Too Smart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I want it to be clear that I want to be your dad first. Sex wasn't really part of my plan but not unwelcome, for sure. You are a beautiful young woman and proud to have you in my life and how well you have done, regardless of any physical relationship we have. As for your mother, I am glad to have her in our lives and that Miki and the girls are so happy to have you both in this family. I'll always take care of you from here on out. I would make the same promise without the sex or enhancements. It's not as important to me than seeing you all taken care of." Leon hugged her closer. Sunny nuzzled into his armpit and cooed softly. After a moment she started to fidget around.

"Not to make it awkward, but I'm, like, really horny. Here, look." She took his big hand and slid it into the front of her thong. As it slid in, he could feel the thick girl goo that swamped her folds and inner thighs. She spread her knees and pushed his hand deeper. "Feel my insides. I'm so hot and wet for you." She panted and Leon curled his thick finger into her slippery folds, feeling her vaginal muscles suck and dance around his probing digit. She gasped and gripped his forearm as he massaged her g-spot. Her wetness increased as her breath deepened. She never broke eye contact.

"Please, daddy! Please make me cum! Make me drench your hand with my love juices! Make me your cum slave! Break my mind and body so I can only think of my daddy and how good he loves me!" Sunny shouted and whimpered as Leon probed faster and harder. Her sopping pussy made obscene noises as she squeaked trying to catch her breath. Her knees began to buckle and she put her hands on his shoulders to keep balance. Leon brought his free hand up to help stabilize her arm but she caught him by the wrist and guided his hand to her throat.

"Choke me, daddy. Please!" She said as she continued to looked up at him, desperate need in her misted eyes. "Choke me while you force me to cum on your hand with your thick finger!" She gently ran her hands up and down the arm at her neck as she stared at her father. He gave a gentle squeeze and and smile grew on her face as she melted, eye rolling back as she weakened. She grabbed her massive tits and mashed them until she pinched her nipples and moaned weakly. One of her hands went to the arm working her cunt. "Harder, daddy." She whispered raggedly. "Blast my needy little pussy. I want it rough. As rough as you can." They stared at each other for a moment and Leon lifted an eyebrow before he smirked.

"My, my. You are quite the pervert. Is my daughter some sort of masochistic slut?" Her pussy clenched down on his finger and gushed a handful of her pussy slime. She could only nod as the look of desperation on her face grew. She had a hand on each of his wrists as she furiously hump his finger, her tiny weak voice squeaking as her pussy made a wet mac-n-cheese noise. "You wouldn't want you big, strong father to take advantage of his beautiful, young and naïve daughter, would you?" He let up on his choke a bit and she caught her breath.

"Daddy, I'm just a stupid little whore for you. I have masterbated to the thought of you every night for the past few years, especially last night. I want you so bad it hurts and I want you to hurt me. Hurt me like you are jealous that mommy raised a stupid disgusting cock sleeve that only wants her daddy to breed her and her dumb slave of a mother."

This fired Leon up something fierce as he took a deep breath and stared intently at his new-found teenage daughter. "Well, you are dumb for keeping these clothes on. Remove them, slut." Leon could almost see hearts form in her eyes as she ripped off her top, ripping the buttons and then struggling to get her shorts over her thick hips, her belly ring bell tinkling wildly. She panted heavily as she kept eye contact as she finally got her shorts and thong over her hips and down to her feet. She stepped out wide and squatted a bit so she could give him as much room to do what he wanted to her flushed slippery body. She yanked at her nipple rings hard as she drooled. "Pull my cock out." Sunny's eye widened along with her smile. "Yes! Oh fuck yes, daddy!" She made quick work of the buttons on his cargo pants, even without breaking eye contact. His pants fell and she came as she stroked the rod into view. She grew more visibly desperate as she rubbed up the urethra and milked out a long stream of precum over her hand. Her tongue lolled out as she broke eye contact for the first time to stare at the draining tip of massive cock head in her small grip.

Leon grinned and as he still had her by the neck, pulled her down so her lips could touch his throbbing, leaking mushroom. She came again when she sucked in the small creek of precum, her pussy gushing as she swallowed. Her inner thighs and the wing tattoos thereon completely soaked with her clear fluids. He pulled her face harder onto his cock and popped the head in and out of her mouth making gagging sounds as he pushed at the back of her throat. He kept squeezing his PC muscles to drain more of his precum into her mouth, which she drank greedily. She enjoyed every second of it, her thick clear nectar making a puddle of mud in the dirt beneath her.

Leon finger fucked her violently. Her broken pussy sprayed in an unending hydrant of gushing girl cream as her body shook hard to Leon's fast and deep probing. He suddenly stopped and cupped her pussy, causing the spray to fly up in all directions as he lifted her off the ground by her neck and pussy. Her legs dangled for a few seconds before he set her back down. Her hands never left his cock and when she touched back down she plunged her face back down on the spongy cock head to nurse on his addictive fluids. Leon pulled his slime coated hand away from Sunny's spasming twat and brought it to his mouth, tasting his daughters tangy sweetness. "Mmmmm. My perverted daughter's pussy tastes so good." He pulled her sucking mouth off his head and crammed his wet fingers into her mouth, rubbing her tongue, feeling her piercings. "Don't you think so?" She was moaning as he pulled his fingers out then rubbed the rest of her saliva and slime on her cheeks.

"Fuck daddy, I love pussy juice so much. My cum mixed with your precum is fucking amazing! Please make me cum, daddy! I want to show you how much of a pathetic little whore I am for you!" She yelled all this while jerking Leons huge shaft.

"Put my cock between your thighs my depraved little whore." Sunny gave a devilish laugh as she brought the long mass down and stepped over it to wedge it over her sopping wet sex. She began to slide her dripping pussy up and down the shaft, returning one hand to the wrist holding her neck and the other reaching out to guide Leons other hand to her huge breasts. His long cock was coated and dripping with her grool in no time. It was squeezed tightly by about a foot of thigh and ass meat and made him feel really good. "Look at these obscenely huge breasts. And these big nipple rings. Were these areoles laser cut to look like hearts?" Leon twisted and pulled hard as he examined them. More cream audibly deposited itself onto the throbbing dong.

"Yes, daddy. I thought it would be sexy. Do you like it?"

"I do. Fitting for a girl aiming to be her fathers cum dumpster." She moaned and came again. Leon noticed Sunny was digging in her belly button by the little tinkling he heard. "Hands behind your back." He growled. "Yes, daddy." She quickly made her wrists touch her back but kept sliding her pussy on the cock under pressure between her thighs. Leon slid a hand down her front and grabbed her hip putting his thumb in her belly button. He pushed in a bit and flicked it Sunny squealed and shook. "Hmm, that's interesting. What does that do?" He pushed in again. Sunny squawked and sprayed his cock again. "It's connected to erogenous nerves in my womb and g-spot. Mommy has the same thing." Leon was pleasantly surprised by this and poked at her one more time, getting the same reaction. He smirked at her as he started humping his thighs into hers.

"Grab my cock and stroke it." Her hands flew from her back to the slimy shaft and jerked as they both humped at each other. He clamped down on her throat harder and pulled her face closer to his as their eye remained locked.

"Fuck, you sexy ittle slut. You're making your own father want to cum." He hissed.

"Yes, daddy." She struggled to say through teary, puffy eyes. "I'm such a fucking bad little whore for daddy. Just a bitch in heat that wants nothing more than to make her father cum. FUCK! I can't stop fucking cumming! Daddy you make me cum so fucking hard!" Their thrusting got more frantic and Leon started to het the urge to blow.

"That juicy cunt and thick ass make me want to cum. But where to cum..."

Sunny's eyes got wide and she grunted "In my ass!"

"In your ass? I don't think you can take it yet." Leon said seriously. Sunny nodded furiously through her orgasmic lightheadedness.

"Yes I can! Yes I can! I'm such a big fucking slut, daddy! I have a butt plug almost as big as you. I bet I can take at least the head! I'm such a pain slut! I want your cock to hurt me! To dominate me! Please don't make me waste any of your delicious cum! I need it! I need it deep inside me! I need to feel my own father paint my guts white with your seed! Please! Please, daddy! Cum in my ass!"

Overwhelmed by what his sexy red headed daughter was saying, he stood up, holding Sunny to his body and lifting her feet off the ground, he walked them over to the hood of the car. He slid her sloppy thighs off his cock and turned her around. He pulled her leg up so her foot rested on the hood.

"Stick your ass out and spread those huge cheeks, slut." It was done before she could finish saying "Yes, daddy!" Leon stepped up behind her and lined the head of his raging meat bludgeon up with her tiny winking ass hole.

"This is probably going to hurt you." Leon reminded.

"I. Don't. Care. I've had my pleasure for now, more than my pathetic slutty ass deserves. Use my body to get off. Don't think about my feelings right now, just dumping a load of your hot milk into my young desperate body. I want to be your cum dumpster. Let me be your cum dumpster. Rape my ass and inflate my guts."

Fuck, baby girl I absolutely love this!" He growled.

"Just wait until tonight after we take that serum. You haven't seen anything yet, daddy. But for now just split me open!" She bounced back at the slippery log between her wide spread ass cheeks and Leon got the hint. He aimed again and pushed. The hole started to stretch but got more difficult as it came to the crown but he kept pushing and the anus snapped behind the ridge. Sunny screamed bloody murder into the canyon, "AAAAAAAAAH! FUCK! YES! MY DADDY IS RAPING MY ASSHOLE AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Leon grabbed the back of her pony tail and drew her closer, short violent strokes that allowed Leon to get deeper and deeper, inch by inch. He lifted his broad free hand and brought it down hard and loud on her jiggling ass. She howled again and pushed back, her pussy dumping cups of fluid as her guts were being hollowed out in non-stop orgasm. "Oh, FUCK, DADDY! You beat me so good! Bruise my tender ass! Mark your whore of a daughter!" She screamed as she yanked on her nipple ring and slapped her buzzing clit as her cunt continued to blast her fluids.

"Get ready my little fuck doll. Your own father is about to empty a half gallon of the cum that made you inside your desperate, cum dump of a body." Leon had almost a foot of his huge cock buried in Sunny's asshole when he bellowed and began to unload his hot semen into the sucking canal. He pulled her hair back until his gritted teeth were grinding in his ear. Sunny kept screaming and cumming, her juices flooding from her body in long bursts, hosing down both of their feet and creating another huge puddle of mud. "Take it all my precious little whore! Feel my cum fill your hungry insides!" GGGYYYAAAAHH!" He held one of her hands to her stomach, both feeling and hearing her insides take on the huge amount of cum. Sunny gasped and her eyes bugged out as she felt herself balloon, Leon fingering her belly button as it stretched. His orgasm inducing semen spread throughout Sunny's writhing body, relaxing and intoxicating every cell it touched. Her orgasm kept peaking and crashing, peaking and crashing. She couldn't handle all the stimulation and slowly blacked out, going limp and flopping onto the hood of the car. Leons cock slid out of her anal canal but the ridge of his head caught on her sphincter and stuck. Sunny's body was still jerking and squirting, unable to end its orgasm as her colon kept milking away. Leon could only laugh and wait until his cock softened enough to pull the head out of the dangling hips suspended from it. He slapped her ass hard a few times but that made her clamp down harder every time and shoot her thick cunt slime at his balls.

After a minute she woke up with a gasp and moan as she remembered what just happened. She felt her stomach and giggled as she caught her breath. "Holy fucking shit, daddy!" She huffed with a grin. "I can't believe how disgustingly hot this is. Thank you daddy! Thank you! I'm your slut now, inside and out." She pushed herself up and reached back to pull her father in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Now to get this cock out of your ass without making a giant mess." Leon said. Sunny glanced around and saw her small pile of clothes. "I got it." Sunny said and waddled over to them, dickhead still caught on her anus and pulling Leon with her. She grabbed her thong and bunched it up. She ran the wad over her still leaking snatch. "Okay daddy. When you pop free, mash my cheeks together. I don't want to waste your yummy seed and lose this full feeling." Leon felt the swelling of his head go down and slowly pulled free. As he pressed the giant ass cheeks together, there was about six inches of ass flesh he had to pull out and wipe his dick with. They both felt and heard the sloppy exit and as soon as the head was removed she crammed her soggy bunched up thong into the shrinking ring of muscle. A blob of his cum spurted out onto her hand as she stuffed the hole. She rolled onto her back as she held her painful sphincter and sighed heavily with a closed eyed smile. "Fuck. My asshole hurts so good." A moment later she slowly sat up with a wince. "Shit. I can't move my legs. You really fucked me good, daddy."

"Don't worry sweetie. Daddy's gotcha." Leon grabbed her shorts off the dirty ground and helped Sunny get into them as she leaned on the hood. He turned and grabbed his pants and went to put them on.

"Wait, daddy. Let me clean that hole destroyer before you put it away." She reached out and he stepped up to her and she hefted the wet beef log to her face and began to lick all their juices off, occasionally clubbing herself in the face with the massive head.

As she cleaned the last bit of her ass and his cum from his balls Leon got a message saying the serums were done. "Well that's good timing. The serums are done."

"Ooooh, I can't wait!" Sunny said as she stuffed him into his cargo pants and buttoned him up. She tried to stand but her legs gave out and she fell against the car. "Whoa, there, kiddo. I got you." Leon bent down and scooped his immobilized daughter into his arms with very little effort and brought her around to her seat in the car. She still held her asshole and grimaced as she slowly eased into the seat.

"Dude, I've never taken something so huge in me. My poor little asshole is screaming at me." Sunny said.

"Sorry about that. I tried to warn you." Leon mumbled.

"Oh, don't apologize. I literally begged you for it and I regret nothing. I absolutely love it." She said back to him. Sunny exchanged hands and brought the cum cover one to her mouth and greedily slurped it clean. "Fuck, I can't get enough of your delicious cum, daddy!" She moaned between licks. "It makes me lightheaded and dizzy. My whole body is tingly and buzzing."

"It does that. Now how about we get you home and make you and your mother a permanent part of this family." Leon said as he started the car up.

"Like I said, I can't wait! How fast can this thing go?" Said Sunny.

"Let's try it out." He said as the car elevated up and shot off like a missile. Sunny screamed and laughed as the world blurred by.

Ten minutes later they were pulling up into the garage. Leon went around and gently lift Sunny out of the seat and carried her into the house. Miki and Vera were in the living room chatting when the two came in, miki being naked accept for her limbs and Vera in a long, tight hugging red dress. They saw Leon carrying Sunny and immediately thought the worst. "What happened! Is she Okay?" Vera shouted as she and Miki ran up to check on Sunny.

"Daddy almost broke my hips with his amazingly huge cock, mommy!" It was incredible!" She said through lidded eyes and an elated look. Vera saw her bloated stomach and her eyes bugged out. "Geez! Well, I suppose you asked for it." Vera said. Sunny nodded as Leon shrugged his shoulders. Miki covered her giggle. "Well, lets get you ladies down to the lab so we can get this ceremony going tonight. I'm proud of you, though, Sunny. You are the only one to take his monster before the modifications." Miki got on her tiptoes and kissed Sunny on the forehead before leading them down to the lab.

"I had a whole foot in my intestines, momma Miki. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before." Sunny bragged.

"That's commendable, Sunny, but you are just getting started. It only gets exponentially better from here on out." Miki said.

"Oh, my daughter is such a slut for her daddy." Vera said as she wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm so happy for us right now. I've been hoping to see you two bond and it went so well already, as taboo as it all is. Not that I care. I can't think of a closer bond as father and daughter other than marriage. Oh, I can't wait for my turn. I have so many sexy things I want to do to you, my dear Leon. I have so much to catch up on. We both do."

"Stop being so weird and mushy, mom." Said Sunny as she rolled her eyes.

"Your mother is very sensitive and rightly so. Let her have her moment, Sunny." Miki scorned.

"Yes, momma Miki. I'm sorry mom. I actually feel the same way."

They made it into the lab where Nila was waiting, double checking the data. "Ah, there you all are. It ready to g- uh, what happened to her?"

"Daddy broke my asshole. It was awesome." Sunny said. Nila raised her eyebrow at Leon, who shrugged again with a smirk.

"Damn, you are quite the slut already." Nila chuckled "I'm almost scared to see what this serum will turn you into."

"Nothing I didn't want in the first place." Sunny said as Leon laid her on the table. Nila motioned for Vera to get on the other table. Nila prepared them while explaining what will happen.

"Alright, you two. Once we do this, your whole life will be different. You will have to practice as you learn your new abilities. There will be no going back unless you are removed somehow from the family. If so, you will be given your original DNA pattern and let go, if you haven't died. But prepare for a very long and happy life, otherwise. It will take about five hours for the initial change but any subsequent changes will take an hour or less. I can make adjustments at any time but try not to feel the need to get too many. I'm not sure what that will do so try to keep track of any changes or problems and we can take care of all of it at one time. Are you ready?"

Both women nodded.

"I'm so excited!" Nila said giddily. "A new mom and sister! And I get to watch my father break you both in and make you his forever, just like my mom, sisters and I!" Miki brought Nila the tray with the shots on it then went to stand next to her husband and took his hand.