Too Smart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knew our dear older sister would be so eager to be our personal fuck doll?" Lina chuckled as she leaned in to kiss her twin over their moaning older sister, their long tongues twisting and diving down each others throats. After a few minutes they changed positions with Luna laying down and Nila moving over her in a sixty-nine as Lina moved behind and continued fucking into Nila's hot, wet pussy. Luna had her tongue wrapped around her twins cock as it plunged cervix deep in her older sister, trying to suck down as much creamy girl cum as she could while her face was completely covered in the love juices falling from above.

They changed again as Nila straddled them both, Lina plugging her ass as Luna stuffed her pussy, three long tongues entwined as the twins sandwiched Nila in a wet, sweaty mess. A half an hour later, the twins were in a sixty-nine as Nila rode the largest of the twins dildos on the floor. They soon wore each other out and Nila climbed in bed with the twins, barely enough room for all three and they fell asleep, their tails buried in each other, listening to the faint sounds of their parents still going at it.

Morning came and the girls woke with the sun. They piled into the shower and washed each other before going to the kitchen and getting breakfast ready for their father. They were naked accept for their aprons and had some music playing as they cooked eggs, bacon and potatoes.

Leon was awakened by the smell of breakfast filling the house and his still purring wife, who was considerably more inflated than when she was when they fell asleep. He smirked to himself and tried to pull his still raging morning tree from Miki's sucking hole but was still locked in by her cervix, only able to pull out ten inches. She was still asleep with a smile on her face so he lightly ran a finger over one of her horns which caused her to shiver and purr louder but she began to wake up, her eyes fluttering and rolling forward as she became aware of her situation.

"Time to get up, wife of mine. Smells like the girls have my breakfast almost ready." He quietly said as he lightly fondled a large breast.

"Fuck. I feel drunk. And really full." She said with a crackle in her voice. Leon sat them up with her on his lap. She looked down but could only see her breasts, which had bern lifted by her beach ball belly to her chin.

"Well, you had milked me all night in your sleep so it's not surprising. Look." Leon stood them up and turned to the mirror. "Oh, wow!" She gasped. Her abdomen had expanded to push her breasts up and her belly out to a comical proportion, which had distended to cover her pussy which still was stretched out from the arm-sized cock in her. "I look nine months pregnant with triplets!" She said incredulously. Leon chuckled. "Alright, lets go get breakfast." He tried to lift her off and still got hooked. "No, wait. Take me out there and lay me on the table. The girls can eat their breakfast with you." Leon rolled his eyes. "You are a helpless pervert."

"Smells great in here!" Leon announced as he walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks, da-" Nila started but she was stopped by the wild sight that met her. The twins turned and almost dropped Leons plate of food and the hot frying pan.

"Hope you girls are hungry." He joked as he laid his cum filled wife on the dinning room table. "You can let me go, now." He said to his intoxicated wife as he tried to pull out. When she relaxed enough to let the head out, her primary cervix pinched shut and he was able to get another six inches out before she jokingly squeezed with the secondary cervix. Leon lifted his eyebrow at her and she drunkenly giggled but released him. The Lina brought Leons plate of food over while Luna followed with a pitcher and held it under her mothers vaginal opening to catch any spillage but there surprisingly was very little. Nila brought a stack of cups and Leons orange juice, then kneeled next to her father so she could clean his massive cock as it noisily slid out of her mothers gooey cunt.

"Holy shit, daddy!" Luna gasped. "What did you do to mom?"

"She looks like a giant stuffed turkey!" Lina added.

"I just gave her what she wanted." Leon shrugged. "Ooo, eggs, taters and bacon!" He walked over to sit down at his plate. Nila followed his dangling cock head and continued cleaning it under the table. She sucked loudly as she hummed a little song to herself. She finished quickly and stood up. "Good morning, mommy." She said and bent down to kiss her deeply. "Good morning, kiddo." Miki replied hazily. Luna kept the pitcher at her mothers gash as Lina pushed on her jiggling belly and pinched a nipple. A large gush of Leons cum shot out of her hole and filled the pitcher quickly and Luna filled each glass before returning for a refill. She passed each of her sisters a glass and they all sat down and drank, getting the usual gut punch orgasm as they drained their cups.

"How's your breakfast, daddy?" Lina asked.

"Excellent, thank you." He answered with his mouth full. "How's yours?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic, as usual. Thank you, daddy." Lina replied. All the girls giggled drunkenly as they finished, then refilled their glasses.

"What's the plan today, ladies?" Leon asked.

"Well," Nila started. "I think we need to get those water coolers from Elmers as soon as possible. Looks like we will need them sooner than later. I really want to finish up my ESP booster serum and maybe start getting some marketable versions ready."

"Lina and I will go get the coolers. After that we need to finish up polishing our routine since the competition is tomorrow. Who's taking us, by the way?"

Nila piped up "I will. Mom and dad were going to work on her bionic limb upgrades so that will give them time to do that."

"No way. The event is in Las Vegas. Not the best place for you first real outing. It's rough now and you are going to be in with a very iffy crowd. I won't be able to get to you girls in time to stop any funny business. I could work on limb designs with the fabricator. Which reminds me. Ask Elmer if he has a barrel of smart dust hanging around. I have some ideas. I can at least get the fabricators started. Then we could all go in the new RV."

Lina looked at her twin. "That's a good really good idea idea. That place will be filled with legit assassins and mercenaries."

Lina continued "True. This will be our first real outing after mom cleared up stuff with grandma. Who knows who will be there. It's all pretty hush-hush. Your right, daddy. I would feel much safer with you there."

"Ooo!" Luna chirped. "That means we have to come up with a super cool outfit for dad and mom! Everyone is supposed to keep their identity secret for the competition anyway. Can't have them being the only one without one there. It would help if we wanted to get a contact set up in case people want to do some sort of business with Nila or any of us."

"Sweet! Super secret ninja training business! KYA!" Lina shouted as she chopped at the air. Nila was in the middle of taking a sip off her glass when her sister did this and she choked as she tried to laugh and ended up blowing bubbles into the cup as cum shot out of her nose. The twins pointed and burst out laughing, as well as Leon and Miki, who ejected jizzum from her snatch onto the edge of the table.

"OK, this is getting a bit too much for me." Leon said as he finished up his food. "I'm going to shower and go work out for an hour before I lose my shit. Help your mother recover and grab her limbs in the bedroom for her. I'll see you girls later."

"Wait!" Nila said as she finished wiping the cum from her nose. "I still need you to see if you can do electrical discharges. Could you, like, light a bulb in your hand or try to power something? I really want to know if it's possible."

"Thanks for reminding me. That actually sounds like it might be fun. I'll let you know the results."

"Don't forget to think up a cool alias name for when we register." Luna added.

Leon went through his workout and after an hour took a break to grab a lightbulb from the garage. As he passed through the hall in the basement he heard the twins hard at work in the fabrication room but didn't disturb them. He also heard Miki and Nila in the lab laughing at something. He kept on his path to the garage and rummaged through the shelves and found an old incandescent lightbulb he stood there for a moment to close his eyes and relax. And clear out his mind. He started to feel some sort of tingling sensation in his hands and when he opened his eyes the bulb was lit and getting brighter. It exploded soon after and he winched as he felt the glass hit him. He smirked to himself and grabbed an old radio, touching the prongs of the wire. He had no trouble turning that on either. He felt more confident in his ability and picked up a circular saw and was able to power that as well. He laughed to himself and shook his head, then grabbed the broom and dust pan to clean up the broken bulb. When he finished, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of orange juice and went down to the lab.

"Hey, there husband of mine." Miki greeted. "Hi dad!" Nila added.

"Hey, my sweet girls. Whatcha doing?" Leon said as he kissed his wife's cheek, making her purr and patted Nila's head. Both were naked as they sat in their chairs.

"Mom is helping me finish up the ESP serum. It's about done but I figured we could hold off on administering it until after the competition. The twins and I already got the water coolers, five of them. Elmer happened to have one fifty-five gallon drum of the smart dust nano particles you asked for. They're all in the RV."

"Okay. I tried out the electrical generation thingy and turns out it wasn't that difficult to pull off."

"Oh, yeah? How'd it work?" Miki asked

"I popped a lightbulb, powered a radio and a circular saw. Pretty cool. You girls come up with those secret identities?"

"We were thinking we could be "The Jade Clan." Mom was thinking of being called Oni. The twins wanted to be Cat and Mouse. I want to be the Jade Fox." Nila spouted.

"That's pretty fun sounding." Leon mused.

"What about you, honey?" Asked Miki with an interested smile.

"Hmm." He pondered. "How about... Dragon?"

"I knew it!" Nila blurted.

"Am I that predictable?" He sulked.

"Eh, I'd say consistent." Nila returned. "I'll go tell Lina and Luna so we can get to work finishing the suit designs. You two can start work on the limb designs. See you later, mom. Love you dad!"

Nila took off to find her sisters while Leon took a seat with his wife to work on the limbs. They pulled up the fabricator program and Leon began his work. Miki got out of her chair and climbed into Leon's lap.

"How about we get the girls lunch ready while we work with a little cock warming session?" She quietly moaned in his ear as she rubbed her hips on his inflating cock then stuck her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him. His lance quickly came to full hardness and spun her around and lifted her up, placing her drooling little pussy on his head. She stood on his knees and tried to get it in but was having trouble.

She looked back at him and said "I guess the healing stuff keeps me tight. You're going to have to help me. Pull me down onto this wonderful cock of yours."

He grabbed a hip and a shoulder and pulled her down. She was spread open and with a wet pop his head shot in and she descended down to her secondary cervix, squealing and cumming the whole time as her juices coated his shaft. "FUCK YES, LEON!" She shouted as she quivered and shook her hips. "More! Please, more!" He hooked his arms under hers, grabbed both shoulders and forced through the tight ring down to the cervix leading to her womb. He didn't wait for her to ask again and pushed through that barrier as well. She drenched his lap and chair as she blacked out from the pleasure. Her rings of internal muscles were in overdrive spasming around the impalement as her head flopped back. Leon chuckled to himself as he rubbed his shaft through her bloated abdomen until she woke up.

She smiled and gave a struggled laugh and said "I will never tire of the way you fill me." She put her legs down between Leon's and slowly sucked in the last few inches as Leon helped by pulling down on her horns. After giving Miki a chance to relax they went to work while she purred and milked him, taking turns programming as they orgasmed in or around each other.

The girls were hard at work sewing clothes and fabricating armor. After a few more hours, Leon brought in their cum bloated mother and told them lunch was ready.

"Are the fabricators open? We finished the redesigns." Leon asked.

"Yes, daddy. We only need to do a few more adjustments to the outfits and they will be ready to put on for final fittings. Then we can relax until tomorrow. We will need the rest, I'm sure. Here, let me clean that beautiful thing for you, daddy." Nila said, then got on her knees and lifted the head while she used her long tongue to clean the shaft before sucking on the tip. The twins were taking turns getting their fill of Leons intoxicating sauce from their mother as she bent over one of the work benches, moaning in pleasure as they dove in.

After Nila finished she stood up and grabbed her fathers hand and said "Let's go get you a sandwich or two. I prepped chicken salad."

Miki said "I'll get the fabricators going. Go enjoy lunch."

Leon gave no argument and followed his oldest daughter upstairs. She guided him to his seat and took a few minutes to make three sandwiches. They talked a bit while she worked.

"So how long will it take to get there? What's the plan when we arrive?" Asked Nila.

"Well, it should only take an hour or less to get there if we crank up the speed. We'll have to register as soon as we get there so they can get our rooms ready. The competition doesn't start until eight PM so if we leave in the morning we will have time to do a bit of wandering before we have to show up at the arena. Then we will stay the night and leave the next day, maybe after dinner. Sound good?" Stated Leon.

"That sounds great! I'm so excited to finally get out and do things without looking over our shoulders for trouble."

"Even so, we aren't quite out of the woods with all that yet, but we won't have to be super paranoid about something happening, other than other competitors holding grudges after your sisters whip some ass."

"True enough. Here you go, daddy!" Nila bounced dramatically over with the plate and set it down, then crawled under the table. "Time for my lunch, too!" She cooed as she took the giant rod into her mouth. "Little help?" She looked up with a begging look in her eyes. Leon grabbed her long ponytails and forced his thick meat into her throat to the base then went back to eating as his oldest daughter made quick work of sucking his seed out of his balls.

The twins finished their lunch and got back to work with the costume fittings and finished them up quickly. It took only two hours and by then the fabricators were done with the limb fabrication and Miki couldn't wait to try them out. The girls helped connect each arm and leg while Leon reprogrammed the connections through the transceiver at the base of her neck. Nila was in the lab preparing the ESP serums, but secretly added a few new adaptations for her mother and herself. She decided to save administering them until after they came back from their trip and placed them in the fridge in the lab then went to try her outfit on.

The suits themselves were very well made and doubled as environmental armor. They were all flat black with a dark green tint to them, with small emerald green lines that outlined the trim of each armor plate, as well as for the base designs on the masks, each one stylized to match their call signs. The twins were excited to go practice with their costumes to make sure no mobility wasn't sacrificed. Nila wanted to go for a swim in the pool and invited her parents.

"That sounds nice, sure! You coming Leon?" Miki asked.

"Yeah, why not." He answered.

"We'll join you in a half hour or so. Then we will go make dinner fir daddy." Lina said as she followed Luna out the door to the gym.

Nila, Miki and Leon made their way outside to the pool and Leon dove in, doing a few laps while Miki laid out on one of the reclining deck chairs. Nila had ran to the side of the house like she forgot something and came back with one of the five gallon water coolers and rinsed it out with the hose.

"Hey daddy! I figured we could start having you fill at least one of these for the trip. Up for a little sexual gratification at the hands and holes of your wife and daughter?" Nila said while wiggling her eyebrows. Leon was mid-lap and shrugged. "How could I not?" He asked as he finished his lap and climbed out of the pool, making his way to a towel and reclining deck chair. He laid down and Nila brought the bucket over as Miki got up and clapped giddily and laid a towel on the ground next to him for something to kneel on. She kissed him deeply as Nila went to work getting his shaft coated with saliva, feeling the giant rod stiffen in her hands and mouth. She then got up and aimed her tight asshole at the tip and dropped down, impaling herself half way down, her low, guttural moan adding to the sounds of her pussy gushing down her legs to the deck below her. Miki was also cumming as Leon was grabbing her horns and rubbing his tongue over her sensitive nubs while he fingered her sopping snatch.

A half an hour later the twins showed up on the deck and were excited to join the family orgy going on under the sun. Leon was power fucking Miki's face as he used her horns to stab his meat down her throat and Nila had her face buried in their mothers juicy pussy.

"Filling the cooler, eh?" Lina asked.

"How much have you extracted from daddy's balls so far?" Luna added.

Nila pulled her wet face away and said "Oh, about a gallon and a half. He's only cum three times so far. Wanna help?"

"Fuck yes, you silly bitch!" Lina exclaimed and the twins bounded to the cooler. They kneeled down and took a big whiff of the contents and their eyes rolled back at the scent.

"Fuck, I love that smell."

"Daddy has the best cum ever!" Moaned Luna

"You haven't had anyone else's cum." Lina chided.

"And? Do you think there would be any better out there? This stuff is custom to our taste."

"Fair enough." Lina admitted.

"Unf! Get the cooler ready girls! I'm ready to blow!" Leon huffed as he sped up his throat fuck into his wife. The girls dragged it over and tilted it so their father could aim it. Nila stood up over her mother and grabbed her horns to pull her off as Leon held the base of his cock and aimed it at the broad mouth of the cooler. Leon shot long and hard as rope after rope of his thick jizz shot into the cooler. After almost a minute he finally stopped and Luna was the first to drop to her knees and suck the head in, anticipating the gut punch orgasm that always came with his fluids as it went into her stomach.

"Mmm! Fresh squeezed ball juice!" Lina said as she watched her twin take in the massive, throbbing head. Miki and Nila giggled.

This went on until all four women had gotten two orgasms each from their patriarch before he told them that was enough for now. There was a collected pout from the girls but noted how close to dinner it was and agreed. With the cooler mostly full, Nila put the lid on and the twins noted how heavy the thing was as they tried to drag it across the deck. Leon stood and stretched then grabbed the cooler with one arm and hauled it to the kitchen as the girls giggled and followed him in. He placed the cooler on the dinning room table and went to take a shower while the girls prepped dinner for him. Miki waited a minute and followed Leon into the shower and climbed in to help wash him. She kept her new limbs on as they were well suited for water. Leon enjoyed the attention but wasn't quite used to the metal and silicone touch as she rubbed him down.