Too Much of Anything Can be Good Ch. 02

Story Info
Were you with that bitch?
1.8k words
4.5
1.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes, which had been poking my heart because of his bravery in them, were now just the right color.

They looked at me as if I was his God! Like I was the air he needed to breathe.

And it pleased me so much that I could easily feel satisfaction, but his lips, which were my favorite toy, did not allow me such pleasure.

They were uttering words that my heart disliked, my ego did not wish to hear and my brain wanted to discard.

I hated when he clearly read jealously on my face and even called it out, and I hated it even more when he still dared to stand over me.

Sitting like a whore before my eyes and yet he had the audacity to gaze right through my eyes.

He should have been begging me to forgive him. He should have been crying and hailing me to stop tormenting him, but he was relishing every bit of it.

Inevitably, I was going to change that look on his face. I was going to make his eyes redder.

He can not look at me like that, I don't allow it.

"Ride it!" I commanded and watched his stumbling body place the dildo on the ground, his hands helping his weight to sit on the cock, while his own cock hung in the air, rock hard.

"Mommy! It's too dry," he complained with cracks in his tone, his eyes reflecting the frustration his hole felt.

"So, soak your hole! What do you want me to do?" I commanded and watched his eyes waver before his hands nonchalantly advanced to his lips.

Gazing deeply into my eyes, he spat in his hand, prompting a smile on my face. He looked absolutely beautiful doing the disgusting deed.

That saliva was probably mixed with lube. It would make the dick slip like a snake into him, that's what he thought. But he wasn't aware of the size just yet. It just looked like he could take it and knowing the truth by myself was gushing my blood excitement.

The dirty scenarios of him about to break down were rushing inside my head like a runner in a marathon, my eyes watching him lube his hole with such sluttiness.

He was massaging his hole as if he had done that multiple. And he had. But at least he could show some decency.

As I wished, decency did fall from his fingers as they entered his hole, his eyes hiding themselves from me.

I assumed the bad boy behavior would end right there, while he was soaking his hole enough for the cock. And to my surprise, it did not. But he was about to realize the size.

"Can I ride it now? I'm wet enough." There was no hesitation in his words, not at all shame as usual.

As frustrated as I was feeling, I still hid it behind my composed eyes, allowing him to begin riding, waiting for his eyes to realize.

"Look at me!" I ordered, and instantly found him squeezing his eyes tighter at the size of the dick entering inside him.

He wanted to be a stud?

I was going to make him a stud. Only if he could take it.

Slow and steady, I watched the entire cock disappear into him, his lips pressing themselves together to seal any noise.

I could see how full he was, and how aroused he felt. His whole body denied moving an inch, just sitting there on the ground. He did not give me the eyes I was waiting for, but he did provide me the body.

"You wanted to ride it, right? Why are you wasting my time, then?" His eyes once again shrunken, his hands helping his weight to begin riding the cock.

Grunting as he pulled himself up, finally he began riding the cock at the gentlest speed possible.

"Is it too big for you?" I questioned and just a nod I received from him in response, his jaw clenching to hide the truth.

"You didn't expect it, did you?" I could not help but chuckle at him, trying his best to act like the thickness was just not ripping his hole apart.

"It's fine, mommy! I can take it." Biting onto his lips, he grunted, his burning face allowing me immense joy.

"Then ride it fast. You can, right?" I wanted to see him beg. I wanted to see him cry for mercy and at any cost, and I was going to get it.

"Yes, mommy!" His stuttering response left the trousers around my thighs irritating me. If I did not pleasure myself at that view, when will I?

It was alluring as the most delicious fruit, and enchanting as the most costly view.

His cracking whimpers grunts that he drew because he couldn't take the length, and gasps that he took once it filled him to the brim were soaking me wet.

Watching that continually weakening expression on his pretty face, my hands advanced to take off the pants of my body

"Do you like the view, baby boy?" He nodded as if his neck was stuck in between the strong grasp of someone's hands, his hips slowly pacing up on the dick.

After having removed my pants and my soaked panty along with it, I took my seat back on the bed and planted my foot on his shoulder, spreading my other leg for my fingers.

"That's not it. Ride it faster." He had been slow for longer than the void inside me allowed, shouting at me why I was letting him be sloppy.

"Don't let my leg fall from your shoulder," I added and began rubbing my clit with my fingers, relishing his mouth to break out the lustrous moans that he had been saving until now.

"Does it feel good?" I noticed his eyes following my fingers even when he nodded to my question and inserted them inside my wetness, just to see him exhale heavily and astounded.

It was as if seeing me wet and pleasing myself before him, pressed his sweet spot along with the dick inside him, melting his body. He had to begin moaning even louder, grasping my foot with squeezing strength.

"Mommy! It's way too thick!" He stuttered, his eyes still watching me slowly thrust my fingers in and out, my soft moans mixing up with his loud whines.

"That means it feels good." His body was twitching to pleasure, quivering as if he was nearing an orgasm. And he called my assumption a correct statement, growling, "I'm going to cum!"

"But we you've just begun fucking yourself?"

"It's too much! Mommy, let me cum, please!" His eyes finally altered and fell on mine, fluttering to showcase that the pleasure was coursing through his veins.

That is what I wanted.

"Stop!" I stated in my mildest tone possible and regarded his eyes go wider, and astounded. There was the look I had been dying to see.

"Did you not hear me? I said stop." After struggling to stop his own slutty ass, he finally halted, just sitting on the cock, his nails digging into my ankle, his heavy breaths waiting for my words.

"Mommy, why did you tell me to stop?" His breaths broke his words as he spoke, his length leaking so much pre-cum.

"Did you not like it?" mocking as I fingered myself, I did not hold back my moans and began fingering myself faster before his eyes, struggling on the bed.

"Mommy, no, please! Let me do it for you. I can please you. Please!"

"Start riding." Discarding his plea, I tried not to fall on the bed, keeping my slumbering gaze on his ass once again bouncing on the dick.

Moaning like a slut, he rested his head on my foot but did not move his eyes away from mine, speaking a different language through his eyes.

"Mommy, please! Let me please you!" I thought he was trying to escape the cock.

"For how many things are you going to beg?" I placed my other foot on his grown bulge and with no hesitation began rubbing it.

His length was twitching against my foot, so slippery and wet from his pre-cum.

"Oh, mommy! I'm going to cum again." As soon as he growled his plea for permission, I stopped him again, moaning as well.

"No! Mommy! Please! At least let me cum!" I could see he was just waiting for my words to allow his dick to ooze out. But the play was not over yet.

"Start." I simply said, hissing to my fingers, rubbing the sweet spots inside me, pushing me further and further to my end.

"Mommy! Please let me cum!" He was dying to cum, his lips uttered it. That's what I wanted to hear. That is what I have been craving to hear.

"Will you go out with that bitch again?" He quickly shook his head, trying to rub his cock to my foot, just slowly massaging him.

"I'm sorry! I will be a good boy from now on. I won't displease you!" A smile curled my lips as satisfaction finally coursed through my nerves, my wetness oozing out with that.

I let out a loud growl while my body kept shivering and his words kept echoing in my ears.

"I promise. I will be good! Please let me cum, mommy!"

Still running my fingers inside my cunt, I was letting every drop of cum discharge and free myself from the torment of jealousy.

"You were talking like a brat to me. Did you think I liked it?" I worked with the same serenity in my tone that my fingers used to escape my wetness.

"No! No! You did not! I'm sorry for that as well. I will never talk like that again. Please let me cum!"

Crackling to his cries to free him, my fingers danced and worded me to clean them on his skin. And I did as I slowly wiped them across his chest, clutching his jaw, while he kept moaning into my face.

"Please! It's too much!"

"You will behave?" I asked, gazing right through his eyes so he could read the frustration I felt.

"Yes!" He stuttered, nodding vigorously. I could see in his eyes that he was expecting me to any time to allow him.

"Stop!" But I did not let him feel that satisfaction.

"What?" His eyes once again went wide with astonishment, his ears needing them to hear me once again.

"I said stop."

"No! Please!"

"You don't get to cum after you mocked me. You did not think that I will let you cum, did you?" I watched his body struggling after he had stopped. "That is too stupid of you. Don't you know, bad boys don't get to cum?"

He could just breathe with frustration after that and he sat there looking at me with a plea in his eyes, his dick twitching even after I removed my foot from it.

"You pressed my buttons too much, but it was good. At least for me." Leaving those words in his ears to eat his ego, I walked off, knowing very well he was going to be begging for a quiet long time.

_____________________

END OF THE SMUT

--- Love, author! ❤️