Too Smart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we do after dinner?" Miki asked.

"Maybe we could watch another movie? We shouldn't stay up too late so we can get up early and pack."

"That sounds nice. Nila will want to extract dinner for the girls when we get out. I don't think they want to drain the cooler yet. You up for one more round fucking our beautiful oldest daughter?" Miki said sexily.

"Of course I am. Isn't that why you had me breed her into you?" Leon said and pulled her close and bent down for a kiss.

"Baby, it gets me so hot watching you fuck all of them. Ugh, I'm such a masochistic cuck." Miki pouted.

"I don't think that's a bad thing at all. You are my dream girl and I'd do anything to please you. If you wanted me to stop and only fuck just you, I'd do it, no question. If this is what makes you happy, being my little Japanese cuck-queen breeder, I won't question that either, though I do feel it's a bit one sided in my favor." Answered Leon and turned the water off, grabbing them each a towel.

"Watching you work that beautiful cock is one of my favorite things, if not THE most, even before it's current size. It makes me proud that I have such a horny pussy pleasing man that I can call MY husband. I love tasting your seed as it drains from a pussy you've conquered with pleasure. Ever since high school. Now that I can share that pleasure with our girls it drives me absolutely crazy! I want it all the time. Just don't get tired of me and fall in love with someone else. I would just die." Miki explained as they finished drying off.

Leon lifted her small body and rested her on his now ridged cock as it wedged between her bubbly ass. "Never going to happen, wife of mine. Now lets go feed those girls of ours." Leon kept her perched on his cock as they went back to the kitchen.

The twins finished making dinner as Nila got theirs while Miki held and patted her head as she bounced on her fathers lance then helped her onto the table as Leon ate. After, they went to watch their movie and went to bed, this time the twins sleeping in Nila's larger bed with her as Miki milked Leon to sleep as she purred. Tomorrow was going to be a big day for all of them.