Too Smart Ch. 08

Story Info
A small ceremony and Leon levels up.
16.8k words
4.74
3.7k
4

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another goofy episode in the realm of hentai fantasy! As usual, everyone in this made up story is over 18. Feel free to send me suggestions or what have you. I appreciate the rates and favorites! Other than that, enjoy another foray into my wild imagination!

Chapter 8

Leon was in the gym meditating after his work out, exploring inner self trying to get a feel for some of his new abilities. He was on a mat in the middle of the gym, naked and sitting with his legs crossed. He thought it was funny he had to drape his shlong over his legs to sit properly. He relaxed started by testing his sonar vision. He closed his eyes and sent out a pulse, the echoes showing the framework of the house, the people and machines in it, the vehicles in the garage and yard, including the big ship, and the pool in the back, all the way to the tree line. Next he thought on what he saw earlier on the patio when he finished in his daughter. He concentrated on the energy he thought he saw and, like the sonar vision, the world pulsed around him. He could see the currents of electricity buzzing through the lines in the house, through the appliances, the generators below him showing concentrations of energy. He also saw the energy firing through all the women in the house. Their lithe frames flowing with different colors of energy, he assumed were based on how they felt. The twins were working in the fabrication room, the red-heads were still on the tables in the lab, while Miki and Nila were at the dining room table setting up cameras.

Next her tried both and that worked fine so her tried to see how far that vision extended. Outward and father the field reached until he could perceive a two mile radius. He could see all the structures like trees and his little shed on the far side of the acreage. He could even see all the animals within the field. One thing that got his attention was a humanoid frame half way up the hill out back of the house. It was crouched or sitting, he couldn't quit tell.

He thought to himself "Who is that? How did they get on the property without tripping the security sensors? How long has he been there? I'll have to keep tabs on that."

He wanted to try his electric generating power next so he opened his eyes and looked at his hands then concentrated again, this time on pushing energy out to his hands. It didn't take long for him to form bolts that jumped between his fingers then his hands. He looked over at a training dummy and shrugged then aimed his hand and imagined a link between them. A moment later, his hand felt tingly before a bolt cracked through the air and a bright flash. When he was able to clear the spot from his vision, the dummy's head was charred and melting away, a flame for hair. He leapt up, grabbing his water bottle as he did and ran over to splash it out. "Oops." He said to himself. He stood there for a bit to make sure the fire didn't restart then decided to dump the rest of the water on the smoldering dummy for good measure. He couldn't help but smile at what he had achieved and was excited to try out more.

Leon left the gym and walked into the fabrication room.

"Hey, girls!" He said to the twins. "Watcha working on?"

The twins glanced over their shoulders and said "Hey, dad!" but had to do a double take. Their tall and muscular father was standing with his fists on his hips stark naked waiting for a response. The girls spun in their chairs to get a better view. "We, uh, been working on some, uh, new equipment for us girls for the ceremony." Lina said as she slowly stared her dad up and down.

"They're collars for us girls. They have, uh, communicators and monitoring tech and, uh, display our as-yet-to-be-picked pet names. They do a couple of other things, too. We'll let you know when, uh, you know, later tonight." Luna said as she only stared at Leons huge cock as it dangled at his knee caps. "What brings your neck in our, uh, woods?"

"Just wanted to check up on my gorgeous twins and try something with some of the metal scraps in the scrap bin." He said, then smiled and pet them both as he went across the room. The girls stared quietly as he picked up two pieces of scrap metal and touched them together. He closed his eyes for a moment and there was a loud buzzing and bright flash. A few seconds later the girls heard their father chuckle to himself. He had welded the pieces together with his new powers.

The girls eyes bugged before they rubbed them and looked again. "Holy shit!" They said in unison.

"Ack!" Leon yelped then dropped the metal like a hot potato. "That thing is hot!" He blew on his fingers for a second then started towards the door. "Bye, girls. See you later."

"Bye dad..." the girls said as they followed their naked father with their eyes as he left.

"Well, damn!" Lina said to her sister. "No shit!" I will never not stare at that beautiful man or his dick!"

"I meant the welding thing, but ya." Lina said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, ya, that too." Luna said with a shrug. "Anyway, since these are about done, I want to use some of that new cloth to make some cloaks. Can you manage the rest on your own?"

"Ya, I got you, sis." Lina said and spun back around in her chair, returning to work, the thoughts of her naked father doing delicious things to her filling her head.

Miki was at the dining table setting up the last of the ten cameras while Nila was going over some data on her tablet when Leon walked naked into the room.

"Well, hot damn, daddy! You look good in your birthday suit!" Nila said as she looked up from her tablet. Miki turned and smiled a sly grin. "Oooo, look at this Adonis before me. Hey there, husband of mine."

"Hey there, wife of mine. And hello my goodest daughter." Nila giggled as he patted her head. "And what are you two doing?"

"I just finished programming and linking up all the cameras. They just need to charge now." Miki answered.

"I was just going over this nano-dust you brought in. This is some wild stuff, daddy. Right up your alley of cool toys. I'll show you whenever you have time." Said Nila.

"Does my wonderful man need anything?" Miki asked.

"Ya know, I am actually very hungry. I haven't had breakfast yet and so far I have dumped a gallon and a half of sperm this morning."

"Oh my! How did I space out feeding my poor husband? Let me make you a sandwich or something." Miki said.

"That actually sounds really good. Can I help?" Asked Leon.

"Oh, no, mister. You can keep me company in the kitchen, though." Miki set down the camera on the charger and bounced to the kitchen, grabbing her husbands large hand as she passed him and lead him behind her. Apart from her limbs she was naked as well and Leon smiled as he watched his little wife's pert ass and tail swaying in front of him. He walked up behind her and massaged her shoulders as she worked. She could feel the large limp cock brushing her upper spine and she wrapped her tail around the tube and lightly brushed up and down it as it began to lurch at the attention.

Leon looked back at his daughter who was kicking her feet under the table as she went over her tablet data. He noticed her stomach wasn't carrying a basketballs worth of his cum and asked "How did you digest all that so quickly? Your belly is flat."

"Oh, I drained it into my cooler. Why? Do you like it when your daughter looks ready to give birth to your icky incest baby? I'm totally ready and itching to get a refill if you feel up to it." She said as she lifted and shook her plump ass that had thick cords of her girl cum attaching the cheeks to the chair. His dick began to rise as he watched her wind her hips and flick her tail as she gave him the lifted eyebrow smile.

"Might as well give her something, dear." Miki said without looking back. "She wants you and I know how you don't like whiny girls in the house. I'll bring you your food when it's ready." She waved Leon off without looking and he just shrugged before he walked over to his oldest daughter.

"Sit here, daddy!" Nila chirped as she stood up and pointed to her chair. He shuffled in and sat down, his dick still mostly limp as she positioned herself on his lap. She draped her legs on either side of his and rolled her ass on him without looking up from her tablet. She then reached down and grabbed the middle of the massive log and pulled it up, sliding her hand the length to the head as she wedged it between her soft and plump double D breasts. She held it there, rubbing as they started talking.

"So whatcha working on now?" Leon asked as he rubbed his big hands all over his small, writhing daughter, who shivered at his touch.

"I think I already figured out this new dust stuff Elmer had for you. It's carbon based and designed to integrate with DNA and other organic cellular structures. Once it has its DNA marker, signals can be sent to it to generate different effects, from electronic to genetic manipulation. The dust itself can be programmed to take different shapes, like non projectile weaponry or armor plating. It can also effect genetic make up by writing RNA remotely, either through thought or an external program." She explained while rubbing her sodden cunt at the base of her fathers stiffening cock and hugging it's head with her ample cleavage. She would occasionally slide her long tongue out to wet the head between her tits as she talked.

"Sounds a little... invasive. I don't know about that." Leon said as he moved her long hair to one side and kissed on her neck. Nila moaned and angled her head so he could have more neck to kiss on.

"Ya, but I won't have to give you shots anymore and you would have built in armor and emergency weapons, not to mention how your powers could potentially be enhanced by it. It is also untraceable by detectors. But I think one of the better uses is for mom. Since the dust can either have a liquid or solid texture and it can synthesize the feeling and senses of skin. It can also recombine the nano dust already used in her current limbs and restructure them to take whatever shape one wants or needs. Please let me try it daddy. Pleeease?" She was grinding on him and drenching his crotch as she looked down and sucked his cock head into her drooling mouth.

"Maybe. I do have another question, though. How are you doing all this so damn fast? I mean, I get you're super smart, but you still do way to much work for one amazingly smart and beautiful girl. Do you have a secret helper or something?"

Nila shot a worried look to her mother, who didn't look back but said "You might as well tell him, sweetie. It does no good to lie to your father."

She pouted but softly answered. "I... made an AI modeled of myself a few months ago and have been using it to help with my work."

Leon was silent and Nila looked back and saw the look of disappointment on his face. "You know how I feel about that stuff. AI all but ruined humanity, not to mention this family. I purposefully refused to have that in my house and you went behind my back." Leon stood up, holding Nila's hips as he lifted her off him and laid her over the table on her stomach, then looked over at Miki. "You AND your mother lied to me."

Miki had a sad and worried look on her face. "I am so sorry, dear. It wasn't my intention to lie to you. I just thought that it would be safe enough to work in such an isolated environment. I have been keeping track of it to make it as safe as possible." She finished the sandwich and brought it over to him. He lightly took it from her and placed it on Nila's big naked ass, saying thank you in a low tone. He spread the big, soft cheeks and said "Guide me in." to Miki. She sheepishly grabbed behind the crown of the head and aimed it, sliding the head up and down the tiny, puffy marshmallow slit before bringing it up to her winking asshole holding it still and he forced the head in, making Nila gasp and shout as the head popped in her hole and was gripped by the ring of muscle. He took a step forward and pushed his hips until just before his balls grazed her small puffy cunt, a few inches of the shaft still exposed and held it there while he took a bite of his sandwich.

Miki grabbed a glass and started milking her huge tit into it. Nila kept her head down as her chin rested in her pressed cleavage as she let it all happen, her feelings a mix of shame from upsetting her father and how hot it was that her dad was cockwarming himself almost balls deep in her ass while eating a sandwich off her back. He said nothing while he ate and thought.

He had finished half the sandwich by the time Miki had filled the glass and she handed it to him. He took it and chugged it before handing the glass back. "Thank you, that was delicious, Miki. Another, please."

"Anything you want, my dear husband." She said meekly and began refilling the glass as he started the second half. Nila could feel when he moved deep within her guts. He occasionally flexed to give her a little extra stimulation, her empty, dripping snatch turning to a squirt gun when he did, forming a thick, whitish puddle between Leons feet. Nila's legs just dangled off the table as her juices ran down her inner thighs. His cup was refilled by the time he finished the sandwich and chugged that, licking the milk mustache before handing his wife the glass. He stepped back, yanking his meat from his daughters stretched intestinal canal with a long wet sucking sound. The speed made Nila tense up, squeezing down on the retreating invader. The head caught on her anus and she was almost pulled off the table but loudly popped free, her feet touching the floor as she barely caught herself, legs twitching from the surprise orgasm.

Leon aimed his dripping wet cock at his short wife, almost slapping her face with it as he turned.

"Clean this cock with your mouth. Nila, lick your mess on the floor. When your mother is done I'm going outside to hose off the deck from your earlier mess. I want all four of you girls to meet me outside in fifteen minutes." Miki said already giving his cock a tongue bath as she held it mid shaft she pulled away long enough to say "Yes, sir." and quickly went back to her task. Nila slid off the table onto her knees, frowning. It wasn't because she had to lick her slime off the floor but because she hadn't seen her father upset in a long time and didn't like it at all. After a moment she sheepishly leaned her face down on the floor and used her long, prehensile tongue to wipe and suck up her pussy juices, her hand over her pussy to try to stem the flow already puddling underneath her. Miki had finished and said "All clean, master." and looked up at him with pleading eyes. Leon patted her on the head and left the kitchen to go out on the deck. Miki looked down at her daughter then got on her knees to help lick the floor clean.

When they finished the mother and daughter stayed on their knees and hugged.

"What is it with AI that daddy is so against it?" Nila asked her mother.

"He doesn't talk about it but his mother was involved with an AI experiment that got her killed." Miki said.

"Grandma was murdered?" Nila asked, shock in her voice. "Why has he kept it a secret?"

"It was top secret. He hasn't been able to talk about it with anyone. I doubt even he knows all the details. I know it eats at him but all I can do is keep him happily distracted." Said Miki.

"Dang. I feel even worse now." Nila pouted.

"Well, as I see it, we have two options. We can get rid of it, or we can do a thorough check on its core slaving systems and make sure it is incapable of doing anything that would bring harm or death, cause him displeasure or make him upset." Miki said as she held and pet her oldest daughter.

They heard the outdoor stereo start blasting heavy metal music loudly as they sat. Miki frowned. "Ya, he's upset." She said.

"I haven't heard this stuff in a while." Said Nila.

"It's his thinking music. He only listens to this stuff when he has to process things and doesn't want to be disturbed." Miki added.

"I'm going to let the twins know daddy expects us soon." Nila said morosely and got up to head to the fabrication room. Miki sat there for a moment and watched her leave. She noticed a small, thick puddle of Nila's juices at the spot where her daughter was sitting. She slowly leaned down and inhaled the scent before administering her tongue to slurp up the little mess.

Nila entered the fabrication room and saw the twins hunched over their desks still working. "Hey, girls. How close to being done are you two?" She asked them.

"Oh, we're done. Just goofing around. You okay? You look, I don't know...." Lina began.

"Kinda sad?" Luna followed.

"I....I upset dad." Nila said as she looked at the floor.

The twins looked surprised at each other. "Is he mad-mad or just upset-playing-heavy-metal-mad?" Asked Lina.

"The second one." Nila still avoided eye contact.

"Well, I guess he will be alright. So, what's up?" Luna said.

"Dad wants all us girls to meet him on the back porch in less than fifteen minutes. You said you were done?" Nila said as she looked up at her twin sisters.

"Yep!" Lina chirped. "We finished the collars and the cloaks, one for each of us. Just in case daddy doesn't want a collar, we made him a ring that connects them instead."

"The cloaks are really cool, too!" Luna added then held one up. It was black with a subtle honeycomb pattern and a hood. She put it on and touched a small clasp under her chin and she almost disappeared. There was only a blurry silhouette that also blurred everything inside it, like looking through a tinted, cloudy window.

"It masks any signature the body produces and absorbs outside waves to prevent reflection." Lina continued.

"That is definitely cool." Nila said. "So what were you doing after you finished when I came in?"

"Oh, that." Luna said and both girls opened their mouth. Nila saw their tails wiggling in their asses and then saw heads of the double dildos breach their lips. The twins grabbed each others toys as they poked out and pulled them out the rest of the way. They waved them around as they said "Ta-da!"

"Very interesting. And sexy. Gives me some naughty ideas, for sure." Said Nila. Got your pet names picked out?"

"Oh, ya. Daddy's gonna love'em!" Lina cooed.

Leon had finished hosing the deck off and was laying back naked on the deck lounger with his eyes closed when he heard the back door open and his four girls poured out giggling.

"Hot damn!" He heard both of the twins say, barely audible over the loud music. He smirked as they approached and sat up, legs spread on either side of the chair, his girthy pole and huge balls still taking in the sun as they rested on the chair. They all stopped and stared at his gargantuan package until he reached his arms out and waved them in.

"There's my collection of sexy little fuck toys. C'mere and sit with me." Leon said and the twins rushed to him and straddled their naked wet asses on each of his thighs as Miki and Nila straggled behind, shyly making their way to him, then kneeling side by side between his knees.

"What's up, daddy?" Lina asked.

"Did these two upset you?" Added Luna.

"Is that why the music is so loud?" Continued Lina.

"Yes, girls, your mother and older sister did upset me but I am not angry. It's not that big of a concern. They will make it up to me after the ceremony. But that isn't why I called you all out here." Leon stated. He lightly grabbed the twins hands. "Now, I want you all to join hands for a minute." They all grabbed the hands next to each other and looked at Leon.

"Okay, so, since we all have the same dolphin gene, I want to try something. Close your eyes and try to block out your thoughts and your feelings. Try to see the waves of sound from the music." The girls closed their eyes and tried to focus. After a few moments, Luna gasped.