Too Good To Be True Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." Suki sighed in acceptance. "It's made it hard for me to ignore the boys. They kept trying to get me drunk so they could get me to agree to have sex with them. Because with all the other Japanese girls at the school, one beer and they'll fuck anyone."

"Well, I, for one, am glad you stayed away from them." I congratulated Suki.

She smiled wincing, "My ass is really sore, but I'm glad to have you Tom. I can explore all my body can do with a real lover. Thanks for sharing him, Courtney."

Courtney laughed, "What else was I to do? You and the rest of the girls need him. And besides, I'm not flexible enough like you to watch him fuck my own holes, and I love watching that dick stretch out my friends sex holes."

Suki shook her head, "I love everything about what we're doing, but it's still weird to me how casual you are about all of it. I'm mean, he's your boyfriend and you're letting him have sex with two other women right now, and you can't wait for him to have sex with more of your friends."

"Tom actually helped me figure that out the other day." Courtney piped up. "He made the comment that I must love you guys to want to share what makes me so happy with you. See, I grew up so lonely, and when I came to college, we bonded and suddenly I had sisters! We were together in our misery, lamenting the lack of decent men in our lives. Then I found Tom and I wasn't miserable, and the thought of leaving all of you sad and lonely was unthinkable. But we've been trying to find men for years at this point! So the only option was to share the good man I found."

"I guess I can see that." Suki conceded.

"And I wanted rules, you couldn't just use Tom to fill gaps between other men. That's not fair to Tom or the rest of the girls. So that's where the 'harem' idea came from. If you want a piece of our man, you gotta be faithful. Just like he's faithful to us." Courtney finished.

"I'm just glad you included me. I'm hooked." Suki laughed.

Courtney giggled, "Speaking of which, Tom, you ready to give Suki the sperm you owe her for me to lick out out of her? Time to show her what she was missing out on earlier."

Suki laughed, "You are a little too excited about licking his cum out of me. And I don't know, I had lots of fun earlier..."

"Well, I'm ready to-" I started, but Courtney cut me off with a squeal, grabbed our wrists and half dragged us to the bedroom.

I proceeded to strip the two girls, making sure to generously grope their asses and tits, kissing and licking every sexy spot I could.

The girls had fun stripping me again, starting with my pants so Suki could suck my dick while Courtney finished stripping me. Then Courtney started kissing me and I groped her tits while we made out for a second.

I didn't want to waste the time I had before I climaxed, so I cut the time short making out with Courtney while Suki sucked me. I motioned for Courtney to get on the bed and picked Suki up, placing her where I wanted her, next to Courtney. I then spread Suki's legs and started licking her folds. Her arousal was plain and she was as responsive to me as always, and when Courtney realized I was winding Suki up, she joined in by suckling on Suki's nipples and playing with her breasts. I knew her asshole would be sore, I'd seen how gingerly she'd been sitting, but her butt cheeks were responsive to my groping hands as I drew circles on her clit with my tongue.

Suki grabbed my hair, pushing her vagina into my face as she screamed her orgasm. "Fuck! So good!!! Now fuck me!!!"

I liked drawing it out, making my lover orgasm multiple times before I started the timer on my climax by getting my dick in them. Suki seemed to prefer me to go hard and fast, and I guess if that's what my lover wanted, that's what I'd give her.

I pressed my dick into her extremely tight love hole, marveling that even after deflowering her she would be this tight. It took me six thrust to get as much of my length in the tiny girl as she could take. I felt the bottom of her vaginal tunnel with about five inches in her, confirming my previous experience. I'm sure that with enough sex, she would stretch and I could fit, but that was a lot of stretching to get another inch or so inside her.

Suki was digging her fingers into my shoulder and pulling me down to kiss her, begging me to go harder. Since I was letting her call the shots, I kept thrusting, gradually increasing in speed.

Courtney had released Suki's breasts when Suki pulled me in for the kisses. Now she moved down excitedly watching me piston Suki's vagina.

I tried to grope Suki's breasts, but was more focused on fucking her pussy with every inch I could, while not putting more in than her vagina could handle her.

I felt her cum on my cock, her tight pussy clenching even tighter. I knew I had three seconds tops before I came inside her, so I upped my speed to short frenzied fucks and ended deep inside her.

Suki's body shuddered as she clung to me, feeling my juices deep inside her. "That's so good!"

As my dick continued to empty my balls into my asian lover, Courtney reached up and massaged the base of my dick and cupped my balls in her hand, squeezing gently.

"Oh, GOD!" I moaned. It was like Courtny hit the restart button on my ejaculation. I must have squirted ten spurts of cum into Suki's womb.

When I finished, I rolled out from between Suki's legs and Courtney dived in. I had cum so much that sperm was leaking around my cock as I was still dumping my load in Suki. Seeing the white liquid already in Suki's butt crack, Courtney started her tongue in Suki's ass crack, licked all the sperm off her asshole, then up to her gaping pussy.

I took my position behind Courtney, spread her ass and started giving her the same treatment I'd given Suki when the roles were reversed. I remembered from earlier how Suki had tasted and smelled and realized while there were definite similarities, the two girls tasted very different. Courtney was a more earthy musk taste and smell, where Suki had tasted saltier and a little... fishier. I wouldn't say I preferred one over the other, I loved licking them both.

Courtney was definitely loving feeling my tongue on her womanhood while licking my semen from Suki's love hole.

Once all the sperm I'd dumped in Suki was safely in Courtney's tummy, we cuddled until Suki decided it was time for her to go home.

Courtney told Suki that the furnishings for the guest room would be here on Wednesday according to the delivery company, so she could bring over some clothes after that.

I pulled on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and saw Suki to the door.

"Leaving is always the worst part of this." Suki lamented.

"You know Courtney would let you spend the night." I told Suki.

She nodded. "Yes, but I have a reputation to uphold. If I start staying out overnight, people will think I've started sleeping around. My roommates were out of town on Friday, but they're home now. Courtney's house is nice, but it's not big enough for everyone. So I can't just move in."

Suki gave me a quick kiss, taking advantage of the hedges blocking vision.

"I look forward to our next adventure." She rubbed her butt, "So many things I've never even thought I'd try."

Suki waved goodbye and walked away into the setting sun, a happy spring in her step.

I returned to Courtney after locking the door.

"Did Suki say why she wasn't going to stay the night?" Courtney asked as I removed the pieces of clothing I had put on to walk Suki out.

"She said she doesn't want people thinking she's sleeping around. Her roommates had been out of town, but they're home now. She said that since this place isn't big enough for everyone, there's no way she could move in. It wouldn't be fair to everyone else." I related.

"Hmmmmm." Courtney hummed, pressing her lips together in thought.

"It's not like we have a mansion or anything. You seem to want a lot of girls in the harem, and we'd need a massive place to house that many girls." I told her, seeing the gears turning in her head.

Courtney shrugged and cuddled up to me. "Well, I'm glad Suki is settling into this so nicely." She pulled out her phone to cruise social media while we cuddled.

"Oh, Sarah was saying she thinks another one of the girls is ready to join. Sarah said she hasn't explained everything to her, but she's pretty sure that once we fully explain things, she'll be on board. The new girl needs it almost as bad as Suki did, according to Sarah." Courtney informed me.

"Did Sarah say who it was?" I asked.

"Nope, just that she'd talk to Suki so we'll all be together at our place here to extend the invite." Courtney started.

I had some concerns, but things had worked out so far, so I decided to go with it and see how far fate would take me.