Too Many Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached across the table and touched her arm, focusing hard on Erica, trying to decide if I could go further, "he may not have to say anything," I met her eyes.

"Bethany, just exactly what are you saying," the look on her face scared me for a moment before I realized it was nothing more than concern?

"There was a night when my uncle shared me with a bunch of his friends. I just shut myself down and did what he told me, but something strange happened, I found I just knew what each of them wanted me to do and exactly how they wanted me to do it, all I had to do was just touch them," I started to cry as the understanding crept across her face," Erica, forgive me, but I had to know."

They sat in silence for a long time, Erica trying to figure out how she felt about the invasion and Bethany hoping she could be forgiven.

"So, you can know what they are thinking and feeling just by touching them?"

"Yes, and the more intimate the touch, the more in depth the information. Most of it I would never think about using, a lot I just try to forget. I know things about people that could destroy entire families, it's scary sometimes the things I learn."

"And you think that if my husband comes in your mouth, you can get enough information to keep him from getting reelected," she didn't sound convinced?

"Maybe, we'd need to tie it together with other sources, make it undeniable, but, yes, if he used me before the debate and we got the information to Philips, I think it could ruin him. I've been trying to get there for months; I've got a lot of pieces but no Rosetta Stone."

"Other than your word, how do I know any of this is real, MEF has never recorded a tactile telepath?"

"Three years ago, your husband played golf with Spencer Glass, while they were gone, in a fit of anger, you had an affair with Parker. He would never tell anyone, but that's how you two knew each other at the reception."

Her face went white, "this could really work, and he would never figure out how, my god Bethany, can you and Con really pull this off?"

"Yes, I can, if I can get to the right person. I need documentation to support what I get from your husband. I can take care of getting the information to Philips and can flood the media with the supporting documentation, I just need a high-level contact at MEF, the higher the better, and to make sure your husband hires me for the debate."

The next day, a courier delivered an envelope to my apartment, inside was a plain piece of paper with three names on it and instructions on where to find them in the least threatening environment.

A week later a tall blonde girl with big blue eyes just happened to be seated next to the president's communications chief at a baseball game, she sucked him off in his car after the game and neither of them ever told anyone what had happened.

The CIO of MEF helped a cute brunette with nice tits and a firm butt, get her car started and she returned the favor by spending an hour with him at a close by motel.

The head of the president's security team rescued a slender girl with a ton of freckles and bright red hair from her stranded sailboat in the bay, they fucked in his cruiser as they towed the sailboat back to the marina.

Two days later, Bethany got a call from the COE of her agency letting her know that President Ryan himself would like the pleasure of her company before the debate the next week.

When Bethany wasn't on a job, I was putting pieces in place, setting up ghost servers and creating bogus accounts under seemingly real names, as I worked, it slowly hit me that someone that could do what I could do really was a threat, if they had malicious intent, or if they could be coerced or forced to do something dangerous, hell I was effectively overthrowing a sitting president, should anybody have that power? Ryan had to be stopped, but so did I.

Everything was set, I jotted down the connection information to the primary server and went downstairs to Tito's to pick up a couple of pizzas, one for me and one for the checkpoint they had set up a few days before just down the road. Setting the pizzas in the seat next to me, I headed for Bethany's apartment, she had a big night ahead of her.

The fallout after the debate continued to spiral out of control, as more and more dirt came out about President Ryan and what he was doing with MEF, more and more sources started to come forward, distancing themselves from his sinking ship as fast as possible. Philips won in a landslide, his first actions were to suspend the actions of MEF and to order an immediate review of every mutant in one of the containment centers, the checkpoints were shut down and the more serious allegations against President Ryan were turned over to the Justice Department for full investigation.

Erica finally got her divorce, I saw her one last time at Holly's funeral, the adorable brave little soldier that had, in her own way, started it all never got the life her grandmother wanted for her, they found the cure too late; Erica and I both knew her legacy would outlive us all.

* * *

Epilogue.

The FBI had gotten wind of Con's roll in the distribution of the information on President Ryan, he evidently hadn't been quite as clever as he thought or got to a point where he had other plans and just didn't care, anyway, they wanted to talk to him concerning some possible illegalities involving accessing secured government servers and possessing and distributing top secret documents, but he had disappeared. They finally got ahold of his friend Bethany, but she hadn't seen him in weeks and had no idea where he could have disappeared to. His file at MEF said he was an L1 mutant that could change his hair color, but he still should have been easier to find him, they never would.

It had been almost two years since the debate, nine months since she had left the agency, Bethany nestled into Parkers arms as the sixty-foot sloop gently rolled on the sea, the crew busy at work trimming the sails and making sure the newlyweds had everything they could ever want; she had told him everything and he had married her anyway.

The glow of their afternoon lovemaking still moist on their skins, the subtle aroma of their musk mixed with the sea air in their cabin, Parker rolled her onto her back and started kissing her stomach, gently caressing the barely visible bump," Constantine Parker Glass, I can't wait to meet you," he whispered as he laid his head on her chest and she ran her fingers through his hair.

* * *

For the first time since my parents died, I felt truly safe.