Too Smart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are there any side effects we should be worried about?" Vera asked.

"Not wanting to ever go back, for one. That and daddy will be the only man you will desire and slave for, just like the rest of us girls here." Nila stated.

"Sounds like a dream!" Sunny said as she looked over at Leon and rubbed her bloated belly. "Oh, that reminds me...." Sunny reached between her legs and slowly pulled the soggy, cum saturated thong from her aching asshole. A glob of cum chased the stringy cloth and spattered on the table. She stuffed the underwear into her mouth and sucked while she moaned. After a few seconds she pulled them back out and slid them on, the wetness making them stick to her still juicy pussy. "Okay, now I'm ready."

Nila looked at Leon with a smirk and raised eyebrow. "Geez dad. You sure know how to make'em. She already has no problem fitting in here with us." She laughed and went back to administering the serums. After she gave the injections Nila and Miki cleaned up.

"You should fall asleep in a minute. When you wake up in five hours, you will be new women and we will start the ceremony and make you bonded members of our family!" Nila stated and kissed both red heads before going back to the set of five serums for the rest of the family.

"Okay, dad. This one will do a few things for you. You will be the first to try the psychic powers I set up. As it only opens what is already there, I regret to inform you I don't know what will happen or what you will be able to do. But the other parts will make you able to control your orgasm more and increase production as you will need to feed more females. The nutritional value of your semen is also increased. Your testicles will increase in size. Mom also snuck in something that triggers a doubling of semen output when your prostate is stimulated. Oh, and a larger tongue, kinda like a big dogs." Explained Nila.

"Huh. Kinky." Leon stated

"For mom, I made it so she can lactate at a level that provides an adult the nutrition one needs. Mostly for you, dad, of course. Now that we have established that us girls can survive only on your cum, I have made it so we don't need all those intestines so they will be replaced with a long tube of muscles that combine the properties of the throat, vagina and intestines. That way we can take in more of everything you can give us. Anything else will be explained during the ceremony." Nila finished.

"Well, it looks like you have everything covered, as extreme as it all is. I just hope this is all safe enough." Leon said.

"For now, yes. Anyway, I'll give you two your shot now. I'll take mine when I give the twins theirs. Then we can relax for an hour before finding something to do until these two sexy red heads wake up. Oh, and refrain from intercourse until the serum has finished the modifications. We don't want any malformations to occur during the changes." Nila added.

"Jab away, then, I guess." Leon said then Nila prepped him and Miki then injected them. The couple went upstairs to take a quick nap while Nila took the last three syringes to her sisters in the fabrication room. The two were naked slaving away on their projects at the fabrication table when Nila walked in.

"Hey girls! Time for your shots!" Nila said as she wiggled the syringes in her hands.

"Sweet!" Luna exclaimed.

"Is it weird that we are excited to get shots? That's weird to me. It's weird." Lina said.

"Weirdo." Lina giggled.

Nila rolled her eyes. "Anyway, watcha working on?"

"Collars!" Lina blurted.

"Collars?" Nila quizzed.

"Yep." Said Luna. "We are making collars that have our pet names on it. They have Small screens on them that shows our names. They also have tracking capabilities, communicators, and vital monitors that show emoji's depending on how we are feeling."

"They also have these four rings on them so we can be leashed if daddy wants and they can only be unlocked by his genetic mark." Lina added.

"They will be ready in time for the ceremony. All we will need is the pet names to input before they are put on us." Finished Luna.

"Well that's pretty interesting and fun. You girls got time to take a break and let the serum do its thing?" Nila asked.

"Might as well do it now." Lina said and the twins put their tools down and turned in their chairs. Nila wiped down a spot on their necks and gave them the injection, then did the same for herself.

"Alright, I'm going to go lay down. See you two in a bit." Nila said.

"Kay. Love you, sis." Luna said and Nila kissed the twins before heading to her room. The twins went and crashed together curling up on the large sofa in the fabricator room.

Meanwhile, in the RV, a small, thumb tip-sized mechanical beetle detached from its hiding spot under the driver seat and skittered to the middle of the vehicles walkway and secured itself to the floor. The carapace opened and a small energy emitter extended upward and shot a beam seven feet up. The beam widened until it became a white-blue frame in the shape of a vesica and it opened up revealing a tall feminine figure stepped through the portal. Dressed in black and olive military gear and a hooded, eyeless skull-shaped helmet and a ruck sack. The female looked around the cabin then pulled out a small tablet. She tapped away until a schematic of the Coriander property was seen. It showed the heat from the bodies present in the house and what rooms, as well as the signatures and locations of the robots. She tapped a few more buttons and the robots were programmed to ignore her presence. She watched the screen until she was sure everyone present wasn't going anywhere before she collected the metal bug and exited the RV, moving behind the house to a few yards beyond the tree line, dropping her ruck. She pulled out a mountable camera and fixed it to a tree and made adjustments to get a complete view of the back yard. The image came up on a screen inside the faceplate of her mask, which showed several filters superimposed over each other. Standard, infrared and x-ray. She looked around for a higher vantage point then gathered the pack and moved further into the woods up the hill almost a mile to a little clearing of rocks that had a good view of the property. She then dropped her pack again but unloaded gear for an extended stay. On her military vest she opened a zipper a foot long and reached in deep. When she pulled it back out, she had a long, heavy duty rifle with a digital scope and kneeled down to set it on a tripod she had pulled from her pack. "Wolf 3 in position. Beginning stakeout." she said into a communicator. She then sat back and waited watching through her vision enhanced helmet.

Almost an hour later, Leon and Miki stretched as they woke. Leon then looked his wife up and down. Her breasts had filled up and sat high on her prone body. Her waist was significantly thinner making her hips look wider and more prominent. He ran his hand up her body. She moaned and squirmed, arching her back to meet his grazing hand. Her nipples began to leak as she grew more aroused.

"Mmmm, your breasts look delicious, babe." Leon said as he stared at her heaving chest.

"Have a snack, babe." Miki said and Leon latched on to one of the giant tits and began to suck. Miki moaned louder as he work her sensitive nipple. "Wow, that new tongue feels nice!" Miki purred. He moaned his approval of the flavor. He switched tits after a few minutes. Soon after Miki was to horny to let him continue.

"So, dear husband of mine, want to try out my ass now? I want that massive, beautiful cock in my guts so badly."

Leon didn't need anymore encouragement and rolled on top of his wife. He enjoyed placing his cock over her limbless torso and see it run the length from where his considerably larger balls were covering her clit to the head between her massive tits. He saw that his cock was almost as wide as the most narrow part of her waist. In fact the mid section of his cock had gained quite a bit of circumference. The crown of his cock head seemed broader, the tip more pointed. He flexed it and the crown flared out even more, shooting a rope of precum as the whole shaft jumped. He grinned and he shook his head in amazement. He had a hard time believing his already desirable wife wanted to modify herself to be a fuck toy capable of giving him as-yet-unimagined pleasure. She used her arm nubs to press her tit flesh together, hugging his leaking head and giggled. "Aren't you going to fuck me?" Miki pouted.

"Just enjoying the view." He answered and slid back until his pulsing head dropped between the cleft of her inner thighs, Miki's pussy already lubing the gargantuan appendage as he rubbed it up and down the drooling slit.

"Wait." Miki said. "I have a better idea. Just lay on your back. Use me like the onahole I am."

Leon smirked and slid his cock all the way back up between her breasts then tucked an arm under her. With a swift turn Leon rolled onto his back. With Miki on top of him he helped her sit up. He held onto her hip with one hand and another on her neck, his arm between her big, firm tits. She wrapped her tail around his fist sized balls and massaged them for a bit until he began to slide her tiny gooey pussy up and down his shaft.

"Gotta get it nice and wet first." Leon said in a low voice. He reached up her neck to her horn and began massaging it which caused Miki's wet snatch turn from a leak to a hose of her grool. It didn't take long to slather the whole rod of meat and he pulled her body up to where his cock head was able to spread her bubbly ass wide. He sucked in her huge tits that were now in his face. She used her tail to grab his spear and aim it at her spasming and now drooling ass hole. He pulled on her hips and felt wet but unbudging resistance so he pulled a bit harder and heard a gasp as he felt the tiny muscle of Miki's ass hole give. The gasp turned to a yell that rose in pitch as her ass spread wider until the head breached. The muscle snapped tight behind the much broader crown and her pussy exploded dousing Leons face and his whole abdomen. He sputtered through her juices and laughed at his quivering, gushing wife as her nubs flailed around as her yell died off from lack of air in her lungs.

Leon took this as a cue and began pulling her down around his shaft. This woke Miki up and she inhaled deeply as her body effortlessly swallowed the lance piercing through her. She felt the broader part of the shaft stretching her out as her hollow belly dramatically took on the shape of not only Leons gigantic dick but her vaginal canal and womb pushing against the skin of her abdomen. Her waist expanded as the head could be seen driving up her body until his head bumped another obstruction at fourteen inches. Miki never stopped cumming the whole time and could barely breath from how stuffed full she was.

"You good?" Leon asked. "We still have about three inches to go."

Miki nodded vigorously. "Thanks to the changes, any further and you will really be in my stomach. Don't go in there until you're ready to cum. Now hurry up, please, honey. I have a lot to prepare before Vera and Sunny get up. Don't worry about me, just get yourself off with my slutty fuck toy body and blow your huge load into my stomach."

Leon scoffed in mock offense but smiled as he grabbed the nubs of her upper arms and began plowing into his wife's small sex toy torso quickly, bucking his hips up when he slams her down and pulls her all the way up until the head catches on her anus, then brings her crashing back down.

Since she was in such a rush he decided to try out his orgasm control. He concentrated for only a few seconds and he felt himself come close, then willed it to back off. He smile to himself and thought "Okay, then!" He watched his orgasming wife drool as her head flopped around from the pounding, her eyes crossed and rolled back. Her gash had his chest and stomach at the center of a lake as his dick kept forcing all types of girl cream from her unused pussy hole. Leon cued himself to cum and after five more pumps he grit his teeth and forced Miki all the way down, through the muscle that lead to her stomach. As soon as the sphincter gripped behind the head, he released his flood of semen directly into the waiting organ. It ballooned out quickly and her belly started to puff up. He felt the stomach ring slide down the shaft without releasing its death grip tightness and he pulled her up to keep his crown butted to the ring as she made more room inside to accommodate his larger loads. A minute later he was spent and she looked like she was about to burst. He slowly slide her off his softening log and felt the ring of her anus give the slightest objection to its passing before squeezing shut.

"Wow!" Miki huffed. "That was wild!"

"Definitely wild. Definitely fun. You are the perfect fuck hole wife, babe."

"Well, thanks babe. I do it all for you." Miki smiled. "Quick shower?"

The twins were busy trying out their new changes as well down in the fabricator room.

"Dude! Look at how small our waists are!" Lina gasped.

"Holy fuck! Dad's cock is going to look crazy hot stretching out our small bodies!" Luna said excitedly. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. "Come here and put a hand up me. I want to see how much I can take." Lina moved to the side of her bed and rubbed her twins pussy, the leaking hole quickly coating her hand with its cream. A minute later, Lina had slowly put her whole hand in her twins asshole. She pushed more and slid half of her forearm in the sucking hole. Luna watched her sisters hand push up her abdomen as it filled her hungry cavity.

"It's so soft and squishy! It's got all these little finger things lining it! Dad's gonna love this! Is that your womb?" Lina turned her hand and cupped the back side of Lunas uterus. Luna gasped and watched her womb get pushed up just below her belly button.

"Holy shit that is really sensitive! Like my womb as a giant clit!" Luna howled. Luna gave the bulb a gentle squeeze and the pussy inches from her face exploded and drenched her whole face and head. "Huh. That's fucking hot."

"Push further! Deeper your hand is bumping the old sweet spots plus some new ones!" Luna cried. Lina shrugged and pushed. Her elbow bumped her twins anus and she bent her wrist to check depth. It made a bump just below Luna's sternum. "Fuuuuck! That looks so fucking wild!" Lina said wide eyed. I haven't even reached the end yet! Wait, let me get the double headers. I want to try this out, too!" She quickly pulled her arm out of her orgasming twin with a loud slurping, sucking noises, the sudden emptying of her cavity causing another squirting orgasm from Luna, her asshole producing and ejecting its own nectar-like fluids.

"Geeezuz! Did you have to rip your arm out that fast? I felt like I was going to turn inside out!" Luna complained.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited. At least you snapped closed quickly enough, like it didn't just have half my arm in it." Lina shrugged.

"Duh!" Luna said as she rubbed her sloppy holes.

"I'll be right back." Lina ran off to her room, her tail flicking back and forth as she ran. It took her less than a minute to run back down. Luna still had her knees near her ears and had a hand in each hole, her tail fucking her mouth, pumping hard and making loud, sloppy fuck noises as she stained the couch with her flow of cream.

"Nice! Got the toys. Mom and dad are fucking. It's really loud, too." Lina said as she wiggled the two eighteen inch double dildos. Luna reached out and Lina tossed her the thick and long jelly toy which she promptly began to cram up her drooling asshole. She gasped and panted as she made short work of the travel up her sucking canal. At fourteen inches she hit her stomach sphincter and her eyes bugged. "Holy shit, that thing is sensitive!" She bumped the dildo on that spot for a a few moments before her legs flailed and she went crosseyed from the orgasm that electrified her body. She gave another hard push and the head of the dildo pried it's way into her stomach as her hand disappeared up her ass still holding the other end. There was quite a bit of resistance as the ring held the dildo fast but she was able to push it to the other end of her stomach and bump the other sphincter. She started to cum again, her spray shooting up and back onto herself. Luna was a mess.

Lina just stood and watched her twin freak out. She looked at the dildo she was holding.

"Is there such a thing as too much pleasure? Us crazy sluts were so preoccupied with wether or not we could that we didn't stop to think if we should..." she mumbled to herself.

"Huh? What's with the blank look?" Luna huffed through her heavy breathing. Lina shook her head and looked at her twin. "Nothing." She said and spread her legs where she stood and began to feed the dildo up her pulsing asshole. She felt it travel up her new canal, rubbing her g spots along the way, but there was a newer sensation. As if g-spot nerves were lining the inside of her spine, little sparks of pleasure spiking every time the head of the scraped her backbone.she could see a faint outline of the invading toy as it sank deeper until the fourteen inch mark where she encountered what her sister did. Her eyes bugged as she gasped hard and bumped it again and again until her legs started to give out and fell forward on top of her sister on the couch. "Fuck that feels crazy good!" Lina blurted as she panted in Luna's ear. "I know, right? Hey, I need your help with this next part I want to try." Luna said.

"Okay, whatcha got?"

"I want you to reach in and grab my dildo and keep pushing until you can't." Said Luna. Lina lifted her eyebrow and smirked. "I think I like where you're going with this." Lina said and scooted down to a squat in front of her folded sister, her dildo dangling from her ass as her tail held it in as best it could. She poked her pointed hand into Luna's ass and slid it over the dildo buried inside then pushed. The tightness prevented progress momentarily but Luna gave a thumbs up to Lina who applied more force and it began to pass through up into her throat. She began to gag and was trying to cough but choked. When the hand was almost elbow deep, she felt the head of the dildo rub her tonsils. Her mouth was open and her long tongue was dancing all over as her eyes bugged. She was drooling everywhere and gurgling sounds making bubbles forced themselves out of her mouth. "Holy shit! Holy shit!" Lina was gasping as she saw the end of the dildo sitting on her twins tongue. Her elbow touched cheeks and the dildo was a few inches past her lips.

Both girls couldn't believe what they were doing. Luna reached up and grabbed the end and started to pull slowly, Lina letting go of the other end and pulling her arm out of her sisters slimy ass. Luna finished pulling the dildo out of her mouth and began gasping heavily. "Holy shit. Holy fucking shit." She said as she stared at the ceiling. "That. Was. Fucking. Nuts! Wheeew!"

Lina stood up shaking her head. She replaced her tail with her hand on the dildo and went back to fucking herself with it. Luna dropped her legs and sat up shaking her head at her dildo.

"Well, as fun as that was, we still have a lot of work to do before the ceremony. Ugh! Unffffuck that feels so damn good!" She was making herself cum. Her pussy gushed nonstop and Luna leaned forward and slithered her tongue up Lina's vacant pussy.

"Shhhhiiiiiittt!" Lina howled as she pressure washed her twins face with her cum. Luna laughed and sputtered from the amount of cum shooting into her open mouth. When Lina came down, Luna removed her tongue and stood up, slid the dildo up her ass until it hit the opening to her stomach. "Okay, NOW we can get to work. We don't take these out until we are done."

Nila woke up to the sound of her dad wrecking her mom down the hall. She ran her hands down her lithe body, stopping at her waist to check the size and was not disappointed. She continued down her dramatically defined body until she reached her sopping little pussy. She smiled to herself in a mental high five and immediately began to play with herself, stuffing her tail into her aching vagina as she thrummed her clit. After a minute she turned her bed into a small pool then sat up, sucking her hand clean then dipping it into the puddle between her thighs to do it all over, several times. She got up and considered clothes but remembered that they didn't need any and turned to leave her room. She went down the hall and made her way to the basement, a nameless song in her head that made her bop and wiggle as she walked, tail swishing. She checked on her sisters through the window in the fabrication room door and saw them playing on the couch, making a wet mess of the room. She snickered and went to the lab to check on Vera and Sunny. She checked on their vitals when she floated in before she walked between the tables and stared over the two, taking in the view before her. She ran a finger over both women's bodies and hummed to herself.