Too Smart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's in! It's all in me!" Vera panted as the forceful impalement slammed her with another chain of orgasms. Her abdomen bulged with the outline of the pipe stuffed inside her and she brought her hands over Nila's as they massaged the dick just beyond her skin and guts. Nila kept poking and fingering the now protruding belly button, causing Vera's womb and cervix to continue pulsing and sucking. Leon grimaced and growled at how this pussy felt around him. As Vera caught her breath she looked down at the small limbless woman pressed between her and Leon, their huge breasts smooshed together, milk spraying from both sets of tits.

"Miki, I did it! I took our masters huge cock all the way in me! Fuck, I can hardly breath, I'm so fucking full!" She ducked her head down and kissed Miki, their wild prehensile tongues twisting and probing within each others mouths. The twins were touching and grabbing Vera, Miki and Leon the whole time, adding extra stimulation to all three as they ground against each other.

"Leon, I have never been more happy in my life! You fill me with joy as much as your dick! Oh, master, please marry me. Let me be your wife. Please, master, please! I'll love you just as much as your onahole wife. I want to serve you forever! I need you to breed me again! One fuck trophy isn't enough! I need more! I need to give you more! Please! Please! UUUUUGH!" She came again, hard as she listened to herself beg. Miki was heated by Vera's words as well.

"Do it, master! Make her your wife! Make my best friend your wife and cum slave, darling! Make me service her! Let me help her make you cum! I want to see her be happy with you! Cuck me, please, master! Show me why you deserve more than just one pathetic onahole woman to be your bride! Fuck her! Fuck her and make her yours forever!" FUCK! I fucking love this! I love yooouuu!" She cried as her vagina blasted its own juices all over Vera's battered cunt.

Leon couldn't believe what he was hearing but he loved every word and it showed on his face as he was consumed with pleasure. He snuck his big hands under the asses of the twins on either side of him and wormed his thumbs into their hungry pussies, wiggling them which cause the girls to shiver and grind their hips on his hands.

Nila let the two older woman calm down for a moment before she continued. "Okay, Cum Slave. We still have one more hole to try and then we should let the last slut out. Up!" She yanked the leash and Vera positioned her legs to stand up, the powerful suction of her blazing, liquified pussy making the task hard as her cervix didn't want to let go. With a bit more force, there was a light pop and slurping as her overworked snatch was emptied of its most valuable prize. She shakily stepped off into the floor and turned around, wedging the dripping meat tube between her wide, bouncing ass. Nila grabbed her cheeks and spread them as she pushed down, the head breaching the drooling anal sphincter with relative ease. Leon could feel the little ribbed rings rolling over his head and shaft as he entered her tight, soft guts. In one long, slow motion, the entirety of Leons dong was imbedded in the slinking ass hole as his cock head butted against the stomach sphincter.. Vera just sat there and rocked her hips. A moment later she began to purr.

"Gah-damn!" Leon huffed as Vera's hot insides worked his cock. She hopped up and down for a minute before Nila interrupted again.

"Good job, Cum Slave! I think my daddy is very pleased with his new toy, wouldn't you say so, daddy?"

"Oh, very much so, Cum Slut. Very good work." Leon groaned as Vera slowly stood up, making him feel every ring as they released the spongy head from its depths. Nila pulled Vera in for a soft, gentle kiss right as her ass let go of her fathers wet dick and pulled her to sit next to Leon and having Lina sit on her lap. She made sure to jeep Leons thumb in the tiny, squirting pussy as she sat on Vera's lap. Vera whispered in Lina's ear "Why don't you let that nice, long cock out dear and let me stroke it for you while Sunny plays with your daddy. Lina just nodded and spread her legs a bit. Leons thumb was buried all the way, his hand gripping one of her ass cheeks as she pushed out her girl cock, Vera rubbing and squeezing it with her hand as it emerged. Leon could feel it sliding over his thumb as the long dick traveled outward. "That's it. Such a nice, big, yummy dick, my sweet little Cum Hole." Vera purred and began jerking the slimy dick furiously, making Nila moan and clamp her snatch down on her dad's thumb, spilling her juices into the cleft of Vera's thighs.

"Daddy, may I bring in the last set of fuck holes for you?" Nila asked with her head cocked to the side, her shoulders pulled in to create deep cleavage and one leg rubbing up and down the other.

"Oh, yes, please. This should be very exciting." Leon groaned as one twin tried to rip his thumb off as the other returned to keeping his dick super hard, Miki helping by kissing him and swapping more of her aphrodisiac saliva with him. Nila returned from behind the curtain with the last cloaked figure, Sunny. She couldn't stand still. Her legs were constantly rubbing each other back and forth, he body and huge breasts bouncing her belly bell jingling. Though the hood covered most of her face, it couldn't hold the toothy grin as she bit onto her collar. She was giggling uncontrollably.

"Settle down, you horny slut." Nila scowled. She reached up to loudly slap the tall girls face. Sunny moaned and giggled mischievously. Nila lead the giddy teenager until she stood in front of Leon. "You may remove your hood and cloak, slut." Nila commanded and Sunny couldn't rip the thing off fast enough.

Sunny's fire colored hair was in two bushy buns high on her head. Above her eyes on her hairline were two three inch, rounded horns. She still had her small chain draped over the bridge of her nose attached to the small rings in her nostrils. She had her septum ring and two lower lip rings framing her big smile, her long neck lead down to her giant breasts donning the two large nipple rings and heart shaped areolae, the set bouncing around as she fidgeted in place, the bell on her belly button tinkling. "Fuck, I'm so excited!" She mumbled through the collar. She had two small chains that wrapped around each hip and disappearing into the cleft of her pubic region, just under the barely visible zipper tab clit ring. Her wing tattoos on her inner thighs were shiny and wet from her cunt drooling down them as she rubbed her legs together. Her leather cuffs were where her tribal flame tattoos started on her wrists and ankles. Her lips and nails had a yellow to orange and red fire theme, just like her wild hair, including the small heart shaped tuft of pubes. She looked at Leon with wide eyes and said "Holy sheeit! Lookit dat diiiick! Dad, you are so fucking HOT! Look at all them horny bitches around you! My whole family is drop dead hot as fuck!"

"SHUSH!" Nila shouted. "I must do my introduction. I won't tolerate interruptions and will have to slap you again."

"Ooooooo, promise?" *SLAP* "OOOOOH, FUCK yes! Teeheehee!" Sunny and Nila were definitely having fun.

"Now, get on your knees and crawl to your daddy and master so he can put that collar on you and own you."

"Hell yes, mistress!" Sunny dropped to her knees instantly and panted as she crawled quickly to her father, her tail going mad as it flicked around. She sat up and held Leons knees as he took the collar. She lifted her head dramatically as she bounced on her haunches. "Sit still!" Nila barked and slapped Sunny's ass hard. Sunny gasped but held her breath as she tried to remain motionless. Leon clicked into place and the words began to form.

"Cum Dump?" Leon said with a chuckle and raised eyebrow.

"Weeeelll, it was supposed to say 'Daddy's Dumb Little Cum Dumpster,' but the twins said it was to big a name to put on the collar. But Cum Dump is fine." She said as she looked up at the erection towering in front of her face. Fuuuuuck! This thing is awesome! It's so shiny and wet! Is that mom's ass?" She licked a glob of clear goo from the lower shaft. "Yep, that's mom's ass alright."

"Enough!" Nila barked and yanked on the now attached leash. "Stand up, slut!" *ACK!* Sunny choked as she was jerked to her feet but still maintained her dumb grin.

"Well, daddy, her is the last, but certainly not the least of your collection of fuck toys. This is Sunny, but she wants to be called 'Daddy's Little Cum Dumpster."

"Daddy's DUMB Little Cum Dumpster. You forgot Dumb." *SLAP* "Lame." Sunny said as she rolled her eyes.

Nila grabbed a nipple ring and tugged hard while she twisted it. Sunny howled but it quickly turned to a moan as her cunt audibly gushed. "WOW! Fuck, that's new."

"Stop interrupting me. You will have your time to say whatever after I finish." Nila said, fake irritation in her voice.

"Sorry, mistress." Sunny said and stayed quiet, apart from the jingling as she fidgeted.

"Anyway, this dumb cunt is 18 years old and 6' tall. She has some very interesting adaptations for your pleasure, apart from the standards. For instance, her short, stubby horns that are as sensitive as your Onahole and she has a long, prehensile tongue like a giraffe. Her throat is lined with little wiggly cones, like a sea cucumber. Her vagina is ribbed the same way as her mothers colon and she also has-"

"ASS-PUSSY" *Slap!* "Sorry. Teehee" Sunny yelped out.

"She also has what she calls an ass-pussy. It has the same nubs as the tongues of rest of your Japanese fuck toys lining her intestinal tract. She also has pain-to-pleasure nerves, which she asked for herself. The harder you beat her, the harder the orgasms. I didn't do anything to make her want to be a ditzy bimbo, she just wants to be that way. Anyway, NOW you can say what you want, Cum Dumpster."

"Well, fuck. I don't know what to say now! Daddy, I am so fucking horny for you right now! When you pounded my asshole into mush earlier I was so happy! I can't wait to have you rip open my other holes and paint my guts white! Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuuuuuck!" She overloaded and started cumming just from her thoughts, shivering and spraying loudly as she clenched her fists and squinted her eyes as she groaned deeply. Vera was still jacking Lina's cock but said calmly "Settle down, dear. I know you have something important to say so take a few deep breaths and confess to your daddy and master." Lina was writhing and squeaking as Vera increased her grip and speed. "Come on, little Cum Hole, give your new mommy some of your sweet juice." Lina through her head back and cried out long and loud as Vera wedged the head of her girl cock into her massive tits and kept up her stroking, causing jets of Linas cream to spurt out the top and slather Vera's breasts and chin. Vera started laughing and saying "Yes yes yes my sweet little fuck doll! Cum all over mommy's huge tits!" Everyone had paused and turned to watch Lina go off. Leon watched in almost disbelief at his situation and could only shake his head as he felt Lina's gooey cunt sucking his thumb like a baby.

Sunny said "Hot damn, mom! You really know how to jerk a cock!"

"Aren't you supposed to be saying something to your father?" Vera asked as she smeared Lina's fluids into her skin and sucking her fingers clean.

"Oh, right." She took a few deep breaths and was calm enough to continue. She stared into Leons eyes as she spoke. "Dad, I have been dreaming I would be with you, under your protective wings, just as my mother has. I had no idea that I would get the opportunity to be as close to you as the rest of these beautiful women, not only growing and being together, but sucking and fucking, too. Being one of your fuck pets is the wildest fantasy come true and I only hope I have a place at your feet, serving my master and father forever. I would rather die than to turn away from any of this. Tell me what to do, what to be and I will do it. I may give you some trouble but only because I crave your attention and touch, no matter how soft or rough. I want it all. I want you to take my soul and mold it to suit your desires. More than this, I want to be impregnated with your babies. I want to be filled by this massive, wonderful monstrosity of a cock you have and make it blow my guts up with all that delicious cum you shoot. I want to do the most dirty, sexy, embarrassing things you can think of. I'll let my sister do whatever experiments she wants, especially if it makes me a better meat sock for you, daddy.I promise to take everything and thank you as I beg for more. I need you dad, always. Even if you don't want to fuck me, which would totally suck but I could live with that, knowing you will always keep me near you. Keep me safe. Keep me in your life. I love you and I hope you love me just as much! Thank you, daddy, thank you!"

"Well, that was a mouthful. Good job, Cum Dumpster. Now stand." Nila jerked the chain and Sunny stood.

"Okay, daddy. May I offer you a sample of her holes now?" Nila asked.

"Please do, Cum Slut." Leon said.

"Come over here with us, little Slut Hole. I'm sure your daddy can handle that amazing cock from here on." Vera said to Luna and Leon unplugged his fingers from both twins and Luna hurried around to Vera.

"Here. You two sit on my knees and get those nice, big cocks out for mommy." Lina's dick was already out and she leaned in to latch onto one of Vera's lactating mammaries while Luna did the same after she released her own dick. Vera snuck a hand under Lina to jam a few fingers in her pussy while she grabbed Luna's cock and gave it the same savage jerking as what Lina previously received.

"Fuck, that is so hot, master!" Miki panted as she watched her best friend masterbated her twin daughters. Nila cleared her throat. "Ahem. Daddy, which hole first?"

"Ah, yes, thank you Cum Slut. Lets go with the mouth first, her pussy next and end it with her ass." Leon mused.

"Very good, daddy. You heard your master, Cum Dumpster. Suck your mom's ass of your fathers cock."

"Oh, fuck yes, mistress!" Sunny bent over her fathers cock and stuck out her long tongue, which still had the piercings, two rings and two studs. She gave the head a slow lick as she held the rod with one hand and twisted one of her nipples with the other. She popped off suddenly and said "Oh, ya, mom! That tastes like your ass alright! Daddy, I hope I don't disappoint you. I've never sucked a dick before and I don't think I'll be very good."

"That's a lie." Leon said. My oldest daughter designed you to take my cock and please me any way I want. Right now, I want you to swallow the whole thing. Now."

Nila grabbed Sunny by the back of the head and pushed her face down. "You heard your master! Suck!" She said as she forced her tall half sister down around the shaft as Sunny's eyes bugged out as her mouth stretched open and drooled profusely as she inched down the rod of meat. When Sunny was half way down Nila let go. "Now don't stop pushing until your nose smashes his pelvis." Nila instructed. Sunny made little nods as much as she could with a neck packed with dick, then continued the journey down. With three inches left, she felt the head bump her stomach sphincter. She made a swallowing action and forced the tip through the tight ring and smashed her nose on Leons pubic bone."If you feel you need to breath, use your tail." Nila said and Sunny tried it, much to her delight. She started quickly rocking back and forth but not enough to let the bulbous head out of the grip of her stomach. Leon grunted as he bucked his hips. Grabbing both of Miki's nipples and pinched them as milk sprayed out and the onahole creamed Sunny's face.Sunny was overwhelmed by the eroticism of it all and came again, the little scillia in her throat spasming along with the rest of her body, giving Leon the feeling of a rolling tightness and tiny ticklers on his shaft. Nila was standing behind Sunny and was sprayed by the fountain of liquid aimed her way. She gasped then sputtered as she was blasted from crotch to forehead with the clear nectar. She had her arms out, shaking the drippings off before she sucked her fingers clean and wiped more off her face. "What the fuck, you dumb slut?" She yelled and slapped her exposed pussy. Sunny jumped but gagged harder on her fathers cock.

"That's enough of that hole. I want to watch daddy destroy that tiny gushy cunt with its first cock. Stand up, slut!" Sunny had a look of disappointment in her eyes as she backed off, a momentary stall as her stomach didn't want to release its sacred prize. There was a long and loud slurping sound before Sunny's puffy lips popped off and she gave a husky "aaaaaahhh" as she leaned back and reveled in her accomplishment.

"Dad! Did you see that? I took your awesome dick into my fucking stomach! On the first try, too! And it was my first dick! I could taste my mommy all over daddy's cock! Then Momma Onahole's pussy exploded on my face!" Sunny was elated.

"Oh, she is so perfect! So beautiful!" Miki almost cried. "You make such wonderful and beautiful children, my loving master! I'm so glad you fucked and impregnated my best friend!"

"Alright, Cum Dumpster. Turn around and display the next offering hole to your master." Said Nila and Sunny did just that. The chains on her hips were attached to the four rings in her plump but small pussy lips and when she bent over, she opened her legs and the chains pulled her lips apart, exposing the flushed and weeping pussy hole. Her ass was leaking a thick white pudding from the twitching pucker, running over her taint and over the cunt hole below it. She shook her huge ass and her cheeks swayed to and fro.

"Wow, my nasty little cum dumpster, that is so fucking hot! I very much am enjoying the view." Leon said to Sunny and she grinned cheesily and hummed her appreciation. "Now get over here and lets bust open that tiny hole you got there."

"You heard the master." Nila said to Sunny. She turned back around and straddled Leons lap, rubbing her pierced clit on his base.

"Hi, dad! Do you mind if I pull up your dick and have a seat? Hi, momma Onahole!" She waved at Miki, her giant tits flopping as she violently shook her hand side to side. Miki laughed and said "Hi, sweetie. Your so cute! Are you going to fuck your father now?"

"Uh-huh." Sunny closed her eyes as she humped the base of the cock, feeling his big nuts rubbing her ass crack.

"Are you excited to give your virginity to my husband and master?"

"Uh-huh." Sunny's pussy leaked more and more.

"Well, get that huge piece of meat in that yummy body. I want to see it stretch your guts out."

"Yes, momma Onahole." Sunny moved her feet to stand on the couch and Lined Leon up with her forced open hole. The juices drained from her cunt as if someone was dumping out a container of syrup and it coated the throbbing head at her cleft. It made contact with the hole and Sunny cried out as her snatch burst and winked as she started her long journey to his balls. The head squeezed past the first bundle of muscle and her weight drove her down. "Fuck! I'm cumming sooo haaaarrrd!" She screamed. Leon could feel each ring in her hot hole stretch, snap and quiver around his shaft as she descended until he bumped her rubbery cervix, which made the young red head scream at a higher pitch. "I can't stop! I can't stop cumming, daddyyyyy!" Leons cock made an obscene bulge in her lower abdomen, which Sunny rubbed, not believing her own father was that deep inside her body. Nila reached around her waist. "Oh, we can ratchet that pleasure up a bit more. Here." said Nila and dug into the heaving girls belly button. The little bell tinkled and Sunny made a sound like she was punched in the stomach and her cervix opened wide, letting the spongey cock head into her womb and her body drop father until her pussy lips met the base of Leons cock.