Too Good To Be True Ch. 21

Story Info
Ruth settles into the harem and Tina starts an experiement.
3.5k words
4.79
8.8k
19

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21

It only took a few days to work out the details and for Ruth to move in. She joined in the harem life like she was born for it. Brittany had to remind her that just because the numbing gel helped her ignore it didn't mean her ass and pussy were ready to be fucked again, so Ruth tried to satisfy her desire to be dominated by having me tie her arms to the columns of the four-poster bed she had in the room she ended up picking and having me mouth fucking her.

I quickly asked Suki to teach her how to give a proper blowjob because as hot of an idea it was to 'mouth-rape' her, once again, reality isn't everything porn and smut sometimes makes it out to be. Thrusting into her limp mouth and making her gag was not fun, sexy or satisfying.

So a couple of sessions of Suki teaching a naked, humiliated Ruth how to suck my cock later, Ruth's cock sucking was much improved. She learned Courtney could deepthroat all six inches and began begging tips.

She also started figuring out how often each girl needed fucked to be satisfied and started mapping out a general schedule. It wasn't a "two o'clock you fuck Suki, then Abby at four" type of schedule, that wasn't sexy. But more of a "Tom can fuck seven girls a day, and no girl needs that every day, so how can we make sure there isn't a day eight girls need Tom's cock", kind of thing. The first time Tina came to me and said that Ruth advised her to fuck me today since Tina usually preferred to ride me until I'd come in her three or more times, then the next day I fucked six of my girls, I knew she was onto something.

My girls' preferential differences were wild. It blew my mind how much even similar girls could have such wildly different preferences.

Courtney was still my favorite, I could fuck her anytime, anywhere, anyway, in any hole and she loved it. Ruth was still recovering from her first fuck, but until she, or maybe Debbie, changed their minds, Courtney was the only one who'd drink my pee. It wasn't something I pushed for, but I did find it hot when Courtney did it.

Abby's favorite thing was to find a discreet hall or back room and have me fuck her in public. Abby was great about knowing when we could get away with it, so we never got caught, but she said having my sperm running down her inner thigh in public made her feel like a Sex Goddess. I was shocked how many discrete places she'd find.

Suki's Kama Sutra, and Brittany's twerking never got old. Suki eventually even got Brittany to try some of the positions she thought the larger girl would enjoy. Brittany tried to teach the tiny, skinny Asian how to twerk, but it just didn't work. Suki just didn't have the assets to twerk with.

Debbie would signal what she wanted with her earrings. Her favorite was usually her blue studs, when meant she wanted bent over the the furniture, exposed, then vaginally fucked in front if as many harem girls as possible. She had a different set of earrings for anal sex, mouth fucking, and a couple if other situations. Once she was confident Ruth was staying she started shamelessly skinny dipping in the pool and generally walking the halls nude.

Tina just loved the marathon fucks. She was the only girl in the harem, including Courtney, that I couldn't fuck until her pussy demanded I stop. I once spent two hours alternating between fucking her pussy and her riding my cock to fuck her own pussy. Somehow this didn't result in any harm to either of us, but that was how Tina rolled, continuous extended fuck sessions were her thing.

Sarah still had two kinds of sex she liked: spoiling me rotten to make sure I knew I was loved and appreciated as a lover, and quick and dirty, bending her over whatever was convenient and making a sperm deposit in her cunt. She would orgasm more when we did affirming sex, but she seemed to enjoy the quick bent over sex more. I struggled to figure out what she actually wanted.

Khloe was slowly opening up, sexually as well as in other aspects of her life. She had tried anal sex with some encouragement from Couetney two weeks back, and while she preferred vaginal, she had found anal sex to be pleasurable. That was the way most of her sexual experiences were, Courtney encouraged her to try something and she did it with an open mind and liked it. The rest of the harem was slowly peeling away all of her incorrect or naive beliefs.

There had been some awkward moments with Brittany when we learned that Khloe's family was pretty racist and believed some strange things. It had first become evident when Khloe asked why Brittany didn't just let her skin whiten normally. That had been interesting, Brittany was offended for a moment until she realized Khloe was being honest in her confusion. We'd explained the variety of natural skin tones to Khloe and that had led to several rabbit hole discussions about human equality.

Just over a week after her induction into the harem, Ruth was finally recovered enough to get fucked again. This time I just brought the padded handcuffs and did some standard bondage play with her.

As she knelt, face down ass up, with her hands cuffed behind her back, she got to enjoy me licking her out before my cock plugged her pussy again. I made her beg for a few minutes before I slammed deep into her pussy. She was still pretty tight and it didn't take long for my climax to rise.

After I came she groaned happily, "Great, now fuck my ass again." She begged.

"If you wanted that, you should have told me earlier, I've let my erection fade. Now you'll have to suck it to get it back." I told her.

Ruth still found oral sex degrading but since she kind of liked being degraded it was a win/win situation.

I positioned myself by her face, lifting it to my cock and sticking my dick in her mouth. Suki was probably the best cocksucker in my harem, aside from Courtney, and she had taught Ruth well. Ruth could only take a few inches in her mouth but her suction and tongue action were solid for a beginner, and it only took a few minutes for my cock to be ready for Ruth's ass.

This time I'd brought lube, but when I went to lube her ass, Ruth objected.

"You didn't have to do that last time. I can handle it, just stick your dick in." Ruth demanded.

"Wrong again, last time I just used your pussy juices, which is a great lubricant, but doesn't last as long. Might be one of the reasons your ass hurt for so long." I informed her, gently lubing her ass up with my fingers.

"But... I want to be able to have quick anal fucks in public, like you do with Abby's pussy." Ruth protested.

"Anal without some kind of lube would be fun for neither of us." I informed her, extracting my fingers and lining my cock up with the opening to her bowels.

"Damn, how am I going to be the nastiest slut here if none of my ideas-Ooooohhh, FUCK!" She gasped, cutting off as I pushed my dick through her anus and sphincter.

"Why are you so obsessed with being the nastiest slut?" I asked as I plowed deeper and deeper into her ass with each thrust.

"Because... uhmp... that's how... God... I'll prove to mysELF... that you are.... Fuck... dominating me...Ooooooohhhhh!" She gasped as I pounded her ass to her first anal orgasm.

"Wouldn't it just mean that it is harder to dominate you because you're willing to do nasty things?" I asked.

"Fuck... I can't think....about that... with your dick.... up my aaaaaaaaaah!...ass." She moaned.

I resolved to think about it later, for now I was enjoying Ruth's tight fucking ass. I didn't pound her until I could cum again. I'd felt too bad watching her struggle to walk and sit for days after last time, but I made sure to fuck her poop shoot until she was losing track of reality. Then I pulled out, satisfied, and released her from her cuffs before cuddling her.

When her brain started functioning again, she turned to me, "You took it easy on me this time." She accused.

"No, I just didn't push myself to fuck you until I could cum again." I informed her. "I had to strain myself to fuck you until I came last time."

"Oh!" Gasped Ruth, "You're telling me you were extra rough on me for my first time!?"

I shrugged, "You were asking for it..."

Ruth sighed, "You were extra rough, just for me... while my ass didn't appreciate it... I actually do."

She snuggled up to me, "I had to know you could put me in my place... between your legs!" She laughed, giving my dick a little squeeze.

"Careful with how carried away you get with that talk, or one of these days I'll bend you over the table at breakfast, fuck you and make you suck my dick clean in front of the other girls." I teased. Ruth was still very uncomfortable with the idea of sex in front of anyone else.

Ruth tightened her grip on me. "I'm not sure... I mean, I love you tossing me around and doing whatever you want with me in here... but would the girls still respect me if they saw you treat me like this?"

"Does it matter? I mean, they still respect Debbie and she uses earrings to tell me when she wants fucked because sometimes that's all she wears around the house." I reminded Ruth.

She shrugged, "I guess so... and kind of off subject, but has Debbie lost weight recently? I swear she was bigger last year."

I laughed, "Tina may be graduating with a degree in Physical Therapy, but she's also taken a lot of Exercise Science classes, and has talked about maybe doing evening sessions as a personal trainer, and well, she has taken our physical conditions personally... especially mine, because she loves to fuck for hours, but the other girls too. You could talk to her if you want her to start working with you too."

"I might, but..." Ruth trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you think she'd work with one of my friends? She's too shy to actually join the harem, but she'd love to lose some weight." Ruth asked.

I shrugged, "I mean, it doesn't hurt to ask. Tina loves helping people, and while she wants to start charging people outside the harem, she might be able to work something out."

"Maybe she could cook for us?" Ruth suggested.

Courtney liked to cook for the group, but often couldn't and so a chef was on duty at the house. Also, when Courtney was left alone the food was delicious, but Brittany was trying to help keep us healthy, so when she helped Courtney cook, the food was less delicious.

"Your friend is a chef?" I asked.

"She went to a two year culinary school before coming and pursuing a degree as a nutritionist." Ruth replied.

"So is she working as a chef through school?" I asked.

"Well, there's the problem. She struggles to talk to people, so she struggles to find work. She's a great chef and has managed to bring her weight down a little with her own cooking, as she learned more with her nutrition courses.... But she still thinks she is fat and ugly and no one would want her around." Ruth finished with a sigh.

"Sounds like she could use some time with Sarah as well as Tina." I chuckled.

"Do you think they would?" Ruth pressed hopefully.

"Let's get dressed and go ask them." I replied.

Conveniently, Tina was actually working with Sarah on squats when we arrived.

Ruth explained her friend's situation to her harem sisters while Tina kept Sarah working on her form.

"Keep that back straight, Sarah!" Tina encouraged, "I think we could work something out, what do you think, Sarah?"

Sarah finished her set, set down the weights Tina had her holding during her squats, and sat on a bench. "I... I think we could do something..." she breathed heavily.

"Great! When can I tell her to come talk to you guys?" Ruth celebrated.

"I'm available tomorrow afternoon." Tina suggested.

Sarah nodded, "I'm working with Khloe earlier in the afternoon, but I could talk to her in the later afternoon or evening."

"Perfect, I'll see if she can make that work." Ruth danced with joy.

"You have any other friends that need our help or just the one?" Sarah asked.

"Well, I think Lizzy is the one who needs the most help. Honestly most of my old friends are miserable. I'm tempted to bring them all over and see what you guys think." Ruth admitted.

Sarah raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean when you say they are all miserable?"

"Well, like I said, Lizzy has such terrible self image issues she can hardly talk to people. Tamora hates school, not because of the classes or homework, but everything that goes along with it. She hates that she has to live in a dorm. She hates that her roommates are slobs. She hates that all social life is fuck parties. She hates that everyone is okay with it. I don't know how she deals with it." Ruth babbled. "Taylor is a Fine Arts major with an emphasis in photography, and she says she feels suffocated at school. So much pressure to do so many things and it is getting to her. Then there's Ali. I honestly don't know what her deal is. I know she hates her parents and is pissed off about seemingly everything. Oh, and I almost forgot Laura... she's a hermit who only does the bare minimum at everything, I guess except her grades. She's one of those anime girls who seems to think their life is going to be like an anime and one day their story will start. I worry about her."

Sarah was mentally taking notes. "Yeah, they sound like a Therapist could help all of them."

"Do they all need a personal trainer?" Tina asked nervously.

"Well, Laura could use some more meat on her bones, she's one of those fucking lucky girls that eats whatever they want and they never gain weight, but she honestly might be too skinny for her own good. Ali is fine, I think. Taylor is always taking nature walks with her camera and seems fine, and Tamora could pass for a model." Ruth speculated.

"Sounds like, Lizzy was it, was the only one who really needs me." Tina said, "the others could use the gym if they wanted, but they won't need personalized care."

"That's what I thought about me!" Sarah laughed.

"Oh, come on. You said you wanted a sculpted ass for Tom." Tina turned on Sarah, who blushed.

I laughed and gave her a thumbs up, "It's looking great!" I didn't even pretend I hadn't been staring while she'd been doing squats in her tight workout pants.

"Good, but still not sure I want to dive more into anal sex yet." Sarah laughed, "I know you love every ass in the harem, I want to love mine before I present it to be fucked regularly."

"Your shaping and firming work is coming along nicely, soon you may have the best ass in the harem." Tina laughed. "You are inspiring several of the other girls to work on their curves."

"I hear getting regularly fucked helps your boobs grow!" Ruth asked, "Is that true?"

Tina laughed, "No, but several of the girls have told me that their boobs have grown since joining the harem. Courtney was an A-cup and is now a B-cup, same with Suki. Debbie thinks hers are bigger, but she's still a double D-cup. And Khloe says her boobs went from barely C-cup to comfortably C-cup. Tom, what do those girls do differently from the rest of us?"

I thought for a moment, "Um... well, the only thing I can think of is those are the girls that do more oral sex and swallow more cum."

The three girls present exchanged glances.

"Alright, time for an experiment then." Tina laughed, "Sarah help me get my measurements really quick." She ran and got a measuring tape from her supply bag and had Sarah measure her around her chest under her breasts, at the top of her breasts and across the thickest part of her B-cup breasts. They recorded her measurements and even took pictures of the measuring tape to be precise.

"Perfect, the same measurements I've had for over a year. Now, I think Courtney has had the most reported growth, as she is claiming to be inching toward C-cup from A-cup, though right now she's just a B-cup like me. How often does she swallow your sperm?" Tina asked scientifically, though it was hard to think of anything else with her boobs hanging out like this.

"Um, well, she tries to give me oral at least every other day, and well, she loves eating my cum out of Suki, Khloe and Debbie.... wow, she must be swallowing a load of mine like, two or three times a day?!" I realized.

Tina grimaced, she was not the biggest fan of swallowing, but once she made up her mind she was relentless. "I was afraid you'd say something like that. Ruth, do you think we could manage having me do that too?"

Ruth chewed her lip. "You'll have to work it in when he isn't usually fucking one of the girls... morning, and between classes when Abby isn't fucking him, then I suppose when you normally fuck him you could suck him then too."

Tina grimaced.

"Well, I don't see why it has to be all your work. I'm sure if we told the other girls we could collect Tom's cum out of them for you to drink too." Sarah speculated.

"No, I don't think that's necessary yet." Tina pulled Sarah's plans in. "I mean, if it works and in, say, two months my measurements increase, then we can think about making Tom's cum the official drink of the harem, but right now we're just experimenting."

I raised my hand, "And, um, if I get any input, I prefer a little smaller boobs. Like, Debbie's size is nice occasionally, but like I'd hate to see Abby's, or Khloe's get too much bigger, theirs are perfect."

Sarah nodded, "C-cup is the target then."

I shrugged, "Sure. B-cup is great too, but I understand it is a confidence thing and I guess A-cup can be hard to do much with, but I'm okay with girls staying smaller if they want. I do like my smaller breasted girls."

The girls nodded, and Tina dropped to her knees, "No time like the present to start." And she fished me out of my pants and took my cock in her mouth. It took her several minutes, but with enough tongue work and bobbing, she was rewarded with a gush of sperm. She swallowed as much as she could, and then scooped the rest that was leaking down her face up and swallowed it too.

"Bleh, not my favorite protein shake, but I can do this." She winked at me, "For science... Do the other girls take that long? I usually prefer to take you in my vagina."

"You could talk to Courtney or Suki, they're the best at oral sex in the harem." I advised.

"Thanks." Tina laughed and stood, kissing me, a slight taste of my cum on her lips.

I'd come to appreciate the taste of my cum on my harem girls lips, or their pussies. It wasn't so much that the flavor was good or bad to me, it was the knowledge that they had just pleasured me. It made the taste hot.

Tina pulled on her shirt and headed off to find Courtney or Suki, and Ruth headed out to see about introducing her old friends to her new friends.

Sarah laughed, "This kind of experiment would be so unethical to perform normally. But we have the perfect setup. Willing women volunteers and a steady supply of sperm. I've never heard of an experiment like this, probably because of ethics concerns... I wonder what our result will be."

I shrugged, "I mean, it's a win/win for me. Like I said, I like smaller breasts over giant knockers, but I also like getting my dick sucked..."

Sarah laughed, "Well, I'd offer, but you just got that taken care of."

I laughed with her and we headed out to the rest of our day.