Too Smart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins were filling their glasses as they licked Nila's asshole clean after they topped it off, giving small moans of pleasure as the fluid hit their tongues. "I think Elmer has some stock of water coolers. Maybe we could stop by and grab a few." Lina chimed in. Her twin added "It would be nice to have some of daddy on tap when he isn't around."

All the girls laughed as Leon shook his head again. His hard on poked his chest every time he leaned in for a bite, the head sticking up a few inches over the table hight. "Fuck, this thing won't go down for some reason." He complained.

"Hmm, I wonder why." Miki said sarcastically. "Here, let me clean that for you." She set the bowl on the counter walked over to him and leaned down to suck the head in. She hummed and moaned while going between sucking and licking with her long tongue while Leon ate and pet her head. The twins were gulping down cup after cup as they moaned and shivered form their micro orgasms.

After around ten minutes Leon had finished his dinner. The twins grabbed his plates as Nila rolled off the table. "Movie time!" The twins shouted. "Lets go get these clothes off." And ran to their room to put them away. Miki pulled Leon into the living room and he dusted off an old DVD and put it on then sat on the couch where Miki was waiting for him. The twins bounded into the room naked and Nila joined them carrying a pitcher of warm cum she had drained from herself and a beer for her father then took her outfit off.

"What are we watching, daddy?" Nila asked.

"An old movie from almost half a century ago. It's called The Matrix."

"Seriously?" Miki laughed.

Leon just shrugged. "It doesn't look like we will be watching to much of it anyway. Who cares how cheesy it is. I could put on Dude, Where's My Car, if you'd rather."

"No, this will be fine, dear." It was Miki's turn to shake her head. They managed to watch the whole thing together without turning it into an orgy, though they all couldn't keep their hands off each other. The twins kept molesting Nila, sucking and kneading her huge breast and fingering her gooey snatch. She didn't mind at all and molested back, fingering their holes and entwining their long tongues as their parents made out on the couch, Leon's hard on never really going away as he kissed his wife as she slowly jerked him with her metallic hands.

After the movie ended, they all decided it was a good idea to shower before they went to bed so they cleaned up said they're goodnights. Leon kissed his girls one by one. When he got to Nila she kissed him deeply and said "Enjoy your onahole wife tonight." She winked at him as he realized what his wife had become. Miki also kissed the girls as well before returning to her husbands side. Leon and Miki went to their own shower while Nila followed the twins to theirs.

Miki got the water ready while Leon rubbed on her. She turned around to press her naked flesh against Leon's and he bent down to kiss her again his huge dick getting harder and wedging between Miki's E sized rack. She pulled away and stretched her arms out. "Can you grab these, please?" Leon grabbed each arm as herd a small whrrring sound and a click then her arms separated from her body. He put them on the counter and turned back. "Thank you. Now hold me." She said as she looked up at him. He hooked his arms under her armpits and heard the same sounds as her legs disengaged then lifted her up. He put her on his hip so he could free a hand to move the legs and set them on the floor near the arms then readjusted his small wife to where she was pressed against his chest and resting her wet little pussy on the base of his shaft which wedged itself between her huge ass cheeks. She giggled as she looked up at him and they kissed deeply again as Leon stepped into the shower. He reached out for the soap and began scrubbing Miki's back side then the front. She moaned with a huge smile as he rubbed all over her keeping her pressed against him as he washed them both.

"You'll have to wash me from now on until I can get better limbs but I hope you do regardless. This feels so good." Miki said and began to purr. Her whole body vibrated agains Leon. "Ooo, that's nice. You purr now?"

"Just wait until you're inside me." She smirked confidently and swished her tail. He finished washing them both and turned the water off then got out of the stall. Leon set Miki upright on the counter next to her arms to grab them both towels and wrapped one around himself before drying off his helpless wife. He finished drying himself after then picked up his wife and they kissed on the way to bed. He laid down and set her on top of himself, his long dick mashed between her huge, squishy breasts while they continued kissing deeply.

"So how are we doing this?" Leon asked.

"I want you to eat my little pussy while you forces this massive, beautiful cock down my throat to the base and cum in my stomach. Then I want you to split my hungry cunt open and fuck your needy onahole wife until I pass out and if I do, keep going. I want you to stay in me all night. I don't care which hole but I want it in every hole and I don't want you to be gentle. I've been so horny for you, baby, I missed you so much! I need to feel you inside me. I need your cum baby! Fuck me! Fill me!" Miki was hot and rubbing her gushing snatch on the shaft between her thighs and breasts, a sex crazed look in her eyes as Leons big hands rubbed and caressed her body.

He smirked and lifted her up to his face as he kissed his way down taking his time on each huge tit then down her soft belly to her weeping cunt. He drew his wide, raspy tongue across the tiny slit moaning his approval into the soft folds as Miki cried out and expelled large gobs of her sweet girl goo into his mouth. He lifted her up momentarily to spin her around then leaned back on the bed, placing his wife on his face with his nose trapped between the meaty globes of her plump ass. He aimed his cock to her mouth and she grabbed it with her long wet tongue and dropped her mouth onto the head. She ground her juicy pussy on his face, the stumps of her mid thighs barely touching the pillow Leon laid on as she creamed down the sides of his head. She gave a frustrated moan as she pounded the swollen head at the back of her mouth.

Leon pulled her off his dick for a moment, lifting her off his face and asked "What's the problem?"

"This monster should be in my stomach by now! Grab my horns and get. This. Thing. In me!" Leon returned her to the previous position popping his cock back in her mouth. He grabbed her horns, which made her shiver and squirt into his mouth, then started pulling her face down. He could feel the opening of her throat stretch and give up its resistance and his wife slid down the meaty shaft, cumming and ejaculating her creamy thick cunt juices down his face and neck as she was impaled. At fourteen inches he butted against her stomach sphincter but blasted past that barrier quickly to seat his head inside. Miki was jerking and twitching as she orgasmed and he let her get adjusted for only a few seconds before sliding her back enough to pop out of her stomach so he could continue eating her little peach of a pussy. He held her horns tightly and began bucking his hips into her face hard, his balls swinging up to smack her eyes. He sucked and swallowed her juices as he ravaged Miki's throat, her tail whipping around, trying to get enough air to breath as he filled her throat over and over.

After a few minutes he slammed her head down and started unloading into her stomach. She clenched up as she felt his cum shoot up his shaft and paint her insides as he groaned into her snatch and she wrapped her tongue around his scrotum as it pumped seemingly at a slow and endless pace. When he stopped cumming he pulled her off his giant cock and sat up as he flipped her upright. Her eyes were rolled back and her drool coated mouth was still open with her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth as she panted and moaned. She had a small bulge in her upper abdomen from her bloated stomach and she came to, looking Leon in his eyes.

"Holy. FUCK!" She yelled. "That was a dream come true! Leon, you fucked my face so gooooood! I feel so full!" She leaned in and kissed him, mashing her huge breasts on him as her prehensile tongue explored his mouth, her tail wrapping around the base of his rod. Leon felt his dick get harder as she did this and pawed her supple ass. He growled into her mouth and lifted her up to balance her on the end of his raging monster. She gripped the shaft with her tail to help aim and placed it at the entrance to her ass. "Are you going to fuck my onahole ass? Hmm? Are you going to impale my helpless little body with this huge angry monster cock?" He grinned deviously and let her weight down on his pulsing head.

"Oh, yes, baby! Fuck me! Fuck my ass deep and hard!" Miki cried. Leon pulled her down, his mushrooming head spreading open the small asshole. It popped through and Leon held her upright as he let her weight swallow the thick meat slowly. Her pussy exploded all over his chest and abs as she descended and she screamed out as she was stretched open. Her guts gripped the invader and she stopped sliding when she only had seven inches inside her. Leon could feel her insides spasming and clenching as she came. "More!" She shouted "Feed me more! I need it! I need to feel all of you rearranging my insides!" Leon grabbed her shoulders and pushed down, forcing her to take in more of the spike she craved into her hungry asshole. He watched his cock bulge out her belly as she took him in and her loud moan turned into a high pitched scream as her belly button popped out and the impression of his meat reached up just below her sternum. Her eyes crossed and her tongue went limp as her scream turned into a gurgle.

Leon laughed as her body shook and squeezed around his shaft. He reached up and rubbed his fingers over the little nubs on her tongue. "Fuck, you are a horny mess aren't you?" Miki could only nod weakly. "I still have a few inches left to get in you so lets make you fit me." He grabbed her horns and yanked her down the rest of the way, his head disappearing into her rib cage. She squeaked and her eyes bugged out before she passed out and her head flopped back. He held her down as his balls lurched between her ass cheeks. He could feel her heart pumping hard against the head of his cock and he grabbed both of her giant breasts alternately sucking and nibbling each nipple, her tiny pussy still squirting jets of thick white cream and clear syrup between them.

He grabbed her head and lifted it upright and slapped her face. "Wake up my little onahole. You don't want to miss this." Her eyes fluttered and rolled back forward, still crossed. He mouth was still open as her tongue still hung limp and he finger fucked her panting hole as she came to. She tried to smile but only barely. He then grabbed her neck and started to pull her up a bit then slammed her back down. "Uh!" Was all she could muster as the wind got knocked out of her repeatedly and her eyes rolled back again as Leon started to jerk himself off with her torso. He picked up the pace and her huge tits flopped and slapped each other as she was forced up and down the massive shaft inside her guts. "I... can't.... Stop... cumming!" She strained as she was stretched over and over.

His strokes got longer as he lifted her higher, pulling her up until the ridge of his head reached the clenching ring of her asshole and slammed her back down fully impaling her. "What a tight little fleshlight you are! Your going to make me cum!" He made her fuck him faster as she tried to cry out in silence, falling in and out of consciousness. "I'm cumming baby! Here it comes! Take it all!" He forced her down all the way and exploded in her guts as he roared.

"I feel it!" She whispered. "Your cum is blasting against my heart!" She lost consciousness again and didn't wake up until after he had finished emptying himself in her, her body a bloated mess. He took a few moments to catch his breath and leaned back on his palms. Miki was still cumming hard, her little limbs flailing unconsciously as his hard-on kept her upright, the bed a wet mess of pussy juices as the hole kept weeping on his abdomen. She woke up and cried out as much as she could as her orgasms continued to roll through her body and mind. "Wow. Wow." Was all she could muster to say. Leon chuckled and sat froward to lay her on her back and began to slowly pull her off him. When the head pulled on her sphincter he scooted to the edge of the bed and got on his feet. He pulled slowly and the head popped out, her asshole quickly tightening back up. He laid his deflating but still ridged cock across her panting and shivering body, the head nestled between her ample jugs as he allowed her to catch her breath.

"Incredible! Unbelievable! Perfect!" She cried.

"And we aren't even done yet. There is still one more hole to fill." Leon threatened.

"Kiss me..." Miki panted and he bent down to kiss her. His rod stiffened again and he finally caught on to her trick.

"You made your saliva into boner juice, didn't you." He said. She only smirked and nodded. He stood up and lifted her off the bed then walked over to the tall closet mirror.

"I want you to watch as I impale you on this huge fucking cock you and your perverted daughter gave me." Leon growled into her ear as he stared into her eyes through the reflection. She observed herself for the first time since she was brought home. Her horns. Her huge E cup breasts. The stumps of her arms and legs at mid thigh and upper arms. Her body bloated with her husbands cum. Her tail. Her broken faucet of a pussy.

"Fuck, this is so hot baby." She whispered. "Please. Please fuck me. Fuck my helpless body. I'm your little Japanese onahole. Let me pleasure you. Pierce me with that magnificent cock and make me your personal cum balloon." She watched herself as her husband lowered her onto the pulsing tip of his pussy killing meat rod. As soon as it made contact with her tiny pussy hole she came again, dousing the cock with her juices. For a moment she balanced on it, her weight not enough to allow entrance. Leon put one of his hands on the top of her head and pet her a few times making her shiver and whine before he applied pressure. Her widened eyes were locked onto where they met and watched her small cunt begin to spread open and take in half the head. When the crown of the head passed her lips there was a small pop and she dropped two inches. Her mouth dropped and she gasped hard as she felt her body open up. Leon moaned his pleasure into her ear.

"Fuck, baby that pussy is squeezing me so hard. It so soft and squishy. I'm going to fuck you so deep. You may want to use that tail to plug that little ass so you don't lose any of that precious seed I dumped in your asshole."

Miki squeaked and snaked her tail into herself with some difficulty but plugged herself well enough to stop any leakage.

"Here we go." Said Leon and kept pushing her down. It didn't take long to hollow her out and reach her fluttering cervix.

"I see it!" Miki gasped as she looked at the bump that appeared above her pelvic bone. She rolled her hips and spread her thigh stumps, rubbing the rubbery cervical ring all over her husbands cock head. "Deeper! Bust me open!" Leon pushed her head down more as he pulled on her shoulder. She felt herself open up and suck in the head and she dropped another three inches. Leon felt himself push through and get swallowed, the small mouth clamping around the ridge of his head. They both watched as her lower abdomen expand suddenly just below her belly button and he felt his wife's pussy roll and squeeze on him. He also noticed something else. Another small mouth like ring kissing the tip of his cock.

"What's that?" He asked Miki's reflection.

"That's my womb." She panted.

"Didn't I pierce it already?"

"Only my secondary cervix. I told you I had a few surprises for you." She said as she tried to make a sly grin but could only manage a stupid orgasmic smile.

"Huh." Leon said. He gripped her shoulders with both hands and pulled down again. He used his strength to pry her uterus open easily enough, causing Miki to howl as she watched and felt herself expand again as her belly button popped out and her womb was filled with cock. Leon felt the second mouth clamp behind his head as the first ones slid up and down his shaft. "Well that is definitely an interesting feeling." He said and kept pulling her over his shaft. She had a foots worth of meat tube filling her guts with more being forced in and her orgasms piled on and doubling in intensity as she was forced down. As Leons balls approached her overstretched lips and throbbing clit, she watched the outline of cock travel up and disappear behind her sternum, coming to a stop. She began to cry in orgasmic joy at having yet another dreamy milestone of her imagination fulfilled.

Leon could feel her heart beating fast on his head as the first cervical mouth traveled up and down five inches of mid-shaft, her bulging abdomen showing the ring of muscle rippling up and down. He groaned in pleasure and palmed Miki's huge tits.

"Time to fill this warm little fleshlight with my milk." With his arms hooked under her armpits he reached up to grab her horns. With his grip secure, he started lifting her up and down as he thrust his hips. He fucked her hard, his nuts making loud wet slapping sounds. Miki's head was pulled down and she watched her stomach balloon with cock as her cleavage was spread open from the bulge of the massive head breaking her open. Her abused pussy was spraying the mirror with her juices as her insides were ravaged. The room was filled with loud fucking sounds and Miki's breath continuously being slammed out of her.

"So-full! So-fuc-king-full!" She whispered over and over in nonstop orgasm before she passed out. Leons word woke her from the darkness. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to blow up this onahole with cum!" He sped up his thrusts and Miki's tongue rolled out between her tits as they smashed against her face, the tip feeling the cock head between them. He roared again and she looked up in the mirror to see him make one final deep thrust and her body begin to expand even more than it already was. She grew and grew until the outline of his monster cock could only be seen just above her vulva. Her breath was very shallow and quick but was in orgasmic bliss and wanted nothing more as she felt her husband catch his own breath as he stood there watching his wife become the cum balloon she begged to be. He grabbed her chin and lifted her head.

"Look at you. So full of my cum and cock. Is this what you wanted, wife of mine?"

"Yesh. It'sh sho good!" She squeaked. He walked from the mirror and went to sit on the edge of the bed. He went to lift her off but was quickly snagged by the flair of his mushroomed cock.

"Nnnoooo!" Miki whimpered. "Stay in me! I want to got to sleep and wake up like this."

Leon laughed and shook his head, the patted and rubbed the top of his wife's head. "You silly slut. Alright, if that's what you want." He scooted back and held his cum heavy wife as he laid down on his side. She turned her head and snaked her tongue into his mouth, rubbing it along the inside, which made his dick lurch and return to full hardness. She grunted as she expanded slightly but smiled and got comfortable then began to purr. Leon groaned his approval at feeling the vibrations rattle his shaft. He then felt her tighten up both her cervix muscles as the lower one began to slowly slide up and down his pulsing meat six inches as they drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, the Nila and the twins were having their own little party. As soon as they got into their room, Nila got on her knees. "OK, girls, gimme those dicks!" She bounced on her haunches making her huge tits shake as she fingered herself as she watched the twins open their legs and slid their dicks out of their resting spots while they stood in front of her. She quickly grabbed them both and inhaled one while she jerked the other. She hummed and moaned as she alternated between them both while they kissed and mauled each others breasts. After a few minutes, Luna moved to sit on the edge of her bed as she crammed her fattened tail into her dripping pussy. She curled her finger in a "come here" motion to her older sister and she loudly slurped off Lina's ten inches and crawled to Luna, her snatch leaking a gooey stream along the floor as she did. She impaled her throat and mashed her face down on Luna's pelvis. "Oh, shit!" Luna hissed and bucked up as she grabbed Nila's long pony tails and face fucked her in quick, short thrusts while her twin moved in behind Nila who was shaking her ass invitingly and pushed into her sopping pussy all the way to the base in one thrust and also made quick, short thrusts as she pulled Nila's tail, making her tighten up and gush more cream from around the cock inside her.