All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 19'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was an ok story until it came to " I drank you pee".

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

Sorry that kink is such a turn off for you. Hopefully you can still enjoy the majority of the story.

Nichols1252Nichols125210 months ago

I have loved all of these chapters! I'm sure there are somethings that's are turn offs, but otherwise they are really well written! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need next 4 chapters immediately!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope it will be more then a 20 part story. Looking forward to the sister friends saga and freshman selection. Maybe some snobs from rich family contacts or wherever your mind brings you :)

toddjlertoddjler10 months ago

Amazing series, hoping there is much more in the works

SniperkingSniperking6 months ago

Really think she should have been mad at him at least initially.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The fact that she didn't even seem phased by his confession is concerning. I mean sure it's a best-case scenario outcome but it's not realistic for someone that is well-adjusted. As much as I want to believe the best in people she should have been hurt and upset to a fair degree at least, then perhaps after cooling off, be able to put it past her realizing all the good that has come from it. But she seems to have skipped right over the hurt for some reason. An odd reaction but hey maybe some people are like that.

Anyway, I'm glad that Brooke is no longer around. Her dad seems like a great guy and deserves love and more children. Hopefully the old coot finds someone that loves him for him and not his money. :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh good lord that Warren Buffet scene. My god. I think even Ayn Rand would find that a but much. Terry Goodkind would have blushed even. Lol. Wtf my guy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES