Too Smart Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuuck! I did it!" Sunny strained through her orgasm as it continued to ripple through her body. Leon could feel every ring clenching and moving up and down in her vagina as it spasmed and shot out more fluids. "Look mommies!" She hugged her bulging abdomen, Nila's hands under hers rubbing as well. "I took all of my dad's monster cock inside my pussy hole!" Daddy! Daddy! Daddy's cock! Daddy's cock is in my womb!" Vera leaned over and kissed her sweaty, convulsing daughter as she continued to masterbate the twins who were moaning and squirting all over her legs as they watched their new sister lose her cherry to their father. She leaned forward and sloppily deep kissed Leon, screaming in his mouth and holding his face as she sat there balls deep, cumming her brains out. After over a minute, she calmed down but still experienced jolts of orgasmic bliss just holding still and being completely stuffed with her dad's giant cock. Miki had paid close attention to Sunny's orgasm as it happened in her face. "My god, Leon! She came just from her daddy fully entering her pussy hole! Is she tight, baby? Does your daughter from breeding my best friend have a nice, tight pussy? Please tell me!" She huffed.

"Oh, fuck, Miki! Sunny's pussy is so good! I can feel every ring in her ribbed pussy squeezing and stroking me! Mmmm, her cervix is suckling my head like a hungry whore! I feel her womb contracting and massaging the tip of my cock! I love how she can't stop cumming or squirting her fuck juices on me." Miki started cumming before he could get halfway through his description and spat her cunt cream over and over, dousing Sunny's bulging stomach and pierced clit.

"Alright, Cum Dump." Nila said. Time to try the last hole." She pulled away from holding Sunny's over stuffed belly and jerked the leash. Sunny braced herself and tried to stand up, but the suction from her cunt wouldn't let her get more than a few inches out. Nila saw her sister struggling and reach around and dug back in her belly button. This released the cervical grip and she was able to stand up, a massive flood of backed up girl goo regurgitated from her closing pussy hole. As the head appeared, Nila grabbed it just under the crown and moved it enough to line up with the creamy asshole. "Sit, slut." Nila commanded and Sunny obeyed. She shivered when the slimy head made contact with her sphincter.

"Oh boy, daddy! I want this so fucking badly! I already know I can take half of you back there. Now I'm going to get my wish and suck this bad boy all the way up my asshole!"

With a look of psychotic joy, she gritted her teeth and force her way down. There was a soft pop as she breached her anus and steadily, quickly dropped all the way down in one motion, resting her wet, gushing quim on Leons abdomen, her clit rubbing Miki's.

"Oooooh, fuck yes! Yes, daddy! I got it all in one go! Gyyaaaaahh!" Sunny blacked out and fell forward, her head falling on Leons shoulder as she crushed Miki between her and her father.

"Huh." Leon mumbled as he pushed up Sunny's unconscious but spasming body. He held her neck in one hand and began slapping her face. After three hard smacks to her cheek, she woke with a start and screamed as her orgasm deepened. Her hands were outstretched, her fingers trying to grab air and squeezing into white knuckled fists. Her guts were twisting and clenching on Leon's shaft as her anal canal repeatedly pulsed and produced its white pudding as it was forced out around the invasive meat.

"Alright, I think that's quite enough sampling, daddy. It's about time our master got to cum now, since everyone had their share, which is a bit selfish seeing as how we are supposed to please him."

"Everyone accept you, Cum Slut." Leon noted.

"Ah, but who do you think is going to make you cum all over these pretty toys I made you, daddy?" Nila jerked the chain and Sunny gave a pouty "Aawwe." But stood up, the action cause her to cum as the shaft was released and the head burst free, a torrent of pussy and ass juices dumping onto Leon and Miki.

"Okay, all you cunts gather around before your master!" Nila was definitely getting into her dominatrix roll and relished the command over the women in her fathers family. Vera and the twins got off the couch and kneeled a few feet in front of Leon. Nila told Sunny to grab the Onahole and sit next to her mother and sisters so Sunny lifted Miki and kneeled next to Luna, who was next to Vera as Lina dat on the other side of Vera. She set Miki on her lap facing Leon and Nila.

Nila stood in front of Leon and asked "Daddy may be allowed to make you cum on these fine tributes?"

"Get to work, Cum Slut. I'm pretty backed up after all that teasing." Leon said.

"Right away, master! I wouldn't want to cause you or your beautiful, giant cock any discomfort. Could you please stand up so I may service you properly, daddy?" Said Nila as she held her hands behind her back and gave him puppy dog eyes, shaking her huge tits at him. Leon stood up and his cock bumped Nila under her chin before she could grab it, which made her giggle at the wet slapping sound it made. She crawled under the imposing phallus and began cleaning his soak nut sack of all the cream from the various holes that where wrapped around it, her long tongue sweeping around and gathering large globs of girl goo. She made her way to the tip, pausing occasionally to swallow the collected essence. She popped her lips over the crown and bobbed quickly a few times before standing up and forcing the impaler down her throat. When she got to the base she held it for a moment while Leon patted her head, sending shivers down her spine. She rocked quickly but in short three inch thrusts while she swallowed and wrapped her tongue around the swinging scrotum. Leon got a good grip on her head and started humping into his oldest daughters tight throat. He was anxious to finish the ceremony so he could get some proper fucking in. "Fuck, you are getting much better at sucking daddy, Cum Slut. I'm just about ready to blow!" He focused on shortening his ejaculation time and soon his nuts tightened which gave Nila the signal to unsheathe her fathers cock and furiously jerk the slimy rod as she aimed it at the waiting horny women in front of them.

Miki said "All the times we fucked in the last week, I have yet to see him shoot his cum outside of a warm wet hole. I'm so excited!" She squirmed on Sunny's lap as she waited impatiently. Nila moved to the side of the rigid beast and wrapped her tongue around the head as Leon jerked the rest of the shaft. The five other girls waited with their mouths open, heads as close together as they could. He aimed at Sunny and Miki first and shot a huge, long rope of hot semen, painting them both from Sunny's forehead down to Miki's drooling cunt then aimed at Vera and his twin daughters. Each girl in front of him was doused with two shots each before Nila sucked the head in and had him finish in her mouth, which filled up quickly as she tried to get the rod as deep in her throat again but Leons jizz sprayed out the sides of her mouth and her nose as she pushed. Leon grabbed her skull tightly and yanked her mouth over his crown and halfway down her throat as he came inside her, his hips spasming, his cock head throbbing so hard Nila could feel it firing off behind her sternum. She didn't fight it and attacked her nipples while she was forced to nurse on the draining meat tube lodged in her neck.

Sunny was clapping and shouting "Yay! Bravo! Holy fuck, dad! There is so much fucking cum everywhere! That was crazy! I feel like I got a bucket of slime thrown on me! But it's cum! It's dad's thick, yummy cum!" She was smearing it all over her body as she occasionally sucked it off her hands or tits. She would scoop big handfuls off of Miki as well and Sunny would let her lick her gooey hands after the cum was dumped into her mouth. The twins were cleaning Vera's huge jizz covered breasts while she did the same back to them. Leon pushed Nila's head away and plopped back down on the couch for a moment and watched his girls play with his cum. Nila sat on the floor cleaning herself off as well, using her long tongue to get the errant strands across her face and from her nose. Leon just shook his head and started to laugh.

"What, dad?" Sunny asked between loud smacks of her semen filled mouth.

"I....it's just an insane thing to witness and be a part of. But I don't think I've been as happy as I am now. Thanks, girls, all of you."

"You're welcome daddy, but you can thank us later-"

"-By pumping all of our guts full of your seed and planting babies into us!" The twins said.

"Are all of you serious about getting impregnated by me?" Leon asked. All six shook their heads and said yes, Sunny nodding her head violently and saying "Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh."

"Geez. Well, I gotta admit, that sounds deviously sexy. But I would like to wait until we get out of this strange transition back into the public. Once we have everything established and not tied up in any more dramatic conflicts, we can worry about raising children." Leons attention was taken by the food on the tables and went over to grab a few of the bite size snack and devoured them. "Mmmm, these are delicious, girls." Leons said before cramming multiples of the little foods into his face.

"Cripes, you must be really hungry, dad." Lina noticed.

"Just a bit." He said, crumbs and bits of food falling from his mouth as he spoke. He downed a few more and brushed his hands together as the girls sat and waited for him to finish.

"Tomorrow, I am taking Vera and Miki, or rather, Cum Slave and Onahole out for a quick honeymoon. You girls can do whatever you want, so long as you let me know your plans and stay in contact. Then, when we all get home, we can handle our... uninvited guest." He said the last few words in a loud whisper, just audible over the music. Vera and Sunny gave a confused look as the other four nodded in agreement.

"Eh? What do you mean, daddy?" Sunny asked as she looked around at the others.

"We'll tell you later." Nila answered.

"Well, it seems like my girls look a little hungry as well. Any of you lovely fuck toys want daddy to fill their bellies?"

Of course everyone but Miki raised their hands and all screamed "MEEEE!"

"I will definitely test my limits tonight..." Leon said as he dove into the pile of horny girls.