Too Smart Ch. 07

Story Info
More tests and and changes while preparing for a ceremony.
14.3k words
4.83
3.9k
4

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another episode of this ridiculous hentai adventure! As usual, if you enjoy it, give it a vote! I'm still looking for a proofreader/editor, so if you're interested, hit me up! anyway, lets continue....

Chapter 7

The Corianders woke up with the sun as it blasted through the large windows. Leon was the first to awaken. His limbless wife was laying on top of him, enveloping his cock almost to the hilt in her drooling pussy hole, purring away as she slept, her vaginal muscles subconsciously milking him as he felt her heart beating against his pulsing head. Her stomach had swelled from the constant sucking of his massive rod as it slowly emptied the large amount of cum in his body. To his left, his oldest daughter slept on her side, hugging his big arm as she slowly humped his hand, his fingers covered in her syrupy, pearly girl cream. To his right, his younger twin daughters were spooning each other as Luna hugged his other arm. He smiled to himself then let out a dramatic yawn and freed his arms for a stretch. All four females eyes fluttered open and smiled at him as they also began to yawn and stretch.

"Good morning, my sexy girls. Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yep!" The twins said. Nila and Miki nodded in agreement.

"Good. We have a big day ahead." Leon returned.

Lina said "all we need now is a big breakfast."

"Will you give it to us, daddy?" Luna asked.

"Certainly." Leon said and slowly lifted his limbless wife off of his slime covered rod with a loud and obscene sucking noise then laid her next to him after Nila got up, then layed back with his hands foled behind his head.

"I'll have room service bring you something to eat daddy. Then I'll get my breakfast from mom while these to wring theirs out from this wonderful cock of yours." Nila said as she gripped the massive tool and gave the head a long kiss before letting her sisters take over. She licked her hand clean as she called for food.

The twins attacked Leons cum covered meat pole and wrapped their tits around it as they licked and sucked it clean. They moaned and panted as they took in the thick fluids. Lina moved between his legs and continued her pillowy tit fuck while Luna held it upright and sucked the head. Miki had rolled into Leon's side and nuzzled his neck until he turned and kissed her. The twins felt their father's massive dick lurch and expand from it stiffening. After a moment, Luna popped off and said to Lina "I want to sit on it while you tit fuck daddy."

"Can I suck you while he fills your guts?" Lina asked.

"Hell yes!" Luna answered. "I'll make him cum with my ass then try to jump off half way so you can suck the rest out."

"Sounds fun!" Returned Lina. She slid her chest up and down as Luna stood over the sandwiched pillar and wedged the head at her pink asshole before popping it in her guts. Luna slid down until she was squatting on her twins shaking tits as Lina slid out her long tongue and slithered into Luna's drooling quim. Luna held her head to her vulva as she grunted and let her cock slide out over the twisting tongue and down her throat. She started bouncing and waving her tail around, huffing and moaning as she forced the wind out of her lungs from the stuffing she gave herself. Miki was watching and fucking herself with her tail, occasionally looking up to her husband to watch his expressions of pleasure as their twin daughters did their best to milk their father for their breakfast. Leon put a hand on one of her horns and rubbed it while his twins worked him and Miki shivered and moaned at his touch on her sensitive horn.

Nila finished her order and bounded over to coax her meal out of her mother, pleasuring herself with her tail as she sucked and tongued Miki's pussy.

"He came in my ass, honey. That's where your breakfast is." Miki informed Nila.

"I know. This is yummy, too, though. It's like having desert first." Nila returned and continued her attack.

The twins were fucking at a quick pace, every time Luna dropped down her belly pushed out and bumped Lina's forehead and when she lifted up her dick went root deep in her twins throat. While Nila was digging into her mother, she reached under Leon's leg and started kneading his big balls. This set him off after a few minutes and he huffed that he was coming and grunted loudly as his thick pudding began to lurch up his lamp post. Luna stood up until the crown of the head was caught just inside her rectum as he blew ropes into her guts. Her pussy gushed and she shivered in orgasm as soon as his fluids hit her insides, coating the meat pole and pooling in Lina's cleavage. After six jets of cum expanded her abdomen Luna pushed her sisters head away and said "Your turn!" and popped off the head, cramming her tail in her ass to try to stop any leakage as Lina dove between her legs and sucked the spurting head into her mouth to get her fill. Her eyes rolled back, shivering and moaning as her orgasm overtook her, the potent jizz taking immediate effect as she opened her throat and let it force its way down to her stomach, which began to swell quickly.

After the three young girls finished their meals, there was a knock at the door.

"Excellent timing! Daddy's breakfast is here!" Nila wiped her gooey face before she donned a robe and her mask, then opened the door and pulled the food cart through, thanking the robot concierge as she closed the door. She pushed the cart up to the bed and the twins hopped up to feed Leon.

"So, we will meet Vera and Sunny down at the lobby in one hour." Miki spoke as she laid on the bed and watched her daughters feed her husband. "They will follow us to our hanger, then we will follow them to their ship."

"That should give us enough time to shower and get dressed." Nila added.

"Oh, I can't wait to do the initiation thingy!" Lina chirped.

"Me neither! We're recording it, right mom?" Luna followed.

"That reminds me." Miki said. "I have to order those cameras so we can pick them up from Elmer when we get back. I have a model already in mind."

Leon finished his food and made sure to pat his girls on the head and butt before he got out of bed and stretched.

"I'll go ahead and take a shower. Care to join me, wife of mine?" He asked.

"Of course, husband of mine. It's not like I would be able to without your help." Miki said as waved her nubs, signaling for him to pick her up. He leaned onto the bed and slid his still hard cock over her body before backing it up wedging it between her little pussy folds. He grabbed her behind her head and forced his way into her pussy before lifting her up to balance Miki on half his rod. She gave a strained look as she loosened her secondary cervix to allow her body weight to suck the cock deeper in and with some help from her husband, popped over the crown and sucked in more of his belly buster as it stretched her abdomen. Her eyes rolled back and she shook from the orgasm the deep penetration caused, her juices dousing Leons legs as he laughed and walked the two into the shower, his big steps causing her body to bounce on his lance, the head bumping her uterus as they walked. The girls laid on the bed in orgasmic bliss from all the potent cum in their bodies and waited for their turn in the shower.

As they finished packing and putting their uniforms back on, there was a knock at the door and Nila ran to answer it. "The limo is ready and the ladies of Lazersmith Armory are waiting." They grabbed their gear and followed the robot down to the lobby where only one limo was waiting, a long antigrav model. They entered and Vera and Sunny greeted them. "I went ahead and canceled your limo so we could ride together in ours. Hope you don't mind." Vera said.

"Not at all. Is this yours?" Leon asked.

"Yes. It's top of the line despite its age. Lots of upgrades and such." Answered Vera.

Nila and Miki both brought out their tablets and went to work on starting the gene editing and ordering the cameras. Within twenty minutes they had arrived at the hanger.

"Daddy, could we ride with them while you follow in the RV?" Luna asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Give me a few minutes and I will follow you out." Said Leon as he exited alone. He entered the large hanger and walked up to the RV. When he entered, he noticed an odor he never smelled before. He had a confused look and looked over the whole RV for anything out of place but didn't find anything. He asked the robot on guard if there were any encounters to report but the robot replied with a "No, sir. Nothing to report." He scowled but shrugged, started the vehicle and drove it out of the opening hanger doors. He followed the limo to a broad open area that was meant to hold three medium sized airplanes and they halted as they pulled up to a robot standing by. Vera got out and approached it and the bot turned and hit a button on a small remote. A very large ship appeared in front of them. Black with red trimming, the ship was as large as a football field and crescent shaped, the two protrusions carrying an arsenal of various weaponry. The central part was three stories with a large viewing window that ran the hight of the three levels. Below, a large platform descended large enough to fit four of Leons RV's onto it. Vera got back in the limo and it cruised onto it, followed closely by Leon. The platform lifted and the all got out of their vehicles and gathered while they waited for the platform to lock then they made their way to the command deck. The Corianders were amazed by the ship, noticing it looked much like an ancient greek styled living space, with pillars, statues and furniture, all black and red themed with gold accents. As they settled in to the comfortable furniture in the command deck, Vera asked for the coordinates to Leon's house. He went over and typed them in along with the defense code so the house won't try to shoot it down on entry, then helped Vera to her seat and sat between her and Miki as the ship took off. Nila and Miki were still plugging away on their modification ideas the whole trip while Leon conversed with Vera and the twins gabbed with Sunny. Vera was sitting as close to Leon as she could, pressing her ample breasts on his arm, rubbing his leg with her hand and calf as she stared up at him as she talked. "Miki, is it OK that I am so close to your husband? I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable." Ver asked.

"Oh, it's quite alright. I love how my man makes women feel and it's cute to watch you fawn over him. Honestly, I can't wait for you to be a member of this family. I can't wait to watch him liquify your insides. Seeing him work that magnificent cock into a needy woman is a highlight of my day, and, if I must say, a preference. He deserves it and I love facilitating his pleasure."

"Well that's good to know. I'm going to take as much as I am allowed from this man and reward you all for it." Vera said as she grabbed the large tube running his leg. "I can't wait to be molded to give you as much pleasure as you can handle." She rested her head on his broad shoulder as she continued to grab on him. Leon smirked and shook his head and pulled both ladies closer to him.

The trip lasted about an hour as they approached the Coriander house. The ship was so large that they had to park in the field outside the front of the house. They landed and disembarked with Leon getting back in the RV to move it under its canopy on the side of the house. Miki guided the gaggle of females to the house as she gave the quick tour.

"So this is our quant abode. We have a hundred acres that are shielded and protected with multiple types or security protocols. The house isn't that big on the outside but has lots of space underneath. Almost three times the size. Four rooms, a living room and den, three bathrooms as well as the kitchen and dining areas on the main floor. Labs, gym, machine shop and fabrication area, server/tech room, and spare full bathroom. Leon was wanting to start expanding on the property. Maybe a secondary house and another larger garage."

"Very cute, and if I must say, fairly modest for you all." Vera mused.

"Well, all that is going to change now that we don't need to hide anymore." Miki added.

Leon met them at the door and asked "What's the plan, ladies?"

Nila said "I was going to hit the lab and finish these modifications, hopefully before lunch, then administer them. Mom and I have been working on some more for you and the rest of us so we will all get a dose. I'll let you know when it's all done and what the effects will be."

"Honey, I'll need you to run to Elmers soon and pick up the stuff I ordered." Miki said.

"Can I go with you daddy?" Sunny asked meekly.

"Of course, kiddo. We'll go for a joy ride in the Roadrunner." Leon answered.

"Oh, you're going to love it! Dad is a wild driver and that car is so much fun!" Nila said ecstatically.

Leon asked Miki "How long do we have before the serums will be ready?"

"About two hours. I'll send a message through the watches when we are done but no need to hurry home. I know you two have a lot to talk about and catch up on."

Sunny jumped around and clapped her hands as she squealed with delight. "I'm going to go get changed!" She said then ran off into her ship.

The twins were talking amongst themselves and when they saw Sunny take off they chimed in with their plans.

"We're going to go make some clothes and stuff for the ceremony." Lina chirped.

"Ya, we have some cool ideas. I think you'll like them." Luna added.

"I would really love a tour of the place and maybe a few drinks. Care to show me around before getting serious with your work, Miki?" Vera asked.

"Of course! Honey, could you get the cooler for us, please?" Miki said.

"Sure thing. I'll set it in the kitchen." He hugged both women and kissed Miki before he took off.

"I'll be in the lab, mom." Nila said as she wandered into the house, staring at her tablet.

Leon walked into the RV and grabbed the cooler and noticed that same smell from before. He glanced around and frowned in suspicion before he made his way into the house. He heard Miki and Vera chatting in their bedroom and smiled to himself at the new situation and went to the garage and pulled the hovering Roadrunner out and waited for Sunny to come out of her ship. He was sitting on the hood with his arms crossed when she came bounding out. And what a sight. Sunny had put her hair up into a high, bushy ponytail, showing off her long, pail neck, a pair of pink shaded sunglasses resting on the top of her head. She had a red tube top that buttoned up the front with the top button undone, further exposing her already visible mass of cleavage, her nipples and piercings trying to rub through the struggling cloth. She also had a pair of Daisy Duke-cut shorts that also had the top button open exposing the tops and straps of shear red thong underwear. It was as cut so short that the shorts were a thong themself, her thick thighs, plump ass and wide hips swallowing the clothing deeply into their curvy, juicy folds. It was finished off with a pair of high healed sandals. Leon could hear her little bell on her belly button tinkling as she happily jogged up to him.

Leon whistled as she approached and her smile broadened and she giggled as she leapt up and forced him to catch her as she wrapped her long, thick legs and delicate arms around him, kissing his lips quickly.

"I take it my outfit is to your liking, daddy?" Sunny asked, thick with lust.

"Not just the outfit." Leon smirked as he palmed and groped her large, firm ass cheeks and kissed her a second time more deeply. Sunny caught her breath and moaned into his mouth before breaking away to sigh heavily. "Take me for a ride, big daddy." She laughed and unwrapped her limbs as he lead her to the passenger door and let her in before closing it and making his way around to hop in the drivers seat.

Leon did a quick prep and rocketed off, throwing the two into their seats, making Sunny shriek with excitement. They blasted through the woods onto main road and accelerated further as they gained elevation. Sunny laughed the whole way, often looking her father up and down between viewing the blurry scenery as it quickly went by. She could smell Leons thick musky scent and it was driving her just as wild as the ride. He could smell her excitement as well.

They arrived at Elmers within a few minutes and parked. Sunny took her time getting out. Her adrenaline was burning through her body and her legs were shaky and weak. She had a huge smile as she breathed heavily, walking up to meet Leon at the door as he lead her in.

"Hey, old man! Good to see you!" Leon shouted. Elmer looked up from his tablet and waved. Good to see you too, young man! Got your order here." He patted a stack of boxes next to the counter. "I also got ahold of a new material for your fabricators. It's a type of smart dust. Got you a few test samples and the operating program for it. Wanted to see what you or the girls could do with it. Who's the pretty young lady with you?"

"This is my long lost daughter Sunday. Sunny for short." Leon answered as the two walked up to the counter, looking over the boxes. Sunny extended her hand and a smile to the bald old man behind the counter. "Lovely to meet you, Mr. Elmer." He took it and kissed her knuckles. "My pleasure, young lady. A wonderful and fitting name, Sunny." She gently pulled her hand back and blushed. "Thank you, sir."

Leon looked at the boxes stacked next to the counter on a hand trolly. "Geez, woman." Ten hover cams with cloaking, a bolt of some sort of black cloth, plus the containers of that dust. Very expensive. Leon ruffled the hair on the back of his head. "This everything?"

"Yep. You'll be charged on the way out as usual." Elmer said and went back to reading whatever was on his tablet. Leon had Sunny grab the bolt of cloth while he pushed out the dolly. "Good to meet you, Mr.Elmer!" Sunny shouted as she walked out the door. Elmer waved without looking up. Leon put the items in the trunk and left the dolly by the front door and hopped in as Sunny closed the trunk and got in the car. They lifted off and Sunny asked "what are we doing next?"

"Ice cream? There is a shop down the road by the automat." Leon said.

"That sounds great!" Sunny chirped. A few minutes later they were sitting on the hood of the car with big double scooped cones and laughing. Leon soon took her on another joyride, this time up the river canyon. They both talked about their pasts apart and how excited they were to finally get to be together, albeit in an awkward and taboo way. At one point Leon found a lovely high plateau and parked. The view was wonderful, overlooking river cut canyons and patches of forest.

"This is amazing, daddy." Sunny said as she held Leon tightly while taking in the view. He squeezed her and smiled down on her. "Better with you, kiddo." He replied.

"I really hope you enjoy the enhancements Nila and momma Miki have planned for me. I know I am very excited. I'm so happy to finally have you in my life and I will do anything and everything to keep you from going away. You have so much live for your family and my sisters look so happy. I've wanted what you all have for my mom and I and now that I know I have it, there is nothing I won't do to keep it." Sunny said, eyes welling with tears. Leon kissed her forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere sweetness. I love you."

She squeezed him tighter and sighed with a huge smile.

"Of course, all the sex is going to be the best bonus. I'm so friggin' horny all the time and knowing my own father is going to use me like a fuck doll is such a turn on, my head feels like it's going to explode like a confetti filled party balloon!" Sunny reached down and rubbed along the meat pipe between her fathers legs. "I can't wait to have this beautiful monster destroy my insides and mold my guts to fit you perfectly inside me. I want it all. Not that I would dare take anything away from my moms and sisters, but I am super excited about giving you pleasure and making you feel good and I want it sooo badly. I just want to be a slut for you. I want to cry when I'm not with you and I want to cry from how you will love me, inside and out. I want to be your slave, daddy. I know mom wants that, too. She never stops talking or dreaming about being your love slave. Hearing the way she talked about you probably had a lot to do with how I feel now but I wouldn't change it for anything."