All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 24'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoying the storyline. Keep up the good work

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

For those of you using the Feedback option to contact me and including your emails, I am replying, but since the Email I use for everything relating to my work with Literotica has "NaughtyPaladin" in the email, so it seems to get sent to your junk folder. So look for responses there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoying your story and impatiently awaiting the next chapter 😀

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

Editor is working her way through the next chapter, I'll let you know when it's done and I've submitted it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Whelp, it was good while it lasted, I guess after all ... It was ... Too good to be true...

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

The story isn't finished. It will continue. Just waiting on editors to help me clean it up. We're doing it on Google drive so I can see what she's doing and we're on communication. Just taking time. She is volunteering her time after all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoy this series and glad to see it continue. However once again You make reference to his cock being 6 inches, then further into the story it becomes 8 inches. I don't really care which size it is but please, pick one and stick with it.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry. I thought I had changed all those references to his length. The editor and I even talked about it, but this slipped through. I'll make the correction and get it submitted.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

I just went through all the chapters I have written to make sure that there should be no future conflicts in his length.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

I'm starting to post previews of the next chapters of my stories on Patreon before I post them here. I have posted the preview of Chapter 25 of Too Good To Be True on Patreon since my editor and I have finishes working on it. I'll submit the full chapter for publication here tomorrow.

If you haven't seen, I have the link to my Patreon in my Bio and it looks like there is now the "Support author on Patreon" but is working by my name at the end of the story. I'm not going to be forcing people to get my patreon to still get all my stories, but the previews will be posted before I submit to Literotica, and since they don't have a lengthy review process they go up quickly. I'm also doing polls to help determine prioritization on my stories and once I finish a story, I'll be doing polls to figure out what story to do next.

Regardless, the next chapter should be arriving shortly.

upyoursixupyoursix8 months ago

You struggle more in this one with the new girls names and have his junk size wrong in the scene with Tamora, fyi. This series is amazing it just had a bit more off than other chapters. Still 5/5 though.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

I like Tamora, she and Khloe could remain with them when the Harem breaks up. It would be a Dom/Sub relationship with the Master and Mistress and their two sex slaves. Plus if any of the others wanted to stay in a similar relationship, all could be happily bred and Courtney’s money keep them all as co wives.

5/5

mimacomimaco7 months ago

I am enjoying this story. However, there are several spelling errors throughout the story, some of them recurring (example: “masterbating” actually is spelled masturbating).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tamora is definitely one of my favourites. It's clear where she got her kink from. Sad that her dad seems to have abused (knowingly or otherwise) her mother a bit. I mean no lube for anal? Everyone knows that's a terrible idea - for both parties. Unless you like inflicting pain on your partner and giving your dick major friction burns.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you want another set of eyes or editor, I am willing to help. Just let me know. Misspelled words, wrong names, extra words, grammar missteps, etc detract from the story.

Another thought: How about shaking things up and doing the unexpected or having Tom being a prick periodically. He is too perfect. Let us in on Sarah's counseling sessions or Tina cleaning out assholes and training the harem or some gals deciding to pursue body positivity or getting PG or arguments. In other words, how about some Naughty Drama!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES