Too Horny For Mars

Story Info
Space miner finds a way to get off on Mars.
763 words
3.93
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Turk was at his wits end.

Relegated to his tiny room by base security for instigating a tiny little bar fight, he secretly hoped this would be the violation that got him sent home.

One month into a three year contract on a Martian Mining colony and he was climbing the walls with boredom and sexual frustration. Back on Earth, where he had worked the waste fields, there was at least a thriving and legal prostitution sector a man could go to if he needed to get off. Management on Mars was so cheap they wouldn't even supply kleenex.

So acting up seemed like the only way out for Turk. He was a decent enough worker, and he knew that screwing up on the job was out of the question, so insubordination was the only way to go. His sector manager Lt. Grimble hated his guts for this and always warned that he'd break the young man some day.

Days later, it was in the chow line that Turk was approached by a colleague known affectionately as "Professor", who offered a possible solution.

While holding no formal education, the North German nationalist was a biotech wizard with a reputation for creating patches for Com-Screens that allowed folks to stream broadcasts from back home, including porn. The thing was, the Professor had to come to you, it was an unspoken rule that soliciting his talents was forbidden.

So when Turk found the small old man tugging at his shirtsleeve, he was overjoyed with the prospect of what may come.

The professor nervously looked about before thrusting a card into Turk's pocket, muttering CX-90 and darting off into the cafeteria kitchen. Turk waited until he was alone with his lunch before he examined the card. Unlike others he had seen in his day to day work, this chip card had two rows of lights, eight on both sides. The notch out of the bottom indicated that it was some sort of access card which thrilled Turk to no end. He sped through his food and bolted for the nearest lift, repeating the designation CX-90 under his breath so he wouldn't forget.

Taken to the very basement of the facility, Turk searched the flat metallic walls for the CX-90 tag. He quickly found the slot for the chip card, and unlocked a small dark chamber by inserting it. Built into the wall facing the door was a a padded Vis-Screen, with an oval shaped rubber input gasket right around crotch level.

Turk smiled, thinking about what an ingenious bastard that Professor was as he undid his pants and tugged at his cock. He noticed an outline beside the Vis-Screen where he should put his hands, placing them on the metal as he stuck his hard-on inside the rubber hole.

Almost immediately, he felt suction on his cock. The Vis-Screen flickered to life, filling Turk's eyeballs with ethereal hypnotic imagery edited with hardcore porn. The experience felt like an hour as his dick was sucked, licked, jerked and manipulated. Between the visuals and the effort on his junk, Turk experienced pleasures that he had never known. He came again and again, the wall milking him for every drop before releasing him and halting the visuals.

Turk stumbled backwards holding his dripping cock, promising himself to come back daily- hourly if he could. When he left though, his access card was spat out with one of the lights on.

So whenever he could get away from work, Turk would escape to CX-90, getting serviced and seeing another light on his card. After lighting up a row, he returned to the basement for a 9th go around only to find that the chamber had shrunk and lost the Vis-Screen. Horny nonetheless he walked in as the door locked behind him, with a faint purple gas leaking from the ceiling.

Before he could panic, Turk noticed that the gas was disintegrating his standard-issue jumpsuit, leaving him naked and trapped. A shiny silver probe curved up from the floor as a bead of lubricant spurt from its top. The lights began to flicker in pattern as a melodic voice triggered his hypnosis.

"Take Eight. Earn Eight"

In a trance, Turk lowered himself onto the probe while a cock jut out from the hole in the wall. His own dick dribbled while his mouth closed in on the stranger

Somewhere on base, Lt. Grimble sat with the Professor watching everything unfold on camera.

"I knew we could break him."

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers