Too Smart Ch. 05

Story Info
Wild life with an onahole wife. Dinner, movie and trip plans.
11.9k words
4.74
4.8k
6

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here is another instalment of my dumb, wacky, pervy and unrealistic hentai story. As usual, all characters are 18 and over.

Want to be my proof reader/editor? Hit me up!

Chapter 5

It was early evening when Leon made his way back into the house. He was getting hungry so he made his way to the kitchen and was met with a sexy sight. His wife and three girls were gathered there, chatting and getting food prepared for dinner. The twins and Nila were wearing new maid outfits, very short frilly black skirts that didn't even cover half their asses and aprons, with sleeveless black tops that only buttoned under their ample breasts with little neck ties. The frilly apron barely covered their cleavage as they jiggled around the kitchen barefoot. Nila had a small bonnet on her head, long black silk gloves and black mid-thigh tights with little red bows. Miki was wearing the same type of skirt and just the apron. She had put little red bows on the tops of her bionic legs where they met her thighs so her and her oldest daughter looked very similar. None had panties on as was evident from the height of the skirts.

"What's this about?" Leon laughed as he looked around.

"We are making you dinner, daddy!" Nila said cutely as she tilted her head and fluttered her eyes at him.

"Cute bonnet, kiddo." He said as he patted Nila's head.

"Thanks! I'm wearing it because I'm the "head maid." She said and wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh?" Leon smirked. He looked over at his wife with his eyebrow raised. She gave a sly smile and winked at him. "I'm just here to make sure they service you in the way I know will make you happy and satisfied."

Leon looked her up and down. "And it's going great so far. Look at you." He walked over to Miki and bent down to kiss her. "Do you like the changes I made?" She made a quick spin and looked up at him as she pressed her huge E cup breasts against his twitching meat pole in his loose pants. "I actually like it a lot. Blue eyes, horns and huge tits. A very exotic draph, right?"

Miki hugged his hips and laughed. "Good guess! I hope it makes you want to fuck me silly, my dear husband."

"How could I not, though I would have anyway, no matter if you made the changes or not. This whole house has become a sexual fantasy come true." He hugged her and ran a finger over one of her horns and she gasped and shivered. "Careful." She said. "My horns are very sensitive. I might have to rape you in front of the help and I don't want to ruin their dinner."

Leon laughed "Their dinner, eh? And what would that be?"

"Well you know how these little succubi are. They only have one thing on their mind now and you are looking like you have some of their favorite food building up." She said as she drew little circles around his pudgy abdomen.

"Not home more than eight hours after such a horrible trip and you settle right in with these deviants, didn't you?" Leon asked

She released him and gently pushed him towards the chair at the end of the table. "Where do you think they got their deviousness from? And what kind of wife and mother would I be if I moped around and didn't provide my family with the comfort and care they deserve? Now go sit down and be patient while food is prepared. And get those clothes off, mister. The only reason we will wear clothes around here from now on is so they can be fun to take off or stain."

Nila ran over to her father and said "Let me help you with that daddy!" She was having fun with her part in this game and unbuttoned his pants as he took his shirt off. He sat down at the table and Nila pulled his hips to the edge of the chair and settled on her knees between his legs. Miki came over and stood next to her husband and wedged his arm between her massive breasts. She rubbed his chest and shoulders with her metallic arms as she watched her oldest daughter take the head of the semi limp cock into her wet mouth.

"I don't know what I did to deserve all this amazing treatment, but I won't fight it, that's for sure." Said Leon

"Well, you know there aren't many actual men around anymore. Most were killed off from the last war and viral explosion. The ratio of men male to female is like, what, one man to every nine women?" Miki stated. "We want to reward you for sticking around and taking such good care of us through all the bad times we've been put through. Who knows, you may be forced to participate in that international breeding program that is gaining popularity in the enclaves. We just want to keep our family and future secure and this is the best way we know how to do that. Not to mention how much fun it all is. Believe me, the girls and I are getting as much pleasure out of this, maybe more, than you are, my dear husband."

Leon closed his eyes and leaned his head back, moaning as Nila sucked him into her throat nursing on it to get as much precum out as she bumped the head against the back of her mouth. She began to whimper in pleaser as she received a few splurts of the savory fluids on her sensitive tongue as his mass got stiffer.

"Breeding program, you say?" Leon asked as he looked over at his wife. "I don't know, that sounds kind of intriguing, spending all day breeding random women."

"Ya, well, they would need big time surgery or an all star gene therapist to be able to handle getting bred by you. You would have to take us with you or just do it from home. Luckily, you have all those options here with us. Of course, if you do we will definitely have to record every session. For posterity and all that."

Leon laughed and then moaned as he felt Nila sucking harder and slide her tricky tongue up the underside of his shaft. The twins were still busy with dinner but would steal long glances at the action across the kitchen into the dining room. Leon looked over at their smirking faces and asked "What are you two gorgeous twins of mine making for dinner?"

"We are making bacon wrapped tri-tip, three bean salad and potatoes with cheese cake for desert!"

"Wow! You two are way to nice to your ol' man." Leon answered.

"Same to you daddy!" said Lina excitedly.

"We can't wait until after so we can watch a movie and cuddle on the couch with you." Luna added.

"It sounds like a great evening with the family." Leon grunted while his oldest daughter was trying to force his cock deeper into her throat. "Need some help, kiddo?" He looked down and said.

Nila pulled back to answer "I think I got it, daddy. I just need to change my angle of approach. Mommy, I'm starting to make a mess down here. Daddy tastes so good that my little pussy is going into overdrive."

Miki bent to look under the table and saw a growing puddle of girl goo streaming from between Nila's legs onto the floor. "Oh, dear. Let me get you something for that." Miki let go of Leon and made her way to the kitchen where she bent down and clumsily got a large salad bowl from a low cupboard and then a hand towel, then made her way back.

"How are you handling the new limbs, dear?" Asked Leon.

"They are taking some time to get used to. I still have to work on syncing the systems so I have better control but I haven't fallen and busted my face yet, so that's good. I was hoping after the twins competition you and I could work on making some upgrades on them. It would be nice to have a bit more control and sensory input as my sense of touch with these are pretty weak."

"Sounds like a plan. Oooh, that's nice." Leon could feel Nila wrapping her long tongue around his pole and slide her head up and down the whole shaft, getting it nice and wet. Miki ducked under the table and placed the hand towel in the puddle and set the bowl on it between Nila's legs, then went back to her previous position next to her husband.

"Thank you mommy." Nila said between licks. She repositioned herself back to taking the head back into her mouth and tried to take it into her throat but it was difficult breaching it so she reach forward to grab the legs of the chair and pulled as she relaxed her throat as much as she could. There was some resistance but a second later it opened up and she slowly slid down the shaft as it burrowed into her tight neck. She didn't stop until she felt it reach her stomach entrance then held it there to adjust to the forced gape. Leon let out a long hum as she did this enjoying her struggle to please him. After a few seconds she slowly rocked her body back and forth, the grip of her throat making the journey difficult but very pleasurable to both involved.

"Wow!" Miki watched as her daughters face appeared from under the table as she swallowed her fathers sword to almost to the base. Seeing the large mass disappearing into her daughter for the first time made her pussy immediately wet and she rubbed her legs together and watched wide eyed. She whispered into Leons ear "I have been waiting to see this happen for so long, my dear husband. Watching our own daughter take your huge cock into her body is driving me insane! All of my fantasies are coming true and I can hardly wait to see that beautiful monster ravage every one of our holes." She began to lick his ear and his neck with her new tongue feeling the sexual stimulation from the nubs and lightly moaning as her breath became shorter and her snatch drooled heavily down her legs. She bent down to whisper into Nila's ear. "Baby you look so good wrapped around your fathers cock. I love how willing and excited you are to please him. It makes me so wet thinking about you taking everything he can give you, how much he stretches out your tight, small holes, how much he fills you, how you help him ravage your sisters. I can't wait to see him fuck all of you and fill you with his delicious cum. I can't wait to suck it out of you." Nila began to orgasm at her mothers words and stopped rocking as she shook and her pussy audibly gushed into the bowl between her legs. "That's it baby. Cum while pleasing your father. You were born for this. It makes your mother so happy. I can't wait to see him fuck you and bulge out your guts with his giant cock and make you cum your brain out. I can't wait to help you fuck your sisters. But for now, I think daddy is hard enough. It's time to milk him so you can feed your sisters."

Nila almost passed out from the pleasure as the waterfall of her juices kept flowing. She slowly unsheathed the massive dick from her throat and gave herself a minute as she nursed on the head.

Miki grabbed the huge tool mid-shaft as her daughter pulled off and lifted it upright so it pointed up over the table. She lazily stroked it as she kissed Leon as Nila moved the bowl up between he fathers legs then got out from under the table. Miki grabbed Leons hand and brought it to her slobbering snatch and said "Feel how wet I am. You have me so excited I can't stop leaking!" Leon slid a finger in her and remarked on how tight it was.

"Geez. As wet as you are it's still so tight I can barely wiggle a finger up into it. Hopefully I'll be able to get this cock of mine in there."

"Oh, you better. But I know you'll make it fit. You always do and now I'll be able to take all of it. You'll see." She hummed.

Nila had came around the other side of Leon and straddled his legs, wedging the base of his cock between her meaty cheeks while her mom continued to stroke it. She placed her hands and large double D breasts on the table then worked her feet up onto the sides of the chair Leon was sitting in and slid her ass all the way up as Miki aimed it at her daughters holes. "Where do you want it, sweetie?" Miki asked Nila.

"I want it in my ass, mommy. It's the only hole of mine daddy hasn't been in." Nila said meekly. She started to drop down as her mother placed the throbbing red wedge of cock head near her pulsing pucker of her anus. Leon was watching the action that was taking place only a foot from his face while he fingered his wife. The twins were busy but still sneaking looks at the action across from the kitchen. The table was angled in a way they could see everything from the side. They paused for a few moments to watch their older sister prepare to get impaled. Miki leaned forward and drew her long tongue over the winking asshole before letting Nila rest on the head. Miki then reached up and spread the huge globes of Nila's cheeks and lightly pushed down, watching the small hole stretch little by little over the flaring head, her slimy cunt still drooling down the shaft.

Nila grunted as she struggled to allow the massive mushroom into her body and gasped loudly as it popped in, causing her pussy to spay its lubricant down her fathers tool and into his lap.

"There you go, sweetie." Miki cooed. She watched as her daughter dropped at an achingly slow pace, the small girl panting and squealing as her body took in the giant slab of meat. As the head and first few inches of shaft made their way in, it hit the first of her erogenous spots and she howled as she came. She rested there to adjust and continued her decent. When over half had entered it hit another spot and she came again, legs shaking and struggling to hold her up. She was sweating and breathing hard as she pushed off the table to get a better angle and look at the fat outline of her fathers cock making its way up her belly. "Look mommy!" She weakly moaned as she rubbed the intrusion. Miki looked over and reached out to do the same. "Wow, baby, that looks so amazing!" Nila came again and her legs gave out. She stopped breathing as her body sucked in thirteen of the seventeen inches up her ass, the orgasms piling on top of each other. The bowl underneath was almost half full of pussy juices and filling quickly as the fluids poured from her gushing pussy hole. This was as deep as she had gotten anything inside her body and the head bashed against the deepest G-spots she had made.

"Daddy!" She wheezed, barely able to breath or speak with so much cock taking up space in her guts. "Oh, fuck, daddy! Your so deep inside me! It's so good! So good!" She tried to force more in but it was bumping her diaphragm and knocking the wind out of her. She twisted and shook her hips, her ass not quite able to touch her fathers lap, nor could her feet touch the floor.

Miki said "Lift your legs Nila and put your feet on the side of the chair. You'll never get the leverage you need to milk daddy's cock if you just stay balanced on it." She leaned over to help lift a leg to get a foothold on the side of the chair. Nila got one shaky leg steady enough to lift the other one and this opened a little more room in her body to drop another two inches, making her squawk as her lungs and guts tightened as her body was filled. She got dizzy and her head buzzed from overstimulation and dropped it to the table with her chin buried in her cleavage.

"Daddy's cock! Daddy's cock! It's killing me so good!" She strained and began doing little hops with her legs and drooling on the table as her pussy kept gushing with a loud spraying sound with every decent of her jiggling ass. "Cock! Cock! Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyyy!" She lost her mind and babbled gibberish as she bounced, her insides squeezing and pulsing around Leons extremely deep shaft.

"That's my girl." Miki hummed in Nila's ear, smacking her ass and smiling devilishly at her husband as his face screwed with pleasure. "Fuck your daddy. You look so hot giving him your ass. Make him cum in you. Make his shoot his huge load into your ass and fill you up." Nila bounced harder as her orgasm kept melting her brain, moaning and squirting as the mushroomed head mashed her guts open.

Leon could hardly handle how tight his daughter was and quickly reached the point of bursting. "Fuck baby girl! I'm going to cum!" And gritted his teeth.

"Do you hear that, Nila? Daddy is ready to cum in you. Fuck him harder!" Miki shouted. She kissed Leon hard, darting her tongue in and out of his mouth as he breathed heavily. There was an odd but pleasant taste to Miki's saliva which made his dick stiffen and pulse. He moaned into his wife's mouth as he began to cum. Nila felt his jizz travel up his cum tube and she lifted her head in an attempt to scream out her intensified orgasm but nothing came out. She dropped as far down as she could and leaned back, putting her head on his shoulder as her eyes crossed then rolled back, her long tongue limply falling out of her mouth. Miki placed her hand on her abdomen and felt the giant rod within make long pulses as she felt and saw her daughters belly begin to swell from the outpouring of her husbands cum. She watched wide eyed as Nila's stomach grew and grew as Leon bucked his hips into his daughter, trying to get the last two inches all the way in. "Holy fucking shit, baby! You are filling our daughter with so much of your bull milk! This is so hot! I fucking love it! I love you!" She kissed him again as she kept her hand on her daughters swollen guts, her own pussy flooding and pooling it's juices at her metal feet.

After a few minutes Nila finally got the energy to move but couldn't so Leon helped lift her of his giant spike. His strength made it easy enough but had trouble pulling the head free. "Where should I put her?" He asked Miki.

"Bring her to the side of the table and lay her there so her sisters can eat when they're ready."

He stood up with her still latched onto his head and brought her to the table and set her down on it. "Get ready to plug yourself." He told her. Miki was behind Leon and said "I'll help with that." She brought her face near where the two were connected and when he pulled free she put her mouth against the stretched hole to catch any cum that gushed out. As soon as Leon's cum hit her tongue she moaned loudly and came as she felt like getting punched in her stomach by an orgasm, her own pussy squirting onto the floor as she shivered and came. Nila's asshole closed up quickly and she clenched to keep from erupting anymore before she bent her tail up to plug it up, just in case and Miki pulled away with a look of drunken elation and rested her head on her daughters bulging, jiggling stomach as she took a moment to savor the taste of her husbands modified semen.

"Oh. My. GOD!" Miki huffed. "Leon, you taste absolutely wonderful! So intoxicating! Like a whole thanksgiving meal!"

The twins looked at each other. "That's just what we said!" They finished preparing their fathers plate and said "Dinner's ready, daddy! And shuffled dramatically to the table, bouncing their breasts as they came, and set them down in front of Leon.

"Wow, girls! This looks delicious!" And drew each of them in for a kiss on the cheek, making them blush. "Thank you, daddy!" They said in unison.

"Girls, your dinner is ready as well." Miki hummed as she rubbed Nila's beach ball of a belly.

"Yessss!" The twins hissed and ran to grab some large glasses for themselves and their mother and went back to Nila who was struggling to breath and conscious. Miki got out of the way and went back around to Leon and went under the table to collect the big bowl of girl goo and the towel. "What should we do with all this?" She thought out loud.

Lina said "Maybe we should save it?"

Luna added "It's actually really sweet. We could use it for some recipes or at least lube, or something."

Nila held back a laugh but a small spurt or cum shot from her ass onto Lina as she was preparing to fill her glass. Lina had a shocked look on her face as her apron got splattered. "Sorry." Nila said. "We are going to need storage containers of some sort." Miki lifted the bowl to her face and took a mouthful of the thick whitish fluid. "Well that's actually very sweet. We could likely use it in recipes that call for condensed milk or something."

Leon chewed his steak and shook his head. "This is the craziest dinner talk I've have been a part of. Is this the new norm for us?"

"I suppose so." Miki answered as she licked her lips clean. "Might as well get used to it now."