Too Many Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came three days later, one of her security agents would pick me up from my apartment the day after tomorrow for lunch at a very exclusive club downtown. I had been there once before on a job and it had been amazing.

No sooner had I hung up than I got an alert from my agency, it was the first one in over a week and, while I had plenty of savings, it never hurt to put a little more away. It was only three stars with a four on the aggressive scale, which made me hesitate, it was a bachelor party, which meant four times my rate, I paused for a second and hit accept. The rest of the information for the night followed almost immediately; I just might be a little sore for my lunch with the First Lady.

The private clubhouse was in an industrial park in a part of town where I rarely ever went. I parked, checked my makeup in the mirror, it was so overdone it was almost comical. I got out of the car and tugged the bright red micro-mini skirt down as far as it would go, it was cut to my navel and was so tight, I was effectively naked, the only thing even close to discrete was the thong gaff that held my extra bits I place. Six-inch platform heels were complimented by fishnet stockings and a garter belt. With my big hair, I looked like I had stepped of a street corner in some questionable corner of L.A., it was exactly what the client had asked for, I was even chewing gum.

The door clicked open as I entered the code I had been given and I strutted into the room, there were five of them and this was no bachelor party. I tried to run but they caught me easily before I reached the door. The only way these guys got three stars was to steal them from their aggressive scale. They did everything they paid me for, two, three and four at a time, I never knew three men could get their cocks inside the same ass at the same time. If I tried to complain, I was punished with lashes with their belts or worse. I closed my eyes and prayed for it to be over, in my mind, I was back with Steve, him on top of me, forcing me, I tried to shut it out, I tried to do anything to fight back; there was nothing but despair. The longer it lasted, the more I hated myself, I knew why they were doing it; Steve was right, I was a mutant, deserving of their spite and hate; I wanted to be anyone else.

"Miss, are you awake, miss, can you hear me," I heard the voice and wondered why whomever she was talking to didn't answer. Someone touched my arm,"miss, can you hear me?"

I opened the eye that would open, trying to focus and figure out where I was. I was in the hospital; I couldn't find anywhere that didn't hurt. As bad as it was, nothing was broken, I had a couple of bruised ribs and my left eye was swollen shut, I had a split lip and the damage to my rectum was significant.

"Good, good, you're waking up, you had a pretty rough night, but you're going to be ok," she smiled at me and touched my arm, and I knew she believed it. It would be four days before I could eat solid food and another three before the doctor said I could get up and walk around. When I finally got to go to the bathroom by myself, I didn't recognize the person in the mirror, behind the bruises and swelling were a pair of bright green eyes, her hair was red, not orange but a deep rich red, she was tall and probably very pretty. I stepped into the shower and started to rinse myself off, the hot water felt good and I could feel my life coming back into focus. My breasts were larger than I had ever made them before, when I got to my crotch, I got the real surprise, I was a girl; I had changed from a boy into a girl.

There was a clean gown on the shelf outside the bathroom, I grabbed one and put it on, the tattered remains of my clothes were in a small bag on a shelf off to the side," Don't you worry, we'll get you some things to wear home," it was the same cheery nurse that had woken me up.

"Thanks," I tried to smile.

"So, what's your name? Is there someone we can call for you?"

I avoided the first question, "No, not really, my parents died a few years ago; I'm alone."

"Well, you just get some rest, the police will be here tomorrow to ask you some questions, ok?"

I spent the next twenty-four hours turning my despair into something constructive; I focused on what had happened, imagining each of the men that had done this to me; their faces, how they smelled and felt, slowly it all came back, I could see the room; I remembered everything. I knew who they were, where they lived and worked, I knew why they had done what they had done and who had paid them to do it; the son of a bitch had been in the room, filming the whole thing, giving orders but had never participated; I needed to find him.

By the time they left, the police had a full understanding of what had happened, a job gone bad in a big way, they called the agency to confirm some details and agreed that what had happened was unacceptable, but it fell within the bounds of the contract, so there wouldn't be much they could do unless they found the video and then the agency could press charges for theft of intellectual property. They were going to go to the clubhouse and have a look around but assured me not to get my hopes up and told me to be more careful. Later that day, one of the officers stopped by and gave me my purse, which had been found at the scene and told me where to pick up my car; there would, of course be a small towing and storage fee, why they couldn't have left it where it was, I didn't even bother to ask.

It took most of the day, but I found I was slowly able to repair the bruised ribs and the damage to my rectum, this was new. I waited until that night to take care of any visible bruises and what little swelling was still left. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a good look at myself for the first time; there was a tall redhead with bright green eyes looking back at me, her breasts were larger than anything I had ever been able to manifest, closer inspection told me that Bill had been right all along, I was more powerful than I knew.

I stood in front of the mirror touching myself, the feeing emanating from my crotch as my finger massaged my new clitoris was almost overwhelming. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning too loudly, catching myself with my free hand as my knees grew weak. Sliding my fingers inside the wet opening, I probed for the mythical G-spot I had been told about, I sat on the floor when my legs would no longer hold me, thrusting my crotch into my hand and rubbing hard, when the orgasm came, it was unlike anything I had ever experienced, not the massive eruption I was accustomed to, but a more powerful, more intense, full body feeling, I felt as if a huge wave of pleasure had washed me out to sea. The floor grew cold underneath me and, smiling, I stood at the sink admiring myself in the mirror.

Closing my eyes, I focused on how I had been before, imagining Constantine, I could feel it happening, when I opened my eyes again, the familiar brown eyes peered back at me from underneath a mop of blonde hair. I closed my eyes again, opening them to the redhead I had seen before. I went back and forth a few times ultimately settling on Constantine, I climbed back into bed and found myself unable to sleep.

Hospitals are eerily quiet in the middle of the night, even with nurses scurrying around checking on patients, they do so quietly, I slipped on the clothes the cheery nurse that had first awaken me left in the closet in my room and took a walk, wandering aimlessly down the halls staying to the more public areas to avoid any trouble. I found myself in the children's cancer ward standing outside Holly's room, for whatever reason, the secret service agent didn't ever try to stop me from entering, I found Erica sitting by her granddaughters' side, I could feel the sadness in the room.

"I stopped in to check in on you a couple of times," she didn't even look at me," I'm sorry for what he did to you. I never thought he would react like that; we were meeting for a charity for crissake."

"I'll be fine, a side effect of what I can do seems to be that I heal quickly; how's Holly," the beautiful little girl looked like she had been through a rough couple of days. I smiled when I saw she was trying to sleep in her wig.

"She'll be ok, the new treatment is just hard on her, she's such a fighter."

"Can I get you a cup of coffee or anything, you look like you could use it, no offence."

"I think I'll go with you," we sat in the nurse's lounge sipping our coffee, neither one saying a word for a long time, "somebody needs to stop him," she barely whispered, "what he did to you, what he wants to do; he can't win again."

I just listened.

"You know he makes me watch, he hires girls from an agency before speeches and things, he fucks them," the anger and spite she felt was bubbling to the surface, "and makes me watch." Tears welled behind her eyes," He was a good man once, but he's been in that office too long, it has perverted him, turned him into a sadistic monster, she got quiet for a few minutes, "He blames all of you, you know, for our daughter, and it was an accident, just like that police officer, it was just an accident."

I stepped over to her and put my arm around her shoulder and let her cry, I could feel her pain, I understood how badly she wanted it all to just be over, to have some semblance of a normal life for Holly, I felt it all. On top of what he had hired those men to do to me, I had a whole new purpose, I would find a way to make her wish come true, but how does a single person, a lowly L1 mutant take down a sitting president?

"Ma'am, it's time to go," the secret service agent stood silently in the doorway.

Erica got up and wiped her eyes," thank you for listening, and I am sorry for what happened to you," she walked out the door.

"Con," he remembered my name," I know the guys, they're bad news please be careful. Mrs. Ryan likes you and that means me and the others on her team like you, but please be careful, she's right, he's a dangerous man."

"Thanks," I watched them walk down the hall before I headed back to my room, stopping by to take one more look at Holly while she slept.

* * *

The agency had a huge umbrella policy that covered all my medical bills and even the charges for the tow and storage of my car, I did have to find my own transportation to the impound, so I called a taxi driver I knew that would do trade outs; a quicky blowjob and I was on my way to get my car.

It took a few days to get my life back to normal, I had a few bills I needed to pay, and I had to go through mandated counseling with the agency; they had flagged the account as dangerous and locked the person who had booked the 'bachelor party' from any future bookings, even spreading the word to a few other agencies that actually cared about their workers. Mostly though, I thought about Erica and what I had learned from her, what I knew needed to be done; it all started with the men who had put me in the hospital.

Men who would do this were a special breed and Erica's security agent was right, they were dangerous, but they also tended to be the ones who followed orders and were often not too bright, that was my in. It took a few weeks, but I found the first one having lunch at a diner, of course his name was Bubba. He recognized me immediately when I slid into the booth across from him and placed my hand on his arm, "what the fuck do you want, you back for another round, you fucking mutant," he glared across the table?

"Now, Bubba, I just need a little information from you," I smiled," and before you decide to try anything, you need to understand that I am a mutant and all I need to do is scratch you with these nice sharp claws of mine and the venom I excrete will kill you in about five minutes," his face went pale. Like I said, not to bright and stupid people will believe just about anything. His jaw dropped as his eyes went to my hand on his arm; he nodded.

"Who was in charge that night, I just need his name and where I can find him, that's all, you can go back to your lunch, promise," I smiled my sweetest smile at him.

He gave me everything I needed; name, address, phone number, he even showed me pictures on his phone of Clint at a local strip club they all frequented. It was a bonus that the pictures made it clear just what kind of girls Clint liked.

"Thank you, now that wasn't so hard now was it," I smiled, patted his arm, and stole a fry from his plate as I slid out of the booth. Why anybody would trust this idiot with anything was beyond me, venom, really? I laughed.

That Friday night, the tall leggy girl with olive skin, a decidedly Asian flare, and long black hair walked into a roadhouse in a part of town she had no rights being in. There was a long bar along one wall, a small stage opposite it with a skinny girl somewhere between twenty and forty, doing her best to get some attention as she slid around the pole in the middle of the stage. The back section of the bar was full of pool tables. The mix of bikers, construction workers, and non-affiliated hookers openly stared at her as she walked up to the bar and ordered a Bud longneck, her knee boots with four-inch heels, jeans that looked like they were painted on, camisole top, and blue jean jacket were the right clothes, but the girl wearing them; she belonged in a high-end club in The Heights. Only the pool queue she carried fit into the current scene.

Grabbing her beer from the bartender, she made her way through the club to the tables in the back, a tall rough looking man in a biker vest stepped in front of her," Sorry lady, only players allowed back here, the kiddie tables are over there," he pointed to a few run-down quarter tables off to the side.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to prove myself, where's Clint, I hear he's pretty good?"

"That would be me," I recognized the voice immediately, "and I should warn you, I don't play for chump change."

She reached into her back pocket, pulling out a stack of hundreds, fanning them for him to see.

"Well, boys, looks like the ladies buying tonight, let her in."

Two hundred a game and she got to break the first game. It was obvious Clint let her win and she pretended to be just a little too excited. The next game was just as close with Clint winning, they were back to even. They started flirting and passing too close to each other as they played, Clint ran off five in a row, all on the last ball to go up an even thousand dollars.

"Tell you what, you're actually pretty good, how about one more, double or nothing," his grin told her he was convinced he had her fooled, she knew different" you can even break," he rolled the queue ball across the table to her.

"I don't have another thousand dollars," she looked straight into his eyes.

"That's ok, you know this one has to go your way, I mean we're so even and you are due, right," he smiled? Damn this guy could sell ice in Alaska, "and there are ways to pay that don't involve money," his smile grew broader.

She chalked her queue while Clint racked the balls. Meticulously, one after the other the balls fell as she ran the table. She smiled at Clint as she lined up the last shot, making what she did next as obvious as possible, she left the eight-ball dead center in front of a corner pocket with the queue ball mere inches away.

"Looks like you win again," she smiled at him and started breaking down her queue while he sank the shot.

"So, what do I call you anyway, "Clint took her arm and led her toward the door?

"Tonight, you can call me anything you want."

The classic panhead Harley was his, she slipped the strap for her queue over her shoulder and climbed on behind him, sliding her arms around his waist, slipping one of the inside his shirt, by the time they reached his place, she knew exactly what he wanted and exactly how he wanted it.

She played him like a fine instrument, taking him to extreme heights of pleasure and holding him there before slowly bringing him back down, sucking his cock, kissing, and caressing his chest and stomach, biting and sucking on his nipples and ears, running her long fingers along his ass and thrusting them inside him to activate his prostate; orgasm after orgasm, he didn't know what hit him. When she finally let him fuck her, she marveled at how tender he was, how loving it was, and especially how good it felt, her orgasm was better than anything she had ever experienced, and to think this was the man that had put together the gang that had beat her unconscious just a month before.

She left Clint sleeping as she got dressed, taking her thousand dollars from his wallet, and deciding to take the rest of it as well, considering it a tip for the 'bachelor party.' Scrolling through his phone, she forwarded several text messages and a few emails to a dummy account I had set up for just that purpose, took the sim card out and crushed it under her heel as she broke his phone in half. His panhead felt good underneath her as she made my way back to the roadhouse, parking it by the front door with the keys in the ignition; if someone else stole it, that was not her problem, he'd never be able to find her again anyway. She got in her car and headed home.

I had everything I needed to take my next step.

The path back to the president was a lot shorter than I had thought, Clint's contact was on the president's security detail, he had a direct hand in what had happened to me. I was so going to make him pay, but the air had suddenly gotten very thin, I was no longer dealing with biker gang thugs, I was one step away from the most powerful man on the planet. I took my time doing my research, the skills and information I had picked up got me where I needed to be, but if I made one mistake, left one traceable piece of evidence, I was convinced I would disappear and never be found, the irony that it would probably be one of Steve's old friends that would get rid of me made me laugh.

* * *

The next step took over a month to plan as I meticulously created the identity I needed, job history, driving record, residential history, even renting her an upscale apartment and signing on with the most exclusive agency in the country. Bethany Richards was born. She bought her own car, a bright red corvette convertible with a six-speed manual transmission; the salesman almost wet himself during the test drive.

I had done a good job and she passed the background check at the agency without an issue. Her not being a mutant was mandatory; her audition was set for the next week. Bethany showed up in four-inch black strappy heels, a little black cocktail dress barely long enough to be tasteful showed off her amazing legs and exposed just the right amount of cleavage. She shook hands with the interviewer and answered every question he posed as if she had seen his notes.

My audition with the old agency had been pretty basic, I had to demonstrate my proficiency at giving blowjobs and show that I could handle a variety of sizes of cocks in my ass; basically, I sucked off the interviewer and then got fucked by the biggest cock I had ever seen, my physical appearance and ability to modify it slightly to meet the customers' needs had been enough.

Bethany was given a detailed profile and was expected to prepare and perform to an exacting specification, down to her style and brand of underwear and a specific perfume. She had until six thirty to get ready, her audition would include dinner, a cocktail party, and then a night of sex, of course, any preparation expenses were on her. If she got a high enough rating on all aspects of the evening, she would be signed, if not, well she got a nice night on the town and a good fuck out of the deal, but the bigger plan was screwed.

She stopped for a cup of coffee after leaving the office, sitting, and reviewing every detail of the job description and planning her day to maximize her available time. A quick call to her favorite salon and her mani-pedi was scheduled of just after lunch, leaving this morning for the drive across town to E'Claire, an exclusive women's shop that she knew carried the lingerie she needed and probably had the perfume, too. The dress and shoes were going to take some hunting. At exactly six thirty, she pulled up in front of the hotel, handed the valet her keys, the porter he overnight bag, and walked up to the limousine waiting by the door.