Too Smart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! I can see it! I can see the speakers pulse and the waves bouncing off the deck and walls and stuff!"

"Me too!" Lina said giddily.

"I can see it, as well, daddy!" Said Nila, with Miki nodding and adding "As do I, dear."

"Alright. Good girls. Now, push it out and see how far you can expand your view. Try to see the whole property."

The twins were the first to achieve this and quietly squeaked.

"I can see the little shed way out on the far side!" Lina said.

"Dad, what's that on the tree behind the pool? It's like a little box thingy." Luna asked.

"Ah, what indeed? Look farther." Said Leon

Nila was the next to notice something. "There is a person squatting in a small clearing a mile behind the pool. I think the person is looking at us through binoculars or something."

"Very good. Now you know why I brought you out here." Leon stated.

"How long have they been there, Leon?" Miki asked.

"As far as I know, they somehow followed us home from Vegas. So it begs a few questions. How did this person enter? Why weren't the alarms tripped? Why didn't the robots react? Who is it?" Leon continued. "These are some things that I want you to look into. After the ceremony, we will go over a strategy to find these things out. Until then, don't let them know we are onto them, whoever they are. Just something to think about. Keep watch but don't let it distract you until later, okay?"

All the girls nodded.

"Alright girls, what's next? What do we need to prepare for this ceremony?" Leon asked.

The twins looked to Miki and Nila. Miki started first.

"We need to prepare food for you so I was thinking the twins can make some trays of a variety of small finger foods. Nila and I will organize and ready the living room, which is where we will conduct the ceremony, until Vera and Sunny wake, then Nila will do her check up and ready them."

"And me?" Leon asked.

Nila jumped in. "You don't need to do anything, daddy, until we call you. Let us handle the entertainment. I'm sure you can figure something out for another two hours."

Leon rubbed his chin. "I suppose I can get the mods for the Cadillac started. Maybe go for a run then shower."

"You gonna run naked?" Lina asked, raising her eyebrow as she smirked devilishly at him.

"That tool will become a club and daddy will come back with bruises all over him. Well, maybe if he didn't heal so quickly." Luna joked. Leon rolled his eyes as the girls giggled.

"Okay, my sexy girls. Meeting is over." He slapped the twins naked butts and began to stand. They slid off his thighs, trails of their grool leaving shiny tracks, then hustled to the kitchen. The other two stayed on their knees at his feet.

"Need something?" Leon asked as he looked down at his wife and oldest daughter.

"Daddy, I want to apologize. I wasn't aware of a lot of things and was so excited to get working that I didn't want to spoil it by doing something so inconsiderate and... dumb. I'll... I'll erase the AI. It won't happen again." Nila said, her eyes welling up. She reached out and grabbed his leg, hugging his knee. It didn't escape her notice that the tip of his cock was rubbing the top of her head. Miki leaned in and hugged his other knee.

"I'm so, so sorry to keep what was going on a secret. It will never happen again. I swear."

"Calm down you two. First off, I'm going to let you keep the program. It has obviously helped you do the things you have been doing and there has been no incident so far. Like the rest of your wacky experiments, I will allow this to continue. But I want you to look up the history of AI and double check the code before you get started again. As for the nano dust we just got, go ahead with that as well. If it helps your mother, that is good. It will also be nice to not have to have any more shots. Now, I want you to make the most of tonight, have fun and don't let this bother you. I'll let you know when you can make it up to me."

"Yes, daddy." Nila said and kissed the head of his cock before she got up and left.

"You're the master of this house, my husband. Anything you say." Miki said before she also kissed his cock and stood up to leave. They didn't see the broad, loving smile on Leons face as the two scurried off.

Leon decided to stay naked as he unpackaged the new parts for the Cadillac. He gave the robots commands to start the basic installations and after an hour, the robots were hard at work. He observed for a few minutes, then decided to go on his run. He didn't like the idea of his long dick slapping his waist line and went to the bedroom to get some spandex. As he passed through the kitchen, he saw the twins had already had several plates of small snack foods already. A sweet tray and a meat, cheese and cracker plate. "Ooo! Don't mind if I do!" He went to reach for one and Lina shouted "KYA!" And did a flying naked karate chop on his hand before he could grab the treat.

Leon froze and looked at Lina, lips in a tight frown as he raised his eyebrow at her.

"Geez, daddy! That's for later. Get outta here. This kitchen is ours until it's time. Shoo!" Luna snickered as she chopped fruit for the fruit salad as her naked twin waved her naked father out of the kitchen as he giggled like he was some sort of Snidely Whiplash and continued on to the bedroom.

A few minutes later he was back outside on the front porch stretching before he took off. He had on his shoes, watch, and spandex shorts. He looked at his watch and gauged a ten mile run then took off.

The sun was intense as he ran but he felt no exhaustion and pushed harder. Still no fatiguing. Harder still. Before he knew it, he was running at a pace that he guessed was almost forty miles an hour. Within twenty minutes, before he even realized it, he had reached the tree line leading to the main road. "Well damn!" He smiled to himself. He slowed to a walk to cool down but found it wasn't necessary. So he turned to head back, catching his breath quickly and crouched down to a runners start.

He took off so fast that he immediately lost grip on his first few steps and landed on his front in a big cloud of dust. He laid there for a minute and laughed at himself as he choked on all the swirling dust around him the got up to try again. This time he started on the grass and when he took off this time big chunks of dirt and turf was launched into the air as he blasted down the wooded road. He felt like he was running at a hundred miles an hour, the wind pressing his face, making it hard to see. Every so often when he passed a tree that was too close to the road a bolt of electricity shot to it, blowing off chunks of bark. He closed his eyes as he ran to keep the wind from ripping his eyelids off his face and tried his new vision. Echoes reverberated from the passing trees and he could see all around him. He willed himself faster and he sped up. As he did, he could "see" that the birds in the air were moving in slow motion, as if the faster he went, the slower the world around him became. Five minutes after he started back he had already reached the house. He went to stop but skidded through the gravel almost five hundred feet, way past the house before he fell on his side and kept skidding another hundred feet. He laid there on his back and laughed even harder, a huge trail of dust blowing past him from his mini jet stream. He sat up, still laughing then stood to look over himself. His shoes looked like they were eaten by six dogs, his toes and heals exposed. His spandex were even worse. Both cheeks hung out of a huge hole on the back, the left leg side shredded all the way up, the cloth hanging like a defeated battle flag. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Well if my running is that good, what about jumping?" He thought and readied himself in a crouch squat. He jumped and shot up twenty feet. He laughed until he started to fall and got a little worried. He started tipping forward and flailed his limbs. "ACK!" He yelled just before he faceplanted in the gravel. He sputtered and spit out dust and rocks before he rolled over and sat up. He was skinned up but watched the cuts close as the wounds ejected pebbles and dirt. He giggled as he stood and brushed off the dirt, knowing how silly it was to do that while what little clothes he wore were so shredded. He looked around and decided to leap to a fallen tree some ten yards away and readied himself. He leapt again but this time was able to control his position in the air and landed on his feet as he met the log. "Ha!" He shouted then stepped to the ground.

He turned to face the log and thought "How about a few punches, then?" He knuckled up on the log and focused before he threw a very fast punch. Bark exploded from the fallen tree and he smiled deviously. He started to throw multiple punches and got faster and faster until the impacts sounded like a woodpecker or jackhammer as chunks of wood flew everywhere. He stopped and laughed until he saw his hands. They looked like some child put a bunch of broken hotdogs in a bowl filled with catsup. "Well, fuck." He hissed to himself, grateful that there wasn't pain other than an itchy pins-and-needles feeling. He watched as his fingers reset themselves, the shredded meat reconnecting as the wounds closed and the flow of blood stopped.

He shook the blood off his hands, looking them over as he did. No scars or any other indications that he sustained an injury. As he continued to shake the blood from his hands his watch went off. He looked.

-Girls are up. Ceremony in 30 minutes.-

"Oh, good!" He said to himself and started towards the house. He started walking but it turned into bounding, ten, twenty feet at a time until he got to the door. He entered and yelled "I'm back! Gonna take a shower!"

"Use the one in the basement, dear!" He heard his wife's little voice yell back. "We don't want you to spoil the surprise we set up! When you're done, come wait in the kitchen!"

"Okay!" He yelled back and sauntered down the stairs feeling good about himself.

He took a longer than usual shower but after twenty minutes he was in the kitchen naked. On the island there were a few small sample trays of the larger ones, along with a glass and a pitcher of milk. There was a little card that said "Enjoy!"

"Don't mind if I do!" He said as he mockingly grabbed a hors' d'oeuvre with his pinky out and crammed it in his mouth. As he snacked Nila's head popped around the corner from the hall to the bedrooms.

"Oh, good! Your here! Go to the living room and have a seat. We will be out in a few minutes." She said. She winked then disappeared back down the hall. He ate a few more snacks and chugged a glass of the milk he presumed his wife had pumped for him, then dusted his hands off. There were dull whispers and soft giggling from his bedroom as he walked through the dinning room towards the den. The girls had pinned sheets up between the rooms. He parted them as he made his way into the den and whistled at what he saw.

The long couch had been arranged with pillows and the coffee table held the snack trays. Lit candles were everywhere and there was a fake fire playing on the big TV. He just barely noticed several floating blurry objects around the couch. He assumed they were the new cameras Miki had ordered. "Well this is cute." He said out loud, then went and sat down at the middle of the couch. As he continued to look around the room, Nila popped her head through the sheet curtain her long hair in a single pony tail.

"Are you ready, daddy?" She asked.

"As I'll ever be." He smiled. Her hand poked through with a remote and clicked on some soft ambient music before giggling and disappearing again.

A moment later she reappeared, crawling though the curtain. She was naked accept for black leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, the metal rings jingling as she moved. In her mouth was what looked like a collar, also clinking with four rings around it. When she got to his feet, sat up on her knees and slid her hands up his legs to his hips, dragging her double D's across his shaft and thighs. She looked down and nodded her head, signaling him to take the collar, which he did.

"Daddy, I love you so much. You are so special to me. Though I don't have any experience with men, no other man could ever fulfill my life and fantasies as only you can. My mommy bred me to one day be your fuck toy and I have never wanted anything less than that. My body, my soul, my life is yours and yours alone. This collar represents my desire to be wholeheartedly willfully your slave. From here on, I will only address you as either daddy, master or sir. There will be no going back for me once you place this collar on and I want it so badly! Put it on me daddy and bind me as your property." Nila tilted her head back to offer her neck.

Leon couldn't hide his pleasure as he smirked and he lifted the collar to her neck and heard a click as it locked in. On the surface of the black material appeared liquid, chromatic lettering that formed the words "Cum Slut." Leon arched his eyebrow as he looked into her eyes.

"Cum Slut?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy. It's the title I picked out for myself. I hope you like it. We all picked one out. We only need our names for public stuff so I wanted for you to call me for what I love to be for you. Your good little Cum Slut."

Leon reached up a rubbed her head, bringing it down to cup her cheek and she leaned into it, humming as she reached up and held his big hand to her face.

"You are most definitely my good little Cum Slut." He said in a low, erotic voice. Nila shivered and leaned back.

"Can I give you my little introduction? It would make me very happy to give you a tour of all the modifications I made for you to this toy body of mine."

"Proceed, Cum Slut." He said with a smirk. Nila clapped giggled "yay!" Before she stood up. She began her presentation and showed off her attributes as she described them.

"Well, my name is Nila, but I prefer Cum Slut because that is what I am. I love my daddy and I love his cum. I'm twenty years old and four foot ten in hight. My dimensions are 30DD-18-38. I have a three foot tail that I can breath and drink through, as well as change the length and thickness to some degree. I have this tongue that is a foot and a half long and has little wiggly nubs lining the two sides which are super sensitive and have two grasping tendrils at the end. My little pussy has extra muscles that can stretch very well to accommodate your wonderful, beautiful, cunt destroying cock. My cervix has the same nerves as my G-spot and can also stretch to allow something inside my womb, which is very, very stretchy. I have made it so myself and all of your toys are able to live off your semen and as a result, I was able to rearrange our insides to make a straight channel from our lips to our anus's, which both have heightened sensitivity. All of our bodies are super elastic and heal extremely quickly. Unfortunately for us shorter girls, regardless of elasticity, we can't take the whole length of your magnificent cock in our tiny, stretchy pussies, which I personally think it's super hot that my daddy is so big and so huge, and his four girls are just so small and so tight that we just can't handle it, but we sure can in our asses, which you can get deep enough to actually penetrate our stomachs and directly fill them with your delicious cum, from either end. I have also added many extra erogenous zones throughout my body that trigger massive orgasms when stimulated. My body produces massive amounts of fluids, as you may have noticed and it has a sweet cream taste. I'm always wet. I'm always ready for my daddy. No other man has touched me and I desire to be only for you and with you, daddy. My mommy bred me with you in the hopes I would be your exclusive fuck toy, you're very own daughter who can't live without your or your cum. You make me so happy I could die! Thank you daddy for everything!"

With that she bowed and returned to her knees between his legs, clasping her hands behind her. Leon was having a very difficult time keeping his giant penis from going full mast and lurched at what he saw and heard.

"Master, I have prepared for you a buffet of lovely little sex objects just dripping to submit themselves to you, the man we love and serve. May I be allowed to bring you the next offering?" She asked as she kneeled there with her hands behind her back, bouncing her huge tits.

"You may, my sexy little Cum Slut." Leon said. He was already enjoying himself.

Nila slowly leaned in and whispered "Fuck, dad, this is so hot. My pussy is about to explode from all this! I'm so excited to do this for you!" She finished standing and turned to head towards the makeshift curtains. She wasn't kidding. Her little cunt and thighs were drenched. She disappeared again and a moment later, his wife Miki emerged with Nila guiding her shoulders from behind, a leash cord wrapped in one hand. Miki also had a collar in her mouth. The usual rings that marked the separation between her limb stumps and her bionic limbs were no longer there, as if she hadn't lost her arms or legs. Nila gently pulled on her shoulders and Miki went down on her knees and crawled to him, repeating what his oldest daughter had just done as her tail flicked excitedly.

She presented the collar with a big smile as her huge breasts rested on his lap. He patted her horned head as he took the collar, making her close her eyes and sigh. She offered her neck and he placed it on her hearing it click. She gave a whimper and shivered as he did. The metallic liquid formed the word "Onahole" on the collar.

"Onahole. Of course." Leon said as he smiled at her. She giggled and sat back on her knees. Nila clipped the leash to the link on the back of the collar and gave a light tug upwards to signal her mother to stand which she did.

"May I introduce your Onahole, daddy?" Nila asked.

"You may, Cum Slut." Leon was having fun with this game.

"This toy is named Miki but she prefers to be called daddy's onahole because that is what she is. She is 38 years old and a mother of three of your personal sex dolls. She is 4' 6", and her dimensions are 28-18-36. Now, this set of holes has many of the features your first toy has. What is different, though, is her larger E cup breasts that lactate milk meant for adults, sensitive handlebar horns, an extra cervix that can be repositioned by flexing her vaginal muscles and she can purr, which basically makes her a vibrating cock sheath. Her saliva has been formulated to induce erections and get females horny, too. I have some other ideas that I would like to try involving producing fluids with added effects at some point. Her saliva and your cum have shown it can be done. You may have noticed that she doesn't look like an amputee but I assure you, that is still the case. The new nanite compound we got the other day is able to switch between a solid, liquid or any mix between and can take on different colors and textures which is why you can't see the seams. It can also help change the frame structures of the previous nanotech used for her artificial limbs, which will make it interesting seeing what she can come up with in terms of types and styles." Nila jerked the chain. "Would you like to say anything to your master, Onahole?"

"Yes, mistress. Master, I live for your pleasure. I love to watch you claim a girl and break her in to make her your cum addicted sluts. I love breeding you new sex toys. I want you to breed more. I want the world to know how amazing, sexy, wonderful, and powerful my master and husband is. I love to do disgusting and embarrassing things to please my master. Please make me watch as you fuck babies into our children and all my friends. Please tell me how good they make you feel. Please make me eat your cum from their holes. Please force me to do degrading things. Please use my body and treat me like the fuck toy I love and need to be!" Miki said as panting and squirming by the time she finished.