Too Good To Be True Ch. 09

Story Info
Sarah confronts Tom and Courtney about Suki.
12.5k words
4.82
15.7k
26

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

I woke to the warm sensation of a set of lips on my dick. I was starting to recognize the sensation without owning my eyes.

"Oh, that's good." I moaned and looked down to a clothed Suki between my legs. She was rewearing what she'd worn last night, so I assumed she didn't have any changes of clothing.

"Fuck, that's hot." I groaned.

Suki wasn't the best at blowjobs yet, but it was still sexy and I didn't hold back when the need to cum gripped my balls.

Suki swallowed my load, then smiled, "Courtney says it's time to get up. She's making breakfast." She informed me, and I watched her bounce happily down the hall.

I dressed and joined my small harem in the kitchen. We had eggs and toast for breakfast, and while she clearly wanted to stay, Suki had errands she needed to run. I gave her one last kiss and sent her on her way.

A few hours later, Courtney and I were sitting in the kitchen, sipping lemonade.

"I'm glad that went so well." I told Courtney.

"Me too." Courtney stated, 'But I'm nervous."

"You're what now?" I asked.

"Nervous." She explained. "Sarah. Sarah is the one that might cause us issues."

"So why'd you invite her last night?" I asked.

"Reason A, because if she's going to cause issues, I'd rather it be now than when the harem is bigger. Reason B, because it would have been weird to not have her there. She's always one of the main girls. If the other girls had gotten here and found out Sarah wasn't invited, they might have left... because the only time you don't invite Sarah... it's because you're singing something stupid and you know it." Courtney explained.

"Why is Sarah such a problem?" I asked, taking a drink.

"Because she graduated early from high school and is graduating in April with a Master's degree in Neuroscience and already passed her licensing exam to be a Therapist." Courtney informed me.

I almost spewed my drink. "She's a shrink?"

"Yep." Courtney replied.

"So, how screwed are we?" I worried.

"I don't know. I mean Sarah was just as into everything last night." Courtney thought out loud. "And I think she agrees with me that Suki and the others need a man in their lives, I just hope she doesn't disagree thay sharing you is the right idea."

"So what are you going to-" I started, but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Courtney motioned for me to open the door.

I looked down and realized that Courtney had left a seat open between us. And there were three cups.

"I know my friends. I'm just worried because I expected her an hour ago." Courtney informed me.

True to her guess, Sarah stood waiting outside the door. She was dressed in a knee length skirt and a blouse that showed a little of her cleavage, without being terribly low cut, with her hair up in a bun. She looked the image of a psychologist or therapist.

"Hello, Tom." Sarah greeted me, "May I come in?"

I nodded and stepped out of her way, closing the door behind her. Sarah entered, and relaxed a little when she saw Courtney sitting at the prepared table.

"Good." Sarah announced, "You at least know why I'm here." and she took a seat next to Courtney.

I resumed my seat.

She turned to me, "So, how did you enjoy deflowering Suki?"

Direct and to the point. "It was a privilege and an honor. And I believe it felt amazing for both of us. Suki said that for the first time in years she felt satisfied."

Sarah nodded, "That's what she told me as well. But she wouldn't tell me more. So which of you two swore her to silence?"

"That's why you were slow." Courtney laughed, smacking her head. "It was me. You want the details."

"Not of last night." Sarah informed her, "Suki's condition this morning told me everything I needed to know about last night. What I want to know is your plans for the future? Surely, you realize there will be consequences of your actions."

"Of course." Courtney agreed, "And the agreement we made with Suki was this: she can make love to Tom as often as she wants, without restrictions on what they can do, so long as she doesn't engage in sexual activities with other men. She was told to not tell anyone. Debbie would be breaking the door down already."

Sarah's eyes narrowed, "And you're okay with this?"

"Honestly, it was my idea." Courtney confessed.

"You are aware that I can't believe you right now?" Sarah said.

"So you did see through the story last night then?" Courtney acknowledged.

"You should have practiced the story with Tom, he was as surprised as the rest of us." Sarah pointed out.

"Okay, so the real story is this: You know how some of the girls are TAs? Well I've been buying answer keys off them since I got here 'to study with', well, I wasn't studying. I was cheating. And I got caught." Courtney began.

Sarah closed her eyes, "That was dumb."

"Well aware, but you know how my mother treats me." Courtney offered. "She taught me to cheat because she didn't think I was smart enough to learn."

"That woman is a witch, you are nothing like her." Sarah seethed.

"Thank you." Courtney accepted that and continued.

"The man who caught me set up an account on the school messaging app, not attached to his student account and started blackmailing me." Courtney related.

Sarah's eyes narrowed in anger. "I take it by how calm you are, that this has been resolved. Why didn't you come to us? We're friends! We could have helped you!"

"And risk it spreading because someone let it slip trying to be a detective?" Courtney pressed.

"Okay, fair point. Continue your story." Sarah conceded, still angry, but in control.

"Well, at first, the blackmailer just asked for pictures of my body, naked of course. I could deal with that and I had no way of finding him or stopping him. So I complied. This continued for two weeks until he wasn't satisfied with pictures anymore. He made me buy a blindfold and padded handcuffs. He made me do a video call, naked, from my room as I handcuffed myself to my headboard. He had every intention of taking my virginity that night, but with begging and pleading, he was satisfied by only raping my ass. That's what happened on the friday a few weeks back, not an almost rape in a back alley, my ass was raped in my own bed." Courtney recounted.

"Oh, Courtney. How'd you manage?" Sarah asked, her heart breaking for her friend.

"He didn't exactly give me time to mope. He was going to take my virginity and when I begged him not to, he offered me a deal. The deal he made was: he'd rape my ass instead and leave me a virgin for now, but I had two weeks to find a man I'd rather give my virginity to, or he'd take it anyway." Courtney continued, "I had a clock ticking and couldn't mope, I didn't want to lose my virginity to a rapist. I went through all the men I knew, in my head, all weekend. And as you know, most men here at the university aren't exactly catches. Most of them have slept with half the girls here."

Courtney turned to me, "That's when I remembered Tom." She smiled. "He's a little shy and doesn't get out much. But I've never heard of him treating women badly and I've never heard of him sleeping with anyone. I decided he was my best option. The part about me inviting him over to study, trying to seduce him, but him being too much of a gentleman was true. But instead of dramatically offering myself to him, I finally broke down and told him about the blackmailer, but I told him it was a bet I'd lost. He agreed to take my virginity."

Sarah was listening intently, judging. I could tell she believed this story more, but still had some doubts.

"The description of our love-making was genuine." Courtney defended.

"I could tell. Thus far, the places your story deviated match to when he was distracted from Suki and the rest of us pleasuring ourselves. If he had known the story, he wouldn't have looked away from the virgins in heat." Sarah explained.

"Well, knowing my blackmailer was happy to do whatever he pleased with me, and as of yet, I had no way to fight back, I wanted to experience everything sexual I could, in a good environment, before it was forced upon me. I also wanted to try anal in an environment of my own free will and choice. So, Tom and I experimented. Hence in two weeks, the broad spectrum of sexual experiences. Tom was honest about that."

Sarah breathed in relief, "So he isn't coercing you?"

"No, not Tom." Courtney rushed to my defense. "In fact, as soon as I confessed to him it was blackmail, not a bet, he started trying to figure out how to free me."

"How many times did your blackmailer take advantage of you?" Sarah inquired studiously.

"Just once more." Courtney explained, "Tom worked fast to free me. But before he could the blackmailer did force me to cuff myself, and he raped my ass then told me either I'd have to wait until he raped my vagina to have sex with Tom again, or he'd just rape my pussy then. I decided I couldn't wait for Tom and gave him permission to rape my vagina."

Sarah winced for her friend.

"The worst part was, the sex was good! It felt great! And I felt like a whore, or a slut. I had gotten daddy to start paying Tom to tutor me, so we could see each other more. Plus I figured if I could earn my grades honestly, the blackmail would be easier to break. Tom agreed and he taught me, tried to figure out how to free me, and gave me sexual experiences I treasure to help me deal with the blackmail. He figured out the next day, when I was feeling like a worthless whore, that the blackmailer had just stumbled on a couple of my kinks, and showed me that the sex was so much better with him and I wasn't a whore who liked being raped." Courtney pressed on.

"That's when the blackmail took a turn. Tom was on the verge of figuring something out, but the blackmailer's next demand was: he wanted my virgin friends."

Sarah's eyes grew wide as that settled in.

"He was dissatisfied with the fact that Tom had been my first. He wanted me to set my virgin friends up to get fucked by him, blindfolded, then have Tom come in after he left, so whoever it was would think they'd been fucked by Tom." Courtney spat.

"That could have worked, too." Sarah breathed, mortified. "Wait, Suki didn't...."

"No, she wasn't blindfolded. Tom made love to her and I was in bed with her, encouraging her." Courtney assured.

Sarah sighed in relief.

"But I had to come to terms with the fact that I would have to allow this asshole to have a go at my friends." Courtney seethed. "I mean, several of the girls, like Suki, need sex. They need it badly. But if I let this asshole fuck them, they'd need it again, and again. They'd believe I shared Tom with them, heck, the blackmailer wanted Tom to actually make love to them when he was done. So I would have actually shared him with them." Courtney explained. "I realized that Tom would end up with all of my friends in need of his dick. I realized he'd have a harem. I needed to know what I was okay with. I knew the girls would need to prove they weren't carrying any diseases that would be passed to Tom, then to the rest of us. And I knew I wasn't going to have any of the girls sleeping around. So the terms I came up with were, the girls would have to prove they weren't carrying any diseases, and if they so much as touched another guy in a sexual way, they'd be out. But I was okay with that. I came to terms with it. And once I did, the idea was actually appealing. If I ignored the blackmailing part, I honestly like the idea of sharing Tom with all of you. Then, Tom did the best thing ever. He figured out how to free me from this blackmailing asshole."

Sarah was fully invested, fully understanding where Courtney was coming from now.

"Tom asked me, how was I getting my answer keys, and I told him about how some of our friends were TAs and they were willing to sell me the answer keys for the right price and the right excuses. And he had the brilliant idea to get me a job as a grader! I'd never had a job before, it never even occurred to me." Courtney exclaimed.

Sarah laughed, "That answer is so simple... but honestly, I didn't think of it either."

"RIGHT!?" Courtney yelped, exuberant.

"Well, Tom knows some of the teachers, and last Monday he got me a job as a grader. Since I now had legitimate access to the answer keys, and could just say I was helping the other TAs grade for my classes that weren't Computer Science classes." Courtney celebrated. "I told the blackmailer he no longer had any power over me, and if he tried anything, I'd tell daddy, because at this point all he had were nudes, and I could just say he hacked my phone. Daddy would destroy him for exposing his little girl if he posted those photos. And before you knew it, all signs of the blackmailer were gone. He deleted the account he'd be messaging me from and I haven't heard from him in two weeks." Courtney gloated.

"But now you had come to terms with sharing Tom with us, had gotten excited about it, had thought about the benefits for us, and I am guessing got turned on about watching Tom fuck us, maybe even doing things like threesomes." Sarah postulated.

"Correct." Courtney confirmed.

"Okay," Sarah murmured, leaning back. "And Suki clearly needed it most, so she was the first brought into your 'harem'."

"Again, correct." Courtney agreed.

Sarah met her eyes, and started to breathe heavily, "And now you have me here, alone.... You think I'm going to join the harem too."

"Why wouldn't you? You know Tom is a good guy, you saw what it did for Suki. You hide it better than the others, but you're in just as bad of a way. You needed to rub out a climax last night just like the rest of the girls. You are a year older than us, but you are just as frustrated with finding a decent man. You don't want to be with a fuck boy."

"How is this any different than Tom becoming a fuck boy?" Sarah pressed.

"Tom will be in a committed relationship with each member of the harem. He won't touch anyone outside the harem, and I, and anyone else in the harem, have to approve anyone entering the harem. It is totally different. Fuck boys sleep with anyone they can get between the legs of. Tom isn't like that and you know it." Courtney defended me angrily.

Sarah smiled and sighed, "I'm glad you agree."

Courtney and I both almost got whiplash. "What?" I breathed quietly, I was sure she was about to shut us down.

"It's only logical." Sarah shrugged. "We are a group of women who need a man. Courtney found a man, and is willing to share. Outside of religious restrictions, polyamory has been natural and implemented successfully in multiple societies. Courtney's rules are reasonable and acceptable. I accept the offer."

Courtney giggled happily and clapped her hands in joy.

I swear my jaw was on the floor.

"I'm sorry to shock you like that." Sarah laughed, reaching over and closing my mouth for me. "I had to make sure you both were actually okay with this and had thought it through. Plus I needed to fill in a couple of gaps in the story that were obvious lies. Additionally, I know once I let you between my legs, if I am forced to give it up, it is going to be harder than just never having it. So I had to be sure."

"It's happening Tom!" Courtney celebrated. "Sarah, you just need to get tested to make sure you are clear, then you can feel how wonderful it is to be loved by Tom."

Sarah blushed, and pulled some papers out of her purse. "I got earlier in the week, when you sent out the invite to last night's party.... I was debating asking to get a chance with your man, but this is so much better. I've been on the pill for years and I'm ready for this. I appreciate that I didn't have to make the arguments myself. I was prepared for arguments of impurity and disease, I am glad you had thought about that, but I was prepared."

"Oh, wonderful!" Courtney exclaimed, looking over the test results. "All clear."

Courtney turned to me with a grin, "Ready to make Sarah's week?"

Again I was confronted with one of Courtney's virgin friends, wanting my dick, while my girlfriend was only pushing me on. What could I do?

"If you're ready, Sarah." I told her.

For the first time, Sarah blushed. "So how do we....?"

Courtney took her by the hand and led her down the hall towards the bedroom with me following. Where Suki had stared in unveiled lust, Sarah glanced back at me and I could see her ass clenching and relaxing as she walked.

Once we were in the bedroom, she looked at the bed where the evidence of Suki's defloration was still visible. She shuddered, obviously turned on by it.

"Can Tom strip me? I wanted it last night, but didn't want Abby and Tina pressured into it." Sarah breathed.

"Of course." I told her, and stepping up, I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. I was becoming more and more okay with this harem thing. I reached down and gently squeezed her butt.

"Oh Tom...." She breathed.

I kissed her neck, and began untucking and lifting the hem of her top. She was wearing a sexy, white, lacy bra that barely concealed her nipples. I kept kissing her neck, and found the zipper on the side of her skirt. She pulled me into her neck, and I responded by sucking lightly on her neck and lightly nibbling with my teeth as her skirt fell to the floor. They say if you start taking off a girl's clothing and her bra and panties match, you didn't decide to have sex, she did. Not that I hadn't been told, but the lacy white g-string confirmed it.

"Oh, Tom." Sarah exclaimed, "I've waited for this for so long... Thank you."

"Thank you." I told her, unclasping her bra and letting her breast free from the lace. "It's my privilege, I just want to make it good for you." And I took her right nipple in my mouth.

"Oh... fuck." Sarah gasped, "Just like you said, Courtney, it feels so good." Sarah shuddered as my tongue did circles on her nipple, accompanied with light suction. I put my hands on her sides, just below her boobs and slide them slowly down to the strings of her panties. "Gods, how does everything he does feel good?"

"Simple, you want it that badly." Courtney gloated, already naked and on the bed.

I slowly pulled down her g-string. Sarah kept moaning as the g-string slowly got pulled from the crease of her lovely ass. When the choice became to remove my mouth from her breast or just drop her panties to the floor, my mouth stayed latched and the g-string crumpled to the floor. I broke the suction on her nipple long enough to whip my shirt off.

Courtney saw my dilemma, and jumped from the bed, assisting me in removing my pants, socks and shoes, enabling me to start groping her naked friend. Her ass was in my hands immediately, drawing pleased noises from the squirming virgin.

I gently lifted Sarah, both my hands on her ass, squeezing and kneading the supple flesh as I climbed on the bed and laid her on the pillow. Courtney took up her position at the foot of the bed where she could watch her friend's quivering opening. I could tell she was excited to see my cock deflower another one of her friends.

"Fuck Courtney, thank you." Sarah whispered loudly through the pleasure.

I moved one hand to her available breast, the other dropping to her snatch. Her cunt was literally dripping, with her love juices already wetting her anus, and her legs were soaked. I bet if I had done more than just touch the sides, her g-string would be drenched. Part of me wondered if she had decided she was going to get fucked right now, regardless and she would deal with the consequences later. Either way, my fingers on her folds brought shudders to her body, until I started teasing her clitoris bringing the onset of her first orgasm, the feel of a man's hands combined with her extreme arousal making her cum.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned, pressing her shoulders back into the bed, arching her back and shoving more of her breast into my mouth. I wasn't opposed and sucked more. I began rubbing side to side across the nub of her clitoris. "Oh god! Toooooooooooooooooom, please fuck me! Take me! Make me yours! I can't take it anymore."