Too Smart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made all this possible. I'm such a good daughter. It's going to be so hot watching you two serve and worship my father, just like the rest of us here. I'm excited to have my moms best friend as a stepmom. It's good to see her so happy when daddy's not trying to kill her with his magnificent cock. I'm especially excited to have you as a sister, Sunny. Daddy, you and I are going to have so much fun. I can't wait!"

She leaned over and kissed both women then left the lab. She didn't see the smiles grow on Sunny and Vera's unconscious faces as she left.

When Leon found Nila, she was sunbathing nude on a blanket on the back patio. "Hey, kiddo!" He was naked as he stood halfway in the back door. Miki came up and peaked through the door as well. "Oh, there you are!" Miki's cybernetic limbs had the little red bows on and the only other thing she wore was a smile.

"Hey, daddy! What's up mom?" Nila said as she looked over at her attractive parents.

Miki said "I was going to get the camera's programmed and prepared for tonight before I set up the back yard. Care to watch over your father for an hour or two until I need your help back here?"

"Geez, I guess." Nila dramatically rolled her eyes. "Anything to keep this handsome devil from falling into the wrong kind of hole. I'll keep him busy for you, mommy." She laughed and sat up reaching out to her father.

"The hell did I do?" Leon scoffed sarcastically as he walked over to sit with his beautiful naked daughter, his long limp dick smacking his knees as he made his way over to her. Miki shook her head and laughed as she went back inside.

"I'll tell you what you did, daddy. You filled us all with so much love and dick that we will kill anyone how tries to take you away from us. So much that we made ourselves into the perfect set of fuck toys that need to get ravaged by you constantly. Soon there will be a half a dozen of us and we can't let you wander off and get lost, now." Nila giggled as Leon rolled his eyes. "I suppose a thanks is in order." He said.

"I just want you to call me a good girl and praise me for being the smartest, bestest sexpot daughter all the time. Not too much to ask in my opinion." She lifted her shoulders and made a cute scrunchy face as Leon laughed.

"Okay, your right." He said as he started to pat and stroke her head. "You are such a good girl. You have don so much for this family already and I am so proud of who you are. You are the smartest, *kiss* bestest, *kiss* most gorgeous *kiss* sexpot daughter a horny old man like myself could even dream of. Anything that I can do to keep you happy and healthy, I will do." Nila went from drooling to moaning to orgasming the whole time Leon talked and touched her. There was a puddle already forming under her.

"Fuck, I will never not fantasize about that now. Daddy you sure know how to make me feel good. Thank you." She reached around and hugged his broad torso, rubbing all over his back and nuzzling her face into his muscular chest.

"Great. Now I'm really fucking horny, dad." She stood up and pulled Leon by the hand, guiding him to a deck chair.

"Since we have some time, I was hoping you could fill in a few holes for me." Nila said coyly.

"Oh? What sort of holes?" Leon asked naively as he leaned back on the chair. Nila stretched her leg out and straddled his hips and began rubbing her slicked snatch over the base of his shaft. "I want to know how it went with mommy a bit ago when you two got up." She gripped the long, stiffening cock between her legs and pulled it up so she could wedge it between her ample breasts and spit on the head, using her chest meat to massage it in.

"Well it started about the same as what your doing now, accept I had to move her body for her."

"Did you try her breast milk?"

"I did. It's very tasty, thank you."

"And her ass? How was that?"

"Absolutely incredible. She can sure take a pounding and definitely loves having my cum fill her stomach directly."

"Did she try out the other thing? You know, your prostate?" Nila was furiously tit fucking her dad as she asked while he held her rolling hips, her tail playing with his huge balls.

"No, actually, she didn't." He said.

"Oh, goody! I get to try it out first!" She stood up but his cock was still to tall for her to hop on so she had to step on the sides of the chair to have her hips high enough to get them over the giant head. "But before that, I want to try out my new ass, too." She rolled her hips as her soggy, dripping labia caressed his tip and ran a drizzle of whitish girl cum all over the head and down the sides. "I hope the changes I made to your lovely cock are to mom's liking?"

"Oh, I'm sure she loved it. I bet you will too." He said. With that, Nila relocated his cock head to the small pucker of her anus and slowly dropped her weight on it. They both moaned as they felt her hole stretch to take in the bulb of meat.

"Need some help? Leon asked.

"I got it, daddy, I got it. Besides you know I only need help with getting you past my cervix. I even took your wonderful cock down my throat without help at the hotel last night, remember?"

"I do, kiddo. You did such a good job taking me into your throat."

With that, Nila relaxed enough that the head finally breached and the whole bell end got sucked in and locked behind the squeezing ring of muscle. Nila gasped then cooed at the feeling. She got on her tip toes to get better leverage and let her weight push her down. She slid a few inches and looked down between her massive tits to see the outline of her fathers cock make its way up inside, pushing her guts out of the way as it did. She saw her uterus make an impression as well. Her ass got closer to the wider midsection of cock and she slowed. A bit frustrated, she hopped and bounced but couldn't get over the widest part. "Dammit. I can do this. Hold my feet, daddy." He smirked and grabbed her ankles, holding them tightly to the chair. Nila strained and forced herself to squat harder and with a long grunt, she made it over the plump bulge. The rest of the ride down went a little bit smoother, though he hit many sensitive spots, causing her pussy to burst several times on her way down. Her waist had expanded to accommodate the width of the tube of muscle. Her belly button had popped inside out and the head began to disappear behind her sternum. She felt the head bump her stomach sphincter and she saw stars. Her face contorted as her cunt ejaculated all over Leon. He shook his had as he thought "Second time getting flooded in an hour." He reached out and shoved a finger into her snatch and thumbed her clit. He then sucked in one of her small, stiff nipple and chewed on it. "FFFFUUUUCK! DADDY! Oh, DADDY! Fuckshitfuckfuckfuuuuuuck meeee daddy!"

She was mashing his head to her tit with one hand and massaging her womb with the other as it bulged from the mass behind it. Her hips bounced sucking in and spitting out two or three inches at a time. The shape of his cock rubbed and scraped all her erogenous zones she placed inside herself and she sprayed continually, the fluids loudly squirting out and splashing her father before splattering on the deck. Nila went limp and fell forward but still worked through her orgasm. After a minute she caught her breath. "Whew! Daddy you really did a number on my guts. I think your going to have to help me for the rest of it."

"Sure, angel. Tell me what you want." Leon said as he brushed her sweaty hair from her face.

"I want..." she breathed. "I want you in my womb. I want you to lift me off your pussy killing cock. Then I want you to slam me down into my tight little cunt and pierce my cervix. Then I want you to dump the biggest load of your hot, delicious cum into my hungry uterus and turn me into a cum balloon. That's what I want, daddy."

"So be it. My little princess gets what she wants." He grabbed her waist and began to pull her up. She grabbed her ankles and kept her legs wide as she watched his giant cock appear from her depths. The head caught on her anus and he had to pull quite hard to wrench his cock free, her hole distending until he popped out. She had a small orgasm and her asshole released a flood of girl cum after the head. "Geez, you are quite the fountain. All your holes leak sex fluids."

"Well I wanted you to be able to fuck us without too much of a struggle. It makes the tightness far more enjoyable. Now slam me down on that ginormous cock, daddy!"

Leon flexed his meat spear hard and it pointed high enough for him to catch the tip between the spread folds of he little cunt as her hips came down. She still held her legs up, using her tail to keep Leon aligned with her winking snatch and took a deep breath before Leon forced her light flexible body around his shaft. She was pulled down until her cervix was smashed. She heaved as the wind was knocked out of her. Her asshole ejected the white cream her body produced and coated his balls. She let go of her ankles and mauled her breasts as she shivered and creamed herself. She caught her breath a bit and planted the tips of her feet wide on the patio, placing her hands on her fathers broad chest.

"Ready?" Leon asked his struggling daughter. She nodded swiftly as she breathed deeply. He gripped her hips near where her waist tapered and pushed hard as he bucked up. Nila squawked as and exploded in orgasm again her whole body flopping around as her twitching womb sucked hard and made an obscene bulge as she fell back, still caught in orgasmic seizure. She came to a minute later and sat up, holding still to try to breath and regain her footing. She began to giggle which became a laugh. Leon groaned at how good it felt as her body clamped down around him. There was still about five inches of thick cock still holding her up underneath her. She started to rise and fall as she slowly extended and bent her legs. The suction felt as if Leon felt as if he was being pulled up by his dick. Where she had her knees straight was where the ridge of the head in her womb snagged her cervix. She picked up speed as Leon played with her huge tits.

"Kiss me daddy!" Nila whimpered and opened her mouth Leon went in and shot out his new tongue and Nila caught it and sucked. She twisted her own long tongue around his and they wrestled them back and forth. She pulled away and kept bouncing as she moaned louder and louder.

"Daddy am I your good girl? Fuck! Daddy, tell me I'm a good girl!" She cried.

"Baby, you are such a good girl. You're so smart. So sexy. And you got that way just to please the man you love the most, your daddy who loves you. A daddy who's huge cock is splitting you open right now. Look at you grinding those hips on on your daddy. My princess is trying so hard to get her own father to cum inside her most sacred place."

This set Nila off big time. She gave a long primal yell and started bouncing her hips harder and faster.

"Fuck yes, daddy, fuck! The best daughters want their daddy to breed them. I want you to breed me, daddy! I'm such a good daughter. I love you daddy! I love you destroying my insides with your beautiful monster cock! Oh, shit! I'm going to cum big time! Please cum with me, daddy! Please breed my little pussy! Pump me full of your baby batter! Blow up my uterus! Cuuumm iiinn mmeee!"

Leon lost it and blasted long geysers of his semen i to her womb. Shot after shot expanded his daughter's insides as she came so hard she couldn't make a noise and every vein in her head and neck bulged and turned red as she screamed silently at the sky. She struggled to maintain consciousness. She still had to try something. She had to stay awake. She brought a hand to her belly and felt it grow, felt the cock jump and shake her body with every shot it fired. She felt his orgasm slow as hers did and readied herself. Before he finished cumming he felt Nila's tail pierce his asshole. It wasn't difficult since all the vaginal fluids had saturated his whole torso. The tail found his prostate and curled the tip quickly like a finger and Leon saw sparks. His cock swelled even bigger and started his orgasm all over, his semen in overproduction as the swelling continued. She grew until she looked ready to give birth, the basketball sized cum filled womb looking barely able to be supported by the small frame it grew out of.

Leon heard a snapping sound. He felt like he was on LSD. His mind flooded with thoughts and his vision became warped. He saw bright lights and sparks. He heard voices, mostly female but nothing discernable. As he looked at Nila, he saw her getting filled with white light and electricity running through her, as if he could actually see her nerves firing. He could see his dick shooting light into her. He saw the same electricity buzzing in his own body. His orgasm subsided and his vision slowly returned to normal, the voices dulling back to silence.

"Dad, are you okay?" He heard Nila ask.

"Huh? Oh, uh, I think so. Fuck that was intense." He wiped the sweat from his face and shoot the fog from his head.

Nila said "Well I think this was a very productive session." She rubbed her distended belly. "I think I might need some more help, though, daddy. Could you carry me to my room, please?" She leaned forward but couldn't get her arms around Leon with the extra weight keeping her from holding him.

"I gotcha, kiddo. My princess deserves a little pampering." Leon held her tightly and stood up. He made his way through the house and into Nila's room and set her on her bed. He then slowly uncorked his dong from Nila's womb and made sure it closed before he wrenched the rest of his long cock out of her well fucked body. She used her tail to replace his dick as a stopper to prevent leaking.

"Thank you so much daddy. You make me feel so good."

"My good girl deserves to feel good." Leon said and rubbed her head. She cooed nuzzled the hand.

"Well, I'm going to take another shower and hit the gym before I help with preparations. Love you, Nila"

"I love you so much, daddy." She mewed as she laid there touching herself as Leon left the room.

Out on the hill, the female soldier watching the whole time couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. She thought to herself "What have you been doing with this fucked up family, Ben?"