Too Many Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pizza gig wasn't that bad, I discovered that if I made myself look more feminine, my tips were better and I made a deal with Tito to allow me to carry a couple of extra supreme pizzas to help me get through the checkpoints and make my deliveries faster, that helped too, and everything was going fine. I was still slowly burning through Steve's money, but I had given myself time to hopefully find something better.

The day had come, and I was broke; I had even had to take an advance on my next check to buy gas to make my deliveries. My mind scrambled for ideas. I had considered 'borrowing' some money from Steve's friends but realized he had lied to them, too, and I wasn't sure I wanted to cross that line, if caught, it would expose my abilities and that would move me from a one to a five, I was sure of it. I almost dropped the pizza when Bill opened the door, "Hey, I remember you. You were at that thing at Steve's house last year," he paused, "But I thought you worked for an agency, what are you doing delivering pizzas?"

"Trying to figure out how to pay my rent, and, no, I'm Steve's nephew, he lied to me about my abilities, threatening to have me sent to a containment facility if I didn't do what he wanted. When I found out the truth, I was a little pissed off, so I turned him in," I had no idea why I felt I needed to explain anything to this guy.

"Shit, that sucks," he blushed and stammered when he realized what he had said.

"Look, no worries, I know you guys didn't know what he was doing," there was a very awkward pause, "So, what are you doing in an apartment ordering pizza, I thought all you guys were married and lived over in The Heights?"

He laughed," yeah, turns out my wife found out about my mistress. She was not happy. Got to admit, though, neither of them ever compared to that thing you did that night."

We both just stood there staring at each other, me hoping he would just pay for his pizza and let me leave before he made the offer I knew was coming. Twenty minutes later I was on my way with a salty, slightly bitter aftertaste in my mouth and enough money to cover my rent shortage. Bill started ordering pizza from Tito's two or three times a week, my gawd he was a horny bastard, but I was making more from his tips in a week than I made in a month from everybody else. It was so far from anything I wanted to be doing but having the choice made it easier and besides, I was finally making more than I was spending.

When Bill asked me to go away for a weekend with him, it was a far easier decision than I thought it would be, especially considering what he was offering to pay me. I was discovering that money softened a lot of hard edges. The weekend was not exactly what I expected, when I arrived at his apartment Friday evening, he had a lady there to teach me about makeup, the clothes I had brought were left in the bag. I was given a new wardrobe; he expected me to dress as a girl for the entire time we were together. I had to admit, that despite my reservations, I looked very nice. A late dinner at a very nice restaurant and then back to his apartment where the events I had been expecting came to be. It was different than before and definitely nothing like anything I had ever had with Steve. We did the same things, Bill held me and caressed me, and I pleasured him exactly as I knew he wanted me to, but it wasn't creepy like it had been with Steve. Bill was making love to his lover, not abusing his helpless nephew; I had chosen to participate, and it made all the difference. Bill even sucked my cock and when he finally came inside me, it wasn't dirty of perverse, it felt nice.

Saturday morning was early, I did my makeup just like the lady Bill had hired showed me, and put on the outfit Bill had selected, and we climbed in his car. The drive to his cabin was wonderful, I couldn't remember ever having been outside the city before and the trees and the mountains were spectacular. With his MEF license plates, we were automatically waved through every checkpoint we came to. The cabin was modest and sat by a small lake with a dock for fishing and a rowboat tied to one side, what happened when we got there was totally unexpected.

After unpacking, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then spent the next four hours doing mental and physical exercises. I had forgotten or chosen not to remember that Bill worked for the evaluation team at MEF, he was giving me a level five evaluation, trying to push my abilities to the very limit, hoping to expose something or to expand my capabilities. By the time we stopped for lunch, I was exhausted.

"I should have told you what I had planned, but I was afraid you wouldn't have come," his apology seemed sincere, I reached out and touched his arm; it was, and he had been right.

"Bill, just what are you trying to get from me anyway? Steve and I tried everything to see what I could do, and parlor tricks is about it," I lied. If this continued, I was going to have to be very careful not to expose my tactile telepathy. I knew he just mostly just wanted a more realistic, more feminine presentation when I was with him, but if he found out the truth, he would have no choice.

"Connie, this is what I do, testing limits and trying to expand them, and don't worry, you're probably never going to be anything higher than a level one. Even if you did have a breakthrough, I have never seen anyone go up more than one level."

"So, you're just trying to make me powerful enough to actually be a prostitute, is that it," I got up and stormed to the dock.

"Connie, I, I thought it was what you wanted, "he followed me, "look what we do together is good, very good, amazing actually, and I know you only do it for the money. I just thought your other customers would pay you more if, well," he stopped.

"There are no others, Bill. And, yeah, I take your money because there is no way I can live with the jobs available to me, but I'm not here just for the money; you treat me like a person and I like that," I started crying. He wrapped his arms around me, I turned in his embrace and buried my face in his chest.

"Connie, you know if you did get to level two, you could be in movies, some studios look for people like you that can fill a variety of specific looks, ethnicities and that kind of stuff," he was trying, I could tell but it was going the wrong way.

"Oh great, not just a whore, you want me to do fricking mutant porn?"

"Fuck," he cried, "that is not what I meant. Look, I just think there is more to you than you know and if we can find it, even just a little, isn't it worth it, I mean what if it is something truly special?"

That's what he was looking for, "You mean special enough that I get sent to a containment center?"

"That is not going to happen, first, there are no L5 shapeshifters, and even in you were an L5, you'd work for MEF or some other alphabet agency, not go to a center. Whatever we find will only make your life better."

He was right, and I relaxed, "well, it sure can't get much worse," I laughed, "so what's the plan?"

By the end of the weekend, I could give myself a nice thin waist, modest boobs, some hips, and a decent tan; all things Bill wanted to see, but that was about it. I had also gotten exceptionally good at hiding my telepathy and had internalized the techniques Bill was using so I could explore further on my own. Something told me he had been right, but that same thing told me not to trust him as far as he wanted me too, it also confirmed it wasn't the physical changes he was really after; I had let something slip.

Sunday night, I didn't use my telepathy, I just let our encounter take its natural course, it was different and, in some ways, better, more intimate to make a few mistakes along the way. I knew what Bill liked but wanted to see what it would be like to explore blind folded, where before I had always gone for the sure thing, this time I wanted to just play and see where it led me; I nibbled his ears, tracing my tongue along his lobes before I slipped it into the canal, he fidgeted but didn't complain, so I bit his lobe a little harder and got a new moan I had never gotten before.

Sliding down to his neck, I left a trail of delicate kisses to his shoulder just above his collar bone, I left a hickey any high school girl would have been proud of. He tickled me in response," just you wait until I get my turn," he laughed.

I continued to explore, intentionally avoiding all the places I had always gone, I licked and caressed my way up and down his arms, taking long moments to suck each one of his fingers, before I finally found my way to his chest, nibbling and sucking at his breast while my hands slid up and down his chest and down his sides, discovering that he was indeed ticklish.

He grabbed me and pulled my face to his, burying my mouth in a series of passionate kisses, "My god Connie, you are driving me insane, what has gotten into you tonight?"

"Are you complaining, I can always stop," I laughed?

"Shit no, but if you don't hurry, I'm going to explode before you ever take me in that luscious mouth of yours."

I pushed him down onto his back and picked up where I left off, sucking hard on his nipples and moving my hand to his crotch sliding it past his erection and gently squeezing his balls; he clenched and shuddered, and his hot seed covered the side of my face. Wiping the warm liquid into my mouth with my fingers, I moved to kiss him again, gently at first, one lip at a time and ten more and more passionately as my sticky hand started to fondle his cock.

It was time, returning to what I knew he loved, taking him in my mouth I soon had him hard again, licking and kissing and caressing his shaft, sucking his balls until me moaned, I brought him to the brink over and over again only to back off until he was begging me to let him finish. Thrusting him as deep in my throat as he could go, I squeezed his balls with one hand while slipping a finger into his ass and pressing on his prostate with the other, he screamed as his body convulsed and his seed pulsed down my throat.

"What did you do to me," he could barely talk?

"Just a little reminder of what you have to lose," I kissed the base of his cock, smiled, and went to wash my face.

Monday morning, Bill took me from behind in the shower discovering that, among the other things I had accomplished, I had learned how to tighten my sphincter; it felt like the first time all over again. I gave him another blow job after he dried off and we quickly dressed and packed our things. On the way back to his apartment, we stopped for breakfast at a small diner and then at the MEF building where I was retested; while a little more powerful, I still came in as a level one, if they only knew how easy it had been to scam their tests and hide what I could really do. I grabbed my stuff from his apartment, Bill walked me to my car, gave me a gentle kiss and headed back to work. I headed home with a nice check in my pocket, it had been a good weekend after all; I got to keep the clothes.

* * *

Bethany sat at the bar sipping her whiskey. She had discouraged the attention of the two men sitting across from her by explaining she was an 'Agency Girl,' and quite possibly out of their price range. The bartender laughed as they slunk back to their side of the bar. The news had been all about the debate and the following scandals for the past two weeks; bombshell after bombshell had been dropped and the race was in a dead heat, with some pundits predicting that Ryan was going to lose big.

Her phone buzzed, she hit the button for her porch cam and saw two men in suits standing outside her apartment," The is Bethany, can I help you?"

"FBI, Miss Richards, we have a few questions for you if you don't mind opening the door, please."

"I could do that, but I'm not home right now. I'm on vacation in Florida. I should be back in a few days. If you'd like to slip your card in the door, I'd be happy to call you when I get home," she watched as one of the agents slipped a card in the door and switched cameras to make sure they were gone before she finished her drink and ordered another.

Six months ago, when Con had introduced her to Erica, it had seemed like such a good idea, Con would hack the agency computer creating a profile that would so closely match what they knew would be requested that it would be the only choice. Promoting mutant rights was a good cause and it was important to Con, so I was important to her and this, this was a master stroke, if it worked.

The actual tasks would be stuff she had done before many times, the pay would be excellent, Con would make sure of that, and who wouldn't want to fuck the most powerful man on the planet. What they hadn't planned on was someone leaking her profile to the National Inquirer with the details of the contract before Con could wipe it from the computer. Her short blonde hair and glasses were helping her hide and It had helped the cause, so she felt it had been worth it; she expected the bottom crawlers from the tabloids that she had been doing her best to avoid but the FBI, shit.

Bethany finished her drink and called a cab giving the driver Con's address, they had work to do.

* * *

A few weeks later, Bill called me and asked me to join him for lunch. We met at a small café we frequented and to my surprise, his wife was with him. It was short and sweet, the classic good news bad news talk; he was getting back with his wife, evidently some of what I had done with him, he had tried with his wife and it had rekindled their passion. He was not going to be able to see me anymore.

"Bill, honestly, I am so relieved. I didn't know how to tell you, but I signed with an agency. I was going to have to break it off, too. All this time you were right, I really only do one thing well," I blushed, "and with what you taught me, and my abilities, well, there are a lot of people out there that want girls with a little extra; they promised me at least two jobs a week and my rates are, well let's just say I could never afford me. I think I'm still going to deliver pizza though; Tito has just been so good to me," I smiled, and it was his turn to blush.

Over the next few years, my clientele exploded, the agency and I agreed to cap my exposure at three customers a week, which drove my rates up and dramatically increased their commissions. Men, women, and couples, gay and straight, it didn't matter, I was in demand and only got the highest rated customers, I never turned down a job. I even crossed paths with a few of Steve's old friends every so often. The nights I wasn't 'working,' I was delivering pizza's for Tito. When I wasn't doing that, I was donating hair to the Hair for Hero's campaign, a charity that provided wigs for kids with cancer. If there was one thing I could do, besides suck and fuck, it was grow hair, I even met with a lot of the kids and let them pick the color and texture, sometimes they even got to be there when I got it cut. It was about the coolest thing I had ever done, and to see the kids with their new hair, well, that was priceless. Life was good.

The best thing though, was everything I was learning. I knew the stock market like the back of my hand and was getting what was effectively insider information that made it even more profitable. I fucked the guy that took over for Steve and knew all the new ins and outs of creating new identities, I learned how to run a business, how to hide money offshore, how to drive a race car, I even learned how to bake wedding cakes and how to hack computers with high level security systems. My black-market activities were almost as profitable as my legitimate ones, I had even created a handful of new identities to cover them.

Just when I thought things were about as perfect as they could get, an accident involving an L3 mutant cost a police officer his life. It had been a total accident; his car had a blowout, he lost control and slid into a checkpoint killing the officer. Being at a checkpoint and he fact that it involved a mutant caused an uproar. In response, President Ryan used the event to launch his latest reelection campaign, promising that all rules and regulations concerning mutants would be revisited and revised; this kind of outrage would not be tolerated.

For once, a voice of opposition arose, The Governor of Colorado, Michael Philips called out Ryan on how preposterous his new restrictions were and how they would so negatively impact a whole class of people that wanted nothing more than to be able to live their lives just like everybody else. When Ryan challenged him to do something about it, he filed to run against him.

I was in the hospital waiting room, waiting for permission to go see a new patient that needed a wig, she was a little girl about eight that was going into her second round of treatments. Holly had the brightest blue eyes, she giggled when I threatened to copy them and them looked in amazement when I did. I showed her what I could do with my hair and with her precocious nature, she had me in stitches as she wanted to see more and more outlandish hair.

"Grandma," she screamed," come see the funny man with the hair."

I turned to see two rather imposing men standing just inside the door and possibly the most distinguished woman I had ever seen standing between them.

"Do the big one again, pleeeeeease," Holly pleaded, so I formed my hair into a huge red afro and made a silly face, she burst into a huge laugh and I couldn't help but join her.

"So, you're the hair mutant I've heard so much about," her grandmother smiled as she moved toward me?

"Yes ma'am. Just a level one, silly hair is about as dangerous as I get," I laughed as I reached out to shaker her hand," Constantine Harper, please call me Con," I smiled.

"Erica Ryan," she shook my hand, "and it really is quite impressive. If I can ask, what else can you do?"

"Just minor body modifications, silly faces and things like that," this was a very sad and angry woman," Um Ryan, that would be First Lady Ryan," I gave a furtive glance at the two secret service agents in the room, almost forgetting to let go of her hand. She nodded.

"Well, Holly Dolly," the first lady beamed at her granddaughter," you need to be serious for a minute and tell this very nice young man what kind if wig you would like, I'm sure he has other little girls that he needs to see today, ok?"

We chatted for a few minutes and, like most kids, she chose her own original hair, in her case it would be sandy blonde with light curls, I couldn't wait to deliver it in a few weeks. I did the red afro one more time, posing for a picture with Holly, as I left and the laughter that exploded behind me carried me all the way to my car.

It seemed the more the national news channels tried to discredit Phillips, the more support he got. Protests erupted across the country, there were as many pro-mutants as there were anti-mutant, a few even got violent and it always seemed that the anti-mutant crowd was the aggressor.

As things got more and more intense, I found that the number of jobs I was being called for started to decline and I was getting fewer and fewer five-star clients. I was still delivering pizzas, but the checkpoints were cropping up everywhere, it seemed I was stopped and questioned every time I left the shop. Most of the officers apologized and told me they were just following orders, and I happened to know it was true, so I talked to Tito and started carrying extra pizza's in my car for them, it worked and soon, they all knew me and were letting me through without issue, especially if I had that extra pizza handy.

The day I delivered Holly's wig; her grandmother was there with her. Holly was ecstatic and looked wonderful in the new hair, she had gotten the great news that her treatments were working this time and she would get to go home in a few weeks. The nurses brought us all little Jell-O cups to celebrate, even the secret service guys got them. Mrs. Ryan asked for my card, letting me know she wanted to discuss my involvement with Hair for Heroes in a little more detail, I readily obliged.