Too Many Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening, I'm Bethany," she held out her hand to the man standing next to the long black car. Her hair was done up high, exposing her long neck, her dress fit like a glove showing off just enough cleavage and every curve of her body, it fell to her ankles, the slit along the side coming up to her thigh, her heels matched it perfectly, accenting the flashes of her muscular legs and the tops of her stockings as she walked. She had added the matching choker on a whim.

"Parker, Parker Glass, nice to meet you," he ran a finger along the choker," nice touch," he smiled and motioned to the car.

She could feel his eyes on her as she effortlessly flowed into the backseat of the car. He joined her, offering her a glass of champagne which she readily accepted.

The drive to the event was filled with champagne and small talk, we were going to a charity fundraiser dinner and reception for an organization the First Lady was advocating, she would be the speaker for the evening, her husband would not be in attendance. Parker ran his hand up and down Bethany's leg as they chatted, toying with the top of her stockings; he seemed to be enjoying the contrast of the smoothness of the silk and the softness of her skin; she was enjoying the sensation very much as the subtle wetness in her crotch would testify.

Bethany finally grabbed his hand," Parker, please, I'm getting excited and I don't want to stain the dress," she blushed, and he laughed.

"So, this isn't just a job for you?"

"Well, yes and no, of course I do it for the money, but I also really enjoy the work, especially when the clients are as attractive as you, and I'm not just saying that" it was true, just over 6'3", chiseled good looks and piercing blue eyes, Parker had lettered in both Crew and Lacrosse at Princeton, his slightly crooked smile was as charming as is was disarming.

"In a different life," Bethany caught herself thinking; it was going to be difficult to stay detached, which was probably part of the test, she reminded herself.

He smiled at me, "So this is a long-term career for you, then?"

"I hope it's not a long-term career for anybody, but some do stay in the business a lot longer than others. I think I have maybe five or six years before my investment portfolio is to a point where I won't 'have 'to anymore; but I plan to enjoy every minute of it while I can."

"Well, a beautiful young woman with a dream and obviously some intelligence, for some reason I have a feeling you know exactly how attractive that can be," she just smiled and took another sip of her champagne.

The banquet was exquisite, six courses, two wines, and fifty-thousand dollars a plate, what Parker was paying for Bethany was pocket change. They were at a table with three other couples, Parker introduced her as his 'companion for the evening.' There was no question what that meant, but other than a knowing nod of approval from around the table, no one treated her any differently than they did Parker.

The First lady's speech was very moving and the ten million dollars that the dinner had raised would go long way toward curing cancer once and for all; she even acknowledged a lesser-known charity, Hair for Heroes, showing a picture of her granddaughter in a long sandy blonde wig next to a guy with a huge red afro and a funny look on his face.

For the reception, Bethany was eye candy, following along at Parker's elbow, smiling sweetly, and laughing at his jokes as he mingled with the crowd. When she saw him set down full glass of champagne, she grabbed a hostess and whispered in her ear, the glass of McCallan eighteen she brought back got Bethany a kiss on the cheek.

Erica raised an eyebrow when Parker and Bethany walked up, "Before you say anything Erica, she's a lease," Parker smiled and gave her a polite hug, "Bethany Richards, this is Erica Ryan, our First Lady."

Bethany gave a short curtsy and shook Erica's hand, taking the subtle reminder of her place Parker had given to heart.

"Quite lovely," she smiled at Parker and then at Bethany, "you look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

'I don't think we've ever seen each other before, but I do know the clown with the big red hair, he and I met at Hair for Heroes a couple of times. I think Con would be ecstatic to know you made him famous," we both laughed. Something in my gut told me she knew exactly who I was.

"Well, my granddaughter just adores him," she paused for just a second," can you get him a copy of that picture for me. I don't know how to reach him?"

Bethany glanced at Parker, he nodded so she wrote an email address on a paper napkin in eyeliner and handed it to the secret service agent standing to Erica's left. She and Parker said their goodbyes to Erica, and Bethany followed him into the crowd so he could show her off to an old college buddy he had spied across the room.

Ethan's reaction when he saw me was excited to say the least," Holy shit Park, where do you find them," he kissed the back of my hand, "my gawd, do you grow them in your basement or something, I mean she's gorgeous, and it's all real, right, no magic or special abilities, right?"

"I'll find out later, but yeah, no special abilities, you know I don't go for that," Parker laughed at his friend's enthusiasm.

"Well, I'm a lease," I used Parker's own words, "But I'm sure Parker has no trouble at all attracting any women he wants."

"So," Ethan eyed Bethany up and down," are there options for other drivers in the contract," he glanced at Parker and then back at me?

Parker looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

"Now that would be fun, and as much as I'm sure I would enjoy it, the leasing agency might have issues, they do like to approve all potential drivers before anyone gets behind the wheel. If you'd like to set something up, perhaps your own test drive, I'm sure Parker would give you their number," she ran her tongue along her teeth, just exposing the tip and bit her bottom lip as she winked at Ethan.

Ethan looked like a kid at Christmas, "Come on Park, do me a solid."

Parker laughed," Call me tomorrow, late, we'll talk," and took Bethan by the arm and led her from the room, stopping only to say a few goodbyes to people he couldn't just ignore.

Th driver hadn't even left the parking lot before Parker pulled her close, kissing her hard and sliding his hand off her shoulder, down her arm, and onto her thigh. Moving slowly as their tongues explored each other in a passionate dance, his hand moved up her leg, past the top of her stocking, onto the warm flesh between her thighs. Bethany moaned softly as she opened her legs just enough to let his exploration continue, Parker's kisses found her cheek and then her ear, nibbling softly at the lobe before diving into the canal as his hand slid up her garter to the edge of her thing, sliding the light fabric aside exposing her soft wet core.

Bethany opened herself to his advances. Letting him touch and fondle her most private places while her hand slid down his chest, unbuttoning one button at a time. Parker stopped, kissing her lightly," not yet, this is your reward for doing so well during dinner and the reception," he kissed her again," you'll get your turn soon enough," he buried his face in her neck, kissing and nibbling at the top of her collar bone, his fingers, one and then two, sliding into her wetness as his palm ground into her throbbing button. Bethany ran her fingers through his curly hair, her moans growing louder and louder as her arousal grew stronger and stronger, finally erupting into a monstrous orgasm. She held Parkers hand in place with her own, squeezing his fingers inside her until the aftershocks subsided.

When the last tremor subsided and Bethany relaxed, Parker slipped his fingers from their nest and reached for a towel, Bethany took his hand, guiding to her lips, kissing each finger, in turn, taking it deep into her mouth, sucking it clean, relishing the taste of her own juices.

Bethany smiled as she rebuttoned Parker's shirt, adjusted her panties, and fixed her dress, "Thank you, I'll pay you back, I promise," she tried to stifle a giggle.

"Counting on it," Parker kissed her again.

The room wasn't a room, it was a suite, probably larger than the house she and her parents had lived in when she was little, a massive common area with a hue balcony overlooking the entire city, four bedrooms, they would only need one, and a spa like wet area with a sauna and a huge jacuzzi. Bethany could feel her jaw drop when Parker led her in, spinning in a circle, she felt like a little kid getting her own room for the first time.

"So, after everything you've seen tonight, that dinner, the reception, meeting the First Lady of the fucking United States, this is what impresses you," Parker laughed at her.

She stopped spinning and just looked at him, trying not to look as embarrassed as she was, "all of this is one room, it's just insane, I mean how much space do two people need?"

"Well, I was hoping we would need a lot of it tonight and to be honest, it's my family's suite, we own the hotel," he took her hand and led her out onto the balcony.

A bottle of champagne was waiting for them, Parker reached for it and Bethany stopped him, "if it's all the same, I'm not really that big a fan of bubbles. I'll get us both a drink," he put the bottle back as she stepped out of her heels, picked them up and went back inside; returning a few minutes later with two glasses of scotch, neat.

The stood on the balcony looking over the city, listening to the light traffic move below, Bethany nestled in Parkers arms. She finished her drink and turned in his embrace," I think I owe you something," she smiled up at him, slowly pulling away and taking the glass from his hand. The twinkle in his eye told her they were on the same page.

Parker turned her back around, pulling a few strategically placed pins from her hair and letting it cascade across her shoulders, only to be moved aside as he slowly unzipped her dress. The red satin glided to the floor pooling at her feet exposing her sleek form to the entire city. Bethany trembled as he kissed her shoulder, sliding his hands around her waist and pulling her back into his embrace, his hands moving up her stomach undoing the front closure of her bra and exposing her breasts to the cool evening air, his hands caressed the soft globes as he gently drew soft circles around her firm nipples. Bethany moaned softly, arching her back and rubbing her ass into his crotch as he grew against her. Her thong gave little resistance as he tore it from her hips, leaving only the garter and her stockings left, save the choker around her throat.

Parkers hands continued to explore her body, tracing the edges of her garter belt, and making lazy circles up and down her stomach and sides while his growing erection pushed against her ass, crying to be released from its cage.

Bethany turned and slowly went to her knees, her hands sliding over the soft linen of his pants, the muscular thighs just underneath teasing the body she had yet to uncover. Her hands found his belt, she slowly unfastened it and unbuttoned his pants, kissing him through the linen before she drew the zipper down and let his pants fall to his ankles. His erection stretched his silk boxers, she fondled him through the soft fabric, sliding one hand up and down the shaft while the other slipped underneath to cup his balls; they were full and warm in her hand.

Parkers eyes were full of fire, want and desire when she looked up at him, his smile told her to continue, sliding the delicate silk down his legs, she kissed the tip of his cock, licking the hole with her tongue before leaving a trail of kisses from the head to its base. It was beautiful. Bethany sat back and just looked at it for a few seconds caressing and fondling it with her hands. Hi hair was trimmed, neat and soft, it felt nice in her fingers as she slid her hand between his legs, slowly moving forward, pressing him against her lips and slowly into her waiting mouth.

Parker moaned and moved his hands on her head, running his fingers through her luscious red hair, encouraging her to continue, she responded, using her tongue to guide him deeper and deeper into her mouth, stopping just short of her gag reflex. Slowly at first and then faster and more deliberate, she moved him in and out or her eager mouth, pausing occasionally to slide her lips and tongue down his shaft and back again, making sure to give his balls the proper attention; sucking one and then the other, he let out a loud moan, grabbing handfuls of her hair, when she took them both in her mouth.

Sliding her kisses up his shaft and licking the stream of precum for his glans, Bethany smiled as he pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. There was no resistance when he turned her around and bent her over the railing, sliding his hands back to her hips. She opened herself to him and let out an audible sigh as he moved inside her, thrusting as deep as he could go as she arched her back taking him deeper and deeper until there was no more to take.

There was no restraint, Parker fucked her hard, driving into her wetness as deep as he could with each thrust, reaching around her hip and finding her engorged clit, he brought her higher and higher. She was screaming his name, "Parker, my god Parker, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Parker, fuck me!"

Someone on a balcony not far away yelled, "you go girl," and she tried not to laugh.

Her knees were getting weak as the power of the coming orgasm screamed through her body, spasms of ecstasy, raw primal pleasure filled every inch of her being, her body froze, she closed her eyes and screamed so the whole city could hear," FUUUUUUCK!"

Parker caught her as she collapsed beneath him, gently lowering her to the floor, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her gently on the top of her head. They sat together for a long moment, laughing quietly at the cat calls and applause coming from their unknown audience.

The couch was next, then the sauna and then the jacuzzi, the kitchen, bar, once more on the balcony, and finally the bedroom, Parker had lived up to his promise, they had used a lot more of the suite than Bethany had ever expected. By the time she fell asleep in his arms, they were both completely spent, and she was wondering why she wasn't paying him.

The morning found her very sore and very relaxed, with a nice warm feeling just beginning to radiate through her crotch, Parker was between her legs, running his tongue along the outside of her vagina, caressing her lips with gentle kisses, "good morning, you want me to stop," his mischievous smile suggested that no matter what she said, he would take it as a no.

"Not at all, I'm finding I quite like your attention," she opened her legs to give him better access, moaning softly as he started sucking on her clit. He moved his attention slowly up her stomach, stopping to tease her navel with his tongue before continuing to her breasts, caressing, and sucking on first one nipple and then the other while his fingers took over where his tongue had been just moments before. When he reached her mouth, he kissed her softly, adjusting himself and sliding inside her once more. A now familiar warmth filled her almost instantly, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his hips, using her feet to push him deeper inside her aching wetness, they fucked for what felt like forever, she came twice before he finally filled her with his seed.

They showered together and he watched as she applied her makeup, she let Parker choose her underwear and selected a simple button front shirt dress from her suitcase, complimenting it with a cute pair of ankle boots, letting him fasten the red choker from the night before around her neck. There was nothing for her to pack as the beautiful red gown she had worn last night was ruined, covered in stains from their tryst, her lingerie ripped to shreds, even the beautiful heels had gotten scuffed beyond repair, his shirt and linen pants were just as bad, their passion had taken several casualties, but it had been worth it.

After breakfast, he walked her to the valet, helping her with her suitcase and nodding his approval as the bright red Corvette pulled up in front of them, placing the suitcase in the passenger seat, he gave her a quick kiss as he closed her door, watching with an unexpected smile on his face as she left taillights and a trail of rubber and smoke behind her.

Bethany got the call the next day, she had been signed to the agency and already had three bookings for the next month, one with a new client named Ethan, and two with Parker.

* * *

The plan was moving ahead nicely, I was carefully manipulating the agencies scheduling program to get Bethany assignments with the people I thought could provide the information we needed while adjusting assets into different names and making a few investments into small hotel and restaurant chains I 'thought' might get acquired by a larger conglomerate; I was never wrong.

Bethany's night with Ethan was Olympic by any standards, she thought Parker had stamina, Ethan just didn't stop, they fucked literally all night as he filled every hole with copious amounts of sticky liquid. Parker took her to New York for the opening of a Broadway musical and then to Martha's Vineyard for a long weekend, it was almost as if he were dating her instead of hiring her for the sex, she wasn't about to complain, the sex was amazing and the checks were very nice, but she just liked being with him.

I got the picture from Erica and noticed something odd embedded in the email header, it was a date, time, and address with Bethany's name. Two days later Bethany walked into a small diner to see Erica and one of her security agents sitting at a table in the back.

"Con's a clever boy isn't he," Erica's smiled at Bethany as she approached eh table?

"Sometimes too clever, I think," Bethany took the seat across from Erica as the agent got up to watch the door, or something.

"I've seen your report, you're not supposed to be able to change as much as you seem to, Constantine," she cocked her head to one side, raising her eyebrow," would you care to explain?"

"Something happened when I was attacked, some kind of innate response, like a defense mechanism, I got stronger, I guess," I smiled weakly at her. I knew I could trust her but was uncomfortable with just how much, "and with all the stuff your husband is doing and saying he is going to do, well, the jobs Con can get, get him put in the hospital, the jobs Bethany can get, get her introduced to you at a charity fundraiser. Not much of a choice, really."

"You know, your background is almost too perfect, you may want to talk to your partner about taking it down a notch," she smiled a big smile," so can I buy you some lunch, I think we have a few things to talk about?"

We ordered and talked, she had incredibly detailed information about all my clients, when I saw them and often what we did. When she told me what she knew, I was genuinely embarrassed about what I was doing.

"There is a kind of pattern in who you see, it's almost as if someone is cherry picking your assignments trying to get somewhere, Bethany, what are you really doing? You have enough money invested that you don't have to do this anymore, just tell me and maybe we can help each other, because I think you, and Con, are trying to help me."

"When I'm with a client, sometimes I learn things, things they normally wouldn't tell anyone. Sometimes it leads to a fortuitous investment, sometimes it leads to something bigger. If I can get the right pieces of information and Con can put them together into something actionable, well, it might help with what you said at the hospital."

"So ultimately, you want to fuck my husband, is that what you're saying?" she didn't like the idea, "he won't tell you anything. The girls he hires, he just uses them and throws them away."