtney pushed me, fully clothed onto the bed. I laughed and cooperated, landing with my head a few inches from the pillow and wiggled up to them.

The two sexy, naked girls climbed up on the bed and started pulling my shirt up. "You know," Courtney said, "I bet he'd like a lot of the things he does to us."

"Like what?" Suki asked.

"Like this." Courtney said and started kissing her way up my chest as she pulled up my shirt.

"OH! Good idea!" Suki said.

The feel of their lips up my chest was intoxicating.

"Let's see if he likes this." Courtney said, taking my nipple in her mouth.

"Oh, that is nice." I breathed.

Soon both girls were lightly sucking and licking on my nipples. I bet it feels better for a girl, but even as a man, having a tongue swirl on your nipple is a delightful feeling.

After a moment, Courtney was satisfied with my nipple and tugged at my shirt. I helped lift my chest so they could get my shirt off. Bare from the waste up, they finally got to turn their attention to my waist and below. My belt was undone, followed by my button and zipper. I lifted my ass so they could work my pants out from under me. Then they removed my boxers, freeing the object of their desires.

Courtney immediately licked it from base to tip and took it in her mouth. After a few licks, she pulled off and turned to Suki. "Now, this part takes practice. You won't be doing this for a little while, but I've had practice."